All Comments on 'Avery's Desire Pt. 09'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh to be young and in love.

Another chapter in an unfolding romance between Avery and Rick. These are two of the nicest and sweetest characters on site. And Trash and Kat are interesting. It would be interesting to see what plans you hav for them as the story progresses.

It goes without saying that your writing is of a pretty high standard. And that you write about love rather than concentrate on the physical.

More please!

JayHlovesC2018JayHlovesC2018over 6 years ago
Love this chapter

I agree with you Anon chance is an excellent writer. his stories are heart felt and so touching. I think a lot of his work reflects his life and he has a lot that inspired him right now. Avery is by far my fav character and I cant wait to see what happens next. i hope desire wins the battle of the bands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to future chapters

I just stumbled upon this series by accident. It's really good and the characters really draw you in. Its very well written too. I'm anxious to see how the relationships between all these characters develop over time.

If I may, I would suggest that there be some more action written in because some parts of the story do seem to drag on and the reader loses interest quickly. But over all I really like it and can't wait to read more chapters as they are posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Vampire Prince

Hey Chancey,

This is Bri. I might make an account on here later, not sure yet. Just wanted to let you know that I read the story, and what you have written so far is amazing! I'm sorry it took me so long to check it out but I've been super busy. Anyway, I'm so glad I took the time to read it because it really is great. I love the characters, I love the story line, everything is just really interesting and it keeps you in suspense to know what happens next.

I really love Avery's character btw. He reminds me of someone lol

You have a real talent for story telling though I would like to request that you do another vampire story like PA. I really loved that one and would like to read something that is more horror/fantasy.

Thanks so much for sharing the link and I will check back again to see if you've posted chapter ten yet. I can't wait.

-Hugs My Vampire Prince, keep up the good work.

The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrincealmost 6 years ago
i love this

This series has kept me awake i love the way you describe Avery too. its like im acctually there

Chancem77Chancem77almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

Thanks to everyone who has left such kind words on my chapter. My aim is to please my readers and give them a story that touches their hearts. If I have done this then my story has the effect that I desired. Thanks again and keep checking back for new chapters. ~Chance~

OliveoraOliveoraover 3 years ago
God jesus I am in love with this story

I love you author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES