Avery and Jenna Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I know it was low, Maggie. I hate it. I hate that it happened like this, and I hate that I lost my best friend. Everything has been reminding me of her," she confessed to her friend.

"I have to ask: do you really have feelings for Avery, or did you just want him because someone else wanted him?"

"What the hell does that mean, Maggie?"

"It means, this isn't the first time this has happened, Janelle."

"Oh, fuck you Maggie. I told you, and Alyssa, that Scott came onto me. I don't know why you or she won't believe me. I didn't like that hairy, greasy computer geek. I have no idea what Alyssa sees in him."

"Saw in him. Ironically, Alyssa and Scott also broke up this past weekend." Hearing the news, Janelle sighed loudly and wiped the buildup of tears from her azure eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't spoken in Alyssa in a while. I assumed she was still miffed at me."

"You haven't answered my question yet: do you have feelings for Avery?"

"My feelings are mine, Maggie. I don't think I need to advertise them," she responded, clearing a knot away in her throat.

"Janelle, I'm disappointed, but I still love you. I told Jenna what I told Alyssa: I'm Switzerland. I'm just a casual observer. However, you know how much Avery's friendship means to me," Maggie said quietly.

"Yeah...I don't know why you never said anything to him."

"Regardless, I'll stay out of it. All I ask is that you, please, don't hurt Avery. Don't just fuck him and throw him away," Maggie stung her with her statement. Upon the completion of that sentence, Janelle nearly hurled her phone into the wall. Who did Maggie think she was?

"I have to go, Maggie. I'll call you later."

"Don't call me. Call Alyssa. I think it might cheer her up to hear from you."

"Okay. I will. Take care, babe," she said before quickly concluding the call.

Janelle envied Maggie for complex reasons. Though far from neutral, as she claimed to be, Maggie possessed a truly selfless attitude. If Janelle were the heads side of a coin, Maggie would be the tails side. Janelle's reason was driven by sexual prowess; Maggie's sexual prowess was driven by reason. Maggie was the one person, discounting Jenna, who could convince her to reassess herself. Janelle knew, no matter how much she denied it, she made deliberate, calculated attempts to steal Avery from Jenna. She was now faced with a question, the answer to which she would have to think long and hard. Were the reasons for those actions purely from a fleshly desire? She had never amorously loved anyone in her lifetime. Searching through her contacts list, she dialed Avery's number. When Avery answered her call after several rings, Janelle's heart fluttered and skipped. No other person, man or woman, ever made her heartbeat skip.

"Hello?"

"Hey handsome. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. What's up?"

"Would you mind if I dropped by and got my thong? Maybe we could talk for a bit about things?" She questioned.

"Well, I'm busy right now, but I can carve out some time for you tonight, if you want to come by," he replied.

"I would really appreciate that," she confessed.

"Great! Come by tonight after seven."

"Terrific! I look forward to seeing you again."

"Me too."

"Bye handsome!"

"Bye."

THE CERTAINTY OF LOVE

"Who was that?" Erin asked as she emerged from the bathroom. Her curves were cleansed of his juice. Though her butt was thoroughly pummeled from earlier, she was confident that no bruises would be left behind.

"Just a friend," he responded, placing his phone onto his computer desk. Erin read the vibe and subtle tension in the room, coming to an undesirable conclusion.

"Just a friend? Who was it?" She asked, in a demanding tone.

"It was just a friend, Erin," he again stated. Erin crossed her arms, shook her hand side to side, and snickered quietly to herself.

"You're so full of shit, Avery. I know what 'just a friend' means," she said, using her index and middle fingers to form quotation marks in the air. Her arms crossed again once the gesture was complete.

"It's not what you think it is," he placed his hand onto his forehead, rubbing against his temples as an acute ache wrapped around his head.

"I know it was Jenna, Avery. You don't have to lie to me," Erin said in a disarming manner. Avery was relieved somewhat, for Erin was incorrect in her assumption. It provided him with an excuse to ask her to vacate.

"Okay. Fine. Yes, it was Jenna."

"What did she want?" Erin asked angrily.

"She wants to talk tonight," he said, weaving a small narrative for her to believe.

"Talk? Talk about what? She made her decision," Erin rang loudly.

"I don't know. She just said she wanted to talk. That's all," Avery managed to state, as his forehead throbbed against his large hand.

"You know what? That's fine. I have a few things I'd like to say to her, as well," Erin said, pulling out a chair from the dining table for her to sit. In her fit of anger, she forgot how tender her ass was. Sitting on the unyielding, wooden chair reminded her. Her weight had to be readjusted before the pain ebbed.

"This isn't the day for something like that, Erin," he spoke as he felt his sense of balance momentarily fail. He swayed back and forth slightly. Not enough for Erin to notice.

"If she's coming here to talk to you, possibly about getting back together, I want to be present," she said, turning her head to her right.

"She's not coming here to talk about reconciliation," he said. Still struggling to maintain his balance, he placed his hand onto the computer desk.

"How do you know that?"

"I know because it wouldn't make a difference. I've already moved on with someone else," he announced. Upon hearing his statement, Erin turned her head to face him. Could it be? Could she finally have been gifted the thing for which she most longed?

"You've moved on from Jenna?" She questioned, standing up from her seat.

"And onto someone else," he finished. A row of white teeth radiated in her mouth as her smile encompassed the entire lower portion of her face. She walked to him quickly and placed her arms around him. Reciprocating, he placed both arms around her. Erin was very strong; she could not feel him using her as leverage.

"You're not going to fuck her," Erin whispered into his ear. "Do you understand me?"

"I understand," he answered. Leaning back to kiss him, she was startled when Avery fell backward into his computer desk. From his position on the desk, he appeared as though he were sitting down upon it. She placed her hands around his face. Her cool blue eyes stared into Avery's; they were partially open and utterly lifeless. It caused Erin great alarm. Repeatedly, she cried out for him to reply to her. Her voice sounded far away. Avery felt as though he were alone on an empty beach, surrounded by palm trees and a gentle breeze. He felt carefree and almost whimsical. It was disappointing when Erin's voice grew louder. One by one, everything about the mirage vanished. First, the trees. Then, the cool breeze. The bright, yellow sun and the clear, blue sky. The water washing up against the shore. Finally, the feeling of sand between his toes. All that remained was a black space and an uninvited voice closing in around him.

"Avery? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I can hear you," he murmured, opening his eyes wider.

"What happened?" She asked, still holding his face.

"I think I just got really lightheaded," he said, shaking his head gently to rouse his wits.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?"

"I'll be okay. I just need some water," he postulated.

"Stay here. I'll get it for you," she offered. Avery had no intention of moving any time soon. Even he, for all his intelligence and strength, was terrified of what just happened.

Erin did depart, despite her staunch apprehension. Her concern for him remained on her mind as she completed the hike back to her apartment. Once inside, she prepared herself a mug of coffee and signed onto Facebook. Searching through her friends list, she expected to no longer find Jenna listed. Surprisingly, she was. Everything was visible on her page, including her relationship status. Driven by rage, she began typing a long message to her, expressing her feelings for Avery and for Jenna. After completing the six-paragraph monstrosity, she read it to verify its contents encompassed everything she wished to say. Ultimately, Erin's unwavering confidence fizzled out. Telling Jenna how much she hated her would do nothing to alleviate that hate. Only after removing her completely from Avery's life would she be assuaged.

Still concerned about his fainting spell, Avery researched reasons behind why it could have happened. The most logical explanation, and the one he thought most applied to him, was that he had locked his knees for an extended period. His search for an answer ended when Janelle buzzed him, informing him that she had arrived. He welcomed her into the building. It was not long before the beautiful brunette reached his door. As it opened, he watched Janelle strut into the apartment, much earlier than he believed she would arrive. She was unseasonably attired, wearing a button up shirt dress, colored black with a few white strips, a modest pair of black heels, and a small belt around her waist. Her hair was pulled back into the ponytail. After discarding her shoes at the front door, she strolled in to see him sitting on the couch.

"You're here sooner than I thought you would be," he said to her. Placing her hands on her waist, she tilted her weight to the side slightly.

"I sped, and there wasn't much traffic," she admitted. She glided over to him hurriedly. Her tight, full ass fell onto his lap. Her legs went onto the couch and her arms encircled his neck. Her gaze was full of emotions, including a handful that Avery believed Janelle did not possess for him. Her small hand patted against his freshly shaven cheek and stroked it delicately.

"I shaved earlier. Do you like it?" He asked, peering into her azure eyes.

"I love it. I think you look hot with a goatee," she answered, moving her hand from his cheek to the back of his head. Her fingers rubbed the base of his neck lovingly. The motions were uncharacteristic of her. There was usually little foreplay between them before Janelle willingly accepted a mouthful of his cock. Her typically dispassionate mentality had given way to something more intimate.

"What did you want to talk about?" Avery asked, twirling his fingers through her straight, brown hair. Janelle smiled and closed her eyes both from embarrassment of what she would say next and from enjoying him play with her hair.

"Just things...about you and me," she professed.

"I've been wondering about that myself," he responded. Janelle reached behind her and removed the hair clip, permitting Avery to play with her shimmering brunette locks without interference.

"Obviously, you know I've been with men and women, but I've never really felt anything for them more than friendship or attraction. My...appetite for sex was stimulating to some and off-putting to others. When I found someone, who could keep up with me, I was always afraid to tell them what I wanted, and the relationship wouldn't last long. Maybe three months, at most."

"Why were you afraid?"

"Maybe I'm not as strong as I believe I am because I would feel humiliation. I watch porn sometimes to help me get off, and I only watch two kinds: girl on girl and extremely hardcore stuff. Scenes with spitting, choking, deepthroating, slapping, and name-calling. Watching porn, I learned that I was bi, and I wanted rough sex. All the time. I wanted to be one of those women in the scenes, being dominated. They were always so beautiful, and they always seemed to really be enjoying themselves. I didn't know how to tell someone I wanted to be treated like that."

"Did you ever try?" Avery interrupted her, smiling at her. Janelle snickered for a moment.

"I tried and succeeded once. With you," she said, leaning forward and rubbing the tip of her nose against his. Avery found her loving advances welcome but wildly unlike her. "It was so easy to admit it to you because I knew you wouldn't judge me or be afraid of me."

"Why would I be afraid of you?" He inquired.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just afraid of myself," she said.

"They're just fantasies. What harm could they cause?" Janelle leaned back from him and sighed deeply.

"Let's not kid ourselves. You've been my fantasy since college, and I pursued you. I caused Jenna a lot of harm by chasing after my fantasy."

"My fantasies have caused her harm, too," he admitted.

"You mean more to me than just great sex. I want something more than that for us."

"How much more do you want?"

"I would like some exclusivity between us. Now, you just got out of a long-term relationship, and my relationships barely survive a month. I think what may work best for us is something where you can have who you want, I can have who I want, and certain things are reserved for just us. And I want us to go out and do things together, like see a movie or go to a restaurant or a football game. I want that kind of relationship with you." Avery's hand abandoned her hair and rubbed her back. Every word that left Janelle's mouth was like a thorny vine being pulled from her insides. She barely managed to speak them.

"What you're describing sounds like an open relationship," he exclaimed. Janelle lowered her head, overwhelmed by the emotions she was experiencing.

"Yes and no. Do you remember when we saw Alyssa and her a cappella group sing back at Penn State? Maggie brought her ex, Dean. I didn't have a date, and I was fine going alone, but then you and Jenna showed up. She couldn't keep her hands off you during the performance. I was so envious of her. That's what I want. Whatever it was that made her so happy to be with you, I want it for us," she said, staring into his eyes. "All that having been said, I'll admit I do have a compelling affinity for women. It's an itch I would like to periodically scratch. I'll happily invite you to join in, if the girl's game, but I don't want to give up sleeping with women, so I think it's only fair that if I'm fucking someone else, you should be able to as well."

"Threesome possibilities aside, the kind of relationship you want takes a lot of hard work. An open relationship might be even more difficult," he said.

"I know it is, but you're worth it. I don't want an answer right away. I know you need time to get over Jenna. Just remember I'm willing to try," she said, kissing him quickly. When Avery felt her lips against his, he grabbed the back of her head. Caught off guard, Janelle placed her hands onto his chest to push away but soon settled into the intense kiss. Their tongues encircled like two animals preparing to fight. His free hand raised to the buttons on Janelle's dress. As each one was undone, Janelle's embrace intensified. Once the top was opened, and her chest and stomach were exposed, Avery leaned forward and kissed her neck, starting from one ear and moving around her throat to the other ear. Light, swift breaths escaped her. While Avery made a meal out of her body, she reached for his pants, fighting a battle with the complicated knot in the drawstrings. Her attention shifted when he began to remove the dress from her body. As her shoulder was uncovered, Avery's lips caressed it, kissing their way down to her wrist.

"No one's ever done that to me before," she whispered, biting her bottom lip as Avery's mouth traveled downward. When he reached her hand, he embraced it with his and kissed the back of it, as if he were introducing himself to her for the first time. Janelle blushed deeply, placing her hand onto his cheek to stroke it again.

"This is exactly what I want for us," she silently spoke. Standing momentarily, she undid her belt, allowing the dress to fall from her waist towards her ankles. Revealed underneath was a white bra with pink stripes and matching boyshorts. Housed in the cups of the bra were Janelle's D-sized breasts. Avery buried his face between them, licking and kissing between her ample cleavage. She smelled wonderful. The exact fragrance could not be determined, but it was nonetheless intoxicating. As he reached for a cup holding one of her breasts, she reached into his boxers and found his long, thick manhood. Her small hand squeezed him fervently when she felt his lips sucking on her nipple. As she stroked him, she thought of everything the pair had done together recently. All the hugs, kisses, and lovemaking sessions were churning through her memory.

"You're different than all the others," she said naively. It was the only way she could express how she felt while still stopping shy of what she truly wanted to say. Those words would not come easily. Not that it mattered; Janelle had the answer to Maggie's question all along, though she refused to outright admit it. Avery smiled widely and kissed her nipple one more time.

"Am I really different?"

"You're not just different. You're better than the others," she confessed. Against her honest urges, she rose from his lap. She shook her head, sexily spreading her hair. Reaching in front of her, she unhooked the bra and removed it. She slid her boyshorts down her shapely legs until they were around her ankles. Doing so caused the crown of her head to brush against his crotch. She kicked her garments to the side and displayed herself in front of him.

"Everything you see is yours, if you want it," she offered, dropping her arms to her sides. Avery examined the remarkable body before him. There were still stretches of it his lips had yet to sample. Horizons his hands had yet to touch. Though, if Janelle received what she wanted from him, inevitably there would be no place on her body untouched or unclaimed.

"Of course I want it. Do you want me?" Avery questioned, placing his hands onto her waist and pulling her towards him.

"I'm standing naked in front of you. You need more proof than that?" She jested. His mouth opened partway, and he gave her small navel a full, sensual kiss. The act, however romantic, felt little more than a gentle tickle for Janelle.

"I'm still really sore from the weekend, but you're making me so wet!" She exclaimed.

"I can stop, if that's what you want," he said, still kissing her navel.

"Oh, no. I want to get you off, but don't forget that you owe me," she whispered seductively, running her fingers through his short, black hair.

"I'll pay up whenever you ask," he replied. Avery rose and kissed her deeply. Afterward, he kissed his way down her body, beginning at her chin, down her neck, between her breasts, to her adorable bellybutton, and finally to the warm paradise amid her thighs. True to her word, Janelle's womanhood flowed a bounteous, spicy nectar, the flavor of which charged his nerves.

"I can't remember the last time I was this happy," she revealed, tears gushing from her eyes. They journeyed to the corners of her eyes and flowed onto her porcelain cheeks. Staying in the mood, she wiped her cheeks clean.

"I'm not worth all this excitement," he commented.

"Nonsense," she whispered. "Now, let me suck your dick."

Avery kissed her one last time as he stood and positioned himself in front of her. Descending to her knees on the chilly carpet, she reached up to his waist and pulled down his pants and boxers, freeing his stiff cock. As it did, a tiny drop of pre-cum propelled from the tip into her left eye. Unprepared, it burned for several seconds. Undeterred from the incident, her small fingers cleared her eye of the buildup of tears. Making herself comfortable, she licked her lips repeatedly, moistening them for what was to come. Janelle's extremities itched with anticipation.