All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #25'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was there supposed to be a story in here somewhere?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened here?

Was she threatening Jennifer because she believed she was fucking her husband? Was she trying to seduce Jennifer into a lesbian affair?

Was she suggesting a threesome with Jennifer and her husband?

And what kind of manipulative, self serving bitch reads her husband's journal? It couldn't have been mistaken for a checkbook. Does she make a habit of going through her husband's things? Is she that insecure? Not a nice person. This story isn't - a story that is. It's more like an opening paragraph or the opening salvo of a battle. Simply not enough information nor is it clearly enough written to make for a worthwhile read. Bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing

Clear what's happening. He left the journal next to the checkbook - so she didn't have to hunt for it. Not just the two females who're forming a team either. Fun read & innovative. 5*.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Exxxcelent!!

I could not stop reading until I got to the end. The explanations are numerous. As Anonymous / Intriguing mentioned, there are several. I personally believe that Kathleen had a sexual desire for Jennifer, which she expresses at the end, with the stroking of the hair, and the offer of the shower. 5 *'s. Now I have to go over all the other "Average Wifey Files!"

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Subtle

You get marks for subtlety but where do we go from here? So far this is an incident but not a story.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Fun!

This story makes you think. That is good. Very emotional, we missed you *****

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck's journal is discovered.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Talk about a cliff hanger !! Love it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous