Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma tongued all around my asshole and licked up to my pussy and her mouth found my clit and sucked it in. Then she pressed her finger against my ass and slowly snaked it passed that outer ring of muscle and my tunnel squeezed it. Holy shit...too much, too many feelings for me to manage. The tingle in my pussy went totally haywire and bolts of lightning shot up my legs to my pussy. My ass and pussy clenched and unclenched as I started screaming, "Fuck, fuck...oh shit! Fuck. I'm-m-m-m...c-u-mm-ing! Emma, I'm cumming...again. Oh fuck!"

I trembled and shook and Emma continued to suck my clit, and lick up and down my pussy. Nearly every time she touched the swollen bud at the top of my slit another orgasm began. I have absolutely no idea how many times I came. I couldn't make Emma stop and it didn't seem like she had any intention of quitting. My body was shaking and my brain turned to jelly. One orgasm after another made my clit so sensitive; my pussy felt like it was on fire. I didn't know how much more I could take...literally. I begged her to stop.

Finally after one last, long flourish, she stopped licking my cunt. My pussy was throbbing and her finger was still buried in my ass. She laughed haughtily, "So which is it dearie? First you wanted me to make you cum and now you want me to stop? What's it going to be slut?"

I was gasping for breath. The nose opening in the hood wasn't that big so I was doing most of my breathing through my mouth. I finally managed to weakly mutter, "I just...need...a break...to rest. My clit...can't...take any more...right...now. Please!"

She stopped fingering my pussy, but she was still slowly finger fucking my ass. I was still breathing hard and moaning at the wonderful feeling of her finger going in and out of my butt. It was unbelievable. Involuntarily my ass kept grabbing at her finger. I gasped, "Emma your finger feels so fucking good. Jesus, how many times did I come? I think you just about turned me into goo."

Emma moaned appreciatively, "I didn't count slut, but you seemed to be enjoying yourself quite a bit, and you do orgasm like nobody I've ever been around. That makes it one hell of a lot of fun bringing you off. And I just love your lovely back door dearie. It's so sweet and so, so tight."

I mumbled something unintelligible and after several more stokes she finally pulled her finger slowly out of my ass. My god, her finger was marvelous. The only thing you could hear in the room was my breathing as I worked to catch my breath. Emma didn't say anything. I felt her get off the bed and I was pretty sure she was standing at the side of the bed enjoying her handiwork. My breathing slowly got back to normal and it was very quiet in the room. I licked my lips and asked, "Please take the blindfold and hood off, please?"

Emma laughed, "Oh no, not yet dearie. There's so much more fun to be had."

I softly pleaded with her, "Please? Just the blindfold then."

Emma laughed, "No, I like you that way you look...for now. Tell me dearie, did you enjoy yourself like I promised you would?"

I responded quickly and eagerly, "Emma, I've never had orgasms like that, ever. You made me feel so wonderful. I don't know what else I can say."

Her hand rubbed my thigh softly, "Mmmmm, it was my pleasure dearie. I didn't realize what a kinky little slut you really are, and I do love kinky little sluts, especially ones whose pussy tastes as good as yours does. I really enjoyed doing you...very, very much."

Hearing her say the words made me feel dirty and naughty, and sexy as fuck. I knew it was the truth. I knew I enjoyed every fucking minute of what had happened. The fact of the matter was I had just had the most wonderful sexual experience of my life. Here I was lying in her bed wearing a leather hood and a blindfold, my arms and legs were in restraints with my legs spread as wide open as they could get and I'd had more orgasm than I could count. My ass and pussy could be had by anyone who might walk in the room. I felt Emma move again and heard the closet door squeak.

She returned quickly and stood next to the bed, "You really enjoyed me playing with your butt didn't you?"

I didn't want to admit it to her out loud, but I didn't see any way to get out of it so I sort of whispered, "Yes I did."

She slapped the bed and scared the shit out of me, "Louder. I didn't hear you bitch."

It took me a minute to say it but I finally relented, "Okay, yes I liked it."

Emma apparently was not satisfied and she raised her voice, "Tell me how much you liked it slut."

Now she was really beginning to piss me off, "Is this really necessary Emma?"

Her answer was immediate and curt, "Yes, I want to hear it!"

I really didn't want to have to say it out loud again, but her attitude pissed me off and I blurted out, "Okay, fine. I liked it a lot. I loved feeling your tongue all over my asshole and loved the feeling of your fingers deep in my butt. It was so totally unbelievable. I've never had it done to me before and it drove over the top. I loved it. Yes, I loved it." I was nearly screaming at her.

Emma laughed deeply, "I knew you did dearie, but I wanted to hear you admit it, and that's why I've got another little surprise for you. You'll love it. I've got a special little butt plug for your cute little ass. It's stainless and is about an inch and a half wide and about three inches long, and it's got a beautiful jewel on the end which will look gorgeous sticking out of your tight little hole."

I felt her weight on the mattress again. She touched my asshole lightly and rubbed something wet and cool on it and she pushed her finger inside. I moaned involuntarily...it felt so fucking good. I couldn't believe how much I loved having my ass played with. What a revelation. She removed her finger and something hard pressed against my opening. Emma rubbed it around a bit and then she applied pressure. She told me to relax and rubbed my tummy.

I felt my butthole spread as she forced the plug into my rectum. It was much bigger than Emma's finger but slowly my ass opened and the plug slid inside and the ring of muscle closed around the base and it settled into place. My breathing was short and ragged and I moaned at the new wonderfully full feeling in my ass. The fullness felt great. I loved it. My lily-white world was fucking upside down.

I felt Emma get off the bed, "Damn, you look totally fucking hot Amy dearie. Your pussy is all red and puffy and your ass looks awesome with that bright red ruby sticking out of it. Oh, and surprise, surprise, your little butt plug is really quite a surprise in itself. Get ready."

She was still talking when the plug inside my ass started to vibrate. Holy shit! Slowly at first and then it sped up. Unbelievable! The buzzing spread throughout my ass and to my pussy. I desperately wanted to play with my clit but there was no way I could get to it, "Emma, please play with my clitty, please!"

Emma was laughing again, "Damn slut, you just can't make up your mind can you. Ya know, I think you need some quiet time, but first I've got to do something first. Then I heard the tell tale sounds of a camera shutter clicking. Sometime she was close-up; others she was back away. That scared the shit out of me.

Obviously there was nothing I could do to stop her from taking the pictures, but it was terrifying me, "Emma, you can't do that. I can't afford to have pictures of me like this get out. Please stop."

She kept taking pictures, giggling as she did, "You stupid slut. Nobody can tell who you are with that hood on. Plus, we just have to have pictures of this moment for your memoirs some day. You look too fucking good not to capture this for posterity."

She started that stupid giggle again, "Amy, this is not only a Kodak moment dearie, but it's priceless." Now she was laughing her ass off at her little witticism. When she finally settled down she announced, "Now, I'm going to go and have a nice glass of wine while you lay here and rest. Bringing you too climax so many times has made me thirsty. I'll be back in a minute or two dearie. Kiss, kiss."

I heard her walk across the room and then I heard the door close. Almost immediately the wonderful buzz in my ass stopped. I heard myself whimper. I had already gotten to love that delicious hum in my ass. I guess I didn't have much choice but to settle in. As I shifted around to get comfortable the thought of those pictures haunted me, but in the end there was nothing I could do about it. I just quit worrying about the pictures and relaxed. Oddly, thinking about them really turned me on and I hoped at some point I'd get to look at them.

I was comfortable enough, but it was really weird. It was totally dark and there were no sounds in the room. I was thinking about the solitude when all of a sudden the vibration in my ass started again. It was fucking awesome, but it was so frustrating. I really needed to play with myself, I needed to touch my clit but I was at Emma's mercy.

I replayed all that had happened so far today. My mind was spinning thinking about everything: learning about Emma's secrets, getting dressed up in Emma's gear, having sex with Emma, being restrained and liking it, enjoying anal sex, and so many orgasms I couldn't count. It was almost more than I could comprehend. I was trying to make sense of it when Emma turned the butt plug off again. Fuck, I wanted it back on. I slumped into the mattress wishing the buzz would start again. Wow, I had been thinking about all those x-rated things and now all I wanted was the plug turned back on. What the hell does that say about me?

That's the way it went for who knows how long. I was in my own little world imagining how I looked and wondering if there was any rhyme or reason to length of time the plug was on and off. I'm sure there was. It seemed nothing was accidental with Emma. Sometimes it would be on high, other times just a little bit. She was driving me crazy and I knew she knew it. Damn she was good. I had no idea how long I was going to be lying there being teased by Emma and her special butt plug, but so far I had to admit I loved every damn minute.

12