Ava and/or Eva Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked to the computer and sat in the chair, firing it up. Doing a quick Google search, I shortly had what I was looking for. Jake had been convicted of multiple charges ranging from trafficking to murder that was related to several hits on rival gang members. When it was all said and done, he went away for 50 years without the possibility of parole. Brenda was luckier, only convicted for her role as an associate in the drug network. She was sentenced to 15 years.

Next, I checked the federal prison system. He had been sent to Leavenworth Prison where he died in what was termed a 'gang related' shanking two years ago. She was in Lansing Correctional and had another 4 years before she was eligible for parole.

I left the info I had found open and put my computer into sleep mode. I would show the girls the info when they got back. Hopefully it was something that would put Crystal at peace knowing the bastard was gone forever. The information on their mom was something that maybe would help them decide what they were feeling towards her, and what the future might hold.

The balance of my morning alone was spent catching up on what the rest of the world was doing, and lounging on the deck while I contemplated what lay ahead with my new life. I even decided to have an early beer and hot tub. As I soaked in the water, I had crazy thoughts like... How much Viagra would I need to keep up with 3 very sexy, horny, young women who seemed intent on making me the center of their sexual universes?... How long would it take for my dick to wear out or break off if we kept it up at our current pace?... How many books would I have to read to keep coming up with new stuff to keep it fresh - maybe I could have them do the research and discovery part while I just concentrated on staying hard?... and other such nonsensical topics.

My lunatic thoughts were interrupted by the clamor of my returning harem. Eva called out, "Daddy?"

"Out here, lover," I answered and was quickly surrounded by a bevy of package-toting women all trying to talk at once. "Let me get out and you girls put your stuff away while I get dressed, okay?

"Okay, daddy...can you grab the boxes from the back seat...it's food and stuff for lunch," Eva asked. I agreed and they headed into the house. My shorts were on the chair so I pulled them on, went to the car, and carried the stuff into the kitchen. I could smell some lasagna in one of the tubs of food that they had picked up, making me realize I was getting hungry. The second box had some more wine and beer. As I was putting stuff away, they came back down and formed a line, waiting for me to finish.

"We wanted to give you a preview of what you paid for, daddy," June informed me. They had replaced their tops with my shirts and still wore the shorts from earlier. Turning around, they dropped their shorts, bent over and presented their patriot tribute to me. The gems were red, white and blue, sparkling brightly in their cracks. Reaching back with their hands, they pulled their cheeks open while wiggling their butts seductively. I gave out a whistle and applauded loudly.

"Thank you, my little sluts," I praised them. "Just realize that you must wear those at all times unless I tell you otherwise."

As they rose and turned back around, Crystal answered, "Of course, daddy. It will remind me everyday of who I love and want to be with." June and Eva smiled and nodded in agreement with her. They stepped out of their shorts and picked them up... I think they wanted to run around and show me who they belonged to now. It can really get to a person's ego to have that much power and responsibility.

"Girls, follow me. I have something to show you." Leading them into the office, they stood around me as I sat in the chair at the computer. I explained what I had found, and when I showed them the report of Jake's death, Crystal and June gave audible gasps with Crystal's face expressing her relief. As I showed them their mom's fate, I told them to think long and hard about what they wanted to do, but that they had plenty of time to decide about her. They both gave me a big hug and kiss. I didn't bother to ask why they had never checked themselves... I just figured because of Crystal's trauma, it was not at the top of their priorities. Now that she was 'cured', it was time to get on with the final healing.

They were also very excited to tell me about their trip to their new place. June and Crystal both seemed very happy with the new living quarters they would have. Everyone was also in agreement that the office area was ideally suited for what their business would require.

We had a pleasant lunch of a deli salad...it was my favorite meal, now that summer was almost here. As we were finishing up, Eva came to me and asked, "Daddy, they want to see one or two of the movies downstairs. Can I show them the one I watched and the one of you and mom that she showed me, please?"

I had a feeling it was going to be another day of almost non-stop sex, so I needed a bit more rest and agreed. "Come join us in a while... it would be nice to watch the one of you and mom together." It had been some time since I had seen it, so I told her I would. When she said it was a go, the mini-hurricane headed to the basement, chatter echoing behind them.

I decided to give them a good head start on the tapes and puttered around the house for a bit longer. About an hour later, I grabbed a beer and headed down to join them. They didn't even hear me as I entered the room, moved to the bed and sat on the edge behind them. They were huddled in a clump on the sofa intently watching the video.

Ava was lying on a kitchen table with her ass hanging over the edge and her feet hooked around my neck. Bending forward with my hands gripping her lower thighs, I was pulling her to me as I fucked her... my cock all wet and glistening from her fluids which could be seen dripping from my balls to the floor. Her face was off camera, but you could hear her urging me on to fuck her... give it to her... feed her... while her hands were seen rubbing my arms and chest as we built toward our climax.

Her face suddenly came into view as she rose up on her elbows, encouraging me, then sitting up and clutching my neck with her hands while her legs left my neck and pulled tight against her chest. She had a glazed look and a lust-filled smirk as she continued to cheer me on, "Fuck... shit... fuck me baby... I'm close... give it to me... fill me up!" We were both grunting and breathing heavy from our exertion. My hands went flat on the table beside her as she pulled my face to her and we kissed wildly, my fucking increasing as our orgasms commenced. Riding me, her pelvis slammed to meet my thrusts... the smack of our bodies loud and mixed with our other noises. Her head snapped back as her body quivered and jerked on my cock. I leered at her as I watched her cum and then exploded myself, driving my cock as deeply into her as I could.

My girls were owwhh-ing and ahhh-ing on the sofa as they watched us cumming, then Crystal caught sight of me behind them, jumped up and ran around the couch to me. Eva and June turned to see what was up and watched as Crystal wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue down my throat in a lust-driven kiss. Eva hit the pause on the remote and smiled as she watched us kissing.

"Daddy... Ava is so beautiful," June gushed. "You and her are so amazing together when you fuck. It's like watching some kind of fairy tale." She looked like she was about to cry from her emotions. Crystal sat beside me with her arms still around my neck, giving me pecks on the cheek and neck.

"Eva looks so much like her, it's spooky," added Crystal.

"Yes, she does... she is like her mom in a lot of ways." I gazed at Eva and winked with a smile. Crystal had noticed the bulge in my shorts that seeing Ava and I fucking had created, and unzipped my shorts, pulling my partially erect cock out to stroke it.

Eva looked at June and commented, "Looks like Crystal is horny...she can't keep her hands off daddy."

"Can you blame her?" June chimed in. "Watching those videos makes me want to fuck his brains out, too!" My sluts burst out laughing.

When they had settled a bit, I decided it was time for playing to begin. I looked down at my stiff cock in Crystal's hand and told them of my plan, "Girls, looks like I may be in the same mood. Time for you to show me your new outfits. I hope you bought something appropriate to reflect exactly how slutty my girls really are. Get in your uniforms and get your cute asses back down here!" The mini-hurricane was let loose again as they fled the room.

I chugged the rest of my beer and headed upstairs for another, my cock bouncing erratically in front of me as I walked. I contemplated a small change I had in mind in our D/s relationship as I stood by the kitchen bar and drank. My shorts were irritating, so I removed them and dropped them on a stool. When my girls appeared on the upstairs balcony, I told them to grab drinks if they wanted and meet me in the playroom.

Walking to the wall, I fired up my video equipment, adjusting most of the cameras on the bed. A moment later they came in and lined up for their inspection with Eva dropping a bag with some items beside her on the floor.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I beheld them. They were stunning in their new lingerie. Their outfits matched the color of their anal gem and were all identical. The top was a simple spaghetti-strapped cami, starting just under the armpits with a thin band of delicate lace across the top and supporting a narrow band of completely transparent, loose, gauze fabric that stopped just a few inches below their breasts. At the middle of their hips was a 6 inch frilly, flared gartini-skirt made up of the same material with the garter straps capped by tiny bows where the clips held up their sheer nylons. Just below the hem of the skirts were the crotchless, lace, butterfly panties with their beautiful pussy lips forming the body of the butterfly. When I had them turn around to see the back, all that showed were two small straps tied back to the panty waist band and the garter straps, their gems sparkling erotically from their anal perches. On their feet, the shoes were 3 inch, spiked pumps to enhance the shape of their lovely legs.

"Turn around, my sluts." I commanded before complimenting them profusely. "Even stunning doesn't describe how beautiful and sexy you look... you're an instant hard-on!" I finished while pointing at my cock standing at attention. They all snickered and beamed with happiness for pleasing me so much.

"Before we begin, sluts, I have a change to my rules I want to tell you about." They all looked at me with questioning expressions. "I am a lucky man because I have three of the most attentive, sexy and obedient sluts a man could hope for. I no longer feel the need to control every aspect of our play. Therefore we are changing our relationship to a 'casual' one. Don't be fooled though, because if you disobey me, you will be punished. I just expect you do what is necessary when I lay out my desires. You may make suggestions, voice your desires and so forth in a respectful manner, but I just don't feel the need to be formal all the time. Let's just say that playtime is all the time from now on, but I can still turn formal playtime on if I feel the need. If I do turn it on, all the formal rules will be in effect. Am I understood?"

The chorus of 'Yes, daddy' filled the room, and they appeared happy with the minor change I had made to our arrangement. "Any questions, sluts?" When they all shook their heads, I asked Eva, "What's in the bag, lover?" Eva picked it up from the floor and dumped it out on the bed. There were several bottles of flavored lube, a colored dildo with a clit stimulator and a long, double-headed, rubber cock dildo.

Eva held it up and explained, "Something for us to play with because you can't be fucking all of us at the same time." She laughed loudly as the other two giggled. "We don't want to wear you out, daddy." She kissed me on the cheek and smiled warmly. I nodded in agreement. "Daddy? I have a request, please."

"What is it, honey?" She turned and walked around the bed to the shelves full of goodies. After searching for a moment, she picked up a strap-on dildo and walked back to me. I noticed it was the larger of the two that were there and was at least my size, if not a little larger.

She held it up for me as she asked, "I want June and you to fuck me, daddy... I want a double."

My only qualm in granting her request was the size of dildo and wanting to make sure she understood what she was in for. "Are you sure you want this dildo and not the smaller one?... it might hurt you, sweetheart."

"I'm sure... June has one this size that we have used before. We'll just take it easy at first, okay?"

"For sure, my darling little slut." I took her chin and tipped her head up to give her a hot kiss, my cock twitching as the image of her sandwiched between us filled my head. "Crystal, help June strap it on. Everyone, shoes off and we'll do it on the bed." The shoes hit the floor as Crystal came around behind me and took the dildo from Eva. June turned around and Crystal helped her equip it. "Crystal, you're in charge of the lube. Take the stuff off the bed and put it on the shelves for now."

"Can I keep the dildo, just in case I want to use it, daddy?"

"Sure, honey. June, lay down in the middle and let Eva ride you. When she's ready, I'll take her from behind," June climbed up, the cock swaying lazily as she moved to the to the center and laid back. "Lube the dildo good." Crystal climbed over and generously applied a coat while Eva moved on her knees over the top and prepared to impale herself. I crawled next to her and sat back on my heels as June grasped the base of the cock, readying it for Eva who slowly lowered herself down until the tip was touching her hole. She rocked her pelvis forward, then back, allowing the monster to part her labia before stopping and sinking down on it. She moaned as the large head pushed inside... stopping for a second to allow her pussy to expand. Her mouth opened slightly as she panted and continued the insertion. We all watched as she achingly lowered herself until her pelvis rested on June's, where she emitted a deep sigh and paused, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the fullness. June's hand moved to Eva's tits and began to play, pulling on her nipples firmly.

"Crystal, feed June your pussy... she looks hungry to me." Crystal faced Eva and moved over June, lowering herself to meet June's tongue and mouth which greedily began to suck and probe her sister's cunt. When Eva's eyes opened, she watched them for a moment before raising back up on the cock and resting near the top, then slowly pushed down again. This time she only stopped for a second at the bottom as her pussy was adjusting to it's size. Crystal observed her fucking the dildo with lust beginning to show in her eyes.

"Kiss her, Crystal... fuck her with your tongue," I commanded. She leaned in and they locked mouths, her hand going to the back of Eva's neck and holding her. For several minutes, I enjoyed the triangle of passion in front of me as Eva began to ride the dildo faster, the noises of lust rising louder as their actions increased. "Hand me the lube," I directed and moved behind Eva. I coated my cock liberally, making sure to leave a glob on my finger tips. When I pulled her plug and she felt my fingers coating her sphincter, she jerked slightly, but never stopped moving on the dildo. Finally, she broke her lip lock with Crystal to catch her breath.

"I'm ready, daddy... fuck me any time you want." She kissed with Crystal again. I put a fingertip against her sphincter and pushed in, going all the way to my top knuckle. When she pushed back against my hand, I added a second and fucked her with them for a bit before positioning myself to enter her. I rubbed my hands down her back and sides before telling Crystal to stop. Crystal climbed off June's face and sat by our side.

"Lay down, baby girl." When she was there, the dildo still fully embedded inside her, I scooted in behind her, slid June's legs together between mine while spreading Eva's apart and placed my tip at her hole. "Here we go," I warned, her head turning to look at me over her shoulder and nodding. Entering easily, I stopped as she groaned loudly from the fullness she was experiencing. Her eyes closed for just a second.

"I'm fine... go ahead," she whispered hoarsely, her teeth slightly clenched. I steadily thrust inward, believing that slow and continuous was better than a bunch of short pushes. I could feel the dildo on the other side of her walls and knew she was extremely full right now, but she kept nodding as I shoved deeper. When my pelvis hit her ass, she let out a primal groan and a violent shudder.

As I laid there fully encased inside her, she said in a voice from somewhere deep inside the pits of lust, "Full... so fucking full... God!... it feels like fucking... heaven!" Her head hung down as she moaned deep and low. A second later she told me, "Fuck me daddy... fuck me!" When I started to pull out, her head rocked back and a loud gasp escaped from her throat, continuing until I stopped at the top. It resumed again when I pushed back in. She stayed still on the dildo while she adjusted to her situation. When I hit bottom this time, I didn't pause, increasing my speed ever so slightly. She laid her head on June's chest who was stroking her hair and upper body. Crystal had moved behind me and was staring in awe at our connection. I was still increasing speed when Eva suddenly came to life, her hips beginning to move on the dildo as my cock was withdrawing from deep inside her.

Still weak, her voice was filled with the pleasure she was feeling, "Yesss... fucking yessss... shit... " She was beginning to shudder and tremble sporadically as we began to move together. The tightness of her anal canal was taking it's toll on me as I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer. Her back arched and her head raised, rocking back and forth as she pushed up on her rigid arms, fucking back into me. A minute later she let me know, "Cumming... daddy... cumming... " She jammed back against me as I felt my balls harden from my own orgasm beginning. "Cum... daddy... CUM...DADDY... cummiiinnngggg!" I was on the edge when I felt a finger push into my own ass and wiggle inside me. The blast of my cum into Eva was obliterated by the whiteness in my head. My rigid body was pushing back on the finger as other fingers squeezed my balls and milked the semen from inside. I heard Eva scream over and over as I nearly passed out and tried to fall to the side, but felt firm hands supporting me. I did feel Eva slide off my cock before hands helped lower me to the bed.

In what was becoming a familiar routine, as I returned to reality, I could feel a cool rag cleaning my cock and balls thoroughly. Eva's head was on my chest while she trembled and panted against me, her leg thrown over mine. Her eyes were staring at me as my view began to focus and I lifted my head to find Crystal cleaning me while June was behind Eva cleaning my cum as it oozed from her. They were smiling warmly at us as they tended to our bodies.

"Are you okay, lover?" I whispered to Eva, concerned for her condition after I had fucked her so roughly near the end.

"More than okay, daddy... that was one of the most mind-blowing fucks I've ever had!" she cooed to me. "I may be sore later, but it was worth it... we'll have to add it to our list of things to do on a regular basis!" She giggled, kissing my cheek.

"That is getting to be a pretty long list since you moved back, sweetie."

"I'm next!" squealed Crystal.

"Me, too!" complained June with a pout.