Avery and Jenna Pt. 12: Avowal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are!" Janelle elated, helping him to stand up straight. She held his grey transponder against the door's receiver. It buzzed and unlocked, and the two friends walked into the building together.

"I texted you to see which bar you were at, but you didn't respond. It got me worried, so I waited for you to get home," Janelle explained. Holding his arm to afford him steady footing, she pressed the button to call the elevator. Unable to process memories, Avery would not remember her helping him into the elevator or the short trip to his floor. Time stopped for him from the moment he entered the building until when he perceived, scarcely, she had unlocked the door to the apartment he once shared with Jenna. It was dark and cold. Expectedly, his former lover was nowhere in sight. Janelle walked him over to the short blue couch in the living room. Before she sat down beside him, she removed her shoes and placed them near the door. Her white gloves were stuffed into the pockets of her jacket, and her jacket was draped onto the back of his computer chair.

"I'm sorry about what happened tonight, Avery," she said quietly. Avery fought through as much of the haze as he could to engage in the conversation.

"It's not your fault," he spoke. He sighed and rubbed his eyes with his hands. "Do you think there's any hope? Any chance at all?"

"In my, admittedly, limited experience, when a relationship ends twice, it usually means that it's done permanently. So, yeah, I honestly believe this time is the last time," she answered. Avery sighed again. He lacked the faculties necessary to fully understand the sheer gravity of his choices, and how each decision brought him to this, the only plausible conclusion.

"But you know, the end of a relationship doesn't have to be the end of your life. Jenna was right: you are smart, funny, and beautiful. You'll find someone new. Just...be sure to pick someone who's a better match for you." Avery looked at Janelle through his compromised portals, bewildered by her comment.

"A better match? What do you mean?" He slurred.

"I believe you and Jenna loved each other very deeply, but love isn't the only thing involved in a relationship. There are many kinds of compatibility. The two of you may have shared some mutual feelings, but it's obvious you were in two different places sexually."

"You think so?"

"I know so because Jenna told me. You were far more adventurous and open and enthused about the physical act of lovemaking than she ever was. It may have seemed like she was keeping up with you, but from her own mouth, she confessed you wore her out on numerous occasions."

"I didn't know that. Now, I feel even worse," he said, leaning forward on the couch.

"Sex was far less important to her than it seems to be for you, so she was overwhelmed by your need to express yourself sexually. She never admitted it because, obviously, she was madly in love with you," Janelle revealed, lightly rubbing his forearm. Avery did not respond to her comment. Janelle inched closer to him, shifting her small feet to rest under her butt. She looked at Avery curiously, trying to ascertain what thoughts, if any, weighed on his mind. Janelle, boldly, made her move. Reaching for his chin with her small hand, she turned him to face her. Janelle scooted over again, leaving only a few inches between them.

"You need a more...ardent lover," she postulated, leaning forward and kissing his lips softly. Then a second time. Then a third time. Then a fourth time. His lips were not responding to hers, but that did not dissuade her. She kissed him a fifth time, more prominently than before, and then encased his neck with her arms.

"You've been with Jenna for not enough. Let her go. You need...someone different. Someone who understands your appreciation for sex," she whispered with influence in her voice. Avery placed his arms around Janelle's waist. When she felt his embrace, she smiled and kissed him again. This time, his lips reciprocated. They were both blank and substantive at the same time. Janelle knew that Avery harbored no feelings for her beyond friendship or raw attraction, but his acceptance of her now reassured her of something she surmised even before the first time they had sex in college: he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Sex was likely all it would be, but that was enough for Janelle. As they kissed, she reached for his belt, quickly undoing the buckle. Avery broke the kiss after detecting one of her hands atop his crotch.

"Do you want me?" She inquired, kissing his forehead while she removed the belt from his pants. While her small hand slipped into his jeans, her mind flooded with indecent thoughts. Many of them pertained to how much of Avery she could handle, or how much of her he could handle. Her fingertips found his stiffening cock within the layers of fabric. She licked her lips nonchalantly, feigning a collected manner to the situation. Inside of her was a different story. Lovingly, she kissed his forehead again and leaned away, searching for his eyes with hers.

"Tell me what to do, and I'll do it," she whispered, gently grabbing him. Avery groaned, like a dog being moved from a comfortable position. He was uncertain about what was happening. He was so drunk, he could not tell if it were Janelle or Jenna whose hand enclosed his cock. When his head fell backward in disregard, Janelle's mouth entombed him, taking it deeply. Her tongue slid underneath the bottom of his length. Janelle had no idea how Jenna managed to take Avery all the way down her throat without struggling. Enthusiasm was no substitute for experience. Janelle had been with half a dozen different men, nearly all of whom were of average size. Avery was one of the few exceptions. As she sucked him, she marveled at how full her mouth felt. Reaching beneath his thick rod, her hand cradled his balls. She squeezed them gently, pushing them upward as her mouth did its best to pleasure his shaft.

"This is wrong," he said, pushing her away. Janelle fell back onto the arm of the couch, wiping the spit from the corner of her mouth. Avery stood, waving like wheat in a dry field during a breeze. He stumbled over to the other side of the couch and attempted fastening his pants. Though he tried, his state of mind was not conducive for rationality. Soon, Janelle was upon him, firmly clasping his arm.

"Please don't leave," she pleaded, dropping down in front of the couch. Excitedly, her hands snatched away his pants from his burly legs. His cock stood almost straight from his crotch, except for the slight upward curve he had. That curve was one of the reasons so many women loved having Avery inside of them. The length was great and the width did wonders, but the curve helped him hit that sensitive spot within. Janelle took him back into her mouth, shoving a hand onto his stomach to hold him in place. Avery may have believed a moment ago that what was happening was wrong, but now it no longer mattered. Janelle was in complete control. She slobbered all over him. It had to be one of the sloppiest blowjobs he ever received. Janelle gave it to him courteously, believing that anything less than her best, and Avery may walk away again. With her free hand, Janelle unbuttoned her overly restrictive pants and tried to decorticate them from her legs without letting Avery loose. Admirably, she removed and tossed them five feet from her station. Underneath their death grip, besides brightly pink rings from their snugness, was a very small blue thong. Far too small to be of any utility. As her lips and tongue engaged him, she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. The process was of a cyclical nature. Sucking on his large, dark manhood made her want to touch herself, and touching herself made her want to suck on him. Avery's head turned and his arm reached toward his computer desk.

"I need lube," he declared. Janelle stood and grabbed his outstretched hand.

"You don't any need lube, babe. Here, feel," she presented herself, slipping his hand into her underwear. True to her word, she was already soaked. She moved his hand up and down eagerly, trying to persuade him of her willingness. "See? You don't need any lube. I'm ready for you."

"No!" Avery shouted, pulling his hand away. "I need lube. I don't want to hurt you."

Standing to his feet, he pulled away from her and stumbled to his desk, opening one of the book cabinets. Inside, among a set of computer speakers, a second wallet, and an old HP tablet, was a bottle of lubricant. It was of Astroglide brand, but something thicker than their normal formula. Before he could retrieve it, Janelle pulled him back to her.

"You want it for anal? Right? You want my ass?" After pulling him back to the couch, she peeled her thong with incredible speed, given their tautness. Her strong legs carried her to the desk, where she gathered the bottle for him.

"I'm so fucking horny right now. You can stick it in any hole you want!" She exclaimed. Her thumb popped the purple plastic lid into its open position, and the bottle released an ample amount into her hand. Hurriedly, she rubbed it onto the other ring of her ass. The bottle spat a second helping, and this time her fingers pressed into the tight space. Were she not in such a hurry, the penetration may have proved more enjoyable. Avery hazily observed as Janelle quickly primed herself for him. The bottle was eventually emptied of half its amount, providing more than enough lubrication, before she stepped to him and draped a large heap of the gel onto his dick. Satisfied with her work, Janelle reached for Avery and passionately kissed his lips.

"It's ready. You can do it," she stated, turning around and bending over the short blue couch in front of them. Her knees held a slight flex, and her feet were planted confidently into the carpet. She looked behind her to see Avery reaching for the bottle of lube again. Irately, she rose and grabbed him again, placing his trembling hand onto her ass.

"There's enough! Just fuck me already!" She shouted, leaning into him. Doing so, Avery's blood-engorged cock slipped between her curvy, succulent cheeks.

"I don't want to hurt you," he mumbled. He gripped her waist to balance himself. Janelle looked back at him and shook her ass against him.

"I want you to fuck me, Avery. Please. Please, just fuck me," she begged, positioning his phallus at the entrance of her ass. Boldly, she pushed back onto it, spreading her astonishingly tight ring around Avery. The pain, immense as it was, gave Janelle a drug-like high. Unlike Jenna, who could tolerate only so much before she needed a break, Janelle got off on the pain. She could have taken her time. It probably would have been safer. She could have insisted he pound her pussy, as he had twice in less than a week. That would have caused her far less pain, but that would be disserving to Janelle. Pain only aided to heighten her arousal. And her orgasms. Half a minute later, her ass was stretched to accept the head of his cock. On instinct, Avery took command, rushing himself into the deterring hole. In a high-pitch, Janelle screamed aloud as the large rod reamed her. She placed both hands onto the couch and lowered her head. Despite the staggering hurt, no tears came to her eyes; nor was any rhetoric from her lips to stop or slow down spoken.

"Oh, my God!" Janelle loudly exclaimed. Avery buried himself into Janelle until her the circled entrance choked the base of his cock. As Avery began to give her what she wanted, she experienced something before which she had never felt. Not the anal; her ass had been fucked on multiple occasions. It was such a common occurrence that she felt neither disgust nor discomfort from it, save for the initial insertion. The large phallus stuffing her ass now gave her a sense of completeness. Janelle needed to be fucked in this manner. She craved it. Too many men with whom she slept cared too much about pretending to be a chivalrous gentleman to truly satisfy her. In sex, she wanted three things: to be manhandled, claimed, and ravaged.

"Oh Avery! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She shouted. She rested her thighs against the back of the couch. The force from his thrust was shoving her forward. Her azure eyes closed and her mind envisioned how good it would be, were she the recipient of this kind of sex every night. Judging from experience, she possessed the breasts to placate Avery. Clearly, he enjoyed feeling her pussy and her mouth, even though she could not take him into her throat. Those, however, were things she had already given him. It made sense that he wanted her ass. Fucking her in the ass demonstrated his dominance over her. She growled as Avery fucked her from behind, grunting like a wild beast with each thrust forward. His hands squeezed her waist tightly. Janelle hoped marks would be left behind as souvenirs from her time with him.

"That's it, Avery! Fuck me!" She announced out loud, hoping to persuade him to continue. Avery did not need much to continue. Their sex was raw and forceful. Knowing she was being used by him was enlivening to her. His cock swelled as Janelle's ass deeply strangled it. Drops of pre-cum oozed, unobserved, into her. Janelle allowed herself to wander into the farthest stretches of her fantasy world. In this smoky, hypothetical plane, he could call her names, he could slap her and cause her physical pain, he could fuck her, or he could do whatever else he wished, insofar as he was satiated when all was said and done. That was Janelle's most honest sexual desire: to be used for someone to get off to her.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck me until you cum!" She screamed, coveting the repetitious sensation of his balls reaching upwards, between her legs, and slapping her clit. Her fingers were red and sore from gripping the couch. Her thighs were achy from the constant pummeling into the unforgiving back of the couch. The pain, she equated to a savage, brutal realization of her desires. Avery could have fucked her even harder, and she would have done nothing but accept it. Truthfully, the only thing that would please her, was believing that Avery would not have to look elsewhere to be quenched. Avery grunted louder, affirming that his orgasm was imminent. Janelle had no trouble taking his load in her ass, but she yearned to do something naughty to create a memory of the evening through the fog of ethanol in his system.

"Let me suck it," she insisted, ejecting him from her depths. Dropping to her swollen knees, her mouth imbibed his cock less than a second later. Janelle sucked him hard and fast. Avery tried to watch Janelle's mouth clean her ass from him. Despite its blood-red appearance, one of her hands reached upward and cupped his balls, squeezing them to expel his cum. Janelle recognized how near to climax he was. The taste of salty pre-cum, the taut rigidity of his cock, the firmness of his balls. Begrudgingly, he was removed from her mouth. She smiled and looked upon his clenched face while she stroked his manhood above her lips.

"Cum for me," she pleaded. Moments later, the premier jet of cum spewed squarely into her left eye. Startled, she directed him to her other side and permitted him to coat her cheek and nose with his warm, heavy spunk. A fourth spurt snuck into her left nostril. The end was not as she intended, as she wanted the entire load to fill her mouth. Having made a disaster of his orgasm, she sucked on his still-firing cock. Janelle counted four more spurts of cum. Its flavor was heavily brackish. Its smell was musky. Its feeling was dense and weighty upon her tongue. Janelle swirled it around, thoroughly experiencing it before swallowing. She gave his thick, black rod a few more hard sucks before finally releasing it. Regaining a speck of control over his faculties, Avery observed the buxom, beautiful, brunette on the floor: naked, heavily breathing, and her face partially covered in his spunk. Her index finger carefully swiped the cum from her eye. Sincerely, she placed her finger into her mouth and cleansed it of his essence.

"Are you okay?" He asked, leaning over to help her to her feet. Janelle placed her arms around him as he raised her. It was difficult, given the intense fucking she had endured, to be on her feet. She rested herself against the couch, keeping her tired arms around his neck.

"I'm better than okay. Much better."

The sound of splashing water filled the apartment as Avery relieved himself into the toilet. Janelle, after adorning it for close to ten minutes in the cold apartment, finally cleaned the cum from her face. When Avery was finished, he washed and dried his hands, and then walked into the kitchen. Janelle ventured into the bathroom soon afterward. Using a pink electronic toothbrush, believing it was Jenna's, she brushed her teeth thoroughly. Still cleaning her mouth of the exploits of the night, she sauntered into the living room, where she noticed his phone was vibrating and blinking on the short, blue couch. Checking the ID, curiously, the call was from Jenna. Slyly, Janelle immediately quieted the vibrating phone.

"You're not going to ruin this for me. Not this time, old friend," she whispered.

UNINHIBITED

A cold breeze blasted Avery's face as he stood on his balcony, staring at the empty street. His hands, numbed by the influential aftereffects of alcohol, were clutching the railing. The breeze was robust, propelling a few snowflakes across the open sky. His naked body withstood a second barrage of chill. Beside Avery was a small, square, glass table, littered with beer cans. Being so inebriated, he still felt invincible, as though nothing had happened. Things still seemed as they were a week ago, and not as though everything he had built had come crashing down around him. Slowly, a pair of soft, milky hands graced the taut muscles of his back. The hands parted, embracing the skin covering his shoulders. Avery looked down as those same mesmerizing hands worked their magic against his chest, gripping his pectoral muscles. The fingernails were properly cut and splashed with a mint polish. The delicate skin covering those hands was bright pink from an imbalanced blend of alcohol and frigidity.

"How are you standing out here naked?" Janelle questioned, leaning forward and dabbing his shoulders with playful kisses.

"I grew up in cold weather. It doesn't bother me," he responded, turning his head to see Janelle tasting his salty flesh. Janelle's stamina impressed Avery. In the subsequent hours since they had arrived at the apartment, he had thoroughly traversed her mouth, pussy, and ass, giving her a myriad of orgasms from hours of unhindered, rough sex. Despite his efforts, Janelle appeared unassuaged.

"Are you still horny?"

"I am, but I'm sore everywhere," she confessed, sliding her hand down his chest to his stomach. The tip of her index finger strolled between his abdominal muscles.

"I can't believe what you look like now. Back in college, you were like a husky teddy bear. Now, you're all hard and muscular."

"Should I take that as a compliment?" He asked, watching as her hand gave his exhausted cock a gentle grip. The tender sheath of skin atop his flaccid penis ebbed and flowed with Janelle's movements. Interestingly, she withdrew her hand from him.

"I like what you've done with yourself, but your body wasn't what attracted me to you when we first met. It was your personality, which I immediately liked. Matt was so jealous after he introduced us because all I would want to talk about was you. I wanted to know everything about you. Your favorite food, your favorite color, and even your favorite sexual position. Whatever he could tell me, so I could learn." In between her sentences, Janelle seeped a large glob of saliva into her hand. Quickly, she rubbed the spit onto his manhood, warming and lubricating him in the frosty air.