Awakening Ch. 07: Sappho Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma knew what she was doing to me. I could tell by the smirk on her face that she knew my pussy was aching for relief and from the look on her face, she needed an orgasm too. Over her shoulder, I could see several servers headed our way carrying trays of steaming food. Sindee stood by our table as the food was placed in front of us. She clearly enjoyed my new situation and she stared unashamedly at my nipples. She looked down at me, licked her lips, smiled and winked. Then she smiled and winked at Emma as she walked away. I just got the feeling that I might be running into Sindee again sometime soon.

Our food looked delicious. Gooey creamy hollandaise sauce dripped off the pile of ham, English muffins and eggs. The sauce reminded me of the condition Derek had left me several times last night. Splooshed, I think is the term I heard Emma use. Damn, what a memory that was. Emma and I must have been really hungry because we didn't talk at all as we ate. Emma's selection was perfect. It was not only delicious, the sauce was thick and decadent, and the second bottle of champagne was the perfect touch. We finished our food in no time. It was delicious. Sindee returned to check on us. After giving my tits a good once over again, she gathered the empty plates and took them away.

We were finishing our champagne when an exceptionally attractive older lady approached the table. Her hair was bundled on top of her head in a sophisticated twist and her make-up and jewelry was impeccable. The top of her white gown covered very little of her overflowing breasts and the bodice nipped nicely at her rather narrow waist. The rest of the dress flowed regally behind her. She had a commanding presence and I could tell she wasn't a lady to trifle with. As she reached our table Emma extended her hand and smiled, "Lady Heather, it's so good of you to say hello. You look glorious as always."

Lady Heather took Emma's hand and stroked it softly with both of hers, "Emma, I love seeing you. It's always my good fortune when you visit. Natalie told me that you were in the house today, and with a special guest. Um, and as I understand it, you had Natalie perform some special services for you. I assume she did a satisfactory job?"

Emma nodded affirmatively. Lady Heather smiled broadly and shifted her gaze to me, grinning knowingly, "Your friend Amy is quite stunning and her choice of lingerie is um, very intriguing, particularly the vibrator built into her panties. It has your handy work written all over it; your choice?" Emma nodded again.

"I thought so. You do have a knack for kink." She paused for affect and continued, "Natalie suggested that since your friend is such a little slut, there was an accessory that you definitely should have."

With that, Lady Heather produced a shiny dog leash made of tiny silver links. The handle was dark leather crafted in the shape of a good sized penis. Hmmm, I wondered if you could use it as one. She turned to Emma, "May I do the honor?"

I was stunned. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was totally lost in my thoughts and the confusion of what was going on. My tits were basically nude and this beautiful lady was about to attach a dog leash to my collar. Emma nodded. My god, my heart was pounding like a sledge hammer and I'm sure my heart was beating a thousand times a minute. I don't know why I was so worked up. I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. My senses were overloaded. It felt like things were getting out of order, but Emma had given Lady Heather the okay. I was stunned, but nearly shaking I was so excited.

Lady Heather kissed my cheek softly and caressed my neck as she located the ring on the collar and attached the leash. As the leash was attached Emma turned my panties on and changed them from vibrate to pulsate. Now it felt like the little cock was going in and out of my already sopping pussy. Lady Heather smiled as she stroked my face and handed the big leather handle to Emma, "She has promise. You've already done well. It shows." Emma was beaming. Lady Heather let her long fingers fall to my titties and she squeezed each of my nipples tenderly. Her fingers were magnificent. There was only pleasure, no pain. The buzz in my head from the booze, the adrenaline of having the leash attached, having Lady Heather tweak my nipples, and then the little pulsing cock in my pussy had me in fucking overdrive.

Lady Heather looked very pleased with herself. She asked Emma if there were any other services that were needed. Emma thanked her and told her no, that everything had been superb, even better than she had anticipated. Emma stood and gave Lady Heather a long, very passionate kiss. Heads in the dining room turned in our direction. Their hands roamed slowly over each other. As Emma's hand moved over Lady Heather's body, the leash pulled softly against my collar. It was a heady sensation; like I was part of what they were doing. Watching them make out was a hell of a turn on. I really needed the little cock in my pussy replaced with something bigger.

They slowed their kiss and then gave each other several peeks on the lips. The way you do when you're done with the heavy stuff but want to convey your special feelings to the person. They definitely were into each other. Lady Heather glanced back at me, "Make sure you take good care of her. She is a beautiful plaything. We should get together real soon."

Holy shit, our dance card was filling up and we hadn't even been here two hours. We had at least two dates; nice! Lady Heather kissed Emma quickly on the cheek and headed away in a whirlwind of flowing white gown. What grace and presence she had. She was in complete control. Emma pulled slightly on the leash for me to stand. I started to put my blouse on, "Leave it here slut. They'll take care of it and you aren't going to need it where we're going."

Emma pulled slightly on the leash she headed for the small set of stairs. When I looked passed the stairs and saw all the tables still occupied with beautiful ladies I faltered a moment and hesitated. I flashed to my old emotions for brief second until Emma tugged the leash bringing me back to my reality. She started down the stairs with me close behind and I realized how turned on I was. I couldn't wait to be on display and shown off to all the gorgeous ladies. I loved it. Emma turned to me, "They really thought you were quite something walking in. Let's give them a show going out. Make me proud slut."

Her words nearly sent me over the edge, and the incessant pulsing in my cunt was making me feel weak kneed; what a wonderful sensation. I had to concentrate on walking as we passed through all the ladies. I stood erect as I could with the activity going on in my cunt as Ithrust my tits outs. I hoped just the way Emma wanted. What a fucking rush. I was on cloud nine. I was exactly where I wanted to be at that moment and so fucking turned on. I was Emma's slut.

I was about two feet behind her; the leash made a small arc from Emma's hand to my collar and swayed as we walked. Our trip out was much slower than our walk in. It was an unbelievable sensation; almost an out-of --body kind of experience. I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy throb as lady after lady turned to watch Emma lead me out of Sappho's. Being on display was incredibly intense. Every head in the place watched us walk out. I guess some in my situation might have felt dishonored or degraded, but I delighted in what Emma was making me do. I had learned so much about myself in the last forty-eight hours. Damn I liked being a fucking slut. I could hear all the whispers about the kinky bitch, the tart, the whore, the slut. I loved every one of them. By the time we reached the street and the bright sunshine, I didn't care who might see me. I proudly followed Emma to the car, walking with my head high and my tits thrust out.

Emma opened the door for me, handed me the leash as I sat. I spread my legs for her and my short skirt slid to my waist. I waited to be told to slide in and close the door. She went quickly around to her side and got in. Once inside, she started the car and turned the air conditioning on. Then Emma reached across and pulled me to her. Her lips mashed against mine and our tongues began to duel. Jesus, I loved kissing Emma. There was nothing like it. The phallus in my cunt kept up its assault as Emma's kisses took me to wonderful places. Her kisses were soft and searching and pleading. Her tongue was playful and insistent and her hands were all over my tits and nipples. I could feel that familiar tingle starting. I needed relief and it felt like it might be starting.

Emma put her hand between my thighs and pushed against my pussy. It made the pulsating dildo press delightfully against my clit. The tingle got stronger. Her kisses felt so soft and I yielded to her lips and tongue. She kept pressing my panties and pushing the dildo deeper in my pussy. Oh shit, that great feeling was starting again. My legs tensed up and it hit just as Emma pushed the vibrator in even deeper, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Emma...I'm cumming. Oh god, shit, yeeesss, ooohhhhh." The words came out like a feral growl. The tingle in my toes shot up my legs like bolts of electricity. My pussy was on fire and my swollen clit exploded. I shook and couldn't breathe. Wave after wave of intense pleasure swept over me as she kept up the assault on my pussy. I dropped my head back against the seat and let it roll against the window. My body was jelly and I had no idea how many orgasms I had. My panties went silent. I didn't move. I just lay against the seat with my eyes closed panting like a dog in heat.

There was no sound in the car except the air conditioning and our heavy breathing. Fuck, she'd done it to me again. I had no idea how many times I'd cum. She was a fucking phenomenal lover and she was wearing me out. I had no idea where the collar thing was going to go, but so far Sunday with Emma had been a wonderful whirlwind of new experiences.

I felt the car shift into gear and I opened my eyes to find Emma staring at me, "Jesus girl, I thought I was going to have to call 911. I love watching you cum." She brushed my arm softly, "Are you feeling okay, dearie?"

I smiled back and nodded weakly, "You're killing me slowly Emma, but it feels like a pretty fine way to go, if you have to go." I licked my lips to wet them, "I can't believe how many times I've had an orgasm since Saturday night. I looked hard into her eyes, "In fact it's hard to believe all the stuff I've done since Saturday night. You've turned me into a fucking card carrying slut."

Emma looked back very serious but smiling, "No, you always were a slut, you just didn't know it. Somebody made you keep it hidden inside. I just helped you let it out."

Emma backed the car out and changed gears and then drove out of the parking lot smiling from ear to ear.