Autus: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those looking on could hardly stay in control. Several of them were panting in lust, their cocks all dripping pre-cum and visibly throbbing. Others were more restrained, those being the performers, whom had developed an incredible amount of self-control over their careers. Even so, they were all moaning lowly as they watched with rapt attention. All the while, Gwen's abdomen expanded more and more.

Kona was the first to run dry. She leaned against Diana, panting in an effort to regain her breath, all the while her cock softened. Cum poured around it, spilling onto the floor and rapidly creating a puddle. Even so, in comparison with what her womb now held, it was a pittance. Allie was close behind, her orgasm fading to a few weak spurts of seed. Cum leaked out, adding to the puddle. When her climax was over, she laid back and gave a short breathless laugh.

"Damn, Red. That was great." Kona nodded in agreement, pulling out. She looked down, surprised by the thin stream of her seed that escaped.

"It was fucking fantastic." The petite said, making Allie giggle.

"Damn straight." Gwen made no reply to them, lost in her own climax and that of her mother's. Her stomach was big enough that it filled most of Diana's vision, the brunette leaning forward and rest on it. Her own stomach, which resembled someone pregnant with quadruplets, pressed against Gwen's much larger one. The redhead looked ready to drop decaplets, or ten full term babies. And there was over a dozen well-endowed performers waiting for their turn.

Beverly's orgasm soon reached its end as well. With a content sigh, she pulled out of Gwen's throat, moaning at the sensation. She stood to the side, panting as she and the others looked down in awe at the redhead's immense stomach, which looked to hold a dozen infants. The audience were murmuring amongst themselves, some had even snapped several pictures of the sight, not that Gwen minded. She even gave a small grin as she tried in vain to put her hand atop her stomach. The apex was completely out of her reach.

Eventually, the four left Gwen's side. Diana was pulled free of the redhead's cock, her pussy tensing as she tried to keep as much of the ocean of cum inside, though a constant stream poured from her lips. Their departure was like a switch, or a grand announcement. As those in the crowd who had yet to cum, surged forth, cocks waving eagerly as they rushed to feed Gwen their seed. She managed to speak as they approached.

"Everything's open now, so come on and fuck me." She said, voice hoarse and husky from the abuse it had taken. The audience didn't need to be told twice, as two quickly moved into the spots Kona and Allie had occupied, causing Gwen to grunt as her recently deflowered holes were once more taken. No one dared to claim her cock, the behemoth standing proudly from her crotch, still hard despite her recent orgasm. Her mouth was soon in use yet again.

Gwen did everything she could to get her ultimate goal. She wanted cum, to have it inside her and swell her already impossible sized stomach even further into the realms of obscenity. Her hips worked in tandem with the Futanari, moving to increase the friction and to keep them inside as best as possible. Naturally, her mouth was far from impassive. The most experienced of her orifices applying the perfect amount of suction, as her tongue licked all around the thirteen inch prick invading her.

"Of fuck, she's so tight!" The Futa in her ass moaned. Her thrusts, once tamed and at an even tempo, began to turn erratic. Her orgasm was near.

"It's like she's sucking my cum right out of me." The other agreed, her own motions turning wild in her growing lust. Their balls began to swell in preparation. Likewise, the other using Gwen's throat was rapidly losing control. Her cock was bathed in ecstasy, the redhead's tongue lathering it in her spit and seemingly drawing it to the hilt in her throat.

"Oh shit, oh god, god, god... g-gonna cum!" She announced and hilted inside Gwen, as her balls pumped their load almost directly into the redhead's eager stomach. The others declared their own climaxes, and promptly added their own supply of semen into Gwen's womb and stomach respectively. They were finished quickly, far sooner than Kona or Allie, to Gwen's disappointment. She even went so far as to lick each and every drop of stray cum from the thirteen inch Futa's cock.

Once finished, they stepped away. Another set from the audience came, and Gwen recognised one as they approached; Ashleigh.

"H-hey." The redhead said in greeting, blushing slightly.

"What's up? Well, aside from your belly." She answered jokingly, even giving it a poke as she moved to claim Gwen's pussy.

"Uh, y-you know, the usual. Sucking cocks and swelling with cum." She replied with a small grin, before her mouth was filled by another cock.

"I see. Well then, time I gave you another load, eh?" She said and promptly shoved her foot long prick into her stomach. The head battered against her still resistant cervix, but soon gained entry into her womb. For the third time that day, all three of Gwen's holes were used and eventually filled with yet more seed.

When they were done, it seemed the performers were tired of waiting. Fortunately, they had been the last of the volunteer participants. The redhead let her head loll to the side, seeing it as three more Futanari approached her, this time all of them vastly endowed and familiar to her. It clicked just as they were about to enter her. The three were the actresses who played Cinderella's step family.

She had no chance to say anything to them. As soon as her mouth opened, it was stretched by a massive prick and her nose assailed by the potent musk of it. She could smell and taste the pussies of those it had taken not long ago. She looked up and saw it was the stepmother. Meanwhile, her pussy was once more filled, as was her asshole. The lower orifices being stretched more than before. Both of the step sisters below were massive, bigger than Kona by a good four inches.

Gwen's stomach had been shrinking gradually all the while. The semen inside of her processing quickly to prepare her body for its further growth, however even the pace it set was outmatched by the amount of pre-cum put out by the three large Futanari using her. The stepmother was in a league of her own compared to the other two, her three foot cock ploughing Gwen's throat and making its path obvious to those who saw. It bulged incredibly from the redhead's neck.

They lasted a significantly longer time than the others. Even so, they were soon brought to climax by Gwen's, until recently, virgin body and sprayed their seed deep into her. The spectators all watched in awe as she inflated bigger and bigger. By the time they pulled out, she could have possibly fit a horse inside of herself. Gwen's stomach was almost taller than Kona was at that point. The petite Futa noted this in awe.

Another set of three came. They were performers as well, all armed with erections over two feet long. Gwen recognised one of them as Cinderella, her own cock giving a twitch of longing at the sight. The platinum blonde noticed that and giggled.

"Sorry, honey, but I couldn't handle that monster if I tried. But I will fuck your sweet face if you want?" She asked, already straddling the redhead's plentiful bust. Gwen gulped and nodded, opening her mouth in desire. Cinderella shook her head, "Nope, I need you to say it. Make it clear now, people are filming." She said, nodding the crowd. Many of them had phones out, each of them recording the scene for future viewing. Gwen shuddered in lust and licked her lips.

"I need it. Please, fuck my throat with your cock. Use me, wreck me, swell me with your cum!" She pleaded. Beverly smirked proudly. The words had been said perfectly, like a true porn star and slut. Gwen was a natural, she thought and watched with an eager expression. Cinderella had a similar smirk on her face as she roughly shoved her two and a half feet of cock down Gwen's gullet.

"There's a good girl." She said, moaning as the redhead began her duty. The other two, the actress for Jack and the baker's wife, had entered her as well. Her pussy and ass had already grown used to such large penetration, handling them with ecstatic ease. In due time, Gwen's stomach once more swelled out with cum. All eyes, but of those currently cumming into her, were fixed on her stomachs enormity. Gwen most definitely could hold a full grown horse inside of her now.

Her body understood full well what was happening. Or rather, the drug that had led her to this state did. Even as she was once again filled to the brim with cock, the semen inside of her was prepping her body for a massive growth spurt. It wouldn't happen yet, the hormones within her telling it to wait as she gorged herself on more and more cum. In the back of Gwen's mind, she knew the final growth would outdo all those prior with ease.

Again and again, she was used. Finally, after what felt like hours, there were no others to make use of her willing body. Gwen laid there, panting as her half lidded eyes looked upon her impossible state. It shouldn't be possible, she thought, staring at her stomach. She should have burst long ago, or at the very least, her skin should show signs of strain. And yet, the skin was as smooth as ever. Beverly and the others walked up to her.

"Hey, sweetie. How you feeling?" The older redhead asked. Gwen looked to her and gulped.

"Great. Fantastic. Amazing. I don't know how to say it any better." She told her. Allie smirked at her, and leaned down to wave her flaccid cock in front of her eyes.

"Want some more?" She asked, half-jokingly. To her surprise, and most of the audience, Gwen opened her mouth and licked at the head. The blonde pulled back before she could grow erect.

"Honestly, yeah." Gwen answered her, "I'm so goddamn huge, but I want more and more. Is... is there something wrong with me?" She asked, looking at Diana. The brunette frowned and shrugged.

"I don't know, Gwen, sorry. The best I can say is that it's the same as Allie's case: You want to be bigger, so you want more cum." She explained.

"And you're already four feet down there, imagine after you start growing again." Kona said, to which Allie moaned.

"Oh god, yeah. You're gonna be a Hyper no matter what after that, Red. Hell, even if someone else becomes a Hyper, I bet you'll be bigger than them and anyone else." The blonde explained, walking around to sit down on the floor. Her eyes were soon firmly planted on Gwen's cock and balls, watching for any growth whatsoever. Beverly nodded in agreement, but seemed saddened by the prospect of how big her daughter would become.

"What's wrong?" Gwen asked, looking at her with a slight frown. The older redhead sighed and sat down by her child.

"You're going to be massive, honey. In every sense of the way, you'll be giant." She said.

"Yeah, I know." Gwen said, frowning in confusion.

"No one will be able to handle you. You couldn't fuck anyone, ever." Her mother explained.

"Not necessarily." Diana said, sitting beside Beverly, who looked at her, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I shouldn't have been able to handle her earlier. I mean, I like stretching," She admitted with a blush, "But, I've never gone so far before. No where near. Even so, I got all of her inside of me." She explained, moaning lowly at the memory and patted her own swollen middle.

"Your point being?" Gwen asked.

"The point is that I think your fluid is special, Gwen. It hurt at first for me, but I still took you pretty easily. So what I'm saying is that your body is changing in other ways, it's making it so you can, um, fuck people." She told the redhead, who stared at her, stunned. Beverly had a wide smirk on her face.

"That's fantastic! So she can grow as big as she wants?" She asked. The brunette nodded and Gwen started laughing, the sound one made by true joy. The two looked at her, as did Kona who had sat down during the conversation.

"Sorry, I'm fine. I'm just... it's all just so much. I mean, I grew a cock! Like, two weeks ago. And it's giant!" She kept laughing, giddy as she thought back to everything. Eventually, she calmed down. "I can't thank you enough, Diana. You and Allie and Kona. I mean it." She said, looking the brunette in the eye. She and the petite Futa smiled at her.

"No problem, Gwen." Kona said and leaned down to kiss the redhead's forehead. Diana also leaned down, though she instead kissed Gwen's lips, tasting the remnants of cum on them. As they shared in the moment, Gwen gave a low groan. Beverly frowned worriedly and looked at the brunette.

"I think she's going to start growing soon." She said, and Kona's eyes widened.

"Shit! Gwen, try and control yourself please? I need to get a decent camera." She asked and stood, about to head out and try to find a good camera, before Beverly stopped her.

"Don't worry. I think Gretchen has one." She said and looked back, eying the actress who played the stepmother. The Futa had heard and nodded, running out to get it.

"Thanks, Mrs. Anderson. You're a life saver." Kona said, sighing in relief.

"Don't worry about it. I think I'll want to see this a lot more later on as well." Beverly replied with a small grin. Diana stood up and addressed the audience.

"Okay everyone, can you guys please step back? I have no idea what's gonna happen here." She told them. A quick nod from Beverly was all the confirmation they needed to follow her request, filing back down into the aisles to watch from a safe distance. Diana turned back to Gwen, whose stomach was visibly shrinking down. Gretchen had come back now, carrying a professional video camera. It was already recording and trained directly on Gwen.

The redhead was rapidly losing mass now. Her stomach, which had been far bigger than she was, now looked somewhat manageable on her. Even so, she still looked ready to drop almost a dozen babies. More and more it shrank down, making Gwen groan at the odd sensation. It was strange, like a sucking in her stomach, but it was oddly pleasurable. Diana, Allie, Kona and Beverly all watched her, unable to look away. Neither could the audience as they observed from their seats.

After a few minutes, Gwen's stomach was flat once more. She laid on her back, lightly panting. It almost made her said that she could no longer feel the weight of all that cum in her stomach, but at the same time she was glad to have her middle back to normal. Several more minutes passed by. The redhead frowned to herself and sat up, looking to Diana. Likewise, she looked perplexed.

"Any idea why I'm not growing at all?" Gwen asked. It seemed odd since, based on the footage she had seen and her earlier growth, it seemed she grew almost as soon as her stomach had flattened out. Diana shook her head.

"Not really. The only thing I can think of is that you're done growing." She said, to which the redhead's eyes widened. It was obvious she didn't like the idea, "Or it's building up." Diana quickly added to reassure her. Gwen nodded solemnly and stood up. If the growth wasn't going to happen immediately, she would at least stretch her legs. As she stood, Diana watched her in shock. Gwen looked down at her and frowned.

"What?" She asked, before realising what she was doing; she was looking down at the brunette. While it was fair to say that she was under the average height, standing at 5'6'', Gwen had been a solid four inches below her. The national average had steadily increased over the years and was currently 6'0''. And now, Gwen was looking down at her. The thought refused to leave her mind. And, if she wasn't going crazy, she was growing even taller.

Beverly watched her with wide attentive eyes. As did everyone else in the room. The redhead, formerly 5'2'', then 5'4'', was now encroaching on 6'0'' and with no end in sight. Gwen, for her part, was just as amazed as everyone else. To her, the ground seemed to move further and further away with every passing second. She looked down at everyone around her. The thought had her giggling.

All of her life, until meeting Kona, she had always been looked down on. Not in the metaphysical sense, but literally. No one was smaller than she had been. While Gwen had accepted it, after all what could she do? It had left an impact on her, and now, with her friends and even her family being smaller than her, she felt a rush of giddiness. There was no way to stop it, after all the mere idea of it had been her fantasy for much of her teenage years. Now it was a reality.

Eventually, the growth had to stop. That didn't matter to her though, as the metaphorical damage had been done, and quite liberally too. It seemed that the performers were prepared for anything, as one found a tape measure to take Gwen's new height. The redhead, formerly smaller than the majority of the world's population, was now one of the tallest women alive. She stood at a grand total of exactly seven feet.

That wasn't all however. Her arms and legs, while still slender and proportionate to her body, were covered in lean muscle. Not enough to make her look like she worked out any more than as a hobby, but enough to give the impression that she had been doing it for quite some time. Her stomach proudly sported a six pack now, though not as clearly defined as a bodybuilder's would be. All those around her couldn't help but feel somewhat intimidated, even the actress who had played the wolf, whom stood at 6'5''. But that was quickly mitigated by a warm smirk from Gwen.

"I can't believe this... I'm giant." She laughed, looking and feeling her new body. Everything was in proportion to it, her flaccid cock hanging between her shins now, while her breasts barely covered her stomach. Even so, nearly everyone knew it wouldn't stay that way for long. Diana, ever the curious and analytical one, moved over to the redhead. She began to feel her new arms and legs, then her chest, where she could feel the lungs and heart.

"Incredible," She gasped, "Your entire body grew, not just outside, but inside. Everything's as it needs to be. Your heart, lungs, every vital organ is just the right size." She muttered in astonishment. Beverly walked up to her daughter, looking up at her.

"That's gonna take some getting used to." She said, and hugged her now much taller child. Her head rested between Gwen's breasts, each of the mounds just as big as it was.

"I know, right." Gwen replied, amusement in her voice.

"Glad you're happy though." Her mother said, smiling warmly up at her daughter. The younger, but undeniably taller, redhead grinned back.

"Thanks, Mum." As soon as the words left her lips, she gave a low moan. Beverly stepped back in worry, before she saw Gwen beginning to pant lightly, her face flushing a slight red. She gave a small grin and stepped away to give Gretchen, and by extension the camera, a better view. Gwen moaned low as she felt a heat build in her chest. She knew what was coming next.

It wasn't hard to guess as she grasped her chest. Her fingers sinking into the soft mounds as she gasped in pleasure, the feeling of the warmth growing inside only increasing as she felt them begin to slowly push out against her hands. Diana, Allie and Kona all watched, eyes wide and focused on the now Amazonian redhead before them. They saw it as her breasts inflated before their eyes, the growth on par with Gwen's height gain. Her S cups quickly growing through the other sizes.

The redhead could barely keep her hands off them. After the initial groping in an effort to alleviate some of the heat, she had forced them to her side, in order to give the camera and her friends a better view. Her breasts expanded further and further. Her navel, revealed when her torso had elongated, was now covered as her mounds swelled. They were rapidly approaching the end of the alphabet.