Autumn Leaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peter likes your large breasts."

"But he left them for your smaller ones so don't mind him; like most men he just wants a different place to put his dick when it's hard," they both giggled.

Lena began unbuttoning Linda's blouse, "I want to feel them rub against mine."

Lena took Linda's large, double D, melons in her hands and guided their hardened nipples against her, much smaller, cone shaped nipples; she smiled childishly at her achievement. She lifted the large, fleshy orbs to her lips and covered them with kisses. Peter and I sat on opposite sides of the table slowly stroking our cocks as we watched the beautiful sight before us.

Linda spoke up, "Let's go to the pit where we can move around more."

The pit was a sunken area of the large den where guests could watch a movie or local entertainers; wide stairs or tiers were built in a theater setting with lots of cushions and pillows for guests to sit or stretch out as they were entertained. We arranged ourselves on the wide stairs and began removing our clothes. When Lena was down to her royal blue, bikini panties Linda reached up and slid them down her long legs and sniffed their aroma before showering her young, firm ass with kisses.

Linda stretched out then gave Lena and order, "Take off my panties and smell them."

Linda lifted her mature, full bottom up for Lena to slide the full cut, lacy, white panties over her hips and ass decorated by a white lace garter belt; she lowered her bottom then lifted her stocking encased legs. Lena focused on the thick patch of light brown pubic hair and the swollen, puffy lips it covered as she slid the silky fabric off Linda's feet and heels. She inhaled the scented fabric in her hands as her eyes locked on Linda's eyes.

"Touch me the way you like for Peter to touch you," Linda told her softly.

Lena pushed the stocking encased legs open enough to move between them; she leaned forward and planted a kiss at the top of Linda's puffy lips then inhaled deeply to enjoy her scent. Peter moved to the edge of the step above Linda and opened his legs to display manly equipment just above her face; Linda looked up at him then reached up and took his completely engorged cock in her hand. Two of Lena's long, slender fingers slipped between Linda's puffy lips and disappeared into the glistening, pink folds and began massage front wall of Linda's vagina; Linda's hips began to grind slowly against the invasion.

My voyeuristic urge took over; I love to watch people fuck, not in movies or pictures, but up close and in person. I love to watch a hard cock driven into a juicy, hair covered, cunt; I love to watch juicy, pink, cunt lips jiggle and shake as a hard cock is driven into a tight ass an inch away. I love to watch a woman's breasts bounce and jiggle as she rides a hard cock or watch her face as she goes through the phases of an orgasm. I love being close enough to smell the aroma of fucking and hear the squishing sounds of fucking. I moved close to the action; my face was beside Linda's huge breasts so I could kiss her nipples while watching Lena finger fuck her cunt.

Lena had three fingers appearing and disappearing into the pink folds glistening with a slick, creamy liquid; her thumb rolled over Linda's large clit, yet she was still able to engulf my turgid cock with her mouth. I heard a grunt from Peter and looked up just as he grunted louder and shot spurts of white, hot semen over Linda's face and hair; she finished the small orgasm she was working on then called to Lena,

"Get up here and clean your husband's semen off of me."

Lena complied with the order from the older woman, the ex-wife of her husband and straddled Linda's hips then began lapping up the small pools of cooling liquid with her tongue and mouth. I moved between Linda's legs, closed to both women's pussies and began to kiss, lick, and suck them to my heart's content. Peter propped up on some cushions and watched his wife and ex-wife cleaning up his mess; he seemed rather happy with himself until Linda sat up and announced,

"Now you are going to watch my friend, Will, fuck your wife."

She arranged Lena on her knees with her face down and her ass up; she motioned for me to take my place behind Lena on my knees. She took my swollen cock and rubbed its head up and down Lena's open, wet slit before guiding it to her vaginal opening.

"I want you to slam into her and keep slamming into her until she hollers."

Linda straddled Lena's shoulders then leaned forward to open the cheeks of Lena's ass so her ex-husband could watch his wife being slam fucked. I sunk my cock balls deep with a smacking sound against her flanks then just as quickly withdrew and slammed balls deep again. Lena moaned but it was muffled by Linda's mature thighs and ass surrounding her head. Peter watched in shock as his young wife's pussy was pounded again and again; Linda and I both noticed that even in a state of shock his earlier limp cock had already recovered fully and appeared ready for action.

Lena was grunting like a stuck hog, her body was trembling uncontrollably; she was nearing the edge of an earth moving orgasm. Linda moved off of Lena's head and shoulders and behind me; I felt one hand cup my balls and another hand below my balls near Lena's clit. Lena let out a cry, a scream, and a grunt all in one primal sound then collapsed leaving my hot, turgid cock flying in the cool air. Lena immediately moved close to Peter and curl up into his arms trembling.

Linda took my still hard cock in her hand and kissed me, "You did a great job."

I refilled everyone's wine glass and we sat around nude sipping wine and talking. Lena had recovered and was joining in on the conversation about Linda and my sexual relationship. Peter and Lena were surprised when Linda told them we were just fuck buddies and that she had been interested in having multiple sex partners for some time.

"One reason for inviting Will up with me was I want to experience sex with two men at the same time and I thought Peter might want to join us. I loved holding both of their cocks at the same time when we were out on the deck." Looking at Lena she asked, "Didn't you?"

Lena laughed, "You know I did!"

Linda looked at Peter, "I was encouraged when you didn't react to Lena touching your cocks together. That didn't bother you, did it?"

He smiled, "Not as much as first seeing Lena with his cock in her mouth; that took some adjustment but I'm fine about it now." Then he asked, "Are you talking about both of us in you vaginally?"

"Well, I was thinking one vaginally and one anally; Will has done both with his ex-wife."

Lena's eyes widened, "Can a woman really take two dicks vaginally at the same time?"

I answered, "Some can, but some find it too uncomfortable; a woman can train her muscles to stretch enough for two. Don't forget a baby's head will fit."

Lena took the last sip of her wine, "This I want to see. Who knows, I may want to try it myself."

The rest of us finished our wine then got ready for the big event. Linda knew that Peter was not a "back door" man and that I loved her ass; I liked kissing, rimming, fingering, and fucking her sweet all. Peter lay down on his back for Linda to straddle his cock as she had done many times; after a few minutes of playing on an old familiar toy she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. Lena was not going to be left out and quickly straddled Peter's chest and joined Linda sucking my cock. They took turns swallowing it completely then joined together to kiss up and down both sides at the same time.

Linda kissed Lena and announced, "After Peter fills me with hot semen you will have to lick it out of me." She kissed her again then added, "So think about that while he fucks me."

Linda leaned forward to open her ass to me and to dangle her large breasts in her ex-husband's face. I surveyed the somewhat impressive, rigid tool impaling the delicious treat I had so often enjoyed; its base and attachments already covered with the sweet nectar that had often fed my desire. Lena's fingers assisted me in lubing the tight hole I would have to pry open with my rigid tool.

She giggled, "I never thought I would be doing this, especially to Linda."

Linda reached back and smacked Lena's ass; both women giggled like kids. Lena opened Linda's cheeks with her hands then watched in amazement as my cock slid easily into the tight hole; Lena moved behind us and observed first hand as two hard cock began to move and out of their respective orifices in unison. Linda shook her head from side to side as Peter and I increased the pace and energy of our thrusts. Lena's hands, lips, and tongue explored the exposed cocks, balls, and asses as they moved back and forth. Peter massaged and suckled the large fleshy orbs that dangled in her face as Linda supported herself on her arms and began chanting the same primal grunts we had heard from Lena.

I unloaded my load of hot, creamy semen into Linda's bowels just seconds before feeling Peter's pulsing cock began pumping his load into her vaginal cavity. No one moved for what seemed like a long time then I pulled my shrunken cock out with a large cream pie in tow. Linda rolled off of Peter on to her back leaving his cock covered with slimy semen; she motioned to Lena to join her as she had promised. Linda opened her legs and propped her ass on a pillow for Lena to begin her cleanup work.

I'm certain Lena had thought that her first bi experience would be a beautiful, freshly aroused, female sexual organ rather than a completely wrecked pussy leaking profusely from top to bottom with a slimy substance, but she quickly adjusted and began her chore as ordered by the mature, sexy woman of her fantasies. I carefully inspected her work with my tongue to ensure she had done a satisfactory job; she had.

"Gosh, Peter would never cleanup even his own messes."

To break the aura of hot passion and sex we refilled our wine glasses again and walked out on the deck completely nude in forty degree temperatures. It was a complete shock to our systems but we stayed until everyone finished their wine. Back inside we huddled together for warmth; that was enough to rekindle more sexual activity. Linda asked Lena if she was interested in a double.

"Sure, I want to give it a try. I just wish my husband wanted to try anal sex with me some time." She looked at Peter and asked, "Do you want Will to be the first to put his dick in my ass?"

Linda spoke up, "Come on Peter, I'll guide your cock into your wife's sweet ass. Try it just once, you may like it."

Peter agreed so we changed positions and Linda again guided my cock into Lena before taking the tube of lubricant and applying the slick cream first to her ex-husband's cock then to his wife's tight, virgin ass. She explained to Lena how to relax her muscles and let Peter's cock stretch her muscles gently.

"I'll guide him in slowly so you can adjust." She jokingly added, "I'll have a hold of his nuts in case he gets rambunctious."

Lena laughed. Linda guided the wrecking bar into the delicate, tight membranes. Lena moaned when the large roll of foreskin was forced thought her tight opening. Once completely in she was able to enjoy the double amount of cock impaling her. I remained still for a while so she could get used to a cock sliding in and out of her tight ass. Within a few minutes Peter and I were slipping in and out of her cunt and ass with ease; Lena was completely enjoying her first anal experience. Neither Peter nor I left any mess to clean up, but Lena enjoyed it and said she would definitely try it again; she told Peter she hoped they could add anal sex to their sexual activities.

We cleaned up the kitchen then it was off to separate bedrooms for a good night sleep. The next morning I was up early ready for my morning coffee; when I entered the kitchen wearing a pair of shorts and a tee shirt Peter was already there and dressed pretty much the same. We shared the newspaper without much conversation until we poured the second cup of coffee then we talked about the previous evenings activities. Peter was curious about me and Linda; I again assured him, as Linda had the previous evening, that we were, in fact, just fuck buddies. I was careful not to divulge any information about her that would give him an advantage over her. He admitted that he was in love with both his wife and his ex-wife; that it was just as difficult for him to watch me and Linda fucking as it was watching me and Lena fucking.

"I was both jealous and very excited watching you fuck my women," he said with a smile.

Lena entered the room sleepy eyed and stretching like a cat after its nap; she wore a bikini type knit bottom and a matching short halter top which just barely covered her small breasts. As she sat down at the small table I got up to refresh my coffee and pour her a cup. Peter and I complimented her on how pretty and sexy she looked, but didn't get much of a response until she was half way through her coffee.

"Will, it will just be the two of us this morning; Linda and Peter will lock themselves in the library and go over the books for this year to see if they made any money, at least that's what they tell me."

"Now darling, you know that's what we agreed to in the divorce so stop worrying your pretty little head over something so silly," Peter told her.

Linda entered the room fully charged and dressed like she was entering a corporate board room. Her gray, pin stripped suit and wine colored, silk blouse made a powerful impression when she stood in front of us in three inch heels and black stockings; her hair and makeup, perfect. There was only one chink in her armor; I watched her dress that morning and saw the lacey, black garter belt she put on to support her stockings then watched as she stepped into a pair of black lace, French cut, bikini panties. I had on more than one occasion bent her over a table, lifted her tailor made skirt, and sunk my shaft into the heart of her womanhood. She was no doubt a powerful adversary but she did have a very, often wet, soft spot.

As usual Linda quickly took charge; she put on an apron hanging on a nearby hook and turned to Lena, "Let's get breakfast going, I'm starved after last night."

Lena rolled her eyes then followed Linda into the kitchen. In no time we were all sitting around the table finishing a delicious meal to start out the day.

Linda looked at her watch then at Peter, "Can you be dressed and ready to start by nine o'clock?"

Peter knew from experience that she was not asking a question, but rather giving him an ultimatum.

Before he left the table Lena asked both of them, "Do you guys fuck while you are locked in the library?"

Peter and Linda looked at each other but neither one answered her question. As Peter got up to go dress Linda leaned over and kissed Lena as she pouted.

"Don't be silly my dear. Besides, Peter and Will have had their way with you so this afternoon will be my turn." She kissed her again then walked away leaving the two of us alone.

Lena and I cleaned up the kitchen then went to separate rooms to dress. As I was drying off from my shower Lena entered wearing a pair of bikini panties because she had forgotten something in the medicine cabinet. Of course I assisted her in searching for whatever it was she had forgotten. By the time she realized that she must have been mistaken about whatever she thought she had left in the medicine cabinet, I had a raging erection covered with her saliva and Lena's panties were completely askew.

Lena and I left the inn about nine-thirty and headed to the local village for some shopping. Peter and Linda were still in their "business meeting" so Lena and I headed down to the boat house; as soon as we arrived Lena began to strip of the few clothes she was wearing. By the time she bent over to step out of her panties I had another raging hard-on and had to remove my clothes in order to provide it with some relief.

"Did you really like fucking me last night? I noticed you didn't cum in my pussy; why was that?"

"I was trying to stay hard for you as long as I could; I was more interested in you cuming. I think I did a pretty good job, didn't I?"

"If I let you fuck me here could you keep it a secret and not even tell Linda? I really don't mind that Peter fucks her, but I do not like them keeping it a secret. And I really don't like them locking me out of the room."

I assured her our secret would be safe and I would not tell Linda. I placed a boat cushion on a small oil drum, sat down and pulled Lena onto my lap; she sunk completely on my cock and began riding up and down on my shaft; her B cup breasts bounced and jiggled as she rode.

"I like the way you fuck; my cock feels so good in your cunt," I grunted in her ear to reassure her.

She quickly picked up the pace of fucking and breathing. Her young cunt felt hotter and wetter. I slipped the first joint of a finger into her still tight ass; she came almost immediately and stopped her bobbing motion. When her breathing returned to normal I whispered in her ear again.

"Turn around; I want to fuck your ass."

She kissed me passionately then rose from the saddle and turned around to open the sweet cheeks of her ass. I guided her slowly onto my cock lubricated with her slick pussy juices. It didn't take long for her to be able to reach down and fondle my balls in her hand. She was slower in riding my cock in her ass; she preferred to buck her hips back and forth than ride up and down.

"I'm still a little sore from last night."

I guided her hand to her clit then took her small breasts in my hands and molded them like clay. In just minutes she was bucking her hips wildly; her hand began to smack her clit as I pinched her hard nipples. She came with a long cry then it tapered off. We sat for several minutes before we disconnected and moved away from each other.

I looked down at my still board stiff cock, "How are we going to get this to go down?"

Lena laughed, motioned for me to follow her then jumped into the water behind the boat. I followed her not knowing that the lake water was probably forty degrees; It almost took my breath away. She dove under the water and swam under the door of the boat house into the open lake and I followed her. She came up close to me and I felt something I could not identify then realized it was her hand on my partially frozen cock.

She smiled, "Well that problem is solved."

I reached down and found that my once hard, swollen cock was completely gone and replaced with limp, small nodule. I wondered if I would ever be able to thaw it out enough to use again. By the time we got back to the house Linda and Peter were out of their meeting and fixing lunch; Lena kept giving them the look to determine if they had been fucking but they ignored her and went about their work. It was obvious we had been in the lake since our hair was wet and we had no towels with which to dry off, but no one said anything.

After lunch we sat sipping more local wine and talking; Linda took off one of her heels and began rubbing her stocking encased foot up Lena's leg. Lena seemed to forget about whether Linda had fucked her husband or not and focused on what Linda had promised her earlier, that she would "have her way" with Lena. Linda moved her foot higher and higher up Lena's younger, slender body until she rubbed it across Lena's small breasts; her nipples immediately hardened. Linda raised her foot higher.

"Kiss my foot," she ordered Lena.

Lena looked and the stocking encased foot first then looked up Linda's skirt; she took the nylon covered foot in her hands and covered the bottom with kisses before taking several toes into her wet mouth. Linda smiled and opened her stocking encased legs wider to display her black, lace covered treats. Lena rested Linda's foot on her shoulder and rubbed her hands over her legs above the top of her stockings.