Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking eye contact, he gently lifted her left leg up and back, bending her knee as he pressed the leg out and down, spreading her bare pussy to his gaze. He trailed his fingertips along the inside of her leg, stroking ever upward until his right hand cupped her mound, just barely touching her. She shivered, and involuntarily arched her back, pushing against him. For the moment, he left his hand there, unmoving, as he turned his head and began to kiss and lick his way up her right leg, causing her to moan and clutch the blankets with her fingers, hands still tangled at her sides in the soft folds of her blouse. As he moved towards her knee, he began to gently stroke her pussy, gradually parting her outer folds to immediately find his fingers coated with her dew. No matter how many doubts she had, her body betrayed her -- she was dripping wet, gasping and writhing in reaction to his caresses. She was his.

He lingered a moment at the sensitive area behind her knee, licking her soft skin and then breathing on it, watching goosebumps form as his fingers continued to stroke harder, deeper into the folds of her pussy. He gently nipped the skin of her thigh as he slowly pushed his finger inside her. She arched her back and moaned low at the back of her throat, her hips unconsciously starting to grind against him, in rhythm with his strokes. He trailed his tongue downward, closer, until his mouth closed over the exposed pink bud of her clit. He suckled deeply, stroking it with his tongue, as a second finger joined the first and he pushed as deep as his fingers would go into her hot, wet, incredibly tight passage. She froze, but he continued, flicking her with his tongue as he set a steady pace with his fingers, and soon she began to tentatively push her hips against his hand and mouth. Encouraged, he picked up the pace, sucking and licking and stroking. He had been holding her leg over his shoulder with his left hand, but now he used it to caress his way up her side to her breast. She was completely lost to sensation now, her breath coming in sexy little gasps, her head tossing so her hair spread across her face and the makeshift pillow. He had to hold out, though; he needed to give her a release before he took her.

She was so, so close to that release. The tension in her belly was unbearable, thrumming in time with his strokes. She didn't know what she needed, but she felt like she was going to explode if she didn't get it soon. She felt entirely controlled by him, all sensation coming from his mouth and fingers, at pussy and breast, tweaking her as she spasmed like a puppet. Then, shockingly, he stopped, fingers thrust as deeply into her as they would go, other hand firm on her throbbing nipple, mouth pulling strongly on her clit.

And the world exploded.

She felt a tiny, high mew come from the back of her throat as her whole body spasmed, her pussy clenching around his hand, grinding her hips against his mouth. Every cell in her body pulsed to the beat, and she went rigid, then collapsed against the blankets, panting softly as her insides convulsed rhythmically.

Breathing pretty hard himself, Eric raised himself up on his knees. She looked devastating, naked except for the tangle of cotton, silk and lace around her middle that hid precisely nothing. Her bare skin glowed in the moonlight, and she had never looked more desirable -- eyes closed, head thrown back, her hair sexily tousled, her limbs sprawled in the aftermath of her first orgasm. And now he needed to complete the picture.

He abruptly stood up, unbuttoned his shirt, and stripped off his jeans. Tossing them aside, he knelt again between her spread legs and slowly leaned over her until his face was inches from hers.

"How do you feel, honey?" he asked. She moaned in response, and shuddered and squirmed at the same time. It was time to take the gamble. "Do you want to stop now?" She shook her head. "Noooooo," she mewed. She was astonished at how kittenish and sexy she felt, and how much she wanted him even after her orgasm. It had been a revelation.

"Or do you want... this?" He gently took her right hand and wrapped it around his painfully erect cock. She gasped at its heat, and how it could be velvety-soft and completely rigid at the same time. Her hand fluttered around it, causing it to jump involuntarily, and she gasped when she finally looked at it. It was so big. "You want to put that..." She swallowed. "Eric, how could that even possibly fit?"

He chuckled, a rich, deep sound. He gently grabbed her fingers and traced the tips over the drops of precum forming at the head, and trailed the fingers of his other hand through the damp slickness between her thighs. "You were made for this, Melly. Our bodies both want this. I don't think we'll have any trouble at all."

He pulled back and down, leaning over her once again, on his left hand, his right rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit, lubricating it. He placed the head, and then started pushing steadily, staring into her wide eyes.

He felt so hard, so immense against her. She should be frightened, but her whole body yearned and ached, an emptiness in her abdomen that she was becoming more certain that only his hard cock could fill. She could feel the heat of him pressing, pushing, and ever so slowly starting to slide within her as she found an anchor for her spinning senses in his eyes. Then he descended, and plunged his tongue into her mouth at the same instant that he sheathed himself entirely within her, breaking through her virginity with barely a pause, shockingly stretching her throbbing pussy as the head pounded against her cervix. They both froze, her in shock, him in order to let her tight, slick passage get used to his length. He lifted his head slightly and grinned wickedly at her. "See? We're a perfect fit."

She was beyond words. Her eyes glazed, closed as she whimpered in sensual overload. She shuddered, and convulsed, her body already orgasming again, this time around his thick cock. The feel of her hot silk squeezing him was finally too much for him; his control broke. He pounced, sucking a flushed nipple into his hungry mouth, and he started to move inside her, each stroke eliciting a wild gasp from her kiss-swollen mouth. Before he knew it, he was plunging his full length into her, rearing back before each stroke. His only thought was to go harder, deeper, to somehow fuse them into one with the amazing sensations produced by their lovemaking. He needed more. Without breaking rhythm, he gathered up her sprawled legs and wrapped them around his waist; when she realized what he was doing, she helped, pressing her heels into his back, spreading herself wider so he could go, incredibly, even deeper.

Her mind was a haze of physical pleasure. She had had no idea that anything could feel so unbelievably good. Every inch of her tingled, throbbed, cried out for more of him and his knowing, forceful touch. Even as her body flowered, opening for him and welcoming his thrusts, she wanted more. She wanted him holding her, surrounding her, filling her. How had she ever felt complete without this?

He was completely out of control now, feasting on her breasts, quenching his burning cock in her honeyed warmth. He pounded into her, her hips rising eagerly to grind against him, her tiny, strangled moans raising the hairs on the back of his neck while hardening his cock even further. The reality of making love to her was so far beyond everything he had ever imagined, so far beyond the fantasies he had indulged in, planning how to win her, that he was overwhelmed. By her openness, by her generosity in giving herself completely to his lovemaking. He dragged his lips from her taut, flushed nipple and kissed his way up her neck, little bites timed to his wild thrusts. She arched her neck and moaned again, tightening her sheath around him, putting him right at the brink; he finally kissed her again, plunging his tongue into her welcoming warmth just as his cock erupted, filling her clasping passage with his cum. His sudden change in rhythm pulled her over the edge as well into a third orgasm, this one so strong as to make the other ones seem insignificant. They both collapsed, shaking and weak, in each other's arms.

She lay sprawled, stunned, under his weight, still impaled on his hard, pulsing cock. He had turned her world upside down. She, who up until tonight hadn't even kissed a boy, was now writhing against him in abandonment, accepting every caress and enthusiastically reciprocating. She could barely form a coherent thought for the desire still racing through her. Still, she nuzzled his ear and whispered, "Eric?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I think I might be ready to consider dating now."

Their breathless laughter skipped out over the lake, where the ripples shimmered like diamonds in the moonlight.

12