Avery and Jenna Pt. 01: Daydream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DREAM & THE CALL

Avery sat helping Jenna with her schoolwork, listening to Sisqo. It was just the first track, and he knew that soon his favorite track would be playing. He continued to help her until the track came on. He then wrapped his arms around her waist, and began to sing it to her. She put her pencil down, and allowed him to embrace her. She closed her eyes, and leaned back into him. Feeling his hands travel from her stomach to her chest, she jumped up, and walked away. He followed, and again embraced her from behind. She left again, and went into the wall. A third he embraced her, and this time, she turned herself around in his arms, and quickly kissed him. However, he caught the kiss with one of his own, and the two began to make out. She quickly unzipped her pants, and pulled them down, and Avery mimicked her. Lifting her off the ground, and began to enter her body. She moaned loudly out of lust for him to continue. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body, and held him close to her. They continued until the seventh track on the CD began to play. Her moans had transcended into screams as Avery pushed deeper and harder than before. Then, simultaneously, they both reached the pinnacle of their love making, and Avery pumped his seed deep into her body. Both sweating from the experience, he let her down.

Avery awoke from the dream in a wet haze. He was in such a befuddlement that he didn't even realize what had wakened him up. It was the telephone. He peered at his clock, which read 12:37 AM. The only person calling him this late was probably his mother, he thought, so he hopped from bed.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Avery? It's Jenna. Were you sleeping?"

"No, I was just working on some music, and it's been really tiring. So, what's up?"

"Well, I was sleeping, and I had this dream of me and you having sex in the chorus room. It kind of scared me. That's why I'm calling," she said. Her breath was rapid. Avery could only imagine what she was feeling.

"Wow. Was I good in the dream?" he asked, trying to lessen the tension by making light of their shared dream. Of course, Jenna had no idea Avery had the same dream.

"You were incredible. It hurt so much afterward, but you held me, and let me know that you loved me. I'm sweating so badly from it," she replied. That's all Avery needed. He could now assume that she liked the dream.

"So, why did you really call?"

"I really don't know why I called you. I just miss talking to you. I wasn't going to say anything, but the dream got me so worked up, I just had to let you know. Listen Avery, I remember telling you that I only thought of you as a friend. Lately, I've been thinking of the possibility of dating you, and it seems like I've made some really big mistakes. And, I don't know how you'll react to this, but I'd like to date you, if you want to." Avery was completely blown away. Not just from the dream that just a few minutes earlier that they both shared, but that's all it took for Jenna to come around. A dream is all it took.

"Listen, give me one day to think about it. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine, but you have to tell me tomorrow."

"I will, I promise," he said. They exchanged good-byes, and he hung up the phone. Wow, what a night! He laid his head back on the pillow and fell asleep once again, this time, not to dream.

THE THOUGHT PROCESS & THE DECISION

Avery thought long and hard on the subject. He was more in shock than anything else. Just five or six minutes earlier, he had the exact same dream that made Jenna want him. He sat at the computer. The alarm had awakened him. He knew Senior year was rapidly approaching the end. Only a few weeks remained before he and many of the most important people in his life would graduate and go their separate ways. He wore a white Fubu T-shirt, and a pair of red shorts that match the shirt. Avery loved Fubu. His watch read 6:00 AM. In about ten minutes, he had to drive off to school, just to beat the morning traffic. He raised from the chair, grabbed his helmet and keys, and closed the door behind him. He walked downstairs, and greeted his dog, who jumped on him at the sight of him. He didn't have time to play with him, though. As he walked outside, a thought shot through his mind like a hot knife through butter. He threw his helmet down, and walked over to his car. He decided to take the car, just in case Jenna wanted a ride home. He started the engine, and began to drive away.

In AP Government, Jenna walked in a few minutes late. Avery said nothing to her. He was too occupied with his pair of headphones. He was listening to "Your Home is in My Heart" by Boyz II Men and Chante Moore. He noticed that she was sneaking peaks of him through the corner of his eyes. She was talking to Kirsten. Kirsten seemed to be really interested in what she had to say. Avery thought nothing of it. Kirsten walked to him, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Did Jenna really ask you out?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, she did," he said, not actually getting the big picture.

"What are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it enough yet," he answered.

"I think you two would make a much better couple than when she dated Turner or Richard," she said.

"Thanks," he said. He didn't care much for Turner or Richard, although they were some of his closest friends. He didn't exactly know why it was such a big deal for Jenna to ask him out. He figured because he'd asked her twice throughout Senior year, and both times she'd turned him down that this was a crazy role reversal.

"Well, goodbye," she said, walking back over to Jenna. He didn't respond to her. He was deep in thought. Not just about the proposition from Jenna, but the fight he had with Jessica's boyfriend, and the e-mail that Sara sent, which he realized he hadn't checked yet. He didn't give it another thought, and continued to listen to the music.

DE English was all about him. Everyone knew about Jenna asking him out. Everyone agreed that they would make a good couple. He kept his headphones on his ears as much as possible, and when his classmates asked him questions, he would answer them as best he could as quickly as he could. As he walked into the Chorus room for third block, he dreaded the idea of seeing Jessica. He didn't know whether or not she'd be angry with him. All he knew was that he'd like to just leave school, and call Jenna, and let her know from there. He sat away from everyone, trying to avoid all contact. His friend, Susie, being the loving girl that she is, walked over to him. She sat on his lap, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe!" she exclaimed. It was normal for Avery to receive compliments like

this. Despite Avery's size, most people found him to be adorable, like a teddy bear.

"Hey," he said in a tone that was barely discernible.

"What's wrong?" she asked. He was also used to hearing things like that.

"Nothing. I'm just confused and tired," he said, trying to shake her from him lap.

She rose up, and walked away. He put headphones back on, and began to listen to Luther Vandross. He skipped the first track, and went to "Don't Want to Be a Fool". The song made a good reference. He didn't want to be a fool like he was with her in the beginning, or with Sara. Sara had caused him more pain than anyone else in his life. Jenna had hurt him twice before in the past, and he didn't want it to happen again. He doubted it would a third time, considering that she had asked this time, and his turning her down would hurt her. He sat his feelings aside for the time being as Kirsten walked over to him. This was greatly uncommon. She usually walks in, leaves to go somewhere, and comes back into the class like twenty minutes later.

"Jessica told me you beat up her boyfriend last night," she said, pulling up a chair next to him.

"I didn't know what was going on. All I could see was a guy forcing a girl into a car, and two others helping him. I didn't know it would be her and her boyfriend," he said in his defense.

"Well, from what she told me, she broke up with him earlier that evening, and he was having a hard time accepting that it was over. She was actually happy that you helped her. There's no telling what he would have done to her," she said, brushing her hair back. Avery loved Kirsten's hair. He always seemed to notice hair first when he saw women. He seemed to have some weird hair fetish. She had the two front strands pulled back, and tied behind her head.

"Where is she?" he asked, noticing that she wasn't leaving any time soon.

"She's talking to her ex-boyfriend. She told me that she wanted to talk to you later," she replied. She stood up, and returned the chair to its rightful place against the wall.

"All right," he exclaimed. He didn't have much to say to Kirsten or to Jessica for that matter. Perhaps he could apologize for kicking the crap out of her ex-boyfriend. Just before his thoughts could come together, she walked into the room. Avery felt his discomfort sky rocket. She was WAY too sexy for him, and her attitude only made her more attractive. She quickly walked into the room, and placed her things on the table. Kirsten walked up to her, and the two exchanged words between each other. Avery turned his headphones off, but left them on, like he was still listening to them. He could barely hear what they were saying. It didn't sound that interesting at all. They continued to talk to each other, occasionally glancing over at Avery. At the end, she smiled at him, and waved. He waved back, not saying anything. She gestured for him to come to her.

Reluctantly, he took the headphones off, and moved forward toward to the two beautiful goddesses.

"Thanks for last night. I don't know what my boyfriend would have done to me," she said, a light smile still subsisting on her face.

"You're welcome. Always happy to help," he said in a confident voice so as not to let her know how tired he was. Feeling that awkward moment of silence in between a conversation, he decided to sit back down. He walked away from them, and sat in the chair, but left his headphones off. Jessica kept her eyes on him. Kirsten leaned to her, and whispered something to her. She slowly made her way to him. She looked downward then straddled herself on his lap. She took his hands, and put them around her. He received the hint, and rested his arms around her body on his lap. She put her arms around his neck. Keeping one hand on her lower back, he ran his fingers through her hair, which was curly, just the way he liked it on her. She moved a bit to see what he was doing. She licked her lips slightly, and peered down at his. Avery mimicked the gesticulation, adding a thin layer of saliva on his lips. She just kept looking down at his lips. Then, the exact feeling he had felt about the same time last year in his car overtook him again. Time stopped, and the only thing he could make out in front of him were her big, beautiful, brown eyes. Without thinking, the two dove for each other with their lips. They connected a nanosecond later, and meshed together. He wasn't sure what else was happening around him. Both had their eyes shut tightly, blocking out the stereotypes of the outside world. Somehow, their tongues began to rub together, stimulating Jessica's body. She could feel her nipples acclimatize, and her other set of lips began to overrun with fluids.

"Hey, you two, here comes Mrs. Bonnet," Kirsten said. They broke the kiss erotically, leaving a long bridge of saliva that stretched with all its might from Avery's lips to Jessica's. She smiled at him, and gently led her forehead onto Avery's.

"Wow. I would have never expected that kind of kiss from you, Avery. I didn't think you were much of a kisser," she confessed.

"Neither did I," he retorted, still holding her tightly to him. Her nipples were hard enough for anyone to notice them. As Mrs. Bonnet began to talk, she stayed on Avery, but turned around to give the teacher her attention. The rest of the class was basically just the three of them talking. When the class ended, she kissed him on the cheek, and gave him her phone number. He promised himself he would call her. He left only to realize he had totally forgotten about Jenna, and her question. He got into French class, and placed his things down.

"Bonjour, Avery!" Mm. Renee spoke to him.

"Bonjour et Au Revoir," he spoke quickly. He was trying to leave the before. Suddenly, all of his body functions stopped. His eyes could see nothing but one thing. His heart skipped two or three beats, his palms perspired, and the lump in his throat grew as Jenna walked into the room. She took a quick glance at him. She seemed to be really depressed about something, and Avery knew what it was. She wore an aquamarine shirt, and a pair of white shorts with a peculiar pattern on them. The pattern matched the color of her shirt. They showed off a good amount of leg. Swallowing his pride, he walked over to her. She placed her backpack down, and looked upward to him. He ran his hands through her bright red hair, which made her irresistible. Then, that heart stopping moment occurred once again as their eyes connected. Knowing that he may never stop kissing her, he had to break the silence.

"You want a ride home today?" he asked her, clearly his throat.

"Sure. That'd be great," she answered. Her facial expression had changed to pure happiness. As he began to walk away, she called out to him again.

"Hey, can I sit by you today?"

"Yeah, sit in front of me so Madam doesn't say anything about it," he told her. He walked up behind her, and put his hands on her waist. She let out a little screech from surprise. He moved her out of his way, and grabbed her stuff. She smiled, and headed to her new seat like a little schoolgirl. He placed her things down, and sat down in the seat behind her. She sat down, and turned to talk to him.

"Are you still thinking?" she asked in a sad kind of tone.

"Yeah, but I won't leave today without giving you an answer," he assured her, returning to his fondling of her hair. They sat silent together as he stroked her soft, curly, crimson hair. She leaned back slightly to give him complete access to her body. He left her hair, and began to gently rub her shoulders. He leaned forward, and began to kiss her ear.

"You liked that dream of us making love, didn't you?" he asked her.

"Yeah. When I woke up, I was so hot and sweaty that I was touching myself and didn't realize it," she told him. Wow, out of all the girls he knew, he would have never thought he would have heard those words from her lips. That only made her sexier. He kissed her neck. She caught him before he could withdraw, and put her hand on the back on his neck. She gently moaned out loud. Her eyes were closed, and she did not want to open them. Avery looked upward to see Sara walk into the room. He felt a smile creep across his face.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked, almost bewailing.

"I don't want to turn you on just yet," he replied, kissing her cheek.

"Too late," she said. They straightened up, and gave the teacher their attention as the bell rang, and the class began.

"So, have you thought enough, Avery?" she asked, putting the backpack on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I have, but I'm not going to tell you just yet. You'll have to wait," he said. He knew that response would drive her crazy. She was unhappy with the answer, but she had a feeling what Avery was up to. He walked her down to the Chorus room, which was open. Mrs. Bonnet had left, and the stereo was open. The two waited a few minutes as the Chorus room emptied out. When it was finally empty, he went up to the stereo, and began to turn some music on.

THE DANCE

He put the CD on the same track as the dream they shared together.

"Sound familiar?" he asked, putting the case down on the piano.

"Yeah! This is the same song from my dream," she said surprised. "You did have the same dream I had, didn't you?" she said, a smile hinged on her face. He did not answer. He walked over to her and held out his hand. She took it in hers, and she stood up as he backed away from her. He placed her hands around his neck, and he put his around her waist. She knew exactly what he was trying to do. They began to dance slowly to the song, letting themselves go as the music flowed into their souls.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked, staring him in the face. He wasn't staring her in the face; he had learned from the previous incidents. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know," he said, denying every instinct he had to take her right there, despite the fact that he knew that she would let him.

"Did you bring me here to sing to me? You did that in the dream," she said, trying to catch his eyes. He continued to turn away from her.

"No."

"To hold me?" she said as she turned around, keeping his hands around waist. She pushed her curvy butt back into him a bit, trying to tempt him.

"No." She could feel him growing behind her, and she loved it. She had to have more. She took control, and walked him over to a chair. He sat down first, and she on his lap, feeling his hard erection sepulchered between her butt cheeks. She started to rub against it. His hands stayed on his waist, though. She gripped his thighs, and ground herself on him.

"To kiss me?" she asked as she leaned back, and planted a single kiss on his lips. Avery felt a sparse shock go through his bones.

"No." She took his hands from her waist, and slowly ran them over her breasts. He took control, and gently squeezed them as he rubbed them in a circular motion.

"To touch me?" she moaned out.

"Maybe," he said, kissing her neck. Her grinding had grown into basic dry sex. She would have had her orgasm right then and there, but she held back, waiting for the right time.

"Where do you want me to touch you?"

"Mmm, all over my tits," she confirmed, as she once again gripped his thighs to grind herself on his lap. With one hand, he left his breast, and slowly went inside of her shorts. He began to rub down the slit of her pussy through her panties.

"Is that okay?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"You like that, don't you?"

"You know I do," she replied, still trying to grind on him. He ran his finger a little faster. He lifted up her shirt just high enough so it was showing her white bra, and then he bunched it up above her tits. He ran his hand between them. They felt so warm to him. He twitched his cock underneath her. She leaned back harder into him as she felt the waves of ecstasy take over. She gripped her other tit as he rubbed her nipple. He slipped another finger inside her panties, and spread her pussy lips apart. Using his stomach muscles, he pushed upward so his penis would slide against her spread open pussy. She continued to moan.

"You want to feel my dick?" he asked, still fingering her.

"Yes," she managed to breathe out into between her moaning.

"Tell me you want to feel it," he said, stopping his fondling so she could.

"Please let me feel it," she begged smiling. He reached down, and unzipped his pants. He reached into his boxers, and pulled his erection out into the open.

"Wow. It's big!" she exclaimed. He pulled down her shorts and panties to her ankles, and began to rub his penis around her pussy, trying not to instill it inside of her just yet.

"Oh wow. It feels so good," she moaned out.

"She must have needed this for a long time," Avery thought to himself.

"Do you want me to put it inside?" he asked, rubbing her tits again.

"Yes," she said, stroking his hard dick, milking the pre-cum from it.

"Beg me, baby," he said. She moaned like a little girl that just had her favorite doll taken away from her. He reached up, and stuck the two fingers he had put inside of her into her mouth. She licked all the juices from them like they were the last drink on Earth.