Avril’s Ploy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

"Yes," Troy answered after a bit of thought, "that was Aaron and me too, except we were reversed. Aaron was great with clothes and with clothes buying, but he was messy as hell about everything else and all thumbs with anything involving handyman work. I did that for him. I even came to his house and did it for him and his family without his wife knowing he was fucking me—until he unexpectedly died and tried to leave stuff to me."

"It's rare for couples to meld like that," Gideon said.

"Yes, I think you're right. And what about you and Avril Hammond? Was he right—that you two were a couple before you married your wife? Did you and Hammond fit together like that?"

"Alas, no. Yes, we were lovers, but it was volatile, and we switched back and forth on what we wanted and needed, never being on the same page at once. I think that's why I escaped so radically—why I went with a woman, with Penny. I wanted stability and monogamy and Avril was sleeping around. And then when I married Penny and was initially interested in going with them both, Avril demanded sole possession. By the time he came around to sharing me with Penny, I no longer wanted to be shared—by then it was just Penny. And has been until just now. I can't tell you how happy you've made me tonight. I struggled with it but I'm so happy I gave in. I hope you are too."

"Yes, I am. I think I wanted it before you did. That worries me. You keep trying to say you're sorry. Are you sorry you've done it with me? Not quite sure still, or what?"

Gideon laughed, which hit Troy wrong. The young man took his hand off Gideon's now-rock hard cock, and leaned away from him into the corner of the sofa, turning his back slightly to the sofa arm.

"No, don't mistake the laugh," Gideon said. "It wasn't that I didn't want you. I wanted you when we were talking at dinner. It's because of Hammond. He gave me the impression that he was throwing the two of us together, and I didn't want it to be that easy for him. I didn't want to fall into something just because he had pity on me and was throwing me a bone. It was the sort of thing he'd done when we were together to show his dominance when I wanted to dominate in a relationship. But maybe you didn't get the impression from the Thanksgiving dinner—that it was all set up to get us together."

It was Troy's turn to laugh. "No, that's exactly what I thought he was doing—that he was pitying me and trying to set me up with another sugar daddy."

"Cheeky of him, but I still worry about Avril," Gideon said. "I think he's chosen wrong this time. I think he now wants permanence and a life mate. I don't think that Brad Baylor is going to give that to him. You saw what Brad was doing at the party—fucking that rent-boy Hammond had brought in. I don't see Baylor being faithful to Avril. Do you?"

"No, I don't," Troy agreed, looking away so that Gideon didn't see Troy's own contribution to Brad's betrayal of Hammond in his face. His hand went back to Gideon's cock, finding it in full erection. "I think we've talked enough for now, though," he murmured. "You seem to be ready again."

"Yes, I'm ready again," Gideon answered in a low, hoarse voice. He twisted toward Troy in the sofa, turning Troy too so that his back was fully pressed to the sofa arm. He grasped Troy's legs after stripping off his briefs, and bent them and pressed them up into Troy's chest, Troy's knees going into his armpits. At the same time, he spread Troy's thighs and lowered his face to Troy's crotch. Troy grasped the wavy hair at the back of Gideon's head, arched his back, and moaned, as Gideon prepared the young man for mounting again with his mouth working Troy's cock, balls, and hole.

He rose up and crouched over Troy, teasing the young man's hole with his cock head and deep kissing Troy on the mouth. He was taking his time preparing Troy, just as he had in the kitchen, and he was putting the young man into high heat. Troy broke away from the kiss and cried out, "Fuck me. Fuck me now. Put it in me. Pound me!"

The cock head was pressing at his hole, and Troy was willing his muscles down there to grasp it and pull it inside. He didn't care that it was unsheathed. He didn't care if Gideon barebacked him. He wanted the cock inside him, and he wanted it now.

Once again, out of the corner of his eye, he saw the slit Trojan Magnum packet hit the coffee table top, and he gave a great sigh as the cock sank inside him, this time meeting little resistance on its journey into the quick of him. Gideon was holding him close from above, completely controlling and dominating him, rocking him back and forth against the arm of the sofa. Troy grasped the man's shoulder blades with his hands, dug his nails into the flesh, and cried out, "Yes, yes. Fuck me to heaven!"

Gideon moved a strong hand around to the V where Troy's tailbone descended to between his butt cheeks and gave Troy's lower back a strong pull, impaling the young man's passage in one swift movement on the cock to the soft core of his gut. Troy cried out in pain-passion-pleasure and Gideon commenced pumping him deep.

* * * *

Avril stood at the door, watching what he assumed were the last of the Thanksgiving dinner guests, the art professor, Lawrence Shelton, and music instructor, Cory Kavanagh, off. He turned and looked around the living room. Brad certainly had his work cut out for him getting this straightened up tomorrow, he thought. Good thing Brad was neat. It was always important that one of a couple be good that way.

He looked up in surprise as he saw the rent-boy, Peter Lambert, nearly stumble into the living room from the conservatory. He was wearing his jeans, but his T-shirt was hanging on his bare shoulder—and were those his briefs tucked under his arm? He was looking good—very sexy. If Avril had any interest in topping . . . but he didn't. Avril had forgotten the young man, although he had his fee for the evening in his pocket. His hand went to his pocket to ensure the wad of money was still there. He wondered if the young man had earned his keep. It had been Brad's idea to bring him in for the party.

"Peter," he said. "You're still here."

"Yes, but I'm leaving now," Lambert answered. Over the course of the evening, he'd taken four of the five tops who had attended the party, only missing out on the novelist, who Peter had been most interested in shagging. He'd even been given an address card by that big photographer guy, There was a possibly to be paid bigger bucks for it—to appear in a movie or two. "I just needed . . . I wondered . . ."

"Yes, I can pay you now, while you're here." Avril took the bills out of his pocket and handed them over. "Have you seen Brad? I haven't seen him in a while."

"No, I've been busy," Lambert said, resisting the urge to turn and look back into the conservatory. "It's been interesting. If you ever need me again—"

"Yes, yes, thank you. Brad will know how to get in touch with you, I'm sure."

He walked the young man to the front door.

In the conservatory, crouched between the spread thighs of the Jewish student in the English department, Jacob Bernstein, who was on his back on the chaise lounge, moaning softly, Brad Baylor stopped in mid thrust to listen to the conversation between Avril and Peter in the living room. As Avril was walking the rent-boy to the front door, Brad finished Bernstein, his hand held over the young man's mouth to muffle his reaction to being stroked off hard and deep.

Pulling off Bernstein's body and reaching down for his trousers, Brad hissed, "Leave quietly by the door out into the garden. When I want you again, I'll find you."

"Yes, please," Bernstein whimpered, his eyes full of worship.

There was an entrance from the conservatory into the kitchen, and Brad, fully dressed, was there, working over a sink of pots and pans, when Avril found him.

"Well, I think that went well, don't you?" Hammond asked, coming up behind Brad and kissing him on the back of the neck. He wrapped his hands around Brad, one hand descending to the man's crotch.

"Yes, very well indeed," Baylor answered.

"I'm tired, but not too tired," Hammond whispered. "Leave this for tomorrow and I'll meet you in bed."

When Hammond was finished in the bathroom and padded out into the bedroom, naked, he found that Brad was already in bed, turned to the wall on his side, and snoring up a storm.

Oh, well, Avril thought, he enjoyed morning sex as much as nighttime sex. He lay there, feeling very smug with himself. As far as he could see, his ploy was working. He'd seen Brad with Troy. He could tell that Brad wanted to stick it to Troy. It had been hell trying to keep Brad in line, but Avril would do everything he could do accomplish that. He wanted to settle down in a monogamous relationship at this time of his life—and he knew that Brad was the one he wanted to settle down with. Troy was vulnerable, just coming out of a grieving situation. Avril had thought hard about how to shunt Brad off from going after Troy. Avril's old friend, Gideon, also had needed a new relationship. All in all, Avril thought that putting Troy and Gideon together would settle Brad down. He went to sleep masturbating himself and thinking of what Gideon and Troy might be doing at the moment. It was a godsend that Gideon had needed a ride home.

* * * *

It was still in the dark of the night when Gideon woke in his bed to arousal. It took him a moment to realize that he wasn't in bed alone, as he had been for the past couple of months. Someone—Troy he quickly realized—was below him, sucking his cock and balls and running his hands up and down on Gideon's inner thighs. Gideon contentedly sighed and folded his arms behind his head. He would give Troy free rein for a few moments, but he remembered what the young man had said—that what he wanted was a partner who dominated him.

When Troy had moved up Gideon's body, straddled his pelvis, and positioned his hole on Gideon's cock head, and descended on the shaft, Gideon gave Troy a few moments of control. But then he grasped Troy's hips in his hands and took over control, slamming Troy up and down on his buried cock while he counterthrust up with his hips. Troy cried out in ecstasy as he flopped around under Gideon's full control, riding the cock like he was riding a bull—which, to Troy's delight, was exactly what he felt he was doing.

Hours later, in daylight now, Gideon woke again to the sound of a hammer hitting a nail head into wood just outside his bedroom window. Once again he initially was disoriented. He reached out with both hands, searching for another body—at first thinking Penny, but quickly changing to an image of Troy. But he was alone in the bed. He felt the sting of loss.

As he became fully conscious, though, he figured out that someone was outside his window, repairing the broken shutter. With surging hope, he connected Troy's absence with the repairing of the shutter—and he hoped to hell that that meant what he wished for it to mean. To hell with resenting Avril's sure satisfaction that his ploy had worked. Happy Thanksgiving after all.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers