Autumn Term Tales - Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brecon was remembering how he had pounded Jenny earlier at her home. He had arrived unannounced but not unwelcomed. They had not even bothered going upstairs. She had been wearing only a housecoat, similar to the one Tanya had been wearing so openly; the unbidden thought arose before he could stop it. He pushed it aside and returned to Jenny.

He had pulled her to him, kissed her roughly, then spun her round, bent her over the back of her armchair, pushed down his pants and pounded her pussy till she screamed his name in ecstasy. He had been meaning to leave it at that, so as to get back without raising suspicions about where he had been from Tanya and Aunt Loren but then he had remembered she would not be home and Tanya would not care. But Tanya had cared, his mind said. Annoyed once again at the interruption, he quashed the thought. He wondered why his mind kept coming back to Tanya, it did not usually. Probably because she was the last person he interacted with so she would be first on his mind, his mind answered.

Whatever, he was still stoking his pipe and his thoughts quickly returned to the further hour or more of love making and cuddling they had done before he had decided he really must go. He kept playing the scenes over and over in his mind, including the other night, as he pumped faster and faster. He reached that point were he had to steady himself, leaning forward with one hand pressed against the wall, his elbow locked and water cascading over him. He could not see but that did not matter now. His arm was getting sore from how hard he was stroking himself but he was nearly there.

In his mind he was fucking Jenny hard but just as he was about to explode, her face changed to that of Tanya. He shot string after string of hot cum against the shower wall, his eyes wide with shock, knees weak not just from the pleasure of release but also from the realisation he had just came to thoughts of his cousin. What the fuck was going on? This had never happened before; when he thought about a particular girl or woman, she remained that same girl or woman till release, she did not change and certainly not into his family members!

While worrying about this, unbeknownst to Brecon, not five feet away Tanya had came too. She was propped against the doorway, breathing heavily, her vagina leaking around her still embedded fingers, the juices catching in her panties which meant Brecon would never know. Soon as she was able too she pushed herself upright and, smiling weakly as he hosed down the wall, waddled from the room, closing the door quietly behind her. She made it too the bathroom and got herself cleaned up. She would need fresh panties again but she did not care, that had been the best shower voyeurism yet and besides she had plenty of spares.

She tried a few more tricks with him through out the rest of the day, taking full advantage of her mum not being around. Loren would have seen through her daughter in an instant but Brecon was either dense or really not interested. Tanya flopped into bed that night with a pout clouding her pretty face. She had decided that today would be the make or break day and obviously it had not been made, so by all rights she should give up but instead, it had only deepened her resolve that one way or another she would get him at some point. With that happy thought, she rolled over and went to sleep, looking forward to her alarm.

It was 10am the next day and Tanya sat in class, sore and grumpy. Her alarm had failed to go off so she had missed Brecon that morning. He had already left the house by the time she managed to drag her ass out of bed less than half an hour before college was due to start. She had managed to get a lift from a friend, a lift that worsened her mood because her friend did nothing but complain about having to come so far out of her way just because Tanya could not be bothered to set an alarm.

She had not seen Brecon so far thanks to their year difference and it was pissing her off. Her sexual energy needed a release and so far today there had not been time. Her work sat untouched in front of her as she stared out at the grey day outside, the weather matching her mood, preoccupied with thoughts of her gorgeous cousin. Just then the tutor announced they could take a break for fifteen. Tanya was determined to see Brecon so she packed her stuff up and left the room, as several others had done, presumably off for a fag or snack. She wandered along the landing before heading down to the next floor were she knew Brecon would be this time on a Monday.

Bingo. There he was stood at his study room door, chatting with his friends Ewan and Shantel. Ewan was a head shorter than Brecon and of Asian descent, all dark hair and olive skin, attractive but playing for the wrong team. Shantel was African-American, a real tomboy, though her figure was that of a model. Tanya decided to play it cool, as if she had not seen them. Looking straight ahead, she sauntered down the corridor. Just as she thought Brecon had not seen her he stepped in front of her. His spicy smell reached her before his words and she drank it in.

"Hey, Lazybones, see you managed to get here anyway," he said giving her shoulder a playful dig.

"No thanks to you," she complained in mock rebuke, returning his dig with a harder one, "You could've woke me."

"You looked like you needed it," he replied.

She flashed him her best smile, "Well, no harm done I'm here after all."

She turned to the other two and uttered a 'Hey' of acknowledgement to their presence before locking her gaze back on his beautiful eyes. That is when she noticed something different about them. Up till now, there always appeared to be a degree of pain and sadness in them. It was still there, but he looked more alive than usual, happier. She wondered what could have happened.

"So?" Brecon asked.

Tanya shook herself, suddenly realising she had been staring at him.

"Sorry, lost myself for a sec. Anyway, if I'm to get a drink before class resumes I better get to the canteen quick. Catch you later, Brecon. Ewan, Shantel, bye."

She turned the corner of the corridor and then pressed herself against the wall to listen.

"I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Tanya's got it on for you, man."

That was Ewan to Brecon.

"Give over Ewan, she's my cousin and my friend, nowt more," Tanya's heart skipped a beat; he did not sound fully convinced, "What makes you think that anyway?"

Her heart skipped another beat. He would not ask if he was sure, would he?

"She just gives off that kind of vibe, you know?"

"What ya talkin' about, man, what vibe?"

That was Shantel.

"The kind of vibe a girl gives off when talking to someone they LIKE."

"Oh, an 'ow would you know what dat 'vibe' feels like?" Shantel again.

"Hey, am gay, I have a deep connection to feminine feelings."

"Oh yeah, well am actually a woman, an I didna feel no 'vibe'."

"Yes but your practically a boy, so it doesn't count."

"Hey! Just 'coz am Bi and a Tomboy don't make me a man!"

Tanya slinked away. She knew how this would end. The two of them would rant for a bit then Brecon would help them settle the argument, he always did. Tanya was more concerned with what Ewan had accused her of. Was it that obvious? Did she really put out some 'vibe'? Whatever, she would just be more careful in public but it did not change anything.

Later at lunch time, Tanya was sat in the canteen at the table across the room from where Brecon always sat with the other two. She had always had a great view of him and the other two always had their backs to her so never noticed her looking. But today, Brecon had not entered at the same time as them. She had waited for awhile but he still did not appear. Having finished her lunch, she excused herself from her friends and headed over to the table.

Ewan and Shantel were getting on fine now. Moving round so they could see her, she asked where Brecon was because she needed his iPod for during art. The pair knew about the arrangement so neither thought anything of it.

"He said Miss Montana needed to see him during lunch. Said they needed to go over the extra credit stuff she wants him to do, you know, what with him being top of the science class and all that," Ewan told her.

"Thanks, guys, guess I'll catch him just before class then."

"See, even she thinks you're a guy!" Ewan teased, to which Shantel replied by throwing a handful of vinegary chips at him.

Tanya smiled as she walked away. Outside the canteen however, she stopped smiling.

'Extra credit work? That's not like Brecon. He's already beyond the others to hear him talk, why would he want to do more?' she thought, 'There's something strange about this. I'm gonna go see him right now.'

She headed off in the direction of the science block. The playing field was empty thanks to the dreary weather and the downstairs of the science block was just as deserted when she entered. She marched up the stairs but moved quieter when she got to the next floor. Something was telling her not to barge through the door and she wondered why. She crept up to the door of the practical room and peered through the small slit window. She did not see anyone at first and swept her gaze towards the middle of the room.

Sat on a workbench, back to the door, she saw Jenny Montana, the practical science tutor. Her head was tilted back, it was obvious her shirt was open and she had no trousers on. Her arms and legs were wrapped around someone who had their face pressed to her chest; Tanya's line of sight was blocked but she had a sickening feeling she knew exactly who. Just then, Jenny flopped backward onto her elbows and Tanya felt her hopes crash around her. Facing her, topless between Jenny's legs, stood Brecon. His chest was heaving and his face was lit with the most sexual expression Tanya had ever seen; full of love and lust, an expression she had hoped to see him have about her.

Neither had noticed her pale face at the door and just then Jenny raised her hips and took hold of her panties and Brecon began to undo his jeans. Tanya fell away from the door, knowing what would happen next and she really did not want to see that. Hot tears pricked at the corner of her eyes, but she wiped them away. She was not so much upset about seeing Brecon with someone else more with herself for thinking it possible he would be hers.

She ran from the building, across the field and only stopped when there was no further point to run to on campus. She felt better now after the run, drained of all emotion except one; calmness. It surprised her; something had changed in her. She thought she would be raging or jealous or upset, but no, only one thought was blazing in her mind; she now had exactly what she needed to bed Brecon. Yes, she would still have him and she smiled an evil smile. It would happen tonight after college. It might be the only time but she would make it a night to remember.

She laughed aloud as she smiled a knowing smile and sauntered back toward the main building, off to her next class.

It was 5pm when Brecon stepped off the bus outside his Aunt's house. It was the last on the road for a mile or so and the bus had already vanished by the time he got to the front door. Brecon was feeling a little down. Tanya usually caught the same bus he did on a Monday but she had not and he had missed her company. Her friend she usually sat with on the bus said she had not seen Tanya since mid-afternoon, so he had assumed she had came home early but the house was dark and silent, made darker still by the black clouds outside. It was too quiet, the kind of quiet were you know something weird is about to happen.

"Tanya! You here?" he called out, on the off chance, but the house remained silent.

He did not like this. He brought up the lights in the front room via the dimmer switch but there was nothing out of place. The lumpy sofas, armchairs and hard chairs were empty. Shrugging he crossed slowly towards the kitchen, hoping a drink and some food might help. There was enough light to see by to get to the fridge so he simply strode to it.

"Hello, Brecon."

Brecon jumped out of his skin, crashing sideways into the counter top furthest from the dining table were the soft voice had come from. Even as he tried to get his breathing under control, he peered into the darkened corner of the room. Someone was definitely sat at the table; a small, feminine someone from the silhouette.

"Tanya, is that you?"

"Who else?"

Brecon sighed with relief. He pushed himself from the counter and moved to stand across from her across the table. From what he could see, she had her legs drawn up and was staring at him.

"You gave me such a fright you minx."

She just stared.

"Tanya you ok?"

"Am I ok? Am I ok?" she repeated, parrot fashion, "No, Brecon, I am not okay, but I will be."

"Ok, you're scaring me now, Tanya."

"Well, seeing you scared is better than seeing you about to fuck your tutor."

Brecon's blood ran cold. He simply stared at the shadowy figure before him.

"Oh yes, didn't I mention I was at the science block at lunch time, looking for you? Well, I found you, or more I saw you, saw you with Jenny Montana. I wonder what Mum would have to say if she knew? Wonder what the college Dean would say?"

Brecon dropped into the seat beside him. Though his heart was hammering his sense of reason was calm. Everything was not lost; she would have grassed him up by now if she was going to. Obviously she wanted something for her silence; he just needed to find out what.

"You won't tell, I know it."

"I won't if you give me what I want," she said quietly.

"Name it and if I can I will."

"No, Brecon, you WILL give me what I want, or I WILL tell," she said much more forcefully, "You must swear, SWEAR that you will and then I'll tell you what I want."

'Jeez, it must be something big,' he thought.

Brecon sat silently considering it. Other than to point a finger at him on two occasions, Teena had not moved so far. She simply continued to stare at him from the shadows. Finally, he decided there was not really another option.

"Ok, I swear on my life I'll give you anything you want, now tell me."

He watched as Tanya unfurled her legs and stood, moving slowly round the table toward him. As she came nearer he could make out that she was wearing that housecoat again, the one so similar to Jenny's. She did not stop beside him as he thought she would but moved behind him. He froze when he felt her arms drape over his shoulders and wrap across his chest ... he hoped this was not going were he knew it must be. Her breath tickled his ear as she whispered to him.

"What I want, Brecon, is you."

For the second time that night, Brecon's blood ran cold. He leapt out of the chair, almost dragging her with him and put the table between them, gripping the back of the chair she had previously occupied. From this new position, with the light behind Tanya, he could see through the housecoat and knew she wore nothing beneath. It occurred to him then, as most things often do at the weirdest of times, that perhaps this morning's incident in the shower and Ewan's words were a warning or premonition of tonight's events. As many of us are given to do so when panicked, Brecon was concentrating on something other than what was really going on. Just now it was the funny fact that she was gripping the back of his chair, almost perfectly mirroring him. Just then he realised she was talking and thought it best to listen.

"... back on your word! You swore remember? I want you and you swore I could have what I want!"

"Yes, but I didn't think you meant me, Tanya! God's sake I'm your cousin!"

"So? That's not as close a relation as brother and sister; it's actually more accepted for cousins in a lot of places!"

"My Dad was your Mum's brother! That's still pretty damn close! And that's truer of 2nd or 3rd not 1st COUSINS!"

"It's always been you I want, always! I just didn't know it till I came back from France. Please, Brecon, you swore!"

"I ... I ... well ... it's just not right, is it? Come on Tanya, you can't be serious?"

"How much more serious could I get? I'm naked! I made you swear! And I've been watching you for months now!"

"Watching me? In my sleep or awake?" this was said more calmly, in a curious tone.

Sometimes, even when we know we should be angry or upset, when a new point is uncovered we forget and just want to know more despite ourselves. This was one of those times.

"Both, only a little at first, now daily," Tanya replied, quieter too.

"But why, Tanya? Why me? I'm your cousin," he pleaded.

"I can't help who I'm attracted to, who I love," she began to sniffle.

"You can't love me, I'm your cousin," Tanya noticed he seemed to be trying to convince himself more than actually speaking to her.

"Well," she said, flopping into the seat, "I don't know if I love you in that way or not, but I love you as my cousin and I know I like you far more than a cousin should. What is it? Do you just not like the look of me, am really so unattractive that you have to keep hiding behind that same excuse?"

Tanya began to cry and suddenly Brecon was hugging her to him.

"Tanya," he pleaded as he held her, stroking her hair and rocking her to try and calm her sobbing, "No, of course I find you attractive, what guy wouldn't? If we weren't cousins you would definitely be a girl I could date but we are and nothing will change that. Is there nothing else I can do, anything at all, to keep you from telling?"

Tanya shoved him away.

"I've told you what I want and you have refused me even after swearing!" she said, angrily wiping away her tears, "You've made it clear you won't co-operate so fine, I guess you must suffer the consequences!"

She was up and out of the room before he could fully grasp her meaning. When he did he ran after her. He stopped in the doorway across the room from where she stood holding the house phone. He could see his Aunt's number was typed in and Tanya's thumb was on the dial button.

"Will you fuck me?"

"Tanya, please!"

"WILL YOU FUCK ME!?"

"Even if you do tell, what's to stop me telling everyone what you're doing right now? Trying to seduce your own cousin by not telling on him with his teacher?"

"Which do you really think is worse? So I may go to some stupid counselling sessions or summet, but you'll lose college and Montana will lose her job, think on that!"

"You can't do this!"

"WRONG ANSWER!" and she pressed dial.

"OK!" he said, slumping.

"Ok what?" she said as she walked towards him.

The phone was ringing now.

"Ok, I'll give you what you want."

Tanya's eyes narrowed.

"Prove it."

The phone continued to ring.

Brecon slowly undid his jeans, took hold of them and pushed them down his thighs. The sudden chill caused his cock to twitch. Tanya beamed and hit the hang up button. His cock was already semi-hard.

'Probably from the sight of my semi-naked body,' she thought.

She licked her lips as she tossed the phone aside and came to stand before him.

"One condition though," Brecon said.

"Oh?"

"No kissing. We just fuck and that's it, over, never spoken of again. I give you what you want, nothing emotional."

"Fine, but in that case you had better fuck me like you mean it, if I'm not satisfied we go again till I am, ok?"

"Fine."

Tanya lowered herself to a crouch, her face on level with his groin.

"Wait this wasn't part of the agreement," Brecon said trying to back away.

His jeans where still around his thighs and so he could not move quickly enough before she had taken hold of his butt with one hand and the other wrapped itself around his stiffening member. At her silky touch it expanded rapidly to full size and at the first breath and feeling of her tongue against the head, his knees buckled and he had to grasp the doorframe for support.