All Comments on 'Average Joe Ch. 05'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
This is a 'fun' read...

Thank God we don't have to wait for a month or more to get the next installment. I must read too many cheating wife stories, cause I subconsciously am waiting for Ariel to fuck Joey over. LOL

AeroielAeroielalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable...

This story has been a wonderful companion for my early morning coffee and toast.

Thank You

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Always DG is enjoyable

I really think that this a romance tale and that Ariel and Joey are going to end up together. Now if PapaToad was the author, the final scene would be of devastation...

DG HearDG Hearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who is following this story. All seven chapters have been submitted so there won't be much waiting.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Delightful Read

I look forward to each installment of this story. Thanks for releasing the chapters in such a timely fashion.

You obviously edit your work carefully, but a few errors did slip through on the bottom of page 1. They are as follows: I felt a little self conscience but they both side I looked handsome. s/b SAID ...both said I looked handsome. The very next sentence has two cases of to when it should be too. ...Mary said to bad... s/b ...Mary said too bad... and later ...Nancy said to bad... s/b ...Nancy said too bad...

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Yo, Anonymous, Leave the Quibbles to Me

DG got the "self-conscious" right, not as you did: I felt a little self conscience. I'll send DG my full set of up-to-the-minute quibbles via "Send Feedback", as prescribed by Code of Conduct of the Union of Concerned Quibblers. And signed with my proper handle.

Authors, look for the Union of Concerned Quibblers label.

DG, you da man! If he breaks up with Ariel, let him wait for Nancy. Go Joe go!

vietvetvietvetalmost 13 years ago
DG love your writing.

When I reached the end of this chapter, I wanted to cry as you left me hanging wanting to know what happens next.

Good read and can hardly wait for chapter six.

Thanks for sharing.

Tom: AKA Vietvet

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
A Beautiful Story So Far

So far a great story about a guy who has never been raised to think well of himself and recognize that he has as much ability as any other person. Really good storytelling, extremely enjoyable

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Your stories are always believable...

The characters in your stories take on a life and persona that smacks of reality. I have enjoyed this series sofar and can't wait for the next installment. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES