Awakening Ch. 07: Sappho Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered the dining room, heads began turning in our direction. Emma glanced back at me quickly and winked as she squeezed my hand again. Obviously the game was on and the people in the room were very interested in us. I could only see the side of Emma's face but I could tell by the smile this was part of her plan. Then the surprise in my pussy started to vibrate and it caught me a bit off guard and I nearly stumbled. Thank god she only had it on a low speed or I probably would have fallen down. The mechanical vibrations coming from my pussy felt wonderful and each step made the special bump on the plug vibrate against my clit. Fuck, this pair of panties was worth every penny Emma paid for them.

Emma knew many of the ladies and was really into acknowledging each of the nods and smiles, and mouthed "Hellos." Hmmmm, so this was what it's all about. I was the new pussy on Emma's arm and I was there to be on display. Hmmm, I'd never thought of myself as just pussy, but I liked the idea. Being a slut made we tingle all over. I guess it helped that the wonderful vibrations in my cunt were spreading throughout my body. The heads just kept turning in our direction. Hmmmm, so I was a sex object. I liked it!

This whole scene was awesome. I felt kinky and naughty. That's two things I would never have said about myself before today. I smiled to myself, but I couldn't contain it and it spread across my entire face. I felt a stirring I'd never felt before; like when Emma pinched my titties earlier. I felt the need to really be a slut so I thrust my very visible titties out proudly and held my head high as I smiled uncontrollably. Forty-eight hours ago I wouldn't have been caught dead in public in this skirt and blouse, but I after the weekend I had, I couldn't imagine being dressed in anything else. I knew I looked hot and sexy and inviting. They could look at me all they wanted. In fact I liked the idea of being on display. I wanted to make them hot and horny. I felt my nipples harden as they brushed against the sheer material every time I swayed my hips; fucking awesome!

I started gazing back at the ladies eying us. It was fun catching someone staring at us. As I glanced around the room, I started to really look at the interior. The décor of the dining room had the look and feel of the Victorian era; lots of velvets and crushed velour. The room was softly lit and even though the ceiling was slightly vaulted it felt cozy and intimate. Small chandeliers sparkled above the gorgeous women, seated at tables covered in bright white linens and lots of stemware. Tasteful paintings of beautiful, large breasted ladies in various sex acts hung throughout the room. Every aspect of the décor had been thoroughly attended to. The last thing that I noticed is that there were no men anywhere in the place. Sappho's was more than just very impressive and absolutely beautiful. Its clientele was definitely a special group of ladies.

My body and my brain were totally buzzing with feelings I'd never felt before. I needed to let Emma know my feelings that very instant. I reached my free hand up to the one Emma was holding and squeezed her softly with both hands hoping it would let Emma know I was all hers. She glanced back quickly, smiled and nodded. She understood my message perfectly.

I couldn't put my finger exactly on the emotions I was feeling. I'd never felt anything like this before. An intense euphoria had taken over my being. The feeling was intensely satisfying. This was clearly the first time I'd ever experienced just being me and I was enjoying it. I didn't care what anybody but Emma thought. Right this very now, I loved being dressed like a whore. Not just because it pleased Emma and I truly wanted to please her, but I felt great showing myself off.

I loved that Emma made me wear panties with a vibrating dildo in them. Right now that little dildo was inside my pussy buzzing away nicely as we walked. I loved being new meat on Emma's arm. I liked the ladies looking at me and my tits. Realizing how I felt and knowing that I was free of all my inhibitions was sexually invigorating. I relished everyone looking at us; no, not us, looking at me. Deep inside where my psyche was, I totally happy. The huge smile on my face got even bigger and I started swaying my hips like a porn queen, doing my best to flash my panty covered ass cheeks.

By the time we were half way across the room, the curiosity in us was waning a bit, but I kept playing eye tag with every lady that took interest. One hot chic was really interested in me so we locked eyes for a long minute. She was beautiful and dressed quite sexy. She wore a very racy black fringe top that allowed her big tits and nipples to poke through. Her black leather collar was adorned with the word "cunt." Hmmm, I giggled wondering if she was, or whether she was just warning people. I thought I was funny as hell. Then I noticed that a lot of the ladies were wearing collars. Some were leather like mine; others were finely crafted out of precious metals; fucking kinky. I liked the vibe of this place. I smiled again. I fit right in.

Julie stopped at a short set of steps raising her hand palm up for us to go up. Just as I was about to lift my leg, Emma turned the dildo to high. The jolt surprised me and I stumbled slightly as I lifted my leg to go up the steps. I recovered, jerking my head toward Emma. By the look on her face I knew she had it planned and she get tremendous pleasure from my reaction. Hmmm, Emma just gave me a lesson about control. It was very nice indeed. I liked her teaching methods.

The high speed buzz in my pussy was very intense and made walking difficult. My clit had become intensely sensitive and I really had to concentrate on each step, but finally made it up the stairs and to our table without a problem. Man my pussy was really buzzing and as soon as I sat down I crossed my legs to intensify the sensation. Thankfully once Emma was seated, she lowered the speed to a very nice buzz. The hum was nice...very, very nice indeed.

We were seated in a beautiful, raised alcove with only four tables. The lighting was slightly lower and the area was definitely built for privacy. The art work on the walls was exquisite. Each was a tropical flower from some exotic locale photographed and framed beautifully. Julie stood tableside close to Emma making sure her bare pussy was on full display. She looked to Emma and got a return nod. She began as if proudly teaching the newbie. She called my attention to the art and explained that each piece was actually artistically photographed female genitalia done by a world renowned artist. Julie spoke about each piece as if she personally knew each vagina, each set of pussy lips and each of the clitorises. She enjoyed explaining the intricacies of each beautiful piece. Listening to her hypnotic voice describe each model's vagina was almost like watching porn and an incredible fucking turn on.

I regarded the beautiful photographs with a new found interest and marveled at how the artist had highlighted the beauty of female genitalia colorizing certain parts to emphasize and enhance the unique physical characteristics of each lady. One woman's large outer lips were a beautiful sensual pink tone while the protruding clitoris on another was vibrant orange. Each was a true work of art and incredibly erotic once you knew what you were looking at. Without thinking I commented aloud, "Wow, I really like the one with the pink clit and big gold pussy lips. That looks delicious." Damn, I liked hearing myself say it and I found myself wondering if my pussy was pretty enough to be captured on canvas like these. At some point I'd have to ask Emma if she would have my pussy professionally photographed.

Once she was done explaining the art work, Julie asked if there was anything else she could get us or do for us. She had moved even closer to Emma and still had that pleading look on her face. She raised her hips slightly to make her pussy available. Emma smiled and nodded no and Julie placed one menu next to Emma, smiled and excused herself. I watched her beautiful ass go down the steps and then saunter slowly across the room. Damn, she was fine! I returned my gaze to Emma and she had a big smile on her face. She knew I like everything about Julie. Nice!

Emma was looking at the menu so I went back to casually scanning the room again. Damn, as they said in Top Gun, this place was one target rich environment. No matter where I looked, the women were beautiful, impeccably dressed and perfectly coiffed. There were miles of cleavage and every conceivable style of peek-a-boo top. Exposed skin was the order of the day. To my amazement, there were even two very busty, very attractive young ladies sitting topless with their companions. Both were wearing collars and both had their huge nipples pierced. Damn, even though I was almost topless, having nothing on looked like fun. Clearly I had become an exhibitionist and enjoyed being one.

Emma kept changing the speed of my panties and I had to admit I was thoroughly enjoying the buzz spreading throughout my body. She was very good at changing the speed without giving any indication she was doing it. Every time she did it, the surprise would make me twitch. Emma thought it was hysterical and would feign concern for my well being. In any event, I was very happy having my pussy massaged by my magical panties while I enjoyed the scenery in the room.

I scanned the crowd enthralled at the party going on in front of me. I became captivated with a twosome playing a very naughty game. The younger short haired blonde was adorned with a beautiful silver collar. Her companion, a slightly older but delicious brunette with gigantic tits, held the filigree leash daintily in her aquiline fingers. Whenever she gently tugged on her kitten's leash, the cute little blonde would smile, lean in and extend the tip of her little pink tongue between her puckered pink lips. The brunette would take a sip of wine and then impale her mouth on the blonde's waiting tongue and the two would kiss. Then during the kiss the blonde would suck the wine into her mouth. Watching them kiss, and suck tongue made me hot and bothered. Watching them made me think about how much I liked kissing Emma. Damn, Emma was like a fine wine or a yummy gooey desert. You always wanted to go back for more. Watching those two was pure porn and they knew they were performing for the crowd. It was fun and added to the tingle spreading from my pussy throughout my body.

I was lost in reverie when a beautiful woman appeared at our table. She was dressed provocatively in tight shiny black leggings, a white butler's vest that did little to conceal her abundant tits, a white bow tie and patent leather heels. Her tits strained pleasantly at the vest buttons and the beautiful swell of her tit flesh was feminine and quite inviting. Her eyes were perfectly done in heavy make up like Julie's, only in smoky blacks, grays and purples. Black eyeliner extended passed the end of her eye making her eyes look big and alluring. Her eye lashes were dark and full in contrast to her short spiky blonde hair. She was a sexy, very exotic pixie. Her name tag read "Sindee".

She stood quite close to Emma and waited quietly. Emma turned and smiled, "Hi Sindee, you look simple delicious today sweetie." Emma casually raised her hand to Sindee's ass and caressed it as if she'd done it many times before. Obviously Emma had free reign with the staff because Sindee didn't move an inch. Emma looked up, "Sindee, this is Amy, a very special friend of mine." Then she looked at me, "Amy, Sindee is also a very good friend of mine. Hopefully, one day soon the three of us can get together for some play time."

Sindee moved closer to Emma and spread her legs slightly. I watched in awe as Emma glanced idly over the menu while slowly sliding her hand between Sindee's thighs. She softly rubbed the shiny spandex where Sindee's pussy lay hidden below. Sindee's eyes closed as she moaned letting Emma caress her. Sindee finally spoke, her voice was barely a whisper, hoarse and raspy, "That would be lovely Miss Emma. You know how I love our play time together." It was clear that Emma had done this many times before and Sindee was all about letting Emma have her way. Mmmm, I understood those feelings completely. I was learning in ways that surprised and astounded me. Emma was way more than I thought she was. Wow, you can know a person for all those years and not know them at all.

Emma looked up from the menu and smiled at me as she continued to rub Sindee's pussy. Emma stiffened her middle finger and pushed insistently where she knew Sindee's opening was. Soon I could easily make out the outline of her sex. Emma spoke as she ran her fingers back and forth against the wet material, "Sindee was the model for the art work on the opposite wall; the one with the huge gold pussy lips and the big pink clit. The one you like so much. And, as I can tell you, she looks more beautiful in person than in the photo. Sindee is a very beautiful, very talented, very sexy lady."

Watching Emma was mind boggling. The look on her face as she toyed with Sindee was riveting and the way that Sindee was responding was telling. I didn't say anything. Sindee watched me through half closed eyes as she opened her legs even further. Emma pushed the spandex deeper into the willing server's pussy. I could see the large darkened wet spot on the shiny material. Her pussy was soaking the thin material. Sindee was breathing with difficulty, but her eyes didn't leave mine as she began whispering, "Miss Emma, you are very kind. It would certainly be my pleasure to pleasure you and your gorgeous special friend. You are both very sexy and desirable. " Sindee was gasping between sentences. I remained silent and just watched. They both enjoyed entertaining me and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

Emma's fingers still lingered between Sindee's thighs when she finally spoke softly, "Sindee dear, I've very much enjoyed our conversation this morning. I'm very hungry, so we'll have eggs Benedict with a bottle of champagne; my usual vintage please." I was surprised at the turn of events. Emma didn't even mention Sindee's offer. Hmmmm, more teaching, more learning.

After several moments, Sindee recovered enough to smile weakly at Emma, "Thank you Miss Emma, for everything. I'll place your order and your champagne will be out immediately. Would you care for coffee this morning?" Emma declined as she deftly moved her hand back to Sindee's ass, caressing it as the gorgeous girl lingered next to Emma. She wanted more of Emma's fingers on her twat. That was for sure. She finally, slowly turned and walked away.

Emma watched Sindee walk away and turned back to me. Her face had turned serious and her lips were pursed in a pinched up scowl, "You enjoyed watching me do Sindee and Julie didn't you?" Her words rolled at me like an accusation. She slowed as she spoke each girl's name to emphasize it. Her voice had a different quality to it; like she was mad at me for watching. I was still trying to process everything and now I was seriously confused. I didn't want to speak so I just nodded. A wicked pinched smile filled her face, "I knew you did! I could see it on your cute little pervert face. You're a dirty little slut voyeur." Her tone was accusatory and her voice was harsh.

What the fuck? I thought both scenes were for my benefit to teach me who was in control. Now, I was no longer sure of anything. Emma just stared at me like she was waiting for me to say something. We sat in silence. After waiting what seemed an eternity, a huge smile broke out on her face and her naughty tone returned. She was fucking with me again. The twinkle came back, "I love it when you're a dirty little slut voyeur. It can be quite rewarding and entertaining as you're finding out. Sometimes the most fun requires patience and being willing to do nothing. I'd be willing to bet a small fortune that your panties are soaking wet right now."

She delayed as if she was working something out in her head, "Maybe very soon we'll have the opportunity to party with both of them. They are definitely different. Julie's gigantic tits are spectacular fun bags to play with, but Sindee is a fucking dynamo. Once you get her going, she is a tigress. Yeah, I'll definitely work on Sindee, you'd really dig her." The smile on Emma's face would have lit up a dark night.

Emma and I were smiling at each as I replayed Emma toying with the two beautiful ladies when another gorgeous server arrived with our champagne. Her name tag read "Natalie". She was dressed exactly like Sindee only her tits were a bit smaller. Her eyes were made up just as beautiful as the others and her brown hair was pulled into a lush pony tail coming out of the top of her head, genie style. Emma watched her intently as she uncorked the bottle. There was something cooking in Emma's mind. I couldn't wait to find out what it was. Natalie filled each glass and then put the bottle back in the ice bucket. She stood next to Emma with her legs slightly open like the other two had done and inquired, "Is there anything else I can do for your pleasure you Miss Emma?"

Emma picked up her glass and smiled as she was considered Natalie's offer. Emma's free hand drifted toward Natalie and she caressed the girl's arm very near her left breast, "Thank you Natalie, sweetie. I think we're very good for now, but stay close if you would." Watching her spandex covered ass twitch as she slowly walked away was very nice indeed. It seemed like her tights went higher into her ass crack than Sindee's did. I was proud of my voyeur skills.

Emma motioned for me to take my glass and then raised hers for a toast, "Here's to awakenings, to understanding and to learning." Mmmm, I reflected on her toast as we both took sips. The words were powerful and meaningful. The champagne was cold and delicious, just like last night right before I sucked Derek's huge cock. It felt great going down my throat, both the champagne and Derek's cock, and I loved the little burn as it settled in my stomach. I took another sip and let it linger in my mouth before I swallowed it; mmmm, just like what I did with Derek's cum last night.

I was gazing at nothing in particular sipping champagne enjoying my buzz. Emma's beautiful face got serious and scrunched up like she was getting all mental. Jesus, not again; I hated when Emma got all serious. Then, the vibrator went silent and I got worried. She put her glass down and reached across the table and took my hands, "Amy, it's so nice to have you here with me, particularly after the stellar weekend we've had. Usually I'm here with one of my lady friends from my group and we just have a nice breakfast and enjoy the show, but having you with me is really special."

Wow, I guess I didn't need to worry. Her comment turned out to be very comforting. In fact it was very nice. She released my hands and shifted uncomfortably in her chair, "I think I need to talk about some things before the day goes on." Oh shit I thought, here it comes. "First, I'm sure you've figured out that Sappho's is a very high end, discreet establishment that caters to lesbian clientele and in particular those who are in the Dom/Sub lifestyle."

She picked up her champagne smiling as if she was reading my mind. She leaned in and whispered, "You know I'm not a lesbian. You saw how much I liked fucking Derek. In fact I love cock and I do love my men, but I also enjoy playing for other team as you've experienced. And, I've been fortunate enough to have enjoyed several of the ladies I've met here, in particular the owner, Lady Heather. She and I have become rather good friends and we enjoy each other regularly." Wow, I really didn't expect Emma to be that open with me. That was a hell of a surprise. I just learned way more about Emma's private side than I thought she'd ever be willing to give up.