Ava and/or Eva Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So were we, sweetheart ... so were we!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I just hope this will help me with my nightmares. I'm still putting June through hell at times." She thought for a moment, then added, "I'm just wondering if being with daddy might also help. Maybe I could sleep here sometimes, if it gets bad." Little did I know, but she had just planted the seed for our future family arrangement.

"Crystal ... just know that we will do whatever is necessary to make things work for you. Daddy needs to make sure his girls are okay."

"Daddy? ... I have a favor to ask?" She barely waited for my nod before asking, "Can I be your little bitch all the time? ... it turns me on. When you were cursing at me and calling me that, it got me instantly hot and wet."

I smiled at her request.. "Sure, bitch ... you got it ... two sluts and a bitch ... what a perfect combination!" I proclaimed to a round of smiles and giggles. "Shit, we didn't eat dinner yet! I'm starving!" I climbed off the bed, grabbed my shorts and shirt, shut down my video system and headed upstairs, followed closely by my 2 sluts and my bitch ... I was a lucky and happy man.

After dinner was finished, I suggested we all climb in the hot tub and relax. The light was almost gone from the sky so I felt no need to put on my trunks and walked outside to take off the cover. Climbing in, I waited for my ladies who had run upstairs to change out of their outfits. They were back in a flash, wearing my shirts but hadn't bothered to button them. Hanging them on the chairs, they climbed in with me as I was laying back with my eyes closed, letting the warm water soak into my muscles. All of the stress I had felt trying to make this work for Crystal was going to take some time to remove from my shoulders. Crystal and Eva sat on either side of me while June seemed to prefer her spot across from me where she could tease my cock with her foot. I smiled as I felt her toes against me while Crystal snickered when she realized what was going on.

"That's was what your sister was doing when you were wandering around the deck your first night here." I confessed as I opened my eyes and looked at Crystal.

"Ahhhh! ... I wondered what was going on with you fidgeting in the tub like that." She smiled at June and splashed her with water. I felt Crystal's hand in my crotch, trying to push June's foot away. "Mine, June ... that's mine ... you leave it alone!" June splashed her back and stuck out her tongue.

Standing up, I looked at Eva, saying, "Eva, come take a walk with me ... I need to ask you something, lover." Helping her out of the tub, I led her down the stairs to the pool and sat down on a lounger, pulling her to my lap. I had left the outside lights off and we were in the darkness of late evening light, the moon just rising behind the trees.

She wiggled against me, her arm around my neck, waiting for me. "I didn't want to just pop my idea out without asking you first, baby girl. Although Crystal and June are a very important part of our lives now, you are still the center of my world. Without you there would be no me right now, understand?"

"Of course, daddy ... I know that, and you know I feel the same, right?" She squeezed me to her and pecked me on the cheek.

"Okay ... question ... Was the only reason you wanted the house/office combo because you wanted them to have a place of their own to live?" I queried.

"Pretty much. I just thought they might prefer their own place."

"Is it what they want now? ... I get the feeling they might be a lot happier living here with us. Tell me if I'm wrong, darling."

"You're not wrong, daddy. Half the time we are at work, we are talking about what we did here on the weekend ... the other half discussing what we want to do next." She paused and thought for a second, then went on, "You do know you're the center of all our worlds right now, don't you?" She wrinkled up her face and chuckled.

"Yeah ... I got that message, Miss Obvious!" I teased her. She punched me playfully and wiggled her bare ass on my cock. "Okay, I'm gonna leave the final decision up to you ... but ... what would you say to having them move in with us permanently?"

It took her less time than I thought it would to answer, "I say yes, daddy! ... I love how we are on the weekends ... they are like sisters to me ... and, although they love you a lot, they know that I come first to you, and they don't care ... they just want to be with us. I say yes." she looked wide-eyed at me until I answered.

"Okay, let's go ask them." When she jumped from my lap with a yell, hopping about like a little kid, I could see June and Crystal sitting on the lip of the tub probably wondering what was going on. We stood up and went back with Eva holding my hand. I sat on the tub with my feet in the water and asked them, "Eva and I would like you to move back and live with us, if you would like ... " The rest of my sentence was drowned out with the screams of delight from June and Crystal as Eva joined them in a group dance of joy.

June finally broke away and came to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me her answer, "I can't believe you asked us, David ... Yes! ... nothing would make us happier right now than coming back to you and Eva." She pulled my head to her shoulder and kissed my neck and cheek ... I felt a wetness against me as she sobbed in happiness.

Crystal piled on and began to smother me with tiny kisses, finally finding my mouth for the final one. She had a tear in her eye as she pulled back. I slipped back into my sarcastic persona and declared, "So I take it that's a ... yes?" They ambushed me and tried to drown me in the hot tub. It was a joyous mass of flesh withering about. When I finally extracted myself, I went and grabbed a beer along with some towels from the utility then moved to a chair by the table. They climbed out one by one, dried off and joined me. I laid out my plan for action then we headed to bed. I asked Crystal if she wanted to join Eva and I for the night and she happily agreed.

Saturday was a busy day as we went to the house and started hauling all their personal things over. Eva moved all of her things into our room while I had given the girls both of the other bedrooms. While they were busy, I began to move all my old plans, racks and drafting tables to the basement to make room for all their business equipment. My work room was almost double the size of the one at the house, so we shouldn't have any problems. I would just need the data guys to set up new lines for them next week. My regular lines should work until then.

Sunday, we moved the office and brought over their queen sized bed to put upstairs in their main bedroom. By Sunday night we were pretty much done. After dinner we all sat together and had a very intense discussion. I had some very specific things I wanted to talk about and needed their input on.

I knew that they all loved me, and I loved them, but I felt the need to let each of them know it on a regular basis. I suggested that one night a week each for Crystal and June would be their night to sleep with me alone. Saturday was for Eva only while the rest of the nights one of them could join us.

Friday was designated as 'Date' night. On a rotating basis, I would take one of them out for an evening together ... a nice dinner, a fuck in the woods or lover's lane ... something for just the two of us. Every fourth Friday would be a group date night when all of us would do something special together. They were also free to just head out for a ladies night and leave their daddy behind. Every night was open for sex, whether it was all of us or just some of us ... a spur of the moment thing, as it were.

I also wanted them to know that they could come to me at any time and talk, or just be with me, even if it was just to cuddle or take a walk. To me, being their 'daddy' was more than just a name. It was an attitude and something I took very seriously. They were the most important people in my life and I wanted to make sure they knew that. They came first and all the rest was bullshit as far as I was concerned.

By the time I was finished, we were in a group hug, all cozy and feeling fuzzy.

**********

It didn't take us long to settle into a something that could be seen as a 'normal' life. Yes, we all went to work and other such mundane things, but in no way was our life 'normal'. When you have three of the sexiest, most erotic, adventurous, brazen women around, there is no way your life was normal. Our dates were like my excursion with Eva to the Italian restaurant ... sexy dress, no underwear, flashing flesh and total arousal of all. We were always careful to make sure no minors were around, but my ladies seemed to come alive from the thrill of the moment. Numerous men and couples were treated to a candid view of me fucking one of them in an alleyway, her dress bunched up high, a breast out and being manipulated while I pinned her against a wall and took her roughly. Or, a blowjob or pussy masturbation in my mustang as we drove by a trucker or down a street.

While the weather was nice, we made love in nature a lot, whether it was an obscure corner of a park or on top of a cliff ... as long as there was a chance of being seen to heighten the feeling of eroticism. Crystal had requested a pair of nipple clamps she could wear all the time, so I bought three pairs of what I call 'flower' clamps which were more for decoration, slipping over the nipple to allow it to poke through the center. I also purchased each of them a pair of non-piercing clamps that adjusted to the nipple and looked like a hoop earring. Since they loved to wear a lot of semi-transparent tops, it always tickled me to see them all wearing the identical set, which they apparently decided on each morning as they were dressing.

They particularly enjoyed dragging me along in their pack for walks in public where they were sure lots of people would be. They never strayed far from my side and made sure any male within eye shot was painfully aware that they were mine. Heads would jerk around with mouths half open as my bra-less trio guided me around with their nipple decorations visible through their tops, and them draped on my arm or touching me as we window shopped or just sat on a bench and enjoyed our surroundings. I felt like a king with his harem.

Six months later, everything took a turn in a new direction. I was sitting in my chair on the deck, having a beer and enjoying the sunset when Eva and June came out to join me. I could tell by the look on Eva's face that this was not going to be a casual conversation.

Eva started out very slow and deliberate, "Daddy, I have something very important to me that I want to talk to you about. Let me explain fully before you give me your input or answer, okay?

"Of course, baby girl," I answered with a serious look to match hers.

"I know that you know about me having the endometriosis problem just like mom had ... and that Jeff and I tried to have a baby for several years," she was definitely talking about something that meant a lot to both of us. Ava gave birth to Eva then we found out as we tried for another baby that we had been lucky. Her disease was diagnosed and eventually led to the cancer that took her from us. Eva was on top of the cancer checkups, and with the medical advances recently, we were sure she probably wouldn't face the same fate as her mom. But, the chances of her getting pregnant were extremely low ... if not impossible. "I still want a baby ... really, really bad."

I started to think about adoption and all the other options, but when I began to speak, she stopped me. She seemed to know what I was thinking ahead of time, "I want your baby, daddy ... at least a part of you, anyway." I was stunned and the look on my face must have shown it. She got up and came to me, sliding into my lap and putting her arms around my neck while looking at me intently before continuing, "June wants to be my surrogate and I want you to have a baby with her that I can adopt ... I want this, daddy ... your baby ... so please don't say no until you've had time to seriously think about it."

She put her her face against mine while hugging me hard to her ... my arms went around her and returned the hug while my brain went numb. I glanced at June who was nodding at me, her eyes watery as she reinforced Eva's desire to me, "She wants it with all her heart, David... and I want to be the one to do this for her. Nothing would make me happier, I swear."

My brain was racing as I tried to think of all the reasons not to do this. "You're sure June? ... really sure? ... you've taken the time to totally understand what will happen?"

"Yes, daddy ... I'm positive ... not a single doubt in my mind." Eva had not moved the entire time, trembling against me while June and I talked.

"I guess ... I can't deny my baby girl anything that she wants this badly ... I agree." A bomb went off. Eva screamed so loud that I felt like my hearing would be stunted. Crystal must have been standing behind me somewhere and came bunny hopping into view, squealing, while June simply clamped both hands over her mouth and began bawling. My mouth was suddenly engulfed by Eva's as she showed me how much it meant to her. When we broke apart to replenish our air supply, there was still much chaos ... June and Crystal were hugging and giggling with tears running down their faces. Eva buried her head back into my neck, whispering 'Thank you, daddy' over and over while peppering my neck with kisses.

June finally turned to me and informed me, "I stopped taking my pill yesterday hoping you would say yes." The smile on her face was huge. "If I'm right, I should be at my prime to get pregnant almost immediately."

Eva had settled down enough to act civilized again. "Time to put you to work ... I will be there every time you fuck her from now on, so I can say I was there at conception."

"Me, too," yelled Crystal.

I went into my serious, sarcastic mode, "Great ... just what I'll need ... a critical audience to give me performance anxiety." They began to break up as I poured it on, "Do it like this, daddy ... she'll get pregnant sooner if you do it this way, daddy ... faster, daddy ... we want a baby now!" When I had finished my sexual parody, they were all laughing hysterically.

I lifted Eva off my lap and stood up, walking around the table to hold out my hand to June. When she took it, I said, "No time like the present, my love." I pulled her to me and picked her up, carrying her upstairs to my bed. When I set her down, I stripped off my clothes as she followed suit, then she crawled on the bed waiting for me. I made love to her as Eva and Crystal sat beside us. I was looking into Eva's eyes a majority of the time as June and I made love. It was probably one of the most tender and touching things I had ever been involved in considering what we were there for. When we came, we were wrapped by additional arms as if a group hug would make her pregnant sooner.

Although we were never really sure when she actually conceived, she was always insistent that it was a week after we began. Four weeks after we first started, a test was positive and one week later, a doctor verified it ... Eva's baby was on the way. Two weeks later came the real shocker. Eva became sick and when it hung around, she had a feeling what it really was. The pregnancy test confirmed her suspicions. Miracle of miracles ... Eva was also pregnant. When her condition was also confirmed, we set her up on pregnancy watch due to the high risk of miscarriage. A month later, the doctor believed we were out of the woods.

Needless to say, our whole world had been turned upside down. We had a lot of decisions to make in the coming months. June was delighted with the situation and wanted to have my baby, no matter what. As it turned out, once she had become pregnant, she was having serious problems at the thought of giving the baby up ... even though she knew it would still be with her. Eva was in tears constantly. Even though I knew a lot of it was due to her rampaging hormones, she kept insisting it was because she was having 'our' baby.

When June was five months along, we were married. It seemed like the logical solution to the situation. We had a private ceremony at the house with only a preacher. It was what everyone wanted. He was sworn to secrecy ... except for the legal paperwork, of course. By their own insistence, my ladies were all dressed in my shirts with the only concession being the panties they wore. The preacher insisted he would not perform the ceremony unless they wore them. The minute he left, it was panties off and we partied drinking faux champagne for my 'with-child' ladies, while Crystal and I had the real thing ... much to the chagrin of the pregnant two.

David Ray Cole was born four months later ... June had insisted on the name, but I had insisted on a different middle name because I hated the Junior tag on a name. Almost one month to the day after, Ava June Cole was born, wailing and as healthy as could be.

Crystal had agreed with joy ... as had my other ladies ... to become my legally adopted daughter and take the Cole last name as her own. We had a small party two weeks later after the papers were signed. We were truly a whole family now.

The following week, my will was revised completely. We all sat down one evening and came up with a plan together that seemed right. Eva still had almost all of her mother's life insurance settlement, which was close to $400K, and their business was growing by leaps and bounds, so it was decided that the bulk of my 2 million plus in properties would be held in a privately owned trust. My ladies were designated as the trustees and were also beneficiaries along with my children.

I had been wondering what to do about our housing situation as there was a good possibility we would outgrow my current home, when my long time neighbor Fred and his wife, Sara put their house on the market so they could move to a smaller retirement home. His property was nearly as large as mine. I had been contemplating building a 'mother-in-law' house out back, but this changed my mind. Within a day, I was able to make him an acceptable offer and we closed the deal.

Crystal made a stab at having a life of her own after meeting a man online and later in person. They seemed to be getting along quite well, when she suddenly broke it off and was very insistent she was done with 'the outside world'. All she ever really said was 'Dull as a rock' and 'A stupid child' ... 'nobody can replace my daddy' was her final remark.

June and I had our second child, Brenda Crystal Cole, when David turned 3. And, after much discussion, they talked me into fathering Crystal's first child. When Eva June Cole was born, my will was modified again.

I am sure as the years rolled by, there were probably rumors running wild about our family. We pretty much kept to ourselves locally and none of us particularly cared what anyone else was worried about. As a family, we were loving, caring and tight. Legally, neither Eva or Crystal had listed a father on the birth certificates, so most people would have to believe that they had their babies out of wedlock, and lived with us for support.

It may have seemed otherwise ... due to all the new kids and other influences on our lives ... but our sexual appetites and exploits barely diminished. The only thing that took a dive was our public treks as a group of 4. One of us usually had to hang back with the kids. That was about the only thing that suffered. Our basement playroom became an in-house sanctuary where we adults could disappear and have our fun without fear of intrusion. I installed a few additional cameras and fed them into the room so we could watch the upstairs area and the kids rooms as well.