Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few extra hands appeared, allowing Frank to refamiliarize himself with all his favorite parts. To further aid with that, the dress his brothers hadn't bothered to remove evaporated. Only then Frank decided that he liked the way it looked on her, so he conjured it back. This time, though, he slashed it in half so that it hung open like a robe. Dom would benefit from the way that exposed her breasts more than Frank would, but he planned on doing some fondling no matter how little space she left between her and his brother.

"Mmm," his mother moaned as he began to caress everything from her feet to her hair. Everything he touched gave him a thrill, though the ghostly appendages were not great at relaying tactile information. Next, mouths appeared to lick the orifice he'd soon penetrate, trail kisses down her back, sink semi-solid teeth into her milky white butt cheeks, swirl tongues around her cute little ankles, and suck on her pretty toes.

"You gonna help me out at some point or what?" Dom asked.

"He already is," their mother said in a distressed voice. She wasn't just close; Frank doubted whether she'd be able to finish the next sentence. "But anytime you're ready to shove that fat cock up my ass," she told her other son, "please do."

And what an ass it was. All the women in their his were gifted in that department, it seemed, but none like his mother. It was crazy big and soft as a pillow, yet delightfully rounded and smooth as the surface of a still pond. Frank had never seen a woman with posterior that was as big as hers yet nonetheless had a pleasant shape.

Pleasant? No, that didn't begin to cover it. There were plenty of upside-down hearts being carried around by beautiful women, but few so quintessential, and none that size. There was something to be said for a firm, compact ass, but nothing would ever match the sight of his mother's posterior. It was a wonder his brain hadn't shut down.

Soft and ample as certain parts were, her waist was tiny. Frank had rediscovered that the day before, but every time he looked at her he had to stave off disbelief yet again. She was the same size there as his freaking sister, who absolutely did not have her mother's bust or hips. Heck, Nat's waist might even have been thicker, if not by much. Brie's was slimmer, but she gave up so much T and A in exchange that Frank could not approve.

Sure enough, an epic climax hit moments later. Frank decided to wait until she recovered to push inside. That wasn't even much of a sacrifice. Watching her cum was one of his absolute favorite pastimes. She let herself go so completely, resisting the natural urge to maintain control over her muscles, and her Libido had a unique quiver when it turned glassy. It was erratic, appearing to grow still and solid several times before it actually did.

Even though Todd had presumably loosened her up, because Frank was considerably thicker, he worked more lube into her ass and tested her reaction to his thumb, two fingers, then three. Only then did he press his head against the glistening ring.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK," their mother howled as Frank pushed slowly but persistently forward. Not a one of her muscles had tightened, though. She was too practiced at this. That didn't stop Dom from sweeping her hair out of her face and kissing her long and deep, but whatever. Good for him. Good for her. Good for everyone.

"Damn, I love how that feels," she panted after his brother freed her mouth up again.

Part of Frank was still slightly uncomfortable with DP, particularly when the woman found it so intense that a reasonable person could be forgiven for thinking she wasn't enjoying herself, but mostly he found it beautiful. The wonders unfolding inside his mother's Libido during moments such as that one, when she had two of her sons inside her at once, each generating friction in areas with an abundance of nerve cells, filled him with awe.

Should he ever take ill, in spite of his immortal nature, Frank figured the memory of that reaction would ease his suffering. Similar ones had certainly gotten him through some lonely nights in Rochester. Nothing put a smile on his face like his mother's happiness.

"You're a goddess," Frank told her before kissing her damp and fragrant hair. She leaned her forehead against Dom's and purred. "An army of worshipers couldn't satisfy you."

"Perhaps not, but two of my loving sons can come close," she replied.

Warmth enveloped Frank as he pushed in deeper. Electricity-that-wasn't flowed through him. The simple sensation of a warm, tight cavity gripping the head and shaft of his cock astounded him, as it always did. Every time he entered her felt like his first sexual encounter. Actually, that had been a huge disappointment, both for him and his then-girlfriend. He didn't relive the loss of his V card, then, so much as the discovery of how much better sex with his fellow immortals could be—specifically those who'd loved him since before he was born and would continue to love him until the end of time.

"I'm almost there," Frank grunted.

"Already?" his brother asked with amusement.

Let him snicker; Frank would have the last laugh.

"Me too, baby," their mother replied, making Frank smiled.

In fact, all three of them climaxed together shortly after that. Then again a few minutes later. Eventually, though, the pleasure grew so intense that their mother was unable to give as good as she got, and Frank's defensive measures started to do what they were supposed to. That was good, because he certainly enjoyed having orgasms, but far preferred giving them—and being able to savor every moment of their dawning, arrival, and aftereffects.

His dissertation would have been about matching theory, had they remained in the only world he'd ever known, but he could just as easily have written about the way his mother climaxed. One chapter about the sounds she made, one the way her muscular system reacted, and then another about her Libido. It was hard to say which of those he enjoyed most, though he'd have been happy to collect more data.

Some time later, to Frank's surprise, his brother suggested that they change positions. Anchors, too. The look on his face indicated that he wasn't looking to change things up out of boredom; he knew exactly what that meant to Frank.

"Whatever you want, baby," their mother told Dom before taking his face in both hands and kissing him so passionately that Frank actually felt his brother's Libido stir. Ordinarily, it was next to impossible to sense anything from an immortal whose vessel he'd never punctured, but if the energy therein grew kinetic enough, he occasionally did.

It wasn't what Dom wanted, but neither brother felt the need to correct her.

They took longer than usual to get set up again. That, too, was a concession to Frank, who always thought everything could stand to slow down a bit. Frank wasn't sure what his brother was up to, if he was at all, but he appreciated it.

As he appreciated every aspect of their mother's beauty. She looked good from behind, no doubt about it, but he'd missed her front. Her big brown eyes, lovely lips, pitch black hair and porcelain skin. And, of course, her figure. Her breasts, most of all.

They were the exact right size—bigger than Liz's, but not as ginormous as Noreen's. Despite their heft, they were firm. Not too firm, though. Tits that big needed some amount of sag to avoid looking like plastic, and squeezing bowling balls had about as much appeal as fondling soggy pancakes. Her glorious pair struck a nice balance. Her prominent nipples were the softest pink, being nearly as pale as the mounds to which they were attached. The saucer-sized areola surrounding them, however, were almost brown, and Frank loved that about them. They reminded him that he was with a woman, not a girl like Natalie but a woman—and one who'd brought new lives into the world and then nourished them.

"Miss these?" she asked as his hand instinctively went to them.

"Ma," Frank said.

She laughed. "It's okay, I don't mind." It was his turn for a kiss that felt like so, so much more. It was all too brief, as any kiss that came from her was, but it left his skin tingling, his mouth full of sugar, and his Libido vibrating as the energy went ballistic. "I know they're not the only part you like. And I'm glad you like them as much as you do."

What was there to say to that?

By the time her knees were planted atop the couch cushions to either side of him, Frank had induced a powerful nipplegasm. Another one wracked her body before she guided his cock to her vadge. Then came another kiss that was almost better than what would follow.

"I love you, Mom," Frank said. "Oh, shit," he immediately added. "I know, I'm not allowed to say that. I'm sorry, it just sort of slipped out."

She smiled and pressed a finger to his lips. "I think I can forgive you, just this once." Looking over her shoulder at Dom, she said, "You didn't hear that, did you?"

"Nope," his brother said. Then he gave their mother's ass a slap so powerful that it sent her over the edge, making her cry out. Her back straightened and what little of Frank's cock had made its way inside her emerged. "Heard that, though."

"Jackass," Frank said.

"I need you boys in me," their mother said after recovering. "Really bad."

So they sped things up, which Frank decided he was okay with—especially since their mother brought him to climax as she finished her quick descent by firing a volley of ecstatic bolts. The orgasm was so powerful, in fact, that it knocked him right out of his body.

For the longest time, the sentience floated overhead, watching all the couples and odd-tuples. There was a blond-haired guy with a muscular yet ultra-busty brunette, a bearded man with another athletic brunette, shier than the first, and another who looked a great deal like him but was being fellated by two very enthusiastic girls, and a black-haired trio immediately beneath it, consisting of men and one woman.

None meant anything to the intelligence, but the human sandwich came close to inspiring curiosity. There was something different about their union. It was more intense, though that didn't manifest itself in swifter movements or louder vocalizations.

Their energies were more commingled. Yes, that was it. They'd swapped back and forth countless times, not just on that day but in the recent past, and thus there was a bond between them that the others lacked. Any two selected at random could probably have matched it, given enough time, but none had. The entity couldn't discern which of the two men was more powerfully connected to the woman, though. All it knew for sure was that no other guy in that room shared with any of the women what each of those two shared with the one woman. Not as of yet, anyway. There was a great deal of potential in the room, more than the entity had ever witnessed. Ultimately, that meant nothing to the intelligence, but it was curious in much the same way that leaves of a certain color were.

"All aboard!" the muscular brunette cried out, rising from her blond partner.

"Already?" the brown-haired girl asked.

"I said an hour," came the reply. "Train's leaving the station. Get dressed!"

Sensation returned to Frank, flooded him, forced him to remember what it was like to inhabit a corporeal form. It felt strange, even though he knew nothing was stranger than thinking that of something that had characterized ninety-nine point nine nine percent of his lived experience; it was exhausting, terrifying, and magnificent all at once.

And with his mother on top of him, holding him tight inside her love chamber, there was nowhere Frank would have rather been. Even if Dom was inside her too.

She pressed her forehead to his. "We'll have to make time over there."

Did he hear more in those words than was there? Perhaps, but the look on her face, the glow in her eyes, and the hum of her Libido made it hard not to. He'd messed up big time, giving voice to feelings she had to know were there but had long discouraged. She wasn't upset, though. If anything, that seemed to please her. His mother might even be on the brink of saying the same back, though Frank realized that could be wishful thinking.

If she didn't make a Harvest gift of those three words, though, he'd still hear them pass through her lips eventually. Of that, Frank was sure. He wouldn't have to get rough with her first, either. Dom was wrong about that. The look she was giving him made that clear.

"If I allow it," Dom said, reminding Frank that he was still there. Then he gave their mother one last thrust, sending her over the edge. She screamed into Frank's ear, deafening him temporarily. He couldn't possibly hold that against her, though, as it meant he got to witness yet another of her magical moments. "Bountiful Harvest, Mom," Dom added while she was still outside her body, more or less echoing their other brother. He then kissed a few different spots on her head, going past Todd's more perfunctory parting, withdrew much more slowly, then started jogging towards the train, cleaning himself up as he went.

"Have you been there?" Frank asked their mother when he saw the spark of intelligence behind her beautiful brown eyes once more. "Autumn, I mean?"

He knew the answer, though. If she hadn't been, there'd be apprehension in her eyes. She'd be bracing herself for the worst that a mother's worrying mind could dredge up, if not for herself than for her children. She wasn't, though. In fact, if she hadn't been as reluctant to dismount him as he was to have her do so, she might have been buzzing with excitement.

"You're going to love it," she said before stealing a quick kiss. Then another, accompanied by a few slow thrusts of her hips. "I promise." A soft palm ran down his bearded cheek.

Then she abandoned him.

Well, allowed his cock to slip out of her warm embrace, anyway.

The world grew colder and sadder, and it seemed to Frank that the lights flickered, causing everything to go gray until they returned to full luminosity. A quilt of patchwork sadness and unfulfilled needs settled over him and his cock twitched almost of its own accord, as though that might convince his mother to mount it once more. He watched with resignation as her dress repaired itself and her beige cami returned. He had to admit that she looked good in her Scarecrow Jim costume, as she did in everything, but he never took it well when her actions signaled that a lovemaking session had come to an end.

"What's it like?" Frank asked with a weary sigh.

"Your grandmother will explain on the ride over," she replied.

That was perfectly reasonable, especially since it only required him to wait three or four minutes. However, it also meant getting the information from someone who wasn't her.

Seeing the look on his face, his mother frowned, caressed his bicep, and said, "Don't sulk, Frank. You're not a child. Besides, I told you you'd love it. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do," Frank said, hating himself for not quite meaning it.