Autus: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the? I don't... this is... what?" Was all the redhead could make out, as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up. Kona groaned as she was also woke up, looking around with bleary eyes. Gwen blinked and turned her head to look at Diana, seeing the brunette breathing in and out rapidly, her massive breasts rising and falling rapidly. The redhead frowned and shook her head, removing any remnants of sleep as she properly looked at Diana's chest.

The brunette had been a DD cup. Of that much Gwen was certain, but now they were enormous. Each breast looked to be the size of a basketball, nothing compared to Gwen's mountainous orbs, but giant on the more average sized woman.

"What the hell?" Allie exclaimed, drawing the redhead's attention to her. As before, Gwen was shocked at the sight before her. The blonde's breasts hadn't grown much at all, maybe an added cup size, but her cock was enormous. Like with Diana, it didn't compare to Amazonian Futa's own prick, but it was exceptional on her. It looked to be at least two feet in its flaccid state, with her taut sac stretched volley ball sized testicles.

"This shouldn't be possible." Diana muttered in disbelief, even as she brought her hands to her newly expanded bust. Each of them felt like marshmallows in her hands, albeit oversized marshmallows. Gwen looked between the two of them, as did Kona, whose cock jumped in desire at the sights. For almost a minute no one said a word, until Gwen spoke.

"My cum." She only said the two words, but Diana looked at her in surprise.

"How though?" Allie asked, frowning. She had calmed down now, the shock replaced by happiness. It was hard to believe, but she was bigger and by a great deal at that. She could hardly wait to see how big her erection would be.

"The drug, its... it must've mutated or something. I don't know why." Diana added, knowing what the follow up question would be. Gwen frowned and looked at herself. She wasn't any bigger than before, though that would change by the end of the day. The brunette took a deep breath and went about getting ready for the day, "In any case, I need to run some tests. Whenever you're ready, Gwen." She said and tried putting on some of her old clothes. Naturally, they didn't fit over her new chest.

She sighed and settled for doing up her lab coat. With a wave goodbye, she left for the university's science building. Allie sat down on the bed, her cock hanging to the floor.

"Well, I couldn't care less. It feels pretty damn good to be bigger... Hey, Red, wanna fuck my throat?" She asked, giggling. Even so, her eyes were locked on Gwen's cock, even obscured at it was by Kona. The petite Futa stretched and yawned, before leaning back to snuggle against the much taller redhead, sighing happily. Gwen rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"Maybe later, Allie. Hey, Kona, do you mind getting up? I need to get ready." She said, shaking Kona gently, but she only groaned and wrapped her arms around Gwen's waist, "Come on."

"Don't wanna." Gwen rolled her eyes yet again, but couldn't help grinning. The small Futa really did act childish at times, and in the cutest way. However, the redhead needed to move and picked her up easily. Her muscular physique allowing her to do so. Kona pouted, but didn't resist as Gwen stood up and set her down on the bed. The redhead had no clothes that fit better than those she had slept in, thus she simply stretched and used the bathroom. With that out of the way, she also headed to the science building.

Once there, Diana had already set up what she needed. Gwen took a seat and allowed the brunette to do all that she needed to do; take blood, pre-cum, urine etc. She sat on a stool, making small talk as Diana examined every sample of fluid. The brunette poured over it, taking small drops and sliding under microscopes, noting any irregularities she found. Eventually, she noticed something she was unfamiliar with.

"There's something in here." She said aloud, magnifying her scope.

"What?" Gwen asked, moving over and frowning curiously.

"I'm seeing something in all your fluids, but I don't know what it is." Diana explained, furrowing her brow, "It might be what made me, Allie and Kona grow like we have. I just wish I knew what it was." As if on cue, a knock came from the door. Gwen answered it, revealing her mother.

"Mum?" She gasped in surprise.

"Hi, sweetie." The older redhead replied, stepping inside.

"What're you doing here?" Gwen asked, closing the door.

"Well, I figured I'd come down and, uh, help my daughter's friend with her experiment. If you know what I mean?" She said, winking suggestively. Diana raised her head and looked at the older redhead.

"Good timing, Mrs. Anderson." She began.

"Call me Beverly, please?" Gwen's mother cut in.

"Um, okay. Beverly, can you tell me if Gwen was on anything as a child? I'm seeing something, uh, weird and I can't identify it." She said, waving Beverly over, who hesitated. Gwen looked at her, noticing her mother biting her lip nervously.

"You okay, Mum?" She asked, putting a large hand on her parent's shoulder.

"Y-yeah, kind of. I... I need to tell you something, honey." She said, moving to sit down on one of the stools, nodding for her daughter to do likewise. Diana frowned at them and also sat down, curious, "Where do I begin... um, guess that's as a point as any." With that she told Gwen about the suppressant she'd been unknowingly taking throughout her teenage years. Eventually, she finished.

The tall redhead had sat in total silence, as had Diana. Gwen stared at her parent in disbelief, anger and outright shock. Her own parents had been feeding her a drug that suppressed her body's development, all without her knowing. They hadn't even mentioned it in passing at times, or sat her down to explain why. Instead, they simply ground it into her food or drinks at various times and left her none the wiser. Her mother finished up and sat in silence, waiting for her daughter to speak.

"I don't know what to say." She finally said, her voice flat as could be. Beverly looked down and nodded, understanding full well. A full minute passed before Diana spoke.

"Why did you tell her this now? Wouldn't it have been easier to keep it hidden?"

"Yeah, but... I mean, I never wanted to hide it, honestly. But, I was scared or... I don't know, I really don't. Hilda and I weren't thinking straight, we just wanted to help her and we didn't know how she'd react. Maybe Gwen would kick and scream about it, or she'd take it with gusto. We just didn't know." She explained, squirming on the spot nervously. Gwen opened her mouth, then closed it, unable to think of the words to use.

She understood full well why her mothers had done what they did. It was for her benefit after all, but it had done more harm than good, at least in her eyes. She'd gone through life a nervous, fragile woman, without any confidence to speak of. Her grades had been barely above average, which wouldn't have been too bad, if she'd had the excuse of being extremely sexually active, like many others had. Gwen couldn't help thinking of how different her life would've been if she'd been allowed to grow naturally.

Then her mind came to the present. If she hadn't been so small, so displeased with how her body was, she would never have come so far. While Connie had been the catalyst for her to change, it was ultimately Gwen's decision, and one she couldn't regret. She had three friends, all of whom she considered very close. Her body had developed far more than she'd ever dreamed of, and she could grow bigger if she wanted to. With a sigh, she put a hand on Beverly's knee. The older redhead jumped at the contact.

"It's all in the past." Gwen said simply, pulling away, "I mean, it doesn't excuse what you did, but... I know why you did it and I do kind of owe you for it." She added, looking at Diana. Beverly breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"I really am sorry for not telling you this sooner." She said. Gwen shrugged and looked her mother in the eyes.

"You're not off the hook just yet," she said with a smirk, "I think you should make it up to me." Beverly raised an eyebrow at that.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked, to which Gwen grinned lecherously.

"Since you stunted my growth, I think you should help out more. Every day for the next two weeks, you're going to cum in me, got it?" She said, voice turning slightly deeper and taking on a commanding tone. Her mother almost shuddered with lust at the sound of it, thinking that her child truly was a natural.

"O-of course." It was all she could think to say. Gwen nodded and gave a domineering grin. Diana had been taking notes throughout Beverly's story, along with theorising as to why Gwen's body was doing what it was.

"Sorry to intrude, but I might have something here." She said, drawing their attention to her. She cleared her throat and began, "Well, this is just speculation, but it's the best I've got right now. Okay, basically; the suppressant and my drug reacted with each other, merged if you will."

"So that means?" Gwen pressed.

"It's why you're growing as big as you are, and why your cum affected me and the others like it did."

"Why would it affect how I'm growing? Didn't you tell Allie that your drug essentially made how we were supposed to be from birth?" Gwen asked, frowning in confusion.

"Well, it does and it doesn't. I think I was write about the Futanari part and maybe the sizes, but it was meant only to work as a quick and effective way for women to become Futanari. It shouldn't have affected your breasts or even your ass in any way. How do I simplify this? Um, when my drug mixed with the suppressant, it began to reverse it I guess. But said reversal was fuelled by cum, so you reached what you were supposed to be, and only grew because of the amount of semen you've ingested." Diana explained and sighed in relief when Gwen nodded in understanding.

"Okay. So I should've been something like, um, 6'5'', and your drug made me grow bigger? That about right?" She asked for clarity.

"Basically speaking yes. And it's still in effect, so you can certainly grow more." Diana told her, noticing the younger redhead grin widely.

"How big you looking to get?" Beverly asked, partially out of concern, and partly out of curiosity. Gwen was silent for a moment, thinking. Eventually, she shrugged.

"No idea, really. As big as possible."

"There is a limit, Gwen." Diana said, jotting down on her tablet. The redhead looked at her with a pout, the expression almost a perfect copy of Allie's own practiced face, "Though I have no idea what it is." She added. Gwen smirked widely at that. Diana glanced at her, unable to help thinking how much like Allie she was becoming, though it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The blonde was likable and even relaxing to be around. Fortunately, Gwen was taking on those qualities.

"Alright then. Any other tests you need to do, Diana?" She asked, hand resting on her own thigh as her finger tapped quickly. Before it had been a sign that she was thinking hard, or possibly stressed about something, but now it was a sign of her anticipation. The brunette checked over her notes and shook her head.

"No, I don't think so. The only thing I would like is another sample, just so I have something to try and work with." She said. Gwen nodded and held out her toned arm, allowing her friend to jab her painlessly and draw blood. Diana set the modern day syringe aside; it looked similar to those used decades ago, but the needle was replaced by a series of near dust sized protrusions, which penetrated the skin without the recipient even noticing. They didn't even leave enough of a mark for others to see.

"Awesome, so, when do you think those Futanari are gonna arrive?" Gwen asked, grinning eagerly. Diana sighed at her, though with a small smirk on her face.

"Well, your mum's here, so that means most of them have already arrived." She answered, nodding to Beverly.

"They're all looking to your services again, Sweetie." She said with a lewd smile, which Gwen returned, licking her lips.

"Looking forward to it."