Avery and Jenna Pt. 07: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it feel good?" she said, moving her head up and speaking it loud enough for Avery to hear him. Afterward, she resumed her licking.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Avery moaned, taking a hold of the couch. Jenna's head popped up once more, looking at his shiny and firm dick in her hands.

"Do you want more?" She asked, cooing at him. Avery nodded his head. Jenna knew exactly what she was going to do. She put her head back down between his legs, running her soft tongue against him again. This time, she moved it lower and found the outside of his asshole. She licked it playfully, waiting to hear his reaction.

"Ohhh," he moaned, putting one of his hands onto her head. Jenna got hot as she felt him grasp her. Her tongue traced a line around the outside of his ass, and with each time she circled it, she used more and more of her tongue. Without warning, Jenna's tongue rushed into Avery's ass, pushing as far into it as she could. She moved it in and out the same way he would use his tongue on her pussy. She stopped and lifted her head slowly.

"Do you like that?" She asked him, moving her free hand up his stomach. Avery moaned in approval. She smiled widely and went back down to his ass, licking it once again. As he felt her tongue open him, he oozed a large drop of pre-cum. Jenna finally stopped and unbuttoned her jeans. She pulled them down along with a red g-string she was wearing underneath. She turned around and spit into her hand. Avery watched as she rubbed the spit into her ass. She sat down onto his lap with her back facing him. She put her arm around his neck. Her lips moved to his ear to whisper to him.

"Don't worry. I put lube in when I was on the plane," she explained as she lined up his engorged cock beneath her tight ass. She moved her hips forward slowly and took his head into her ass, exhaling in both pleasure and pain as her ass widened. She had to stop for a moment. Avery was in paradise as he felt the tightness of her ass absorb his cock. Bit by bit, Jenna rocked her hips back and forth, taking a little more of him into her ass as she did. It had been so long since either of them had made love this way. Avery had forgotten how good it felt to be in her ass. But Jenna had not forgotten the sensation of having him there. She pandered herself by snaking her body in his lap. As she did, his cock rubbed some very sensitive spots in her ass. As she attuned to his thickness, the pain began to ebb. What was left was an immense feeling of fullness and pleasure to her and warmth and clutch to him. Avery opened his eyes and watched as Jenna's body seemed to wave against him. Her movements were incredible. Each time she pushed downward, she made sure to take more of Avery's cock inside of her. She turned her head and whispered into his ear again.

"Fuck, I missed this," she said, letting him hear how hot she was.

"Me, too," he said, putting his hands onto her hips. He did not need to do much, as Jenna's strong abdomen and hips did most of the work. "So, you put lube in on the plane?"

"I was so horny. Right before we landed, I went in the bathroom and made sure to put in enough. I knew I was going to want you to fuck me the minute we got home. And you haven't fucked me in the ass in so long," she said as her grip extracted Avery's cock of some pre-cum.

"It feels so good. I love it when you fuck my ass," she professed, looking down and watching her body glide against his. She moved her feet underneath herself and situated onto her knees. As she did this, she took the last of Avery's stiff dick inside of her. Completely filled, Jenna moaned out loud as a tinge of pain took over. That soon gave way and Jenna resumed her fucking. Watching her body move like this was so hot to Avery. And feeling her tight ass baring down on him was almost too much for him to handle. Still, he closed his eyes and just let her do as she pleased.

"I want this every night. I want you to fuck me every night," she said, increasing her rapidity. She could already feel Avery's cock rubbing an area in her to bring her to orgasm. She moaned out his name as her hips grinded downward, letting Avery explore her snug asshole.

"I'm your little slut. I'm your little slut. I'm your little slut," she said over and over as she felt Avery's cock bring her to a minor climax. She stopped for a moment because her ass had such a crush on him that even she could not move. A small bead of sweat flowed down her forehead. She sat back on him, kissing his cheek and forehead.

"You're so handsome," she said as she looked him in his eyes.

"And you're so beautiful," he responded, sliding his hands up and down her strong thighs.

"I bet you never thought you'd be fucking your girlfriend's ass right now, did you?" She spoke to him, kissing and nibbling on his ear.

"No, but I'm glad that I am," he responded, moving his hands to her firm stomach.

"Me too. God, I love your cock in my ass, you know that? I think about you fucking me like this all the time," she confessed as she started lightly bouncing on his cock.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you think about."

"I think about you bending me over and spanking me and telling me I've been a bad girl. And you spank me over and over until my ass is red and sore. Then you shove your cock in it and pound me. And you pull my hair and your pinch my nipples hard. And you tell me how much of a slut I am. And you make me tell you I'm your slut." She had to stop as the bouncing was already bringing her to a second small orgasm. This time, the vibrations found their way into her pussy resulting in a stronger climax than before. Her ass felt like it was going to break off Avery's cock. She shivered a bit in his hands.

"Fuck. You've already made me cum twice. Don't you see how much I missed you?" She asked him, starting to fuck him again.

"I missed you too. You feel so tight," he said, kissing and licking her neck as he did.

"And you feel so big," she said. She leaned forward and planted her small feet on the carpet. She put her hands on her thighs and started moving up and down, letting his cock slide out of her ass a bit before sucking him in again. The pace was tormenting to Avery.

"Mmm, how does it look?" Jenna asked as she rode his cock with her ass.

"So fucking sexy," he answered as his hands gripped her ass.

"Mmm, spank me," she said. A loud, firm slap went across her butt. Jenna moaned out in ecstasy as she felt his strong hand collide against her.

"Do it again," she requested. Another loud, firm slap went across her other cheek. Jenna moaned again and looked back at him.

"Don't stop. Spank me. I'm such a dirty girl, taking your cock in me like this," she enticed. Avery did as she asked, switching between her cheeks and reddening them. Each hit caused Jenna to slowly increase her speed. She thrashed her ass against Avery's cock as he hit her, finally leaning back again as she felt another orgasm beginning to build.

"Oh Avery! It feels so good. I'm your dirty slut. I'm your dirty slut!" She shouted as she experienced her third orgasm, this time causing her ass to ache from the attention his cock was giving it. She burned with intensity as Avery's cock stayed hard inside of her.

"Fuck. I want you to cum," she said, kissing his cheek once again.

"Where do you want it?" he asked, moving his hands over her tits that were still covered with her shirt.

"Cum in my ass. Make me take it," she ordered. Avery took a firm hold of her hips and made her ride him. Jenna moaned out loud and watched as Avery's hands helped Jenna fuck him. She dropped her head back.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Avery. Please!"

"You want that cum in you?"

"Fuck yes! Give it to me!" Avery's pace increased, almost to the point where Jenna could not handle it. But she did not stop him.

"Are you my little slut?"

"Mmm, I'm your slut."

"Are you my dirty slut?"

"I'm such a dirty slut for you, Avery," she answered as the pain started to take precedence over her pleasure. She could feel Avery growing inside of her and she knew he was getting close.

"Fucking cum in me. I want it. I'm your dirty slut. I love it when you fuck me in my ass! Cum in me. I want it!" She cried out as her pain caused tears to flow from her cheeks. She knew she had to stop. And yet, when she felt his cum begin to shoot in her, the pain appeared to cease.

"Mmm, that's it. Fill me up with your cum," she said, kissing him on his cheek as she felt his cock twitch with each shot. She was relieved the rough usage of her ass was over, and she was rewarded with Avery's warm cum. She fell back on him and exhaled loudly.

"Fuck. I needed that," she proclaimed.

"I did, too."

"You better fuck me like that every day from now on."

"As long as I can fuck you in your ass."

"I don't even care. I'm your slut. Just fucking use me."

"Mmm, like the dirty slut you are."

"Your dirty slut, Avery. All yours."

THE ADMISSION

Christmas Eve was only as important to Jenna as the people around her. She was quite popular in high school but noticed how her friends seemed to dwindle when everyone went their separate ways. She was thankful for the few true friends she had. Janelle, Maggie, and Alyssa were certainly her true sisters. She knew she could always trust them through thick and thin. But most important of all, she had Avery. Back in high school, Avery was always the kind of person who seemed like he was going to go somewhere and do something with life. Exactly what that was, was always hard for everyone to ascertain. He seemed to be gifted and creative. He had more talent than most at such a young age. And while it was true that he occasionally made inexplicably dumb choices, especially when it came to women, he always seemed to be one of the smartest people in any given room. One thing he could be, however, is messy. As Jenna made her way into their bedroom, she noticed the blankets and sheets blended in with Avery's, presumably, dirty clothes, on the floor. She was exhausted and a bit upset that the bed had not been made up. But, seeing as how Avery was not expecting her back early, she did not hold it against him. She picked up the sheets and his clothes. She yawned as she made her way to the small laundry room. Passing by the office, she saw Avery sitting at the computer, typing away in his boxers. She rolled her bottom lip at how sexy he looked to her.

"Hey! Thanks for making up the bed for us," she teased. Avery looked up and noticed the linens in her hands. His thoughts were only on her and not on the lovemaking that occurred with Mika while Jenna was gone.

"I'm sorry. I was going to do it, but you know, things changed," he responded, looking at her in her mesmerizing green eyes.

"It's okay. I'm going to toss this stuff in the washer, and then you are going to make up the bed, mister," she said, turning away from him.

"Why do I have to do it tonight?" He shouted as she left his vision.

"Because you are not done fucking me and I refuse to be fucked on a mattress with no covers," she said. She dropped the clothes on the icy floor and opened the washer. She looked in to make sure it was empty. Surprisingly, it was not. She did not remember leaving any of her clothes in it. She reached in and pulled out a small pink bra. Her first thought was how sexy it was. Then she peeked at the tag to see the size. It read 34-B. Jenna was definitely not a B cup.

"This isn't mine," she said to herself. She looked in the washer again and saw a matching pair of panties. She pulled them out and saw they were a small. Jenna wore a medium. Neither of these garments belonged to her. Dozens of thoughts entered and left her mind. She stormed out of the laundry room and stopped just before the office door. There had to be an explanation. Perhaps the stuff belonged to Maggie. Maggie was about their size. Janelle, however, had the same size breasts as Jenna, as well as the same waist. She put the clothes behind her back and knocked on the door gently. She had a sexy smile drawn on her face. She was wearing one of Avery's old collared shirts and nothing else.

"What are you doing?" She asked, still giving him a big smile.

"Nothing. Just writing an email to my best friend, wishing him a Merry Christmas."

"I have a question about something." Her expression immediately changed to one of seriousness.

"Okay, shoot." Jenna moved her hand from behind her back and revealed the pink garments.

"So, I found these in the washing machine. They're not mine. They're too small to fit me. And I know they're not Janelle's because she's the same size as me. So, who do they belong to?" She did not seem the least bit upset about it, but Avery knew he was caught. Of everything he tried to do to cover up the fact that Mika had been there, he forgot to make sure she took the stuff she washed. Avery sighed and closed his computer.

"Is it Maggie's stuff? Was she over here?" Jenna asked, her voice beginning to hold a bit of agitation in it.

"No."

"All right. Well then, whose fucking stuff is this?"

"Mika," he said quietly. He did not look at Jenna as he spoke. She lowered her head trying to hear him.

"Come again?" She said, her voice almost to a loud shout.

"It belongs to Mika," he answered, looking up at her.

"Who the fuck is Mika?" She yelled, tossing the underwear onto the floor.

"Janelle and Maggie's new roommate. The one who took Alyssa's room." Jenna's eyes moved side to side as she tried to remember the person about whom he spoke.

"Was she in my Accounting class?" Jenna asked, still trying to put a face to her name.

"Your first one, before you switched out. She remembered you," he answered, still looking her in the face.

"Wait. Was she a skinny Chinese girl?" Jenna said, finally beginning to remember where she had heard her name.

"She's Korean. But yes, that's probably her," Avery answered. Jenna took the door in her hands and slammed it as hard as she could, locking the two of them in the office.

"I don't give a fuck what she is! Why is her shit in our washer?" Avery did not answer. He turned towards the computer and sat there quietly. He did not have the explanation for Jenna for which he desperately wished. And yet, Jenna did not need it. Her anger drifted towards sorrow and she started to shake her head.

"Oh God. Oh God," she said as she fell back into the door. She slid downward, mimicking the tears which escaped her eyes. Jenna knew that his dead silence was an evident giveaway of his infidelity.

"How did this even happen?" Jenna asked, trying to figure out how something so implausible could come to be.

"She caught me in her bathroom masturbating to a picture of you one day. And things just got heavy between us," he responded. Jenna cried quietly, more in shock than she was angry.

"You fucked her in our bed, didn't you? That's why the sheets were off. You were going to wash them before I got home."

"Yes."

"Fuck, Avery," she said, wiping the tears from her eyes. Avery knew that their relationship was over. Jenna sat quietly for a few minutes, looking off into space for a while.

"It's my fault. I didn't put out enough last semester. And I left without giving you a reason not to cheat on me. It's my fault you did it."

"Jenna, no. It's not your fault. I was horny. And you were sending me those wonderful pictures and all I wanted to do was get off to them. But she kept interrupting me. The circumstances were just weird. And things just kept getting weirder between us until we just...did what we did. But it was my decision."

"No," she responded, shaking her said as she spoke. "It was my fault. If I were a better girlfriend, you wouldn't even have to think about another girl. If I fucked you enough, you wouldn't need to look at other girls. This is my fault. This and what happened in Switzerland." Avery turned and looked at her.

"Switzerland? What happened in Switzerland?" Jenna cleared her eyes of the tears coursing freely down her cheeks. She swallowed hard.

"That night we were talking on the phone and I said the phone went dead. It didn't go dead. I hung up on you because someone walked in on me. There was this guy, Brent. He was from another school. He was always around me. And he told me how pretty he thought I was and said all this really nice stuff to me. And I fell for it. And I felt awful because I knew you were here with no one and I was there with him. So when I read that really hot email, I was so happy because I could take my mind off of him. And then when he caught me that night, he made a move on me and I didn't stop him. When the power went out, he stayed in my room and we had sex twice more before I told him I wanted it to stop. But he wouldn't take no for an answer. So I left and came back home to get away from him and be with you again. And now I hear that you did the same thing. So don't say this isn't my fault. If I had stayed here with you, you wouldn't have needed to fuck anyone else because you could've had me. I'm to blame for all of this."

Her voice broke and she cried harder. She wiped her face and her nose. Avery could not believe the story she had told him. He felt terrible for what happened. He was so certain that the two of them were going to come to verbal blows because of his cheating. Instead, she was busy blaming his perfidy on her own betrayal.

"I'm sorry Jenna. I'm sorry that I cheated on you. I promised you that I would never do it again and I know that I broke that promise."

"Avery, if I had stayed here with you, we could have avoided all of this. I wouldn't have cheated. You wouldn't have cheated. We could have made up for lost time. Instead, I had to leave. It felt wrong every time his lips were on me. It felt wrong when he was in me. But I was so horny. Same as you. I knew it was wrong. And then he wouldn't leave me alone. He kept calling me and trying to come back to my room. That's why I had to come back. And when I saw you in the airport, I knew I was safe again. That you were going to protect me and love me the way I deserved to be loved. And not treated like some cheap whore. Even though that's exactly what I am."

"That's not true. We both screwed up. Can't we just put this behind us and try to move on?"

"How was she? Did she please you?"

"Jenna, please don't."

"Answer me. Did she please you?"

"Fine. She was inexperienced but she seemed like she was really into it and her enthusiasm made up for the lack of knowledge."

"Was she better than me? Did she do the things I normally would do for you?"

"Most of them, yes."

Jenna stood up and unlocked the door. She ripped off Avery's shirt and went into the bedroom. She slammed the door. Avery did not move from the chair. He could not believe how bad things had gotten between them in such a short period of time. Before he could go after Jenna, she opened the door and walked down the hall. Avery saw that she was fully dressed.

"I'm going to stay at a friend's house for the night. I love you, Avery, but I don't know what's going to happen between us. Maybe it's for the best that we take some time apart to see if this is what we really want."

She walked into the office and kissed Avery on his forehead before departing. Avery sat in a daze as he heard Jenna open and close the front door. What a mess. What an absolute mess.

*RING, RING*

Avery looked down to see that it was Mika. He wanted to answer it, but he was afraid of what it could mean if he did. He let it go to voicemail. Here Avery was, on Christmas Eve, alone. No Jenna. No Mika. Worst-case scenario was playing itself out.

*RING, RING*

The timing had to be a coincidence. There was no way Mika already knew what happened between him and Jenna. He reached for the phone and pressed the talk button.

"Hello?"

"Is it a bad time?"

"No. It's okay. It's fine."