Ava and/or Eva Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my hand and quipped, "Doctor!" which sent them all laughing hysterically. 'God, I love my sluts!' went through my mind. I smiled wickedly and chuckled with them. "Water please, someone." Crystal was gone like a shot and returned shortly with bottles for everyone. Eva and I sat up and began to quench our thirst.

"That has got to be one of the hottest things I have ever seen," Crystal commented after taking a big drink. "You two looked like bombs going off when you came!"

"I'll say," added June. "It was really something to watch."

"Well, your finger up my ass at the last moment kinda blew me away, Crystal."

"You just looked like you might like it," she confessed. "I wanted to do something else, but I figured I'd better ask you first."

"What would that be, darling?" I wanted to hear her idea.

"Well... what do you think... I mean, what do you want to... shit!" She seemed frustrated for the lack of words. I let her start again, "We all seem to want... even need... anal sex. But... what do you want us to do as far as... being clean... safe... do you see what I'm asking about?"

I thought for a moment, then replied, "I usually only engage in anal sex with someone who I trust and who I know is clean... by that, I mean from disease and drugs. If I'm not sure, then condoms are used." They were all nodding in agreement, so I went on, "Anal sex has a 'dirty' connotation about it, but with a little care, is no less clean than regular sex. Since no 'stuff' is right there until you need to go, just a good cleaning when you shower with a mild soap and finger is usually enough. But some people like enemas for a cleaner feeling. I guess it is just something we all need to agree on so that everyone feels the same about it."

"I like an enema myself, then a flavored and scented lube for comfort," confessed Eva.

"The reason I really wanted to know was because I have a kink that Jake showed me about myself." I could tell by Crystal's hesitance that it was something very personal she was about to divulge to us.

"You're safe telling us... you know that by now, right?" I encouraged her to fully trust us.

"I know that, daddy... that's why I want to tell you about it. When Jake was abusing me, he liked to jam my face into his ass and make me lick him and stick my tongue in his hole. He would also stick things in his butt and make me suck on them." I reached over and put my hand on her thigh, massaging it softly as she continued. June had scooted to her side and put her arm around her shoulder. "At first I was disgusted and wanted to puke. I guess I was lucky in that he was usually pretty clean and showered a lot. June and I both got tested when we moved to the Springs and we were clean... thank god. Anyway, after a while, it actually started to turn me on... I liked his fucking me in the ass then shoving his cock in my throat after it had just been in there." She took a momentary pause before finishing up. "When you finished cumming in Eva's ass... I really wanted to suck you clean... but I wasn't sure how you would react... so now I'm asking, daddy. Can I?" She looked at me very shyly as she waited for my reply.

I thought for a moment before telling her how I felt. "Yes, you can, Crystal. I want all of you to know... if I haven't made it clear before, then let me say it now... I will be the last one to judge you for anything you want to do. Eva can tell you that I'm not judgmental. If something turns you on or you think you want to try, then just tell us... this is all about us... us, together. If I don't want to join you, I will probably still try and help you do what you want to do. Sooo... don't be afraid to ask... I might be just as kinky as you are." I chuckled while Crystal smiled brightly.

"Bestiality?... no way, Jose... hardcore bondage?... nahhhh... fucking in public?... been there, done that... guy on guy?... nope... 2 guys and a girl?... done it, too... 3 girls and a guy... HELL YEAH!" I smiled as they laughed and we fell into a group hug... which turned into a group grope and tickle session.

Later, as we lay there recovering from our impromptu rough housing, I had a thought. "June and Crystal... get the two headed snake and show me how you use it." They both had a blank look for a second until they realized what I wanted. June rolled off the bed and grabbed the double dildo, bringing it over to the bed. She looked clueless until I prodded her with a suggestion, "Sit on the bed and show me how deep you can get it in you. Then, Crystal, sit opposite and see if you can get the other end deeper."

June seemed happy that I had gotten them started. She sat on the bed and began to insert it into her. I grabbed the lube, tossing it to her. She quickly covered her end before handing it to Crystal. "This is all new to us, too. We got it on a lark and haven't used one before," she admitted with an embarrassed smile.

"Good, then we can all learn together!" I offered. Raising her knees with her feet flat and wide apart, she pushed the head into the butterfly panty opening, her labia spreading open and glistening from the lube coming off the dildo as it went deeper. Her eyes began to close a little as she neared her cervix. When it hit, she gasped before pulling it back out, her fingers marking it's deepest point. It looked to be about 8 inches.

"Eva help her...she can get it deeper...let's see how much." Eva moved to her side and took the dildo from her. "Play with your clit... get wet and let her go deeper, June." June's hand went down and began to work on her pussy while I crawled to her other side. "Move in and get closer, Crystal... you're next." Crystal slid in and sat in front of her as Eva slipped the cock head into June again. She pushed it firmly in and June grunted when she felt it hit bottom again. "Fuck her with it... short, hard strokes right against her cervix."

Eva complied and I could see the dildo push deeper with each stroke. "How deep is it now?" Eva pushed in, marked the shaft with her fingers and pulled it out. It looked closer to 10+ inches now.

"Oh, my!" June exclaimed as she saw how much more had gone in.

"June, hold it in all the way." As she pushed it back in, I told Eva, "Get behind her and play with her... whatever you feel like doing." Eva climbed behind her and her hands went up under June's top to her breasts while she began to work her own body into June's back and nibbled on her neck. "Your turn, Crystal. Lube it up and get it in. Put your legs over June's to get closer." She lubed up her end and scooted in. As the head entered her cunt, she kept scooting forward until it hit her cervix too. I glanced at June as she was leaning back into Eva who was working on her nipples while watching what I was having Crystal do. June's eyes looked far away and she reached back with a hand to grasp Eva's head as she kissed her neck, before turning her head and receiving Eva's tongue into her mouth. They made little mewling sounds as they enjoyed each other.

I moved in to Crystal and french kissed her intensely for a minute, our tongues intertwining and moving from mouth to mouth. I pulled back and went for her ear where I tongued it and pulled her lobe with my teeth before whispering my instructions. "Put your arms back on the bed, raise your hips up and start fucking the dildo. June's body will stop it and allow you to get it deeper." Crystal got into position and when she drove her hips forward, June grunted and jerked her head around when the dildo jammed into her. Her sharp gasp and sudden expulsion of air attested to Crystal's forceful shove. Her eyes flew wide with the surprise. I moved quickly behind Crystal and began to mimic what Eva was doing to June.

"Fuck her back, June!" Looking at Crystal's position, she moved her arms back, raising her hips and thrust back sharply causing Crystal to groan and push back in return. "That's it, sluts... fuck each other for me." As they began to move against each other, I looked at Eva and blew her a kiss while I continued to work on Crystal's body. My fingers moved to her clit and attacked it, flicking, pulling and squeezing it when I could. I slipped my other hand under her butt and went for her sphincter, pulling her plug out which caused a loud yelp followed by a sharp gasp as my finger pushed in to my knuckle.

Eva saw what I was doing and followed suit with June's plug landing on the bed and then a sudden moan and gasp for air as Eva invaded her. My sluts hips were pushing and rotating on the dildo, their eyes locked on each other as they ground on the cock snake. "That's it... fuck your sister, Crystal... June, fuck her back... make your sister cum." They were working hard and getting extremely excited. Their breathing became harsh and their moans and gasps raspy, their bodies covered with the sheen of their sweat.

"Fuck me, Crystal... fuck me, baby doll... I love you, baby doll... shit yessss!" urged June.

"Fuck me back, sis... Make me cum for you... make me cummmmm, sis..." Crystal murmured back. They were both rising fast and it looked like June was going to cum first so I shoved a second finger in Crystal's ass and began to probe her roughly. The sudden arch of her back and stiffening of her body told me she was there now. Their faces were flushed and they were both there.

"Cum for me my sluts...do it...cum for me, baby girls." As if on cue, they launched almost together. I was holding Crystal as she tried to break out of my arms while Eva was having a similar problem with June. Loud squeals of pleasure filled the room as their faces contorted and their bodies went rigid in the throes of their orgasms. When they finally collapsed, they were still joined together by the juice covered dildo, lying on their backs with their legs intertwined. They were breathing heavy, their eyes closed and sweet smiles on their faces. I looked at Eva and gave her a thumbs up as I slid my body from underneath Crystal's.

"Water," was all I said as I went upstairs and raided the frig. When I returned, the dildo was gone from inside them and they were laying together in each other's arms, locked in a deep kiss of love and happiness. I handed a bottle to Eva and we sat on the side of the bed and waited for them come back to earth.

"My fucking god that was fun." I heard June exclaim. "I like that dildo...a lot!"

"Me three," Crystal proclaimed.

"That looked like a blast... can't wait to try it myself," added Eva as I handed my girls their water which they greedily began to gulp down.

**********

By the time we sat down to dinner, the sun had already set. We ate quietly as we definitely needed to build back up our energy. After we were finished, I opted for a little TV time, wanting to catch up on what the rest of the world was up to. For all I knew, WWIII could have come and gone while we had been so wrapped in our new little universe. Nope... more of the same, so I hadn't missed anything.

Since the evening was glorious, I chose to take a swim.... donning my trunks then heading outside. My girls were sitting at the patio table as I went to the pool. Diving in, the water was still fairly warm as I started my laps, feeling the soreness in my shoulders and back as I stroked. I tried to just concentrate on my routine. I loved to swim because it always managed to clear my mind and totally relaxed me.

The girls were standing nearby when I finished my workout, then their shirts dropped and they joined me in the water. There is something so very sexy about women in water, whether it's the shower or a pool. Maybe it's the shine that it puts on their skin, emphasizing their feminine curves... I'm not really sure. Whatever the reason, the sight of my sluts bobbing and swimming around me, filled my cock again.

Except for the pool lights, all the outside lights were off with the rising moon beginning to add it's illumination in as well. I lifted myself out of the water and sat on the edge, watching my nymphet's bodies as they floated and played. Eva was the first to come visit me, slipping between my legs and resting herself on my thighs "Daddy... you have a bulge!... can I help you with that?" She pressed my half full member inside my trunks as she looked into my eyes.

"What do you think?" I teased her with a grin. Her hands went to my waist and I lifted my butt as she drug my trunks off, throwing them on the concrete. I moved my ass closer to the edge to give her better access. She decided to just use her mouth to work on me slowly. With a tongue swipe here, a ball sucked inside and tugged on, followed by a knob suck and a glans tease with the tip of her tongue... I was rigid in a flash.

Seeing what Eva was doing, June and Crystal had moved in to enjoy the show. After watching for a minute, June insisted, "My turn, Eva."

"Okay, but no hands... just your tongue and lips... and not deep in your mouth. We take turns and see how long it takes before he blows!" The erotic look on her face was priceless as she eyed me while she set the rules of her game.

"Fuckin' hell!" I declared with a huge grin, leaning back on my arms to view the proceedings. I spread my legs wider while Eva and June swapped places. She chose to work on my shaft first. Starting with tongue swipes, she repeatedly placed her tongue flat just above my balls, dragging it upward to the tip of my glans before repeating. After a dozen passes she was rewarded with a glob of my pre-cum... which she greedily consumed... as well as a big shudder that shook me.

"Me!... me!" declared Crystal as she pulled June away and moved in. She chose my balls to go after first... sucking, tugging, scraping her teeth over them before she changed to attacking my thighs just to either side of my shaft with kisses, nibbles and sloppy tonguing. I quivered sharply and my pelvis rose up. She headed for my sphincter but was pulled away by Eva.

"Just his cock!... his ass is off bounds!" she declared, knowing what Crystal had in mind. She pouted as Eva took her turn again. She went for my knob this time. She had a very talented tongue, and knew all my sensitive places the best. Raising herself out of the water a bit by pressing upward on my thighs with her arms, she came at my tip from above, her mouth far enough away that her tongue tip was just able to reach me. She started by probing into my slit and pulled another glob out to savor. Then came the swirling around the knob like a cake mixer... around, and around, and around. Dropping lower, her tongue flicked under my glans over and over, side to side before she moved back to my slit and took her reward of more pre-cum. I closed my eyes as my hips jerked up and pushed to her. She rewarded me with quick kisses and sucks with her lips, sending shivers up my spine.

"Me!" June wanted another turn. She went after my shaft again, choosing to use her lips this time. Following the same path, she began at the base and chewed her way up to the tip before moving over slightly and chewing upward again. In no time, my head was rocking from side to side as continuous ripples of pleasure were assaulting my senses. My whole crotch area was on fire while my ass and spine were trembling. Little flashes of light seemed to be going off in my head behind my closed eyes.

I was ready to blow when I felt Crystal suck both my balls into her mouth... June was still working on my shaft and suddenly Eva's mouth was covering my head. I opened my eyes long enough to look down and see the three heads tending to me just before my massive orgasm ravaged me. If I hadn't been still leaning on my arms, I might have slammed my head on the concrete as it tore through me. If the neighbors were listening, they probably wondered what strange animal bellowed in the night as I yelled out. The rest of the world disappeared as I blacked out.

I was in a familiar place as I came to. Someone was tending to my cock, someone was laying on my chest and hugging me, and someone was placing a towel under my head. After a couple of minutes, I raised up on my elbows, managing to voice my feelings, "Whew!... thank you, my sluts! You just keep proving to me that I made a wise decision when we became a family... I need a kiss from each of you now." They moved in one by one and gave me what I desired, huddling by me as I went on. "Tomorrow will be a day of rest so that I may recharge my dick and brain. Then, after we have finished up Monday with the move, I will be rewarding everyone with their anal wishes. Deal?"

"Yes, daddy!" they echoed and came to me for a group hug. I had a feeling I was really! going to need the day off.

(To be continued...)