All Comments on 'Awakening a Shy Friend's Sexuality'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really sweet

I love how tender and aware he is. And still, SUCH a turn on. They sound like they could be a gorgeous couple, keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 7 years ago
Beautiful & gentle

& respectful, to her & him.

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

Thanks! This was my first erotic story, and I didn't know how well it would go down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

A well written piece, especially for a first attempt.

You write thoughtfully with tenderness and understanding.

I will be looking out for more from you.

If you want to be more raunchy, you could write from Samantha's point of view and include excerpts from her very naughty novels.

And please could we have a bit more information in your bio, it helps the reader to know where your "coming from"!

ChibiFangirlChibiFangirlover 6 years ago
Virgin writer

I'm also a virgin who writes erotic fiction. However I don't watch porn as influence. I'm more influenced by other people's writings and thats how I know what sex is like. (along with intense research on how things are supposed to be)

cma68cma68over 6 years ago
Good story - you need to proofread.

I like your story, it's got just the right balance of character development to action. If we didn't get to know the characters we wouldn't care about their interactions.

That said, you really need to proofread your material better. It is distracting to see dumb errors when reading. Examples: "attracted me firstly" (first); "and role her over" (roll); "talk in a coffee shop about it" (talk about it in a coffee shop); "You're family OK?" (Your). There are a whole bunch more, too.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Ok but I'd like more detail

It was ok and I liked the concept but I'd like more detail and more information. Also you need to edit as there are LOTS of grammatical errors and places where just flat the wrong word was used, such as army. It's distracting.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
A beautiful story.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Will they continue?

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 5 years ago
Lovely!

Warm, affectionate, gentle - the way it should be! I'll look to see this continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
763 Followers
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update December 2021 Sadly my memory card with all my writings died unexpected a few months ago, taking with it many stories in various stages of completion, including a finished sequel to Gov Mandated Family Fun. (I was proofreading ...