All Comments on 'Autus Ch. 06'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

i know its part of the story and all but balls the size of a Beach ball?? seriously? i mean, aside from the MONUMENTAL task of where to put those, they would weigh like 30 lbs each, at least, kinda breaks the story's immersion personally.

I will say i like the story and cant wait for more keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun read

Thanks for the amount of writing you're doing in this series.

lord_of_cumlord_of_cumover 7 years ago
So good to be true!

I loved every bit of it. I am actually binge reading the whole series. One of the top works I have ever read here. This so downright amazing, that even the unrealistically huge phallus doesn't seem to be much of a problem heheh.

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79about 5 years ago
Too big

I love the series so far, but there is such a thing as too big. Like others have said, walking around with testicles the size of beach balls just isn’t erotic. It borders on circus-level and makes things just too cartoony. You wouldn’t even be able to walk properly with balls that size, let alone hide them or fit them in clothing. As long as things don’t go off the rails where size is concerned, i’ll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Autus Ch. 05 Previous Part
Autus Series Info