Awakening of Fannie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you Miss?" he asked with a smile while not able to believe his good fortune at such a hot sexy woman coming into the store on a slow day.

"Yes" she said nervously. "I would like to try on a pair of those heels that I saw in the window."

"Size?" he asked.

"7 ½ please" said Fannie.

He turned and went into the backroom. Fannie looked around trying to figure out what she should do. She HAD to get the shoes no matter what. Dave would be angry if she didn't and without any money with her she would have to improvise. She sits in a chair facing the rear of the store and notices that she will not be able to cover up her private area no matter what she does. Dave made a firm rule to her that whenever she is in his presence she was not allowed to cross her legs and her knees must be at least six inches apart. She could take a chance but what if Dave walks in and catches her? No she must obey.

"I hope that these will fit." said the man as he walked back toward her, He suddenly stops when he sees her seated. The box falls from his hands and the shoes spill to the floor right in front of the seated Fannie. He kneels to pick them up from the floor and from that angle he is looking directly at Fannie's open and shaved pussy. He stops and stares for a few seconds and mumbles something as he gets up and moves his stool to face her.

He sits and with only a couple of feet between them takes in the sight before him. There is an almost naked and beautiful woman sitting in front of him with her legs parted and her pussy exposed for his pleasure. She already has her shoes off as he raises her foot to put the new shoe on her. From his angle her cunt lips are parted and he can see a little of her juice working it's way out of her hole. Holding her foot in both hands he brings her leg up a bit higher as her skirt starts to slide up almost to her waste. With his eyes wide and looking at her pussy he feels for a shoe and places it on her foot. He fastens the buckles and puts it down as Fannie quickly puts her other foot up to his crotch. He doesn't move as she begins to kneed his now rising cock with the sole of her foot. Slowly he picks up the other shoe and puts it on her.

She stands up quickly before he has a chance to get up himself. In his seated position on his stool he is now eye level with her now wet pussy. Standing straddling the stool her pussy is actually up against his face. Her skirt is now above her pussy and half her ass is hanging out the back of it.

He reaches up and grabs both of her now bare ass cheeks with his hands while pulling her to his awaiting mouth. He plants his mouth on her dripping pussy lips and slides his tongue into the slit. Fannie throws her head back as the man begins licking her pussy with abandon. She moans as she starts to cum right away. She has been building up for this since leaving the car and can't hold back. She grabs the man's head while grinding her wet crotch in his face. She holds him there until the feeling subsides. He leans back to catch his breath and smiles up at her as she steps over the stool and adjusts her skirt to cover herself.

She takes a couple of steps in the high heels which takes some time to get used to.

"So what do you say? Do you like them?" said the man still smiling.

"Yes I do but I have a little problem. I don't have any money but I have to have them today." she said.

The man looked a little confused now. It finally dawns on him what she is getting at and the smile leaves his face.

"Is there something that you can do for me?" She asked.

"Listen Miss we don't allow whores in this store just to give things away to them." he says sternly.

"But I'll do anything." she said remembering how she got out of trouble at Dave's dress shop when she got caught switching tags.

The man looks around and finding the store still empty of customers says "Come with me" and grabs her hand pulling her into the backroom. "Make this quick!" he says as he opens his fly and lets his pants fall to the floor.

Fannie wastes no time getting on her knees and taking the man's semi ridged cock into her mouth. She works quickly sliding it in and out of her mouth as she jerks him off with her hand. It doesn't take too long before she can feel his cock pulse in her mouth and start to shoot his load. She tries to back her head away as he shoots his load but he grabs her head and holds her there as he shoots stream after stream into her mouth. It must have been some time since he has had any action as he came in buckets into her mouth. He leaves her kneeling as he quickly pulls up his pants and buttons them up. Fannie looks around for some place that she can spit out his load from her mouth.

"OH NO YOU DON"T. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ANY EVIDENCE AROUND HERE. THIS IS MY JOB ON THE LINE. SWALLOW IT!" he says.

Fannie quickly obeys not wanting any trouble. It takes her two tries to get it all down however. The man grabs her by the arm and gets her to her feet. Bringing her back out front the grabs her old shoes and puts them in a box and hands it to her.

"Listen whore. We don't cater to your kind around here. We want paying customers only in here. So don't come back. Understand?" the angry man said as he takes her by the arm and walks her out the door. Fannie turns back to look at the man who now has a wet stain on the front of his pants. She smiles as she walks away.

She found that walking in the very high heels will be tricky. It is not only hard to walk but the extra motion that it causes while making her ass shift back and forth is causing the Ben Wah balls to move inside of her vagina. She can feel the clack as she walks and she is starting to get into the feeling. All of this is happening with the eyes of most of the mall customers upon her. Men just stop and stare and she can hear women call her "slut" under their breath as she passes. She noticed a group of young men now following her and she begins to think about how she must look like a total slut to them.

The food court is on the very top floor and at the other end of the mall so the walk seems to go on forever. Between the balls clacking inside her and the thoughts of the day in her head she can feel herself getting aroused again. She is finally at the last escalator to the top floor and as she gets on she feels herself cumming again. The young men are only a few steps behind as she closes her eyes and lets out a soft moan as she cums again. She bends slightly at the waist as she grips the rail with her left hand clutching her shopping bag with her right.

"OWWWWWWW!" is the sound that comes from her slightly parted lips as she can feel a trickle of juice as it runs from her moist pussy and down her inner thigh.

The young men who are now at eye level have a clear view of her ass and bare pussy as she does. She can hear them as they comment with each other about it but it does not stop Fannie from another much needed climax.

The escalator brings her to the top floor and she pulls down her skirt and clears her head as she walks off.

Straightening herself she proudly walks into the food court. She spots Dave sitting alone at a table reading. She sits at the table across from him as she was told. He looks up and sees her. While looking down under the table he can see her open pussy as she sits with her legs parted slightly as ordered. Looking down further he spots the shoes on her feet. As he looks up at her face he sees something on the corner of her mouth and makes a motion to wipe it off which she does. He knows right away that it was evidence of how she paid for the shoes and he smiles at her. She smiles back knowing that she was able to complete the task that the man gave to her.

Serving Dave is all that she wants now.Her cunt wet with anticipation of what he has in store for her next.

12