Avery and Jenna Pt. 01: Daydream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to fuck your tight pussy, Jenna?" he asked, taking his fingers away from her.

"Mmm, please fuck me," she begged. With that, he slowly pushed inside of her. He could feel her hymen blocking him from going any further.

"This may hurt a little, okay?" he said. She moaned in agreement, and he pushed a little harder to break her hymen. She let out a sharp cry of pain. She put her hands on his lap, trying to stop him. He waited for her to give him permission to continue. Two or three minutes later, she began to slide up and down on his penis, letting him know that she was ready. He pushed up a bit. She felt wet and velvety. It was so hot, so tight, so soft, and so inviting that Avery knew he wasn't going to be able to last as long as initially thought. As their stroking continued, the music stopped, and the only noise that could be heard was the sound of their bodies gently slapping together, and her moans of pain and pleasure. He took hold of her hips, and helped her bounce on his penis. She leaned back against his chest, and let the lower part of her body do all the work. As the bouncing speed increased, so did her moaning. He continued to kiss her neck as she fucked him with all of her strength. He kept pushing upward. Her fluids ran from between her legs all over his lap and the seat. She couldn't say anything. All she could do is bounce on him and moan. Her shirt somehow found its way on the floor. Her bra remained, and her shorts and panties still lingered bunched up around her ankles.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, OH GOD!!" she yelled. She straightened up, and pushed down harder onto him. She threw her head back, and screamed so loud she could have awakened the dead. Her orgasm started between her legs, and fanned through her legs, made her fingers shake, and made her ears tingle. She sat on him, her heart still racing, her breathing still expeditious. They continued for a few minutes before she couldn't go on. She fell to the floor. Avery lied there in the chair, looking at her nearly naked body. Those soft, strong legs, her beautiful skin, and her large breasts that were still concealed by the bra. Then, an idea hit him. He fell onto her body, his penis just inches away from her tits.

"What are you doing?" she asked, still out of breath.

"I want to fuck your tits," he said. She unclipped the bra, and released her big breasts for him to see. Her nipples were a light pink, and very hard. He scooted forward, and pushed them together around his cock. He stroked there for a few minutes. She could feel her back and the area between her tits reddening from the kneading. Avery could feel his balls tighten, and he knew he didn't have much longer. He freed his penis, and aimed for the crevice he just fucked. With a few lightning fast strokes, he released current after warm current of cum. She moaned in approval. He felt the rush die down, and he sat on top of her for a while she scooped up some of it and licked it off of her fingers.

THE AWAKENING

He drove through the suburbs, passing by some large houses. He was so tired from earlier that he had to fight to keep himself awake. He didn't bother to fix his shirt, and his pants were still soiled in Jenna's now encrusted juices. She sat in the passenger seat, rubbing her thighs. She could still taste the salt in her mouth from Avery's cum. Her legs tingled from her single orgasm. Her tits stung a little from the unusual attention that they were given. All that she could think was the fact that she wanted more. Of course, she wasn't going to get it then, because she wasn't physically ready for sex again, but when she was, she was going to have sex with him as long as she could.

"Is this the house?" he asked, pulling into the driveway of a large, white house.

"Yeah, this is it," she replied. He turned the parking brake on, and turned the car on. They sat together for a few moments.

"Listen Avery, please don't tell anyone about what happened today," she said. She didn't move. Her mind was still trying to gather her thoughts. Avery knew something wasn't okay with her. Her speech was a little slurred, and her breath had yet to return to her. He took her in his arm.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Whether she admitted it or not, something was wrong with her. She, at first, didn't say anything or move. Soon, however, her eyes glazed over, and she leaned into him.

"I'm just in a lot of pain," she cried. Her soul just poured out as her tears came, one behind the other.

"It's okay, it's okay," he said, comforting her. She cried for a few minutes before she was all cried out. He lifted up a head, and kissed her on the lips. She accepted him, and relaxed completely. Her lips were soft and full...

"Avery, Avery, are you okay?" someone asked him. The voice faded into existence. He didn't know where it was coming from. It wasn't Jenna's voice, but a voice that was a little firmer. He shook his head, and the voice was louder.

"Are you okay?" the voice asked again. He realized he was back into the Chorus room. He was sitting in a chair. His arms were around someone's body. She was soft and warm, perhaps even warmer than Jenna. His vision began to slowly cut back in. Eventually, his senses returned to him. He looked upward to see Erin sitting there.

"What?" he asked quietly, as he tried to collect his bearings.

"Are you okay?" she asked a third time, this time with concern painted on her face.

"It's nothing."

"Tell me."

"It's nothing. I was just thinking."

"Aw, come on, tell me."

"Really, it's okay. It was just a daydream," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist again. He laid his head on her shoulder, and began to kiss it.