All Comments on 'Ava and the Cocky Jock'

by MrYowman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shit

What a load of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thought it was great

I hope there is a sequel in the works.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
I loved it but:

You led us on for only a hand job.

You even added the two sentences that led most of us to believe in the inevitable:

"Jason and Ava had been living apart for almost two years now, but were on friendly terms. Divorce was probably inevitable, but neither of them knew how soon that would be."

I read that as her being free to do what she pleases. I also read that as they will probably divorce sooner because of the Ave and Mike situation.

Why did I think that? Simply because it was classic "Foreshadowing". I am too tired of explaining this simple literary devise over and over again so just google it. Once you have done so you will know why I thought that.

It be great if you did a sequel to this story to wrap everything up. Maybe incorporate the play-offs into the sequel.

You write damn good but unlike some authors you ended the story way too soon before the final pay off was achieved - Ava and Mike having wonder sex together and not just a hand/blow job.

TralababalanTralababalanalmost 10 years ago

Very arousing, part 2 will be nice;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Start

I like where this is headed. Disregard the negative comments, this is a great start and leaves a reader ready for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Good stuff here love the build up keep up the gold work

MrYowmanMrYowmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the encouragement and criticisms

This is supposed to be a story of reluctance. Ava, even though she is attracted to Mike, is fighting her feelings about having a sexual relationship with him, even though Mike makes that very difficult for her.

I have tried to communicate the reasons for this reluctance in at least three ways; the first being their age difference, the second being Mike's acquaintance with her son, and the third being that even though she is separated, she is still married. Ava is tempted, she isn't a casual slut.

The end of the story is meant to show that she is still having this conflict even though her attempts to just touch and jerk Mike get out of control and turned into a blowjob. However, she now thinks that the relationship is over and that she is satisfied with what has transpired between them. Mike obviously now has his first taste of Ava and wants more.

I might try a continuation, but it would probably take some time to develop. I am currently finishing up on another submission that I am tentatively calling "Reliving the Past", so keep your eyes open for that soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please give us part 2

Wannaaaa know moreeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2

Please can we have a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was a great story.

This was a great story. I hope you continue the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 2

Please post a chp2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NEED MORE

Please continue or post more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was so incredibly hot. Please tell me their is a continuation in the works, that was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another one

All i ever wanted in life was a chapter 2 for this story :D one time please

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman10 months ago
Excellent story

I enjoyed the story, and the buildup. I'd love top see a second chapter, with Ava and Mike making out, leading to intense, passionate sex between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous