Autumn Leaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Linda lowered one foot she raised the other one for Lena to kiss; Peter and I were moved by the heated sexual display between the two women, our cocks rose to the occasion. Lena looked into Linda eyes with a sultry, "I'm gonna fuck you" look and ran both of her hands up Linda's leg to the top of her stocking and slowly unhooked the clasps of the black lace garter belt. She teasingly ran her hands higher over the soft, white skin of Linda's thigh almost to the heat of her crotch before retreating and slowly rolling the stocking down the shapely, mature leg. This time she covered Linda's bare foot with kisses then orally assaulted the bright red painted toes. Her talented tongue that had danced around the engorged head of my cock the day before was now dancing around and between Linda's toes; judging by the rise and fall of her chest there was no doubt that Linda was heating up.

Once both legs were bare and Linda's toes and feet had been properly adored Lena slowly slid her hands up the sides of Linda's legs; Linda lifted her bottom up when Lena's hands under her skirt to the waist band of her black lace, French cut panties. They looked into each other's eyes as the panties moved slowly down the creamy white, mature legs. Lena lifted the black lace fabric off of Linda's feet and looked into the crotch before lifting them to her face and inhaling.

"I guess you didn't fuck my husband during your meeting," Lena said.

Linda sat straight up in her chair and reached out and grabbed Lena by the hair and pulled her close.

"For that remark Miss Smartass you are going to kiss my ass."

Lena's jaw dropped with complete surprise at Linda's reaction; she watched in shock as Linda lifted her skirt and leaned over the table, her mature, creamy white ass displayed for a response. Lena stared at the sight for a moment to decide what she should do; she looked at her husband, but only got a shrug. Maybe Lena didn't think so, but I thought Linda's, ass displayed like that, should be one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

Linda snapped, "Well?"

Timidly Lena moved the black lace suspenders that dangled from Linda's garter belt out of her way and knelt behind the perfectly shaped, mature bottom. If Lena was thinking that she only had to kiss the firm round cheeks that notion was quickly dispelled when Linda reached back and opened her cheeks wide. In the bright sunlight Lena saw her light brown, hair covered, puffy vulva where she had played the previous evening, but just above that was a wrinkled, brown orifice with a pink center surrounded by wisps of light brown hair. Lena pursed her lips, leaned forward, and kissed. She didn't just give it a peck she kissed it with her full mouth then flicked it with her tongue; while she was there she showered the full, round, mature cheeks which surrounded Linda's tightly, puckered ass.

When Lena sat back on her heels Linda stood over her and kissed her full mouth.

"I told you last night that I would not fuck Peter unless you were present, I meant it. Now go over and kiss Peter so he can kiss lips that have kissed my ass," Linda chuckled.

Linda and Lena spent the rest of the afternoon together while Peter and I took his Chris Craft boat around the lake. We stopped at a fisherman's wharf for a few beers. When we returned to the inn, the girls were fixing diner and were a little more than tipsy from drinking the local wine. I kissed Linda.

"Mmmm, I smell and taste the wine, but there is something else; what could it be?"

Linda laugh, "Probably "ala Lena"

Lena laughed and told Peter, "Yes and I just may have to move you down on my list of Great Pussy Eaters."

After diner we did a repeat of the previous evening; the girls wanted doubles again but we men switched places. I showed them to fuck in a foursome with the girls in a sixty-nine position so the guys could just rotate. We had lots of fun, lots of great sex. The next morning we were up early and said our goodbyes so Linda and I could make the hour and a half drive to catch our flight. We were still sexually charged and engaged in a bit of hand sex during the return drive through the beautifully, colored autumn leaves of New York's wine country. It's great to have a true fuck buddy and Linda was the best.