Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

Well, that was his problem.

Frank was more interested in the woman who was less than an arm's length away—though not because she was close by. Rather, he was fixated on their mother because she was quite literally his prototype of womankind. His understanding of femininity had evolved over the years, of course, but the core of it was all her. She was, and would forever be, the benchmark against which all other women were judged. That somehow wasn't true of Todd, at least not to the same degree. Clearly, he was a defective model.

"You ready to get fucked good and hard?" Frank asked their mother as slid down off the couch and positioned himself behind her. That was as close as he came to talking to her the way Dom did; he was willing to get explicit but would never, ever demean her.

Even so, he was shocked at his own brazenness. This wouldn't be their first time—not by a long shot. Yet, to an extent, it would feel like it. His memories were still spotty, and he had no idea what was going on with hers. Frank knew, for an absolute certainty, that he'd brought his mother to climax more times in the last month than his father had in the last five years. Yet it still felt deeply wrong to simply assume that she'd welcome his cock.

She moaned around his older brother.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

Dom shook his head, laughing softly at Frank.

For fuck's sake, he was trying to be more assertive; there was a word for guys who penetrated women without first securing their consent, however. That she'd granted it many times in the past didn't mean he had a standing invitation to use her whenever he pleased. And it wasn't like he'd asked her to stop what she was doing and sign an affidavit.

When she made some more enthusiastic sounds, and wiggled her bottom at him suggestively, Frank removed their mother's panties, bunched the hem of her jumper up around her hips, and pulled the top down to her waist. The thigh-high boots and straw bracelets remained, as her cap would have if she hadn't already removed it herself. He didn't want to get her out of he costume; he just wanted access to her life-giving womb.

In the span of three seconds, Frank died and was reborn more than a dozen times. She bathed him in love, affection, and raw sensory input as the head of his cock parted her moist labia and entered her cave. The first crackling bolt of pure ecstasy hit his glans before her juices reached his foreskin. Only then did Frank even remember that they could do such things to one another. He made use of that technique himself, but didn't introduce the bolts as early, endow them with as much energy, or release them in such bewildering flurries. His mom had the power, and the generosity, to unleash that potent weapon with what might seem like reckless abandon coming from any other immortal, though.

She was at once the most giving and most selfish lover Frank could imagine. It was impossible not to enjoy himself more than he meant to each and every time. No matter how often they made love, and they hardly did anything else most days, she continually surprised him with her ability to bypass his defenses. Anyone who brought that much pleasure to another person had to be considered generous. Yet when Frank started to feel guilty about not getting any work done, and locked himself in his room with the intention of spending a few hours hunched over keyboard, his mom would often magic the door open, kneel under the desk, and quickly convince him that it wouldn't be so bad if he tossed her onto his bed and ravaged both her holes before starting in on his full-body seduction routine. When she wanted it, she got it, and his mother wanted it all the time. That was one of the things Frank loved about her, but even he had to admit she could be a little greedy.

So it was that he'd buried little more than his swollen cap in her when his first orgasm hit like a truck—or a shot of heroine; Frank had never stuck a needle in his arm but something told him that was the better metaphor. Until his mother started coaxing all the cum in the world out of him, suggesting a more agricultural comparison. Her insides pumped and squeezed, guiding his rod deeper as they milked his balls for all they were worth.

She didn't take any of his energy, though. That, she never did until after he'd drained plenty of hers. It was his cum she was interested in; the feeling of her son's virility swimming inside her, praising her, eagerly awaiting the moment she decided to conceive once more.

That would never happen, of course. Even before mysterious immortals had pulled them across time and space into an empty palace just so they could deliver ominous letter, his mother had made it clear that certain lines were not to be crossed even by those who'd decided that it was okay to spend entire days rutting like animals. Perhaps it was a good thing, though, that she didn't want more children, let alone her children's children.

She often thought about letting them impregnate her, though. The first time she'd told Frank that she liked to imagine what their son might look like, he'd gotten chills. He still did, sometimes, if he intentionally forgot that she said similar things to Dom.

What would her son's son be to her, if she was the mother? Her grandson or still just her son? Would she take him to bed as well, once he came of age? If she did, would that bother Frank or excite him? There were so many unanswerable questions, all of which made him slightly queasy yet excited him nonetheless. He didn't want to raise a family with her, not really, but it did make for a nice fantasy. Perverse, but still nice.

"Fuck, Mom," Frank said as he slumped forward, using her broad hips for support. How could her skin be so cool to the touch when she was a furnace inside?

"You trying to set a record?" Dom said without bothering to open his eyes.

Frank flipped his brother off. Inside, however, he was all smiles. If their mother had one complaint about his stamina, it was that he had too much of it; she was always trying to get him to drop the shields altogether, or at least invest a little less in powering them up. He just couldn't bring himself to, though. Some part of him, deep down, was convinced that women preferred men who lasted longer, even when those men were immortal and thus unlikely to roll over and pass out after doing so. Or maybe it was just that Frank couldn't help but put his partner's needs ahead of his own, even when he knew that she wished he'd stop doing that. Either way, if his brother wanted him to question whether their mom was satisfied with his prowess, the last thing he ought to do was imply that Frank was a minuteman.

Accuse Frank of being so insecure that he was afraid no woman would love him if he wasn't five times as giving as any other guy? That, there might be something to.

Of course, needing to seduce every woman you came across, and constantly asserting your dominance over men and woman alike just to keep people from questioning whether you were an "alpha" male, was totally a sign that you were well-adjusted.

Drawing a deep breath, Frank numbed himself to the pleasures their mother was visiting upon him. A lot of energy went into the effort, but she still forced him to stop and gather his breath twice before he buried himself to the hilt. One of those times, he had to count to ten before he could resume the advance. Ten seconds was forever in immortal sex.

There'd been no alternative, though. Frank had clearly forgotten how warm and velvety his mother's love canal was. She didn't twist about as nimbly, as inexplicably, as Brie, but he fit inside her like a key custom-made for her lock. Which, in a way, he supposed he was. She wielded their powers deftly, too, making expensive applications seem effortless and maintaining spells that required constant upkeep without any sign of strain or focus.

Nothing would ever feel as good as being inside his mother; she was absolutely one of a kind. And now that he'd spent a night with his cousin, Frank actually twice the basis for that comparison. Had he thought to himself just the night before that Brianna was as skilled as her? Blame the wind for that. His cousin was undeniably skilled. From a detached, analytical point of view, it might be reasonable to say that she was equally capable of stimulating nerve endings and producing orgasms. She was not his mother's equal, though.

After guiding her through a few orgasms of her own, first with his usual slow and sensual pace and then later by slamming into her so furiously that Dom gave him a nod of approval, Frank announced that they were moving to the couch. He even started to pick their mother up by the hips, proving that he could take charge, but then she proved that such attempts would always be futile when they came from him by climbing into Dom's lap.

His brother had the audacity to smile and shrug at him, as if to say that those were the breaks. Where was his sage advice now? Was he at least going to acknowledge the tension between telling Frank to "man up" one minute then implying that he should just roll with it when their mother ignored his attempt to get her to do what he wanted?

Perhaps the answer was that he had to make her; that his error was not in thinking that it was possible for him to play by the same rules by Dom but his failure to embrace that approach wholeheartedly. If so, then fuck that. Frank could talk himself into being more assertive; that didn't come naturally, but he had no great objection to it. As much as he'd like to live in a world where being himself wouldn't make it so hard for him to have the sort of relationship with the woman he loved that he desperately yearned for, he could accept that such idealism would get him nowhere. What he could not accept was anything close to physical coercion was necessary. No matter what helpful hints his brother shared, Frank was not going to get rough with their mother. That wasn't who he was.

She ran a hand over Dom's torso, lingering on his abs, then kissed him so tenderly that Frank had to fight to remain standing. He watched, dumbfounded, as their Libidos fused together. At least, it seemed like the kiss was intimate enough that they couldn't possibly be separate entities anymore on that other level reality.

When she finally pulled away, his mother bathed her favorite son in amber light.

"I put my fate in your hands, Dominick Anthony Owens," she said. "Whatever you and your brothers want to do to me, I'm game. As long as I've got you to anchor me, I know I'll be alright." With that, she pushed his cock to her opening and started taking him inside.

The list of things Frank would do to get her to say that to him was long and ignoble.

It didn't include violence, though. Or not-quite-choking her so as to threaten it.

"Look out," Todd said, smacking Frank's bicep.

Could he have stood his ground and told his brother to fuck off? Sure. He was too stunned by the latest insult heaped upon his injuries, however. As one brother helped the only woman who mattered slide down his cock, the other crouched behind her, undid his overalls, and prepared to go in through the back door.

"Aren't you afraid you'll miss something?" Frank asked, jerking his head towards the center of the room, where their grandfather was still enjoying their sister and their cousin.

"I can't watch that anymore without sticking my dick in something."

In something. That was what their mother was to him.

Grandpa Dick was back to the chair. Brie had mounted him in reverse and Nat was on her knees before them. From the looks of it, his cousin had their grandfather's dick in her ass and his sister's fist in her pussy. Liz, Bobby, and Noreen, however, were still just sitting on the couch, with all their clothes on, sipping beverages as they took in the carnality unfolding all around them. Only one of the three seemed to be enjoying the show, but even his aunt and uncle looked conflicted. It was more like they were watching a steamy sex scene with people they'd just met than a gruesome horror movie that made them sick to their stomachs. They felt awkward and embarrassed, but were also aroused. Which only made sense, Frank supposed. That was probably how he felt, too, though he was too numb to say for sure.

When it no longer seemed that imitating a statue was vital to keeping his ass off the floor, Frank walked around behind the love seat, conjured a small stool to stand on, dismissed his overalls, and pushed his cock towards their mother's mouth.

She was too busy trying to find a voice with which to scream, though. His brothers were going nice and slow, as they ought to, but she was still right at the border between Never-felt-this-good-ia and Please-make-it-stop-istan.

All he had to dial back her sensitivity. Frank had done that sort of thing countless times. Why was he suddenly so hesitant to do anything at all, then? Yes, he'd be denying his mother pleasure, which felt wrong, but he knew she wouldn't mind. She liked servicing all three of her sons at once. If two of them were making that hard for her to do by being a little too good at servicing her, well, she wouldn't mind foregoing just a little bit of the gift they were giving her. That would be manipulative, but not rough.

So he did it.

The groan she let out as the pleasure faded almost convinced him to abort the mission, though. Until she looked up, saw that he was there for the first time, and smiled before immediately grabbing his cock. Frank gasped as she took him in her mouth and set to work on his sensitive glans with no buildup.

"Damn, Mom," he said, lightly running his fingers through her hair. His hands balled into fists and he almost tugged on the black silk but stopped himself.

"If she's...ungh...not doing it right," Dom said through gritted teeth, head tilted to sort of look in Frank's general direction "smack her in the face with it."

Yeah, that wasn't gonna happen.

The jump from nothing to stimulation that usually came a bit later in the process had caught him by surprise was all. Frank soon recovered, and indeed started to enjoy her expert handling. Or tonguing, at least. Her technique was more similar to Nat's than Brie's, even when she didn't have two other guys inside her, but was a tad more refined. Yes, she aimed to overwhelm more than to tease, but she had a better sense of what threatened to be too much and what actually was. She unleashed numerous bolts of pure ecstasy against Frank's tip and foreskin, but allowed him to recover from each one before discharging the next. Her lips were soft and pillowy, her mouth warm, and her tongue relentless. It wouldn't take long for him to offer up some of the almond milk that she loved so much.

Not long at all; perhaps only another thirty seconds. Frank tried to fight it, to give himself a chance to enjoy all that she had to offer a bit more before surrendering to the inevitable, but his mother was just that good.

As both heads exploded, one spewing jizz and the other filling with fireworks, his mother drilled a hole in his Libido. Vast as her Libido was, and as fastidious as her sons were about keeping her topped off, she had a long way to go before she had to worry about running out of energy. When you threw around pure ecstasy as freely as she did, though, it was wise not to let too many opportunities pass. And Frank was only too happy to oblige. Even if she did prolong his orgasm, ensuring that the transfer was larger than usual.

The shattered pieces of his mind reassembled one another before his Libido sealed itself back up. As a result, he got to enjoy both the dramatic start of the orgasm and the echoes of it every time she swallowed a mouthful, creating insane amounts of suction. Gulp after gulp, she drank his cum. Frank must have poured a pint down her gullet.

When at long last the tremors ceased, and his balls quit bouncing, she let him slip out of her mouth. Frank feared that meant she was done sucking his dick. It turned out that she simply need a chance to catch her breath, though. And to scream at the tops of her lungs as his brothers brought her to a fantastic orgasm of her own. Frank stared in rapture, having an almost transcendent moment, as she rode out the climax. Then smiled when she stared up at him with glowing eyes and engulfed him again.

A pint would not suffice the second time. She easily took a quart. That was okay, though, even if his immortal body did find it somewhat taxing, as the only time they experienced mortal exhaustion was when they were at their most vulnerable, but there was nothing his mother could ask of him that he wouldn't give. Tears streamed down his cheeks at one point, and his knees buckled, but he didn't once consider pulling out of her mouth or pleading for mercy. Every swell of his member, contraction of his testicles, and gush of energy from his Libido, brought her satisfaction, which meant it did the same for him.

Eventually, though, Frank decided he couldn't take anymore.

"Why don't you go tell Grandma what big eyes she has," he told Todd, after stepping off the stool and circling around the love seat. His brother was coated in sweat, blond hair plastered to his scalp beneath the bowler hat he'd yet to remove. Unless he was mistaken, the punk had pumped nearly as much spunk into their mother's small intestine as Frank shot down her throat, to say nothing of the numerous orgasms she'd experienced as a result of his furious thrusts. "Your work here is done," he added, clapping his brother on the back.

"Fuck you," Todd said, somehow managing to pick up speed.

After his next climax, though, which arrived in short order, he pulled out, kissed the back of their mother's head, wished her a bountiful Harvest, and then headed towards Noreen. Though not without flipping Frank off first just for the heck of it.

"Sub!" their mother called out. She looked over her shoulder at Frank, smiling.

Yes, the idea that her sons were completely interchangeable, except for Dom, who had the honored status of anchor, was real cute. Tire one out, call in the next. Rinse, repeat.

Still, he wasn't about to refuse.

Besides, the look in her eyes dispelled the notion that she saw him as a convenient way of plugging a hole that Todd had unceremoniously vacated. His emotions were coloring his perception. There was genuine affection writ across her face. And white hot lust in her Libido that had grown more intense when she saw who was standing behind her.

Then Dom initiated a kiss and Frank had to start talking himself down again.

Callous as the guy acted most of the time, he loved their mother too. Was probably in love with her, the same as Frank. Maybe not as hopelessly, but he was. He had to be. That kiss wasn't meant to upset Frank, either. It was born of need and affection and lust and intimacy, not cold calculation, sadism, or sibling rivalry. That realization stung in its own little way, but there was something beautiful about it as well. Frank had to admit that the two of them went well together, and that he'd known as much for some time. There was aspects of their relationship that he did not envy, or even care to know about, but he'd have to blind not to see that Dom made their mother happy, and that she did the same for him.

In fact, Frank almost didn't want to intrude. But while he was willing to give them a minute or two, or however long it took them to come up for air, he absolutely was going to join in. Was going to fuck his mother in the one hole he hadn't filled with cum yet.

Would that have been an opportune moment to go fulfill his promise to Brie by seducing her mother? Perhaps, if he hadn't sent Todd to distract Noreen, as then their grandmother could have occupied Bobby's time. That didn't qualify as a mistake, though. Frank didn't want his aunt. Better to share his mother with Dom than settle for her sister.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers