All Comments on 'Autobiography with No Names'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
Keep Writing

No not to boring, please keep writing.

rudilrudilover 4 years ago
nice background info

Agree with the comment by L. Smith. Love to read stories in this style, what it was like growing up, being intimate with women and realizing you want to suck and be sucked by men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Washroom

Nice description about licking the guy's penis ridge just under his dick head. That feels so good!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice, I can relate to you being close in age and thinking back on my desire to also suck cock. Unfortunately, I had very little guy experience (just mutual jerking) because when I finally started to get serious about seeking out a guy to suck...AIDS became a big thing and so it ended there. I did let a guy suck me off in a college bathroom under the stall shortly before AIDS hit the news. I also enjoyed jerking him off as a thank you. I'll always remember the big multiple squirts of cum from his cock after he had swallowed my load. The scent of his cum and my sticky hand dripping in his cum and it splashing on the floor splat, splat, splat, and some running down his balls was very erotic. I loved the smell of my other hand afterwards from rubbing and playing with his balls and perineum, wonderful scent, I ended up jerking off another load from sniffing that (oh to be young again). Now here after 30+ years of a wonderful marriage and 3 grown kids, my desire has been surfacing again as the activity in the marital bedroom declined precipitously making me think more and more about perhaps pursuing my male on male desire to suck cock. You should write more, your stories are really good and very relatable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous