Avery's Desire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancem77
Chancem77
203 Followers

"I...I wish that you could stay a little longer." Avery managed to get the words out though he could barely look Brian in the eyes as he spoke them. He could feel his ears burning terribly but he couldn't understand why he was so damned nervous, he had dreamt about this moment from the first time he had ever put that first 'Asendin' CD in the player and heard Brian's beautiful voice.

"I can stay a while longer." Brian said softly, almost in a whisper. "But not the whole night."

Avery nodded in understanding. Brian reached a hand up to Avery's face and slowly stroked his pale cheek. His fingers slipped into Avery's long ebony locks where he played with them for a few moments before letting them slip through his finger tips like black silk. He reached down and picked up the pillow that Avery still had on his lap, concealing his excitement. Brian tossed the pillow to the side and gently slid his hand over the bulging package once more. Avery leaned his head back and moaned softly as Brian massaged him, his fingers sliding deeper between Avery's legs and stroking the leather crotch of his pants before gently squeezing as he had done before. Brian could feel Avery becoming harder against his hand. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips to Avery's. Avery opened his mouth and allowed Brian to slip his tongue inside. With his other hand, Brian reached up and slid his fingers into Avery's hair then pulled him closer against him. Avery was on fire, each touch seemed to send flames shooting through his entire body. Brian continued to massage him, slightly harder and more viciously. Avery couldn't stand it any longer. He reached down suddenly and with great exuberance, and tore the fly of his pants apart. The zipper ripped downward and the black button that had been fastened at the top popped and flew across the coffee table onto the floor. Brian immediately slipped his hand inside Avery's pants and found the organ. He groped it and rubbed it passionately; Avery moaned again and gasped with pleasure. Brian kissed him hard; he kissed him on the lips then moved down to kiss his neck and throat. Avery unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off and discarded it.

Brian kissed his bare chest then sucked at his nipples; he flicked Avery's nipple rings with his tongue and then sucked harder at them. Avery could barely contain himself; he gripped the back of the couch and arched his back some as Brian began to pull his leather pants down and over his legs. Brian slipped the pants effortlessly off of Avery's already bare feet, he was relieved to see that Avery hadn't been wearing underwear, it would have been too much to bother with and they were both in a hurry.

Brian examined the tattoos on Avery's body, the belly ring and flowers on his stomach, a bleeding rose on his right arm and a grim reaper on his left. On his right calf was a wizard holding a glowing sphere and on the inside of his right thigh was a rose, this one black. Right above the left ankle he had a lavender butterfly with an aura surrounding it that looked like purple flames. Brian was quite impressed with Avery's art work, almost as impressed as he was with the young man's firm and slender body. "You're intoxicating." Brian said as he slipped down off the couch and positioned himself between Avery's legs, "Do you taste as you as you look?"

Avery grinned, "You'll have to see for yourself."

"Tease." Brian snickered.

He slid his hands between Avery's legs and gently pushed his thighs apart then he wrapped his palm and all five fingers around Avery's long, hard shaft and stroked it lovingly. Avery groaned and writhed with pleasure as Brian caressed him.

Brian smiled as he watched the look on Avery's face go from excitement to pure ecstasy "You're beautiful." He whispered. Slowly Brian leaned forward and placed his lips on Avery's cock; he took the length of it into his mouth and started sucking vigorously. Avery breathed heavily. He took Brian's hair in his hand and gave it a gentle jerk, Brian tongued the tip of Avery's penis causing Avery to cry out with pleasure. He slipped the organ back into his mouth and continued sucking, Avery's grasp on Brian's hair became slightly rougher, and Brian sucked harder and harder, moving his hand along the shaft.

"I can't hold back!" Avery suddenly gasped.

"Do it." Brian said in a dark, passionate whisper. "I wanna taste you."

Avery let go with a rush of pure pleasure as he felt his juices gush from the end of his cock. His seed filled Brian's mouth and Brian drank it down greedily. When the last drop had been spilt, Brian stood and, looking down at Avery's panting and sweat covered body, suddenly tore his own shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. Avery looked up at him, the tattoos that he had seen on TV and in Magazines were now vividly apparent on the singer's arms and chest. Avery could barely keep himself from jumping up and grabbing Brian by the arms and pulling him against his own nude and fiery body. Brian undid the button and zipper on his own jeans and slid them down. He pushed his shoes off then kicked his pants to the side as he advanced on Avery. His cock was hard and tasted as good to Avery as he took it into his mouth. He wrapped his right hand around the shaft while the other slid around Brian's waist and was planted firmly on his ass. Brian grabbed a handful of Avery's hair and used it to move Avery's head back and forth on his cock.

Brian threw his head back and moaned deeply. Avery continued to suck harder and faster, his tongue working along the shaft of Brian's dick while his teeth gently scraped him. He massaged Brian's balls then leaned forward and gave them a good licking. Brian suddenly pushed Avery's head away as he looked down at him, grinning playfully.

"Git on yer knees Boi." He said, thickening his Irish accent.

Avery did as he was told and dropped to his knees, leaning his top half on the couch cushions. Brian knelt down behind him and slid his fingers down between Avery's ass cheeks. He pried him apart, slid a finger into his ass and moved it in and out slowly while Avery gasped and whimpered with anticipation. "Not yet." Brian whispered into Avery's ear. "I want ya good 'n ready fer me."

"I'm ready." Avery moaned, "Mon Dieu... I'm ready!"

Brian laughed a bit as he kissed the back of Avery's neck. "Tell me you love me; tell me you love me in French."

Avery closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the pleasure was wonderful but the waiting was torture. "Je t'aime Brian...Je t'aime!"

Brian slipped a second finger inside Avery and Avery gasped, "Tell me you want me inside you, tell me it in French!"

Avery moaned, biting his lower lip. "Je vous veux à l'intérieur de moi."

Brian kissed Avery's ear, gently biting at his ear lobe, Avery was close to tears.

"Do it!" He pleaded, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Tell me in French." Brian played, "Tell me in French and I might do it." He fingered him harder and Avery practically screamed with Desire.

"Baisez-moi dur!" Avery cried out suddenly, "Faites-le... le font à moi. Don' ; arrêt de t... je le veux... le fais... le fais dur!"

"That's it." Brian kissed Avery hard on the back of the neck, "That's it Boi...that's the way." He pulled his fingers out then used his left hand to spread Avery's hole as he grasped his own cock in his right hand and slowly pushed it inside. Avery gasped and bit his lip again, Brian felt so good. He could feel his cock spreading the fleshy opening apart as he descended deeper inside of him.

"Donnez-moi tout de lui!" Avery cried out, "Aimez-moi... m'aiment plus dur!"

Brian thrust himself hard into Avery suddenly and Avery screamed in pain and pleasure. "Uhh...yeah!" he panted, "Yes!...Mon Dieu yes!"

Brian pumped him, harder and faster, he slammed himself hard against Avery's back side. Brian placed both hands against Avery's hips and began to pull him against him as he rocked his pelvis back and forth. Avery dug his fingers into the soft cushion of the couch, he leaned his head into the cushion as well as he uttered another exclamation of pleasure. Brian rode him harder and harder until finally he pulled him hard against him in a final, almost violent thrust then groaned loudly as he came.

His fingers dug so deep into Avery's flesh that Avery whimpered from the pain. He could feel Brian's juices dripping from his ass hole and running down the inside of his thigh as Brian pulled himself out of Avery.

Brian turned Avery around so that they were facing each other, then he pulled him against him and kissed him passionately on the mouth.

The two collapsed together on the sofa and lay there for a while, panting and holding each other. Brian's juices dried to the side of Avery's leg. Brian cupped Avery's equipment in his right hand and gently, soothingly massaged him. Avery closed his eyes and breathed deeply though he dare not fall asleep in case this had all been a dream and he would soon awake to an empty apartment.

After what seemed a life time, Brian kissed Avery sweetly on the side of his face then sat up and reached for his clothes.

"Do you have to leave?" Avery asked, sitting up beside him.

"I'm afraid so love." Brian smiled at him and kissed him again on the lips.

Avery took a deep breath; nervously he asked the one question that was burning in his mind the most. "Am I ever going to see you again? And I don't mean in concert or on TV. Am I ever going to see you again?"

Brian zipped his pants then looked down at Avery thoughtfully. His silence made Avery's heart pound as he had already anticipated the answer, however Brian nodded, surprisingly then cupped Avery's chin in his right hand and brought his head up so that they were staring at each other, eye to eye. "When I am done with this tour Avery, I will be back. Don't think that this was just a one night stand. I don't think that I have ever wanted someone as much as I want you right now and I am not about to let you go. One way or another, we are going to be together. We just have to be patient and wait a while."

Avery nodded. "Will you call me, when you're on tour I mean? If you have the time?"

Brian smiled once more, "Every chance I get." He playfully ruffled Avery's mane of black hair. "You belong to me now so don't you go forgett'en that. Yer my boi."

Avery stood, still nude, and wrapped his arms around Brian tight then laid his head against his bare chest. "I was yours before you met me." He whispered. "I always have been, and I always will be."

Brian hugged him back, hard then pulled away so that he could finish getting dressed.

Avery walked him to the door and before Brian turned to leave Avery shoved a slip of paper into his hand. "My home number, cell phone and e-mail address. Don't forget me."

"Never." Brian kissed him again. "Now, you go an' get some clothes .. you catch your death."

"I will." Avery assured him, "I'm headed to bed now anyway. It's been an exhausting night."

Brian brought Avery's hand to his mouth and softly kissed it. "Ware ya out did I?"

Avery laughed, "Maybe."

"Then you get some sleep, and I will call you. I'll call you every day if I can. Don't look so sad Ave...Three months isn't really that long, you'll see. We'll be together again before you know it."

"I truly hope so." Avery whispered, tears in his eyes.

Brian gave him one last hug then headed out the door and back to his car. It was four am, in two hours he would be gone. How could Avery survive the next three months alone?

Chancem77
Chancem77
203 Followers