Awakening

Story Info
Chronicle of beginning desire.
1.1k words
4.17
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't easy to begin a relationship, even more difficult to express certain desires that may be met with uncertainty. At 28 I found myself divorced after a relationship that was my sole source of sexual experience. I had had only been with one other man, and had only a few experiences. It wasn't until a couple of years into our marriage I had tried to encourage more aggressive play from him while in bed. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know why my urges were so primal. Wanting to be dominated, wanting to feel like I had no control. He was not impressed, he was verbally disgusted with the idea of wrapping his hands around my neck, or spanking me any more than a hard slap to the rear. Occasionally he would play along a bit, but he was less than interested. Eventually as our marriage deteriorated he became an aggressor in bed, not playfully, but with malicious intent. It was neither erotic or satisfying for me, it was degrading and it confused me.

I had several encounters after my separation, a failed relationship, and what I consider an awakening.

My awakening began as solace from a friend. The least likely person to fulfill me. Someone that I would never have dreamed could spark such an evolution with in me. He, by trade, was a preacher, a man of God unable to act on his carnal desires. It all stemmed from a simple question when we were discussing religion "are you celibate?" It took him a few minutes to respond, the little bubbles indicating he was typing appearing and disappearing several times before he responded. "I can't say I am"

Our friendship grew, and somehow one day I made a light hearted joke about needing a spanking for something I had said. That simple statement would spiral me into a world I have craved even before I knew what it was. We began discussing devices in which I could be spanked with, whips, floggers, paddles, canes, and my personal favorite bare hands. The excitement that grew inside me from these discussions engulfed me. I didn't dare let myself believe that anything would come of it.

It had been years since we saw each other, but I made the trip to his place one evening after work. We watched a movie and caught up with each other. Sitting in his love seat he pulled my leg over his as we were talking, his big brown eyes looking at me so innocently, "is this ok?" and it was. He put his hand on my face and pulled it toward him, kissing me so tenderly. It gradually turned into deep hot steamy kisses. I pulled away before I could lose myself to him. Damn those eyes of his, a pleading glance, questioning my reaction. "Good." I said and laughed at him. His sly smile let me know He had very interesting intentions. I walked outside to smoke, he followed me chatting with me a bit as I cooled down. Asking me questions about what I expected from him, requesting that I consider a future with him. I was not preachers wife material, we both knew this.

When we walked back inside he playfully smacked my backside, I turned around and looked at him very seriously "don't tease me unless you intend to finish what you start" he grinned and shook his head. When we reached the living room he placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me to the sofa. I started to sit down, but he light handedly grabbed my arm, "no. Get on your hands and knees" I was so surprised, "really?"

Really.

I did as I was told, he rubbed my ass over my jeans, "I'm going to spank you, if it's too hard let me know"

"It won't be," I smirked at him. He's eyes flashed with approval.

He started with a sharp quick smack. I'm sure I made a noise. Then another and another, each one harder than the last. My arousal growing too with each slap. I looked at him for the first time since he had begun, he was clearly hard. Clearly enjoying himself, and I was clearly in for it.

"I'm going to pull your pants down, I won't do anything else." I complied.

He shimmied my jeans over my hips, and then he growled. Growled. The noise resonated inside me. Empowered me. He slowly pulled my black lacey panties down to meet my jeans, still on my hands and knees. I heard him exhale, "ok?"

"Ok." I whispered.

"Your butt is red."

"Is it?" I glanced up at him, begging him with my eyes to continue.

"Its going to get more red, probably bruise"

I moaned, just from the idea, he was sensational. Its hard to explain the kind of satisfaction that is felt from a mutual approval of something that may be considered taboo, or at least the beginning of it.

Slap! He hit hard this time, so hard that my body was pushed forward from the force. His hand leaving welts on my bare ass. I made a noise that was the combination of a yelp and moan, this just encouraged him. Another with the same force behind it. "Ok?" he asked again.

This time I couldn't answer him, I could only nod, the endorphins rushing through my body made me tremble.

Another powerful slap, and another, 10 hard masterful whacks with the palm of his hand. 10 slaps that caused me lose myself. I wasn't aware of anything in this world, concentrating on each blow, and the stinging pleasure it gave me.

When he stopped, I turned my head to look at his face, he was smiling with satisfaction as he surveyed his handiwork. His left hand cradling his right, his thumb massaging his greedy palm. He. Noticed me looking at him, my breathing was shallow and fast.

"Its already purple" he said, he rubbed my rump where he had moments before been delivering stinging blows. "How was that?" he asked as he rubbed.

"Good," I managed to answer my chest heaving still trying to regain control of myself.

"I want to touch you." he already demonstrated his authority over me. Not asking, but informing. The kind of dialogue that would allow me to decline him if I chose but certainly not an invitation to do so.

He slid his hand between my legs, still abiding his demand to be on my hands and knees. He gently placed his fingers along my lips, his hand was still hot from the spanking.

"You are dripping." he commented allowed. He brushed up against my clitoris, I wiggled under his touch.

"We will have to wait," he said, as he removed His hand from me, leaving me still wanting more, craving for him to make me orgasm. "I think you surprised me, you really do like it."

"I liked it very much," I hesitated for a moment before adding "Sir".

My awakening. My savior. My Sir.