Avery and Jenna Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to know: you don't have to do this. I don't want you to feel obligated," he said, sliding his fingers against her face. Feeling herself blush again, Janelle placed her hand onto his and held it against her blistering cheek.

"I know, but I want to," she spoke. Avery admired the nuanced shine of her brown hair as his hand graced her warm face.

"I made so many mistakes with Jenna. I lied to her. I made her fuck me when I should have let her sleep or work or study. I don't want to repeat those same mistakes," he confessed. Janelle repositioned herself and placed her other hand on his firm, naked ass.

"I don't want to hear that name anymore. You're not the only person who lost her; she left me, too. We deserved her abandoning us, for what we did to her. That doesn't make the loss any easier to handle," Janelle professed, lowering her head in slight embarrassment of what she was preparing to say next.

"She wouldn't have reunited with you, were it not for me. I thought after we had sex in college, it was the beginning of something between us. I didn't realize I was helping you two get back together," she said, lowering her head farther and shaking it out of shame.

"No one could have predicted that. I thought she'd never want to see me again," he revealed.

"After you two started dating again, I didn't know how to express the way I felt. Of course, I smiled and feigned excitement for it, but truthfully, I was distraught. She had her time with you, and I wanted mine. How do you tell your best friend that she can't get back together with her ex-boyfriend because you want him?"

"I'm sorry, Janelle." Hearing his apology, the dams behind her azure eyes broke and tears flooded her face. Not tears of sadness or pain, but rather, tears of catharsis. Emotions that she wanted to release for so long were finally being voiced.

"Right now, this is what I want to do. If you want to talk more about what I said after I'm done, I'll be happy to. But right now, all I want is your cock in my mouth," she decreed, leaning forward to envelope him. Before she could, Avery made a small backward step. Janelle responded to his actions with confused eyes.

"Do you love me?" He asked. Upon hearing that question, everything within Janelle instructed her to say "no". Her relationship history educated her about love and how false and disparaging it was. She had every reason in the world to tell him there was nothing more than lust in her for him. Notwithstanding the breadth of information Janelle had amassed from her prior involvements, nothing was able to alter the answer.

"Yes. Now, stop talking and use me," she whispered. A second later, her parched mouth engulfed his phallus.

"Oh...fuck," Avery managed to say as Janelle's stunning lips encapsulated him. Janelle wasted no time, smearing her saliva all over the length of his cock. The thick vein nestled firmly along the top of his shaft stimulated the roof of her mouth. Janelle immediately forfeited one battle to Avery's former redheaded lover: there was no way she could fit Avery entirely in her mouth. It was a physical incapability. Her mouth would allow deep access, but her throat remained guarded behind a steel gate. Janelle refused, however, to admit her former best friend was a better lover than her. She would prove that.

After wetting him with a thick coating of spit, she kissed the tip of his cock multiple times, opening her eyes to watch his face as she did. Janelle endeavored mightily to maintain her eye contact with him. After several intimate kisses to the tip, she glided her tongue across the right side of his rod. Once it reached the base, she turned her head slightly, positioning her tongue between his groin and his thigh. She curved her angle, effectively moving her tongue underneath his scrotum. Like a snake, her tongue slinked back and forth between his balls. Avery trembled as he savored something no one had ever done to him before.

After what felt like a lifetime of her tongue bathing his sac, she ensnared one of his balls between her lips and delicately massaged it. Between his legs originated a mild musky smell that drove Janelle wild. It smelled of whatever his body wash was, as well as what could be considered pheromones. After two minutes of sucking on his testicle like a jawbreaker, she surrendered it to provide the other a similar saliva cleansing. Her mouth was steamy, and it were as though his testicle were sweating in a sauna. As Janelle gave him her undivided attention, one of Avery's large hands delved into her hair.

Nothing would have made Janelle happier in that moment than for Avery to take control and thrash her mouth until he was satisfied; nothing except for him to allow her to get him off unaided. Fortune smiled upon her, as she realized he was merely twirling his fingers through her brunette strands. Like before, after two minutes of basting his testicle, she freed it. Her knees spread wider, effectively lowering herself. Her head disappeared between his legs. Moments later, Avery noticed her soft, wet tongue on the very sensitive area between his balls and his ass. Janelle kissed and licked it as though she were making out with a set of lips.

Avery's knees buckled slightly, pressing himself against her face. With his balls situated on her chin, she moved her tongue from his taint to his asshole. The top row of his teeth bit down onto his bottom lip as Janelle flicked the tight ring with the tip of her tongue. Her hands rose and spread his buttocks apart, allowing her improved admission. Undauntedly, she buried her tongue into it. Using plenty of spit to lubricate it, she tongue-fucked his ass. Janelle was going to do something for Avery that, unbeknownst to her, no one had ever done before, and the very thought made her drip onto the carpet.

After a few minutes of priming his ass, she slid from underneath him and knelt in front of him again. Stroking his neglected shaft with one hand, the other hand ventured towards her face. She tasted her own index finger while she caressed him to restore any loss of erection, of which there was very little. Before long, her finger was replaced with his cock, slurping on it as though it were a straw. Her moistened digit found the entrance to Avery's ass. Bravely, Janelle slowly pressed her finger into the center of the hole. Avery moaned her name and did what he could to adjust to this new sensation. Janelle, excitedly, slid her finger completely up his ass.

Fingering his ass was a fresh and unique action, immensely pleasurable to Avery. Highly pleasurable, in fact, that he inadvertently spewed a few drops of pee into her dehydrated mouth. Janelle, unconcerned about what it might have been, swallowed the fluid. He, too, ignored the accidental urination. Her finger increased its speed, as did her mouth. Avery stared downward to see Janelle staring up at him, and her wrist disappearing between his legs with each upward thrust. The gleam of her azure irises was one of the most amazing sights he had ever witnessed. His jaw began to drop on its own.

Her name slipped from his tongue and through his teeth. His climax was a full-body experience. His toes curled and his vision narrowed. His balls tightened and huddled against his body. His ass clamped down on Janelle's finger. She saw the sparkle in his left eye; it was the shine bred from a kind of satisfaction one rarely, if ever, experiences. Observing all his movements, Janelle increased her efforts, hurrying her mouth and racing her finger within him. Coming from a deep place, Avery released a loud, rumbling noise. The thick muscles in his legs tightened, and her fists clamped down. His vision doubled and blurred.

Nothing about her technique changed as the first spurt of Avery's cum fired into her mouth. She batted her eyelashes multiple times when she noticed it but did her best to preserve her coveted eye contact. The second shot coated her tongue. Happily collecting his essence, Janelle began to drink Avery's cum. Its warmth defrosted her insides from her stint of sitting on the unheated floor. His third and fourth shots of cum discharged from him, and like before, Janelle swallowed them back. His body appeared incapable of keeping pace with her; her mouth seemed to be sucking the cum from his dick instead of his dick shooting it out of him.

A fifth, sixth, and a lesser seventh spurt were persuaded from his loins; Janelle eagerly imbibed them as well. Avery could feel, through his spent manhood, the muscles of her throat contracting, signaling to him that whatever he ousted, she was guzzling. Completing his orgasm, a tiny eighth shot and a few additional drops were coaxed out of him. Janelle continued to suck on him with as much zeal as when she started. Her jaw felt no pain or exhaustion. Her arm possessed no lactic acid to suggest her muscles were being overworked. Her keenness was flattering but overwhelming.

"Stop! Stop!" Avery begged, reaching down to separate his body from hers. "I'm too sensitive."

"But I wasn't done. I want, at least, two more loads," she joked.

"Two may be a little too ambitious. Let me rest a minute, and I might be able to give you another," he pleaded.

"I guess, if I must," she sneered. Reaching down with his left hand, Avery pulled Janelle's finger from his ass, as she had no intention of removing it.

Holding her hands up to him, he grabbed them and lifted Janelle from the floor. At first, she wobbled, as she felt a little dizzy. Avery moved toward her and hugged her tightly. He was unwavering, acting as a column for her to regain her equilibrium. Steadily, she squeezed him in return. Having, at last, confessed what she truly felt for him, places within Janelle's soul that were, hitherto, lifeless and motionless, were brightened and drenched with vivid colors. With Avery, she felt alive. More alive than ever. Her head rested on his shoulder. A short clip of their future together played out in her mind. Marriage. Kids. Home ownership. The whole enchilada.

ABLE OR WILLING?

They did not converse very long. She also forgot to retrieve her misplaced undergarment. Despite wanting to stay with him, it was a work night for Janelle. While she drove, surrounded by both aggressive and passive motorists, she thought of the exciting news which she received from her job, and what it meant for her career. Contemplating what it meant for her budding companionship, she realized that she needed to make their union official. She would have to exercise some restraint, as Avery's previous relationship was only three days deceased. Still, ensuring that she would be his next girlfriend would take precedence over everything in her life. Almost everything. She still needed to tell him the good news about her job.

Irritation mounted for her as she noticed a large backorder of cars sitting on the highway. Janelle held out hope that the stall was caused by highway maintenance rather than an accident. Coming to a complete stop, she searched around the other vehicles to determine the cause. In the far distance were hints of red and blue flashing lights. It was, likely, someone pulled over, and everyone was driving slowly and merging away from the officers. Regardless, the pile had not yet moved. Her azure eyes turned upward towards her rearview mirror, where blinking orange and white lights were quickly approaching her from behind. First responders and ambulances sped past, using the shoulder to cut through the traffic.

Realizing she would not be moving for a while, Janelle shifted her car into brake and reached for her phone. Her fingers typed out a message to Avery, thanking him for a lovely evening and wishing him a good night's rest. Next, she fired a series of messages to Maggie, apologizing to her for her behavior during their earlier conversation, and confessing to her, her feelings for Avery. To her dismay, no reply from Avery arrived. Maggie, however, replied immediately, reminding Janelle of how important Avery was to her. Out of respect for Avery, Janelle promised Maggie that she would not do anything to cause him harm. She also made a call to an old friend, hoping that she would still be awake.

*RING, RING*

"Hello?" A female voice answered at a low volume.

"Hey...Alyssa. It's Janelle," she said quietly.

"Oh...Hi, Janelle."

"Listen...I'm sorry I haven't called lately. Can you forgive me?"

Avery spread the slate grey fitted sheet onto the mattress, which was already covered by a waterproof cover. Placing a waterproof cover on the bed made sense, for Jenna was having more and more orgasms that resulted in squirting, and while the mattress was old, it was prudent of them to get as much use out of it before investing money into purchasing a new one. Avery was at ease. Despite all the uncertainty around him, he believed everything would resolve itself. After finishing the bed with the top sheet, he seated himself in front of his computer and opened the lid to do some late-night web-surfing. Seeing the blinking notification light on his phone, he brightened the screen to see that a message from Janelle had been received.

[Thanks for the yummy load. I'm sad I didn't get to have more than one. I'd like to see you this weekend if you're available. Just let me know. Goodnight handsome!]

Smiling widely, he sent her a reply, stating that he was sorry for only giving her one load, but he would come, no pun intended, prepared next time with more. He also accepted her invitation to get together on the weekend, suggesting a few ideas about what to do. After sending the message, he opened an untitled folder on the desktop of his computer, revealing all the old pictures of Jenna. Some thought had gone into what he would do with them, and it was concluded that, if he were to move on with someone new, be it Erin or Janelle, he first had to purge Jenna from his heart. That process started with the pictures. Using the cursor, he highlighted all one-thousand, four-hundred and twenty-seven images in the folder.

*RING, RING*

He anticipated the caller was likely Janelle. Maybe Erin. Possibly Alicia. Instead, the call came from an unfamiliar origin. It had the same area code as his own. It must have been, given the time of night, a person calling the wrong number. He exercised his usual behavior when he received a call from an unknown number, allowing it to go to voicemail. As he predicted, no message was left behind. It strengthened his assertion that it was a misdialed call. That was, until a second call from the same number rang. Curious. Maybe it was just a coincidence. The caller dialed the wrong number twice. Ignoring it again, there was no voicemail. When a third call came from the same source, his curiosity got the better of him.

"Hello?"

"Hi," a female voice said quietly into the phone. Avery recognized it immediately.

"Hey," he responded back almost equally in volume.

"I'm surprised you answered. I almost didn't call a third time."

"Well, if you hadn't, I wouldn't have picked up."

"Lucky me, I guess," the voice responded back to him. Avery leaned back into his computer chair, removing his hand from the mouse. The pictures were still highlighted. All that was left was a command from him to send them to the Recycling Bin.

"How are you?" He asked her.

"Miserable. How about you?"

"Fine, when I'm not thinking about you. When I do, I get miserable."

"I'm sorry you're miserable," the voice said to him.

"I'm sorry you're miserable, too."

"I tried calling you the other night, but I guess you didn't want to talk."

"What night was this?"

"I don't remember. Sometime over the weekend."

"I never got any call from you then. At least, I don't think so. I would've answered it."

"Oh," the voice said in a surprised tone. "Well, I definitely called."

"I'm sorry. You probably thought I was ignoring you. I wasn't. I swear."

"Honestly, I thought you didn't answer because you weren't alone." A pause separated the conversation. Avery rolled his lips, thinking anxiously of how to reply to her comment.

"You weren't alone, were you?"

"No. No, I wasn't," he confessed, rubbing his tired eyes with his fingers.

"Was it good?" The voice questioned. Avery understood about what she was referring, despite the omission of pertinent information.

"I guess," he said in return.

"I've had a few people reach out to me, too."

"I suppose we're both desirable, aren't we? You, a little more than me." To his statement, the voice on the phone issued a quiet laugh.

"What?" He questioned, not seeing what was humorous.

"You."

"What about me?"

"You're flirting with me," she explained.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Well, I don't mean to."

"I know. It comes so naturally for you."

"I didn't mean to. I honestly didn't."

"It's fine. I actually...kind of miss it," the voice revealed to him. Avery stood from the chair and walked into the kitchen, saying nothing about the sentiment she shared with him. Another pause swept over the conversation. He removed a Yuengling from the fridge and cracked it open with a nearby opener.

"I miss you," he spoke into the phone. It was a machinelike comment, said to her without him consciously aware of making it. It was no less untrue, given those conditions.

"I miss you, too," she answered back to him. "You really hurt me. Maybe more than I can forgive you for, but I still miss you."

"I know I did. I deserve to suffer for what I've done to you."

"I don't want you to suffer. I want you to learn a lesson. If you end up suffering to learn that lesson, then so be it, but that's not what I want to happen."

"I'd take it all back, if I could," he said, sitting down at the dining table. The voice did not respond to him. He sighed into the phone, wishing that she would say something to let him know she was still there. Unease filled him, and to relieve that uneasiness, he hoisted the bottle of beer to his lips. Before he could take a sip, the voice echoed his sigh. Hearing it, he withdrew the beverage from his lips.

"Let's say, hypothetically, there was a chance, a tiny, microscopic, quantum level-sized chance, of us getting back together, is that something you would want?"

"If there's a chance, however small it may be, then yes. It is something I would want."

"I don't want you to get your hopes up. Some serious changes need to be made before I would even begin to entertain the possibility. But...the possibility is there, even if I want to ignore it."

"I understand," he said to her.

"Do you think you're able and willing to change?"

"Yes."

"If you can, there will be a chance."

"Okay," he responded. The voice sighed deeply.

"I need to go. I'll call you soon." She was barely audible.

"I'll answer," he promised.

"I love you." Her voice had diminished to a windy whisper.

"I love you, too," he responded. His phone made a beeping noise seconds later, signaling the call was ended. Shame washed over Avery, much later than it should have. In only three days, he had been entertained by three different women. To some men, that would have been an ideal life. No restrictions. No rules. Just sex. Not Avery. He looked at the bottle of beer in his hands. The person on the phone said changes would have to be made. One of those changes likely had to do with the container in his hand. Avery stood and carried the bottle into the kitchen. Stretching his arm out, the longneck hovered above the sink. The sizzle of acid reverberated in the metal sink, as the bottle's contents emptied and flowed down the drain and away from him.

TO BE ENDED...