Avril Lavigne: A Christmas Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"Goddamn right," he murmured, pulling back on her hair again as he slammed harder into her ass this time to make her grunt. Twisting his hand in her long tresses for a strong grip, he held the petite Canadian securely with his other hand pulling back into her pelvis as he started to work his own, making sure to use the whole length of his cock with every thrust. Each pull back threatened to pop him out of her, bulging her tight anus before he plunged back into full depth to press into her sweet, toned ass with a delightful grunt from her as she took it. Cranking her body with her hair, he loved the way she flexed, her back sunk, hips up, not protesting as he took her completely, getting harder and more intense with his thrusts so she rocked on her knees. His energetic thrusts were just what she wanted from him, his intensity and passion, all his desire for her, and she could only give deep, soulful grunting sounds as he pounded every inch of himself inside her, eliciting the full, pleasurable sensations she remembered from previous anal sessions.

"Fuck," he gasped as he slipped out of her and pushed himself up over her ass, Avril gasping in response, looking round some as his grasp on her hair loosened while he gripped his cock to reposition himself. Pushing easily back inside her accompanied a moan from her, she felt him twitch, swelling harder momentarily as he revelled in popping back into her tightest hole and then sinking himself deep inside her how he had always wanted. He paused to really pull himself deeply into the petite singer, pulling back on her hair again as he let himself rock up a bit to get every last bit inside her, making her give a strained grunt of sensation as he owned her. It was what she wanted, but still challenging for her to take it all like this; their fucking was always passionate, but this felt so primal and intense. Her glasses had slid down her nose a little, so as he released her a little she turned back to look at him over her glasses with a sexy sideways smile.

"Mm you bad boy," she purred, knowing it would drive him wild. Avril was right, as with a sharp grunt she was knocked onto her arms again as he plunged his cock inside her, pulling back on her long hair once more as his other hand pulled tightly into the pinch of her waist to crank on her hips.

"Damn right," he said with a smile as his cock flexed inside her, so hard for her. Holding her firmly he started pounding her hard and fast now with short strokes that buried himself completely inside her, not risking slipping out again as he pumped intently at the Canadian hotty and made the most of the moment. Avril's fingernails dug into the carpet as she grunted through her teeth as he fucked her, her heart pumping rapidly and eyes squeezed shut as he gave her the strength and energy she loved, dominating her as he took the last thing he had always wanted of her. He loved how strong she was beneath him, how willing, his cock giving another flex and hardening as he thought about it, loving the feel of her asshole squeezing down around his cock now as the singer worked to just give firm clamps of it down around his shaft.

"Mm fuck," he mumbled as he really turned the screw now and pounded her hard and fast, intense, focused only on what he was doing as his fingers dug into the gorgeously soft skin at her hip, pulling her neck back almost painfully. Avril, lost in the sensations of it, could only gasp and grunt in the physical exertion and sordid pleasure of it for a few moments as he overwhelmed her, before taking a couple of deep breaths and getting her senses back somewhat to realise where things were heading. His vigorous breaths behind her, his primal domination of her body, the way his cock was throbbing inside her absolutely rock hard; she knew full well he was going to climax, and she didn't want him to come in her ass. She knew he didn't really want to either, even if he wouldn't admit it in that consuming moment.

"Baby," she breathed, trying to interrupt. He didn't respond, continuing to fuck her hard and send a flutter of pleasure through her body before she could try again.

"Baby, don't. Let me suck," she said, voice punctuated by harsh breaths. He looked up to her, evidently torn in his decision in that moment, until she reached up to push her thick-framed glasses back up her nose as she looked round at him, giving a smile that suggested he wouldn't regret it even as he continued to pump hard on her ass. With a smile of his own, he gave her a few more thrusts that culminated with a hard, deep drive of himself into her ass, getting as deep as possible for one final moment that made her grunt intensely before he pulled himself out of her tight body. Rocking away, he pushed himself to his feet on slightly unwilling legs as he managed to give a squeeze to her ass, steeling himself to stay upright as Avril pushed back on her knees and turned around, shoving her hair back out the way as she settled herself in front of his throbbing erection.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as the velvet heat of her mouth enveloped him instantly, without any hesitation, her hands going to his hips once more to brace herself so she could suck hard. He shuddered and gave another stuttering groan as Avril went to work, pulling a fantastic vacuum on his cock as she bobbed her head rapidly back and forth, letting him rub at her cheeks again as her tongue attacked him with intensity and purpose. His hand shoved roughly into her blonde hair as she pressed down to choke on him, wanting to get him as deep as she could, feeling him swell in her mouth as he reached imminent climax. He held her head as she vigorously worked him to climax, pushing down deeply on him and letting her tongue delve and probe into every sensitive area of his trembling cock, feeling him ready to burst. All it took was a few more seconds of her focused ministrations and she felt him pulse, his breath suddenly heavy as his grip tightened and he pulled her back off his cock.

"Fuck," he growled, jerking his cock rapidly as he pulled her down into position, ready for his load.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me baby," she breathed, heart pumping and wanting to spur him on to enjoy every last moment of this. In a couple more seconds, she watched his cock twitch in his energetic grip as he held back his orgasm as long as possible before he pulled her long hair and took final aim at her pretty face. With a loud, sharp grunt he exploded in climax, eyes squeezed tightly shut as his cock jumped and he blasted a large, thick burst straight across her face, getting her from cheek to forehead and perfectly across the right lens of her glasses. She gasped at the sensation of his hot load hitting her skin, following up with another over her nose into her hair and onto the hat, then a following one over the other side of the glasses and onto her forehead, leaning over her more as he prolonged the following bursts. He gave another couple of longer, strained shots over her frames, immediately starting to slide off and onto her cheeks. Working out the weakening shots with squeezes of his thick cock as his orgasm ended, he emptied every last bit of himself out onto the lenses of her geeky glasses before putting the spent, closing burst over her lips, pressing his cock to her soft skin as he squeezed the last of his thick load from his cock around her open, gasping mouth.

Avril took a second, feeling his hot load cooling on her face, and then worked her mouth side-to-side over the head of his cock, breaking free of the hand holding her hair and reaching up to grasp him round the based, squeezing his softening cock as she worked her tongue all over his head, tasting the salty load and then popped him into her mouth to make him gasp and almost double over at the sensation. She didn't suck too hard but thoroughly, working her tongue as she pushed down over half his cock to taste him and pull his load into her mouth, something she always did as he trembled at the overpowering sensations. He didn't stop her though, knowing she would be gentle enough, giving a groan as she pulled back and sent a last rush through him, releasing him and sitting back on her ankles. She ran her tongue hungrily over her lips and rolled them to get all of his load, at least what he'd shot round her mouth, swallowing noticeably and giving a little shiver before she carefully opened her eyes. She broke into a grin as she looked around, her gorgeous blue eyes circling slowly as she took it in, her dark eye make-up untouched behind the glasses.

"Goddamn baby," she said, taking it in before looking up at him, loving how much he'd shot over her glasses. He'd evidently needed it, standing breathing hard in front of her but giving a smile. He didn't reply, and watched with pleasure as she reached up to carefully grasp the arms and slide them forwards off her face, a string of come holding on across the bridge of her nose and then breaking back onto her skin as she pulled them off in the light of the tree. Turning them up to survey the large, thick load he'd deposited across them for her, she paused a second as she smiled, and then leaned down to give a long lick up them, all the way across the lenses to sweep up his thick load onto her tongue. She turned to him as she rolled it back into her mouth, tasting his come and then swallowing intently again, shivering with pleasure and squeezing her eyes shut as she did. Opening them slowly, she gazed up at him with an intense, come-faced stare, before she broke into a wide, naughty smile again.

"Merry Christmas baby," she whispered huskily.

______________________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers
12