All Comments on 'Avoiding the Inevitable'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good dream

Now that is a great story and would be a dream come true if it happened to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story--one correction

Enjoyed reading your story, but there's one (not so) minor point that you missed.

Back in 1967, if Mike and Frank had gotten caught and turned in, it could have meant much more than a dishonorable discharge--they could have ended up in Federal prison at Leavenworth...for being gay in the military.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago

Heartwarming. A little sad, too, for all the lost years wasted, but that's army life I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved the story! And I imagine both Mike and Joel have a bit of dark chest hair for their gorgeous muscular costs, and hairy abs too. Too bad there were so many wasted years and opportunities between them. But they do have a lot of time and chances now for make-up sex! Let the loving re-commence!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Loved the story, but now has made me wonder if my fiance has been fucking around while on deployment.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...