All Comments on 'Ava and Marcus Ch. 01'

by moresubthanslave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kael123kael123over 8 years ago
Good...

... as for the first chapter. Continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the story?

This felt like an opening paragraph and not a good one.

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the constructive criticisms guys. I will work on this and make sure the next chapter is a bit longer and more fleshed out.

As for the member who didn't want to leave their name. I'm sorry you felt it was not very good, I'm sure if I knew who you were I could see your stories and see what a good paragraph is.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Forget about that Feedback

This was a good story and the anonymous comment is always negative. It is like who ever it is just wants to bring every author down so don't worry about that post. This person probably hasn't written on this site. I know I was anonymous until I registered. I have not written here yet either but I do not critique every author that is making a good attempt at writing. Sometimes I do point out something practical that might have helped but not the writing style or the story itself. I was taught if you have nothing nice to say don''t say anything and perhaps the always negative poster should give that some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start!

Please continue 👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

please more

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveover 8 years agoAuthor
thanks again

Thanks again guys,

The second chapter has been submitted so hopefully it will be out soon. It's not any longer, I write in bursts... I can't seem to help it. That's just how it works for me. I didn't want to hold on to it and lose the muse, so I submitted it even though it's pretty much the same length as this one.

See ya soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous