Avery and Jenna Pt. 12: Avowal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Avery, stop," she commanded. He ignored her, straightening his middle finger. Using her own lubrication, the tip of his digit dispassionately pushed into the center of her asshole. Alicia's stomach imploded. Her body overloaded with anxiety. She closed her legs, denying him entry into her womanhood, but her ass was still easily accessible.

"Avery! I said stop!" She cried to him. Again, her words fell on ears unwilling to listen. Inward did his finger delve. After only a few seconds of insertion, the finger had managed to pass the finger knuckle. Avery could tell her asshole was a virgin, from its tautness alone. Excitedly, he pressed inward with a little more force.

"Stop!" Alicia shouted at the top of her lungs. This time, she was heard. Avery, quelling the biological imperative within him, observed his station upon Alicia. His right arm was stretched above her, and underneath his large hand were her arms, which were no longer fighting against him. Exploring her body like a treasure map, he saw the wonderful set of breasts he enjoyed earlier, her tiny navel, and her knees pointing upward at him, concealing her sex. His finger in her ass was the last thing he noticed, and with the utmost care, he removed it. Alicia lied on her back for a moment, staring to the ceiling with glistening eyes. As aroused as she was, she no longer wished to continue.

"Let go of me," she stated in a firm tone. Avery yielded all dominance of her. Quickly, Alicia moved from the center of the bed to the head, placing part of the body pillow underneath her head. She sniffled a few times as she turned to her left side, facing away from Avery. Echoing her movements, he rested his head onto the pillow. Staring at the back of her head, his eyes observed the road of vertebrae very slightly protruding from her back.

"I'm sorry, Alicia," he whispered to her.

"Goodnight, Avery," she harshly stated. Avery sighed, knowing the evening was ruined. Reaching for the comforter, he covered the them both and closed his eyes. He smelled the small pillow upon which Janelle slept yesterday evening; it was Janelle's perfume that helped him finally settle and fall asleep.

Avery's arms stretched to the ceiling as he began to stir. A mighty groan from within roared. At some point in the evening, he had adjusted to sleep on his back. Turning to his left to where his stepsister was, he was disappointed, albeit only slightly, to see she was not there. In her place, besides the leftover scent of vanilla, was a pink sticky note and a bronze-colored house key. Picking up the stationary, he rubbed his eyes to remove the rheum from them. Moments later, he began to read it:

"Don't tell me you're coming, and please don't misplace this key. I love you so much, Avery."

TO BE CONTINUED...

1...67891011