Ava and/or Eva Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck ... daddy ... oh fuck ... shit ... " Her whimpers turned into lusty exclamations. I tried to let my mind go blank, hoping I could get her to climax without having one myself, but it was going to take all my willpower. A short minute passed with her sphincter closing over and over on my shaft like a vise, trying to milk my semen from me as she screamed, "Cumming ... cumming ... daddy ... shiittt ... aawwwwhhhh!" Her head banged against my shoulder as her back arched with her body jerking wildly. Then she squirted ... hard! ... her juices shooting to the floor and splashing on the girls nylons before they could get out of the way. I clenched my prostate muscles and tried not to cum as I stopped moving her ... just letting her come back down on her own. Somehow I managed to hold back ... I couldn't believe I succeeded with the amount of pleasure that was coursing through my cock.

As she shuddered, she released her legs and they dropped down and over the outside of mine while I let go of her butt and wrapped my arms tightly around her. She was like a trembling rag doll in my arms, finally calming slightly before whispering hoarsely, "Fuck, daddy...are you trying to kill me?"

"Crystal, grab us some drinks, baby doll." She ran upstairs as I lifted Eva off my still rigid cock, laying her on the bed beside me. Her eyes were closed as she draped her arm over her face. Crystal was back in a flash, handing me a bottle while opening one for Eva then lifting her up so she could take a drink.

June had stopped filming and stood up, coming over to sit beside me. She suddenly surprised me since she had never shown the desire to before ... maybe the discussion with Crystal had made her curious. Looking at my cock all covered with our combined fluids, she dropped down and began licking me clean. "Gently or you'll make me come, baby," I warned her ... she looked up and smiled at me as she continued. Crystal had her face down in Eva's cunt and was cleaning and eating her juices as well as her ass. It was really very beautiful how none of us seemed to have any hesitation or inhibitions about our desire to care for each other.

I finished my water and dropped the bottle on the bed, then reached down and placed my hands on June's cheeks, raising her face to me and kissing her. I could smell and taste Eva as we mixed our tongues in our mouths. "Your next ... " I told her. "I want my cock in that sexy ass of yours ... and I'm going to come inside you and fill you with my sperm until it flows out and runs down my balls." I could see my words were having the desired effect as a fire began to burn in her eyes. I pushed my hand between her thighs and roughly stuck two fingers into her hole. She was wet already ... watching Eva and I fuck must have gotten her really hot, because it usually took some direct stimulation to get her moist.

As if on cue, she told me in a husky voice while squirming on my probing fingers, "That was so fucking hot ... seeing you and her fuck like that ... I almost came while you fucked her ass ... really sexy and beautiful!"

"I'll say," added Crystal "I almost came, too ... super hot!" Her head was resting on Eva's thigh as Eva ran her fingers through Crystal's thick, auburn hair.

"Crystal, grab me 4 clips." She rose and grabbed them off the shelf, bringing them to me. I pulled my fingers from inside June and took the clips. Pointing to the bed, I instructed, "On your hands and knees, sluts ... not you, Eva." I had them turn so that they were facing opposite directions and a little apart. Crawling up beside them, I directed, "Head down and ass up." I clipped their right arm and leg together followed by their left arm and leg. "If you want to watch the show, I suggest that you look at each others ass for the best view."

Grabbing the camera from the bed, I handed it to Eva. "You're the camera operator now, baby girl." She turned it on and started shooting as I opened the sack and took out the goodies, then grabbed the lube as I crawled behind June who was straining to see what I was up to. As I settled in behind her, Crystal let out a squeal of delight.

"What?" questioned June."What's going on?"

"Whipped cream and cherries!" Crystal snitched on me while giggling heartily.

"No fuckin' way!" snickered June.

"Way!" declared Eva and slapped June playfully on the ass.

"Special occasions call for special decorations. I declare this 'ass with cream and cherries on top' day...or...'anal delight' day." On that note, I slapped her sharply over and over, covering each ass cheek thoroughly. She yelped and looked at me indignantly until my mouth moved in and started to lick and nibble her cheeks. I took my time making sure I covered every inch with affection. Moving to her gem, I clamped it with my mouth, pulled it and spat it out on the bed. Next, I took my tongue and moved to her clit, trying to coax it out without success then worked my way up to her sphincter, rimming her without actually touching her star. When I moved back to her clit, the head was peeking out from the hood, but I still couldn't catch it, so I retraced my route and actions up to her sphincter again.

The next time I looked for her clit, it was out and waiting for me. She had quivered a little harder each trip I made, so when I sucked her clit into my mouth, she groaned loudly and pushed her cunt firmly against my face. I rolled it between my teeth before I poked my tongue into her hole and fucked it. Replacing my tongue with my middle finger, I looked for her spot, finding the patch of skin I was looking for before roughly rubbing it for a minute ... her pelvis tilting to try and get me deeper. She was shaking, then moaned her disappointment when I removed it.

Picking up the whipped cream can, I shook it and squirted a spiral pyramid smack on top of her sphincter. Crystal giggled madly as I pushed a cherry into the top as Eva moved in to get a nice closeup of the decoration before panning around to get June's disgruntled look at not being able to see it. I softly slapped her butt once more before declaring, "I crown thee June's 'virgin-to-a-real-cock' ass. I shall deflower it next." They all burst out laughing as I pulled the cherry out of the cream, carried it around to June, and offered it to her. "Your cherry ma lady ... don't swallow the seed." She snickered before pulling it off the stem and chewing on it. I waited until she had finished then had her spit the seed into my awaiting hand, dropping it in the trash basket by the couch. I took my time eating the cream off her, making sure she enjoyed the full sexual sensations as I did ... fingers pinching and probing ... sphincter teased and penetrated by tongue and fingers ... cunt revisited and clit thoroughly assaulted. She was a quivering, lust-crazed maniac when I was finally ready to fuck her.

I lubed her hole and coated my cock before positioning myself and looking in her eyes to see if she was prepared. She smiled wickedly and encouraged me, "I am soooo ready for you, daddy ... fuck me, please ... take my cherry." And, she was ready. My head slipped inside with no resistance, her sphincter relaxed and hungry for me. I looked into her eyes the whole time as I pushed in more, before pausing ... her eyes half closed then opened in pleasure as she nodded, "All the way, daddy ... do it." I pushed forward firmly and was at my balls a moment later, her eyes closed and a sexy smile of satisfaction on her face. "Yes ... yes, daddy. Fuck me as hard as you want now." I knew she was being honest and complied.

She began moaning with pleasure right off the bat ... she was loving it and definitely wanted it just as much as Eva did. Anal was her thing, for sure. I was pumping into her with force almost instantly while she seemed to be pushing me for more and harder as she shoved back to meet each thrust I made. She even began to sound like Eva, reeling off a series of "Fuck ... yeah ... shit ... fuck me daddy ... fuuucckkk ... yeesss!" only broken by grunts and gasps between her curses.

I resolved to go at her roughly before I shot my load. Getting off my knees, I crouched behind her, mounting her like a dog with my hand on her waist and the other on the back of her head, pushing her into the bed while I pounded into her. Within a minute, my balls were tightening when she let out another volley of expletives, "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... cumming, daddy ... fuck ... fucckkk ... fuccckkkkk!" She was shoving back into me so hard that I wasn't sure who was fucking who at this point ... shuddering and bucking violently as her sphincter contracted repeatedly on my shaft, pulling me over the top with her. My ropes of semen blasted one after the other into her as my body went rigid with my climax.

Eva catch hold of me while I shook and oozed the last of my cum into June, helping me off to the side as I finished. I managed to reach out and unclip June's cuffs so that she could lay flat before I rolled on my back and tried to regain my senses. As I lay there, I watched Eva sucking my cum out of Junes ass before they both came over and cleaned me up.

"Un-clip Crystal ... it may take me a while to recover." I lay there while my three sluts mingled with me and each other in a our post coital reverie. A bottle of water appeared for me to drink causing me to comment, "Guess I need to put a frig down here, so we don't have to go so far for a cold drink." My head was resting in June's lap as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Thank you, daddy ... that was fantastic!" She was smiling brightly as she looked down at me. "I can't wait to see the video of my ass with the stuff on it."

"Hand me the camera, Eva." Exchanging my bottle for the camera, they clustered around as I rewound the tape and replayed her deflowering. They got a big kick out of it ... even Crystal who had a very poor angle from which to see all the original action.

At the end, Crystal made a special request, "Daddy ... I really liked what you did for June, but ... if you don't mind ... I would like to do something different for my 'cherry busting' thingy."

"Sure sweetheart ... what do you want?"

She moved close, her face serious and concerned, placing her hand on my cheek as she asked, "I want you to make love to me ... face-to-face ... slow and sexy ... so I can look at you while we do it."

"You're wish is my command, baby doll," I agreed to her desire.

"I've had my ass raped ... now, I want it fucked properly by my daddy." She leaned in and kissed me tenderly, our tongues softly playing. There was no way I could deny any of my girls anymore.

"I think I will start by 'properly' eating your ass, my love." I rose up to my knees and ordered her, "Head down and ass up." She smiled and got into position as I moved behind her and forced her legs apart with my knees. I backed off a touch then bent down, grabbed her cheeks with my fingers and exposed her starfish fully to my mouth. I nibbled a large circle around it, moving ever closer with each pass until I was nearly there, then reached under her thighs, lifted her off the bed with my forearms and up to my waiting mouth. My tongue began to flick and tease her muscle as I felt her hand grip my cock and stroke me.

I slipped a finger inside her ass from one side while another finger from the other side joined it. She jerked in my arms from my invasion while I worked them deeper inside her. Her other hand went to my balls, kneading and tugging on them in response. Pulling my fingers apart, I opened a gap which I quickly filled with my tongue, trying to push in as deep as possible. I managed to keep it inside her for a moment before her muscle pushed me out. She shuddered with a gruff moan escaping her.

As I moved to change our position, Eva was filming us and June was watching intently to see what I was going to do next. I loved the thrill of having someone watch me making love. Ava had brought out the exhibitionist side of me a long time ago. Turning to the side, I lowered Crystal's body down and swung my leg over her head so that we could 69. Her mouth immediately went to my cock while mine moved to her pussy. She was already very wet as I clamped my lips over her cunt, licking and pulling on her lips while I pushed a finger back in her ass all the way to my top knuckle and began to fuck her with it.

She sucked me deep into her mouth while pushing her finger into my ass to match what I had done to her. It startled me for a second, but she already knew that I loved having my ass played with. As I went after her clit, she released me from her mouth and headed for my balls, sucking and licking before heading to the crack of my ass and rimming me, her finger working on my prostate. She was rewarded for her actions by a hearty groan from me while I coaxed a sharp gasp from her when my teeth captured her clit and squeezed down on it. I slipped a second finger in her butt and we played with each other for several minutes before I decided it was time.

Crawling off her, I slipped down between her legs and asked June for the lube. She squeezed some out on my awaiting fingers which I pushed into Crystal's ass and and spread it around. June was coating my cock as I finished. Reaching under Crystal's knees, I moved forward, forcing them to her chest as I leaned in and kissed her passionately. When I broke our kiss, I stared deeply into her eyes with my hands on either side of her face and told her, "You're so beautiful and I can't believe you want me to be the one to do this for you ... are you ready, lover?"

Her eyes were glazed and her expression heavenly as her hands moved to my face. She insisted, "You're the only one who will ever have me this way, daddy. Take me now, please ... fuck my ass." We kissed again for as long as we could hold it, then I raised to my knees while she kept her legs pulled up tight. As I positioned my cock against her sphincter, my only doubt was whether or not I should just ram into her. Since she had wanted me to 'make love' to her, I settled for slow and steady. When my knob entered, I pushed firmly in while watching her face. She was grinning wickedly as her eyes rolled back a little ... still she seemed totally at ease as I pushed to the bottom and stopped.

"Perfect ... " she whispered with a soft intake of breath. She rotated her butt against several times as if to open herself up before she pulled away. I chased her with my cock while leaning forward on my stiff arms and scooting up on the bed, raising her ass high and hooking her legs behind her knees with my arms. Putting my face nose to nose with hers, I licked her lips with my tongue as I started to to fuck her steadily. She tried to catch my tongue with her lips as we eyed each other, my hips pushing her ass hard into the bed. Her hands went to the back of my head then she pulled my mouth to hers, apparently tired of chasing my tongue. We were now kissing urgently as our screwing was growing in intensity to match our desire for each other.

Her ankles hooked over my shoulders as the heat inside us built, tiny whimpers growing louder from her mouth as we sucked and licked. Within another minute, our chests were heaving in rhythm as I sensed we would be climaxing very soon. She broke our kiss long enough to warn me, "Yessss, daddy ... yeesss ... fill me up ... cum with me ... please ... baby!" Her sphincter gripped me in rapid squeezes as she raised her ass to meet me with each vigorous thrust.

When I felt my balls tighten from my own climax beginning, I informed her, "Me too ... baby girl ... here we go!" She screamed in pleasure,her head jamming back against the bed ... her hands pulling me to her chest. She convulsed beneath me while my body shuddered violently as I emptied my semen inside her in one long, continuous spurt.

My white light returned to take me away once more. As it was fading, I found Crystal with her mouth cleaning me of our juices while both Eva and June were licking my cum as it drained from inside her. Opening my arms, I beckoned Crystal to me When she slipped between them, she let me savor what our juices tasted like. After she was satisfied she had properly kissed me, she looked in my eyes and said, "Perfect, daddy ... just how I wanted it to be ... thank you!"

I was getting overwhelmed by all the praise being heaped on me and complained softly for all to hear, "Thank you ... but ladies, it takes two ... or more ... to make a good fucking, so thank yourselves as well ... PLEASE!" They tittered in response to my admonishment. "Understand?"

A chorus of, "Yes, daddy." filled the room.

"You ladies are making my head swell ... it's gonna explode at this rate and then who will you get to fuck you 'properly'?" Full giggles broke out at this point. If there is anything cuter in this world than a bunch of giggling females, I have yet to find it. I smiled brightly at my thought.

**********

The next morning was a tough one. After breakfast, I helped load their bags in the car and said goodbye with the promise that I would be by often when I had to check on my properties. The week passed fairly quickly until Friday rolled around and they were back with us.

I did find that my energy had returned to normal since I had more time to rest with only my precious Eva to attend to ... which I did at least once a night, if not more. I was totally surprised by the fact that I fell so easily back into the sexual frequency that Ava and I had managed to maintain all the years we were together.

Our weekend was spent much like the previous one with the exception of our road trip. I piled my sluts into my truck and we headed up to the Monument, which is a scenic area just outside of town. After finding a secluded area down a tricky dirt road I knew well, we parked my truck and took our blankets, cooler and lunch basket far back into the rocks where we nude sunbathed, played, fucked, took videos of our activities and had a wonderful afternoon in the great outdoors. We headed back just as the sun was going down and finished the day in the hot tub.

Although they were in a good mood when they left Monday morning, and nothing was said, I had a feeling that something was amiss. Eva didn't seem to be aware of any problems, but I told her to pay close attention and check things out, just the same.

Wednesday night when Eva and I were cuddling in bed, she told me Crystal was having problems again. Her nightmares and freaking out episodes had returned ... not as severe as before we helped 'cure' her, but still bad and apparently getting worse. I decided that when the girls came over Friday after work ... as had become our new routine ... we would have a long talk.

Friday evening, I first talked to Eva and June to get their input before I spoke with Crystal. We chatted for a bit and then I took Crystal out on the deck to the table, sitting in chairs next to each other. Crystal looked very depressed with her head lowered and her eyes downcast. "Talk to me, sweetheart. Tell me what's going on so that I can try and help."

She was very reticent when she spoke, "Daddy ... something is missing and it's eating me up inside."

"Let it out, baby doll ... come sit on my lap and let me inside your need." I was trying my best to give her all the encouragement I could.

As she climbed on my lap, she wrapped her arms around my neck, wedging her head under my chin and tight to my chest. I could feel her erratic, heavy breathing as she fought for words. "Everything we have done since I came here has opened me back up. I feel alive and loved again, thanks to what everyone has done for me." There was a pause accompanied by a large sigh before she continued, "But there is still something I have discovered I want ... I need ... something I have to have, daddy." Her body trembled as she talked.

"Tell me, Crystal ... tell me what it is." I pecked her on the forehead as she shifted to look up at me. There were tears just rolling over her cheeks ... I could see the hurt on her face.