Avoiding the Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still imagining the young hunk as his father twenty years earlier, Mike gave in with a long, low moan.

Andy was athletic and flexible. Trapping Mike in the corner of the sofa, backed into the arm, Andy moved over him in reverse, placing his knees on the arm of the sofa on either side of Mike's shoulder, with his body streaming down to Mike's pelvis. he took Mike's cock in his mouth and presented his own cock to Mike's lips, with dutifully opened to receive a long, thick, hard cock. Andy was hung, like his father was.

Mike was fucked there on the sofa, still backed up to the arm, his legs spread and waving in the air, as Andy crouched between Mike's thighs on his knees, and fed his long cock inside Mike's passage. He fucked him in long, deep strokes. He'd had a condom on when he'd pulled his gym shorts off. Mike didn't know if he'd crowned himself before Mike arrived or did so when he went to get the second six-pack, knowing only then that he planned to seduce the older man.

To Mike's shame, it wasn't much of an effort in seduction. He melted to the young man as soon as he saw his tall, muscular body at the wood chopping block, only wearing gym shorts and construction boots. Suddenly Joel Campbell was standing before Mike again, as he was in 1967, beautiful, muscular, and hung.

After fucking him missionary style for a while, Andy turned Mike over, with his belly on the arm of the sofa, and his torso and arms draping down to the floor of the porch. Andy crouched over him in a half-standing position, grabbed the older man's hips between his hands, mounted him, and growled, "Fuck yourself on it." Mike submissively pumped his buttocks back onto the hard, steadily held cock until, with a laugh, Andy took over the pumping.

With a low cry, Andy pulled out of Mike's ass, flipped him back over, jerked off and tossed away the condom, creamed Mike's face with his cum, and forced his dick inside Mike's mouth to be cleaned off. Mike submissively took him, but he jerked when he heard Andy exclaim, "There now, Daddy's favorite lay is my lay."

Giving a wounded, guttural groan, Mike struggled out from underneath Andy, stumbled to his truck, and started the engine, threw the truck into reverse, and laid gravel in backing out of the driveway. His last look at Andy was of a magnificently naked young man standing on his porch, laughing, and saluting Mike with a beer can.

Mike waited until mere hours before the birthday party for Joel Campbell was to start and then sent off an e-mail saying he was having trouble starting his truck and would have to beg off.

* * * *

Mike was at the horse shed near the house, spearing hay into a trough, when the spiffy Dodge Ram truck turned into the drive late the next morning. He wasn't expecting visitors and had been spending the hours since skipping the party running over in his mind why he'd skipped the party. If wasn't just because Joel's son had taken advantage of him. It wasn't the sex. It was that Andy had used him as some sort of "one-up-man-ship" chit in something he had going with his father. The fuck itself was something Mike needed and refused to be sorry for.

Was it that he still was avoiding Joel? Was it that he couldn't trust himself with the man and still was hurt that he'd been married and hadn't told Mike? Would he have let the captain lay him in Guatemala if he'd known the man was married? Yes, he had to admit to himself that he would have given Campbell whatever he wanted in Guatemala. If he could admit this to himself, than why need the family business be a barrier? Why did it seem to be important to Andy, the man's son?

He leaned on the pike he was slinging the hay with and watched the truck drive in and then swerve off into the field and drive toward him. He was just in gym shorts and heavy high-top boots he always wore while working in the fields.

The truck came to a stop in front of him and he and Joel Campbell remained in place, giving each other searching looks. Mike would have known Joel anywhere, despite the twenty years of separation. The man had good facial bone structure and he was still in great shape. Mike was the first to break the visual standoff. With a sigh, he dropped the pike, came around to the passenger door of the truck, opened the door, and climbed up into the cab, plopping down in the seat beside Joel. He tried to keep his eyes pointed to look out of the windshield, but he couldn't help taking furtive glances at Joel, whose face was turned to him and focused on him.

Joel moved a hand to grasp Mike's knee, flesh on flesh. That's all he needed to do to hold Mike there, captive and submissive to him. That's all he'd ever needed.

"You didn't come to my birthday party," Joel said in a low voice.

"I couldn't. My truck . . ."

"There's nothing wrong with your truck, is there?" Joel asked.

"No," Mike admitted.

"Andy told me what he'd done. Why it was that you probably weren't there. He was proud of it, happy about. Threw it in my face."

"Sorry," Mike said.

"Andy's my son."

"A son I didn't know you had when you were screwing me."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. There never was a good time to mention that. But I wanted you so bad. Would you have let me fuck you if you'd known I had a family?"

"Yes, probably," Mike admitted. "But it's important that I didn't know."

"You're right, of course. I should have risked it. I should have trusted my hold on you. And is that why you let Andy screw you? To get back at me?"

"No. I think getting back at someone is what your son is doing. I let him screw me because he was you—he was you back in the Guatemala jungle. He was the man I'd let do anything with me as long as he had his dick inside me. And the other day. I would have let your Andy do anything to me for the same reason."

"Because he was me? He did it because he's still mad at me for breaking up with his mother—for screwing his roommate from the Academy. For being gay, I guess."

"He's gay. He's got a male lover. And there was no holding back with me."

"Sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I think his whole thing with being gay is to rub it into my face. You know how he knew about you—knew that you'd take cock?"

"Knew that I had an erogenous button he could take advantage of?" Mike added.

"Shit, did he take advantage of that?"

"Yes."

"Fuck. Yes, that too. When he came to tell me that he was gay, I tried to help him with that by telling him I had sex with men too. I told him about you—about the best lay and the best lover I'd ever had. I was trying to make him feel better about himself. I think now, though, that it was all acting. That he was looking for vulnerability in his old man."

"I don't think it's all that," Mike said. "It wasn't all acting when he was fucking me. I could have told."

"Well, you are a great lay," Joel said, trying out a tentative smile. His fingers were playing with Mike's knee. "But I didn't come here because of Andy," he continued. "Andy's a problem that has to be tackled separately. I came here because of you and me. Unless you tell me to go away and not come back, we need to stop with this cat-and-mouse game of avoidance. We're grown men. We're both free now."

"So, you came here to fuck me?"

"Yes, repeatedly. If you'll have me. I'm tired of us taking turns of running away from it. Are you going to let me fuck you?"

"Yes, of course."

"You going to let me touch you here?" Joel moved the tips of his fingers to Mike's waist and touched him on the lower belly on the left side. Mike collapsed toward the passenger door and Joel leaned over him and pressed Mike's lips open with his and moved his tongue inside. Mike's hand went to the zipper in Joel's jeans, and he freed Joel's cock, which was quickly going hard.

"Where do you want to start? It's been a long time," Joel murmured.

"Too long," Mike answered. "I want to start by sucking you off." he pushed Joel back upright behind the wheel and, lowering his head, took Joel's cock in his mouth.

After several minutes, Joel said, in a husky voice, "Let's go into the house."

"Later," Mike said. "I want to do it here, so that anyone who drives by can see that I have a man. That I'm not keeping a secret about having a male lover anymore. Slide over into this seat."

Joel did so, and, stripping off his gym shorts but not his jock strap, Mike climbed into Joel's lap, his knees pressed into where the seat back on either side of Joel merged into the seat cushion. He held Joel's cock in position and started to descend on it. Joel grasped his waist, prepare to raise and lower his passage on the cock, but Mike whispered, "No, this time let me do it. Let me fuck you. After that I surrender to whatever you want, whenever and wherever you want it." Joel let loose of Mike's waist and let one hand go to touching Mike's erogenous spot, whereupon Mike went wild in riding the cock to Joel's ejaculation inside his passage and Mike's into the mesh cup of his jock strap.

In the master bedroom, on Mike's bed, Joel later proved that he still had the virility and vigor of youth as he hovered over Joel, trapping the younger man's wrists above his head, and pounded away in his ass.

Afterward as they lay against each other, Joel on his back, and Mike on his side stretched out along the older man's body, Mike's fingers playing in Joel's curly pubic hair and with his cock, Mike murmured, "I understand you're retiring from the Army."

"Yep. Already did. My last day was last week."

"What do you plan to do now?"

"I was thinking of getting a little farmette someplace. Someplace close to an Army base so I can use my retirement privileges there. Someplace like near Fort Bragg, I think."

"I think I know of a nice farmette that meets that criteria," Mike whispered.

"Does it have privileges?"

"Privileges?"

"Fucking privileges."

"Absolutely, yes."

"Might be a good offer then."

"I'm glad you think so. Time to make up for lost time."

"You got that right, good buddy."

12