Autumn Term Tales - Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers

Tanya smiled to herself at this reaction, having fully intended to put him off balance. Her mobile tongue slid the length of his cock front and back before returning to the very tip, feeling him cringe and hearing him moan involuntarily. She quickly set to work before he could protest further. Her lips closed over the head and she began to slide her mouth up and down the smooth, sweet tasting skin of his shaft, loving the flavour of his pre-cum. Meanwhile her tongue continued to swirl across his sensitive head and her hand pumped him while the other gripped his ass cheek, holding him in position.

Brecon stared at the ceiling. He had to admit she was good ... very good. He couldn't help but gasp and moan; it was torn from him. He knew what was happening and he could not quite believe it. His little cousin, sweet Tanya, was sucking him off. He could feel every inch of her tongue lapping his head, feel those perky lips of hers rubbing him up and down, and he knew he was trying hard not to just lose himself in the moment. That is why he stared at the ceiling; if he did not look down he could pretend he was just wanking ... an exceptionally good wank that he did not want Tanya to stop giving him ...

'NO! Must not concentrate on it being Tanya; just imagine it's some other girl,' He told himself.

Tanya knew he was fighting her even now; she usually had guys nearer if not at the end within the first two minutes. She was bored now; she wanted him to cum so they could fuck. Pulling off him for a second she called his name in her most seductive tone. Unwilling he looked down at her and when he could not look away she knew she had him. Giving him her most slutty look and not breaking eye contact, she slid her lips slowly down his length and back up, moaning around his thickness.

"Oh God!" he cried, throwing back his head.

Tanya saw his knuckles go white with how hard he gripped the doorframe and felt him stiffen. Then, in what seemed like slow motion, she felt him spasm and the creeping approach of his cum up his cock. The first load hit the back of her throat and she choked, not excepting so much. She pulled off him again even as the second burst hit her lips and chin, before aiming the rest at her chest and breasts. She moaned as the hot juices splattered across her cool skin. She felt him going limp in her hand and quickly lapped the last few drops from his head. Brecon shuddered at this, his cock now overly sensitive. Rocking back onto her heels, Tanya stood up. He had his eyes firmly shut and was panting heavily.

"My poor cousin," Tanya said mockingly as she pulled him against her, pushing his head into her breasts and trying to get as much of her pressed against him as she could.

Brecon found strength from somewhere and managed to push her away. He stood up straighter and looked her in the eyes. She seemed bemused and was about to speak when he shushed her.

"You want me right? Want me to fuck you? Then lets fuck," he said, almost roughly spinning her round and propelling her away from him towards the sofa.

Tanya did not mind, she was more than accommodating. She quickly moved to sofa while he stripped and at his direction sat on the arm.

"Not that way, across the arm, doggy style."

Tanya beamed; it was her favourite position. Turning, she leant over the arm, resting her elbows on it and spreading her legs a little.

"Oh no you don't!" He said, "If we're doing this, we do it my way."

Brecon pushed her so that she fell forward across the arm, and kicked her legs open so that only the area just above her privates was supporting her and her face was buried in the sofa seat. This left her ass almost vertical as it pointed straight up at him. She was about to get her arms under herself to relieve some of the pressure on her bladder when she felt his legs touch hers and his member prod her ass cheek as he lent over her and grabbed her wrists, one in each hand, pulling them behind her back.

'Oooh, he wants me restrained, kinky,' she thought and smiled to herself.

Her smile did not last long. Brecon pulled her wrists right back before grabbing her elbows instead, forcing her back to arch and lift off the couch. She squealed with pain as her shoulders bore the full weight of her upper body at this unnatural angle, the sofa arm providing no support at all

"Brecon that hurts, stop!"

"I'm just giving you what you want, remember? ME!"

As he uttered the last word, she felt his cock press against her entrance and slide effortlessly up into her already dripping pussy. She suddenly forgot about the pain in her shoulders as all she could feel was the pressure of his rigid member against her clit and how it was filling her up. She did notice though how fast his cock must have recovered from the blow job and thought it unusually quick. Then she forgot even that as he began to pound her.

Brecon did not start off gradually as he usually would; he simply hammered his rod into her shaft as hard and fast as he could. Each thrust tore a cry from her lips, an equal mixture of pain and pleasure as her shoulders jarred with each inward stroke. He wanted this over quickly and he knew this would do it and if she felt bad in the process maybe it was a good thing; it would teach her not to blackmail people.

Tanya was both afraid and strangely turned on by this new side to Brecon. She had not thought he was capable of something like this. Each bone jarring thrust was knocking her senseless from the sweet balance of pain and pleasure. She had never had a fuck like this before and found she liked it; she had already came once, almost immediately. The pain was heightening her senses and causing every movement to be felt twice over and she knew she was building up to a second. She did not know how much more she could take.

Just then Brecon felt her body change under him. It began to shudder and her pussy tightened and he knew she was close once more. He had been hoping for this. He did not want to come with her and if she came again now she would definitely be too sensitive for him to continue. He concentrated simply on the act of slamming his cock in and out of her and not on who or what he was doing. He knew he was being harsh, could hear the pain behind every moan of delight but he did not stop until he felt her stiffen and then relax beneath him, a final, inarticulate noise rent from her lips. He immediately let go of her arms and she flopped forward, sliding off him. It had been close, too close.

Tanya was startled as the pain suddenly lessened and she ploughed face first into the seat of the couch, her arms useless by her side, no strength to move them. That second orgasm had finished her; she was spent, sore and satisfied all at once.

Brecon flopped to the floor in front of the couch, resting on his arms behind him and his head flopped back, panting hard. Though he knew he should not have enjoyed that, he had to admit it was an exhilarating rush; the position, the taboo aspect, Tanya's tightness and the sounds she had made had driven him mad but he was proud that he had not came in his cousin. Which reminded him; he brought his head up so he could check on her.

Tanya still lay, collapsed across the sofa. Brecon was suddenly concerned. He moved to her side and shook her shoulder. A muffled answering groan of soreness greeted him. He relaxed and stood up. Gently, Brecon began to turn her onto her side. She groaned again but put up no resistance. He managed to loop his arms under her back and ass, before practically rolling her into his arms. Tanya pulled her arms up to her chest with a sigh and snuggled against his bare torso, too sore and sedated to do anything more.

Brecon strode from the room to the front stairway and ascended. Instinctively he headed for his bedroom as he would with any other girl before remembering who exactly the girl was and veered back toward Tanya's room. He managed to get the door open without letting go of her and crossed quickly to the bed. He awkwardly kicked back the covers enough for him to sit her on the edge before moving them properly so she could lie down. He covered her with the duvet and made to leave the room.

"Brecon?" came the almost inaudible plea.

"Yes, Tanya?" he replied softly.

"Stay with me tonight? Please?"

Brecon sighed. He knew he should not but he could not say no to her in a state like this.

"Ok, just let me go sort the house and then I'll be back okay?"

He saw what was visible of her head move in a nodding fashion. He quickly went to his room and donned fresh boxers before throwing on his housecoat and heading back downstairs. Finding Jinx asleep in the utility room, he woke her and let her outside while he went round and secured the house while munching on a sausage roll he had procured from the fridge. He always needed to eat after sex, it made him hungry but he was not in the mood right now for something major.

He went back upstairs having locked the back door when Jinx came in and slipped into Tanya's room. He listened and could hear her breathing gently which meant she was either completely relaxed or asleep. He hoped it were the former because he needed to talk to her. Discarding his robe he slipped into the bed behind her. Almost immediately, her left arm felt for him and upon finding his ass it pulled at it; a clear indication that he was to cuddle her. Brecon shimmied forward till he was spooning with her and despite himself, his cock rose a little. He did not care at the moment that this was his cousin, he was spooning a pretty naked girl and his left hand soon began caressing her stomach.

She sighed at his touch and moved his hand from her stomach to a breast. He cupped it in his palm and gave it a squeeze, producing a giggle from her.

"Tanya?" he loaded her name with everything he was feeling.

She felt the weight of the unspoken question and sighed.

"Yes, Brecon, I'll never tell anyone nor will I ever try this again. I'm glad I got to have you but I'm not one to force people to do something and I'm sorry I did but I just wanted you so badly."

"I understand," Brecon said, kissing the back of her head, "I'm glad you won't tell but if it makes you feel better, I did enjoy you."

"It does," she said, bringing his hand to her lips to kiss it, before returning it to her breasts, "Goodnight, Brecon."

"Goodnight, Tanya."

When Tanya woke the next morning, just as she had expected, Brecon was gone and she was late for college. She noticed her silk gown had been returned to her room so she knew Brecon had removed all evidence. Shrugging, she lay back down, deciding not to go in today. Loren was due back today but if her mum got home before Tanya would be due back from college she would just tell her mum that she had not felt well that morning and by the time she felt better there would be no point to going in. Besides, she had last night to replay not to mention a new sensation to contemplate. Pain mixed with pleasure; it had felt good and she wanted more ...

Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers