All Comments on 'Awakening of the Goddess'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago

When I see your name, it is an automatic 0.

Pen_DragonPen_Dragonover 13 years ago
Much improved

Congratulations. This submission is an improvement over your previous ones (which I thought were also good, but which people just love to hate). This may be the only story I've read where there is a transition between Loving Wife and Evil Bitch that is actually somewhat believable. Thanks for taking the time to make it feel authentic. That's needed in a story that's rather far removed from reality.

Anyway, from here you might consider adding or changing the elements of your stories so that they feel more distinct from each other. If you want to keep with the erotic betrayal themes you could (for example) switch roles so that the male is the betrayer, bring other family members into it (getting betrayed by your wife is horrible. But your wife and your mother?), play up the gene superiority with issues about children, preganancies, etc.

Hope you keep writing. And again, congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW !!!

WOW !!! You wrote 10 pages of this crap? Pawn your computer and use the money to try another hobby, you suck dogballs as a writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what

whoever taught you to write must be ashamed of themselves as are your parents, to write ten pages of this crap you must be in a prison somewhere with lots of time on your hands get a hobby because writing is not cutting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
0 stars

Waste of time. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

There is no need to read this story or it's other stories. 1 star is the rating for every story this non-person writes.

FelMarchFelMarchover 13 years ago
Oooof.

That was a real slug-to-the-gut of a story. Dunno if I'd read it again, but pretty well written.

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
Not even worth

scoring. Just plain crap. I could not even get past the first couple of pages, just scanned the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

As mentioned before just plain crap. Trent should have been man enough to cut master balls and cock off. Then as he was dying and all of his muscles relaxing shoved justines head up his asshole and let her suffocate that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Loved the story! A really fine effort that demonstrated a lot of hard work. Rather than trying to rewrite the story, the complainers should have been more supportive to the author. Instead, they decided to blast him because the story didn't satisfy their own narrow likes. Assholes!

This story not only addresses the sadistic side of erotism, but also the masochistic pleasures of sexual desire as well. Congratulations!

PolheimPolheimover 13 years ago
Good Story!

This story is much improved from you earlier stories. I know some people want to see revenge on Master at the end but I like this way. What would be interesting is if Justine shows up 15 years later after Master has thrown her out with nothing. She comes back to Trent looking for her life back and Trent tells her ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing

I remember your stories now. You are one sick fuck. Eat shit and die.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Well written story.

Interesting story of despair and discovery. I applaud this author for plotting this story beautifully. Great set up and great description of a total descent into hell. The author showed terrific restraint in teasing the reader...toying deliciously with the reader with the hope that there would be some retribution, some balance. The depressing beauty...there was NONE! Did I like the story...NO. I prefer these stories with some revenge, some balance. Did I enjoy this ride to utter desperation and misery?...yeah to a certain extent because it was so well written. Excitement can come in the form of desolation as well as joy. Grudgingly, this was an exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The author should be banned and their hate filled crap deleted

Holly crap this is awful. Why hasn't this author been banned from literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Revenge

I loved the story, half because of the depression and half because of the open endedness. Maybe Trent will become a nihilist and get his revenge. or maybe the master will die from the highly likely deadly stds he has. Or maybe no justice will come. Id prefer to imagine the sort of chaotic justice endings where Trent wins somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Formulaic, overdone,

..immensely predictable effects and thus, worst of all, boring. I had to skip large swathes because I knew what was coming.

Get some writing lessons and learn first of all that disgorging your personal insecurities according to some recipe doesn't necessarily translate into good writing, no matter the SM techniques employed.

If you want to create real dread, re-read Kafka, and internalize what actual fantasy can be like. The ultimate lesson is: don't bore the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice story

well written and interesting. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable

What a waste of time to read this unbelievable story. There are SO many holes in this that I won't even go through all of them. He NEVER would have gotten to the point he was in at the end, since no man would have let his wife change that much without checking on her closely. And when he did, he would have divorced her before it ever got close to the point it ended. And beat his brother? All that would have done was gotten the master, his wife and their minions dead faster. The illusion that they were "bullet proof" is laughable. This story wasn't even good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just god-awful

Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What an ass

You're kidding me. You spend 10 pages to get here? This is the worst ending to any story I've read so far and that's been quite a few. Shame you didn't put any of the effort into any real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Here's proof

Here's proof that village idiots can write stories. OK, so the stories turn out crap like this one but at least they tried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hack Comments

These folks can't appreciate the Manga influence. I do.

The antagonist needed a little more fleshing out.

Trent's perversions were his leverage of inaction.

Well ordered story. Hell of a lot better than ...

A man looked at my wife so I shot him in the dick...haha, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice job

A great story. Justine's "corruption" is a little fast, but enjoyable.

Altogether a great read.

Regards good writer,

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not a Goddess, just a worthless slut.

Another little pathic cuck story, you fags are just sad little men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content.

Pay no attention to the asshole annony, he she it, IT hates everything (but he reads everyone of these cuck stories) So what does that say about it? IT loves being a cuck and he loves sucking cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How/why would a man, "raging with anger" give up?

Now they've hurt his brother. Suppose he doesn't go to the Police? Any normal man would. There's so much evidence that the stupid master would be in jail for the rest of his life. But suppose he doesn't. Why not go after them? He doesn't even need a gun. Things happen. Fatal car accidents. Gas line malfunctions destroy entire houses. Food gets poisoned. Drugs get planted. The thing that's unappealing about your stories like this one and A gift from God is that you paint the men as pathetic people with no choice but to accept the fact that their wives are cheating sluts and they have to live with it. It just makes for a bad story, as the scores indicate. This story needs FTDS to come along and put a reasonable ending to it. The suggestion you make at the end of him just living with it is so ludicrous that I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This writer would make the most strident and dissolute nihilist look like Mother Teresa by comparison. He doesn't pull the wings off flies. No, this writer pulls the flies off the wings!

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

8.5/10. I would give it a 10/10, but one star off for the reasons given below, and another half star off because it made me feel bad for loving it.

Wow. This was great. I feel like a total jerk for loving it the way I did, but I did. Justine was absolutely hot, and absolutely evil, making her even sexier. I feel terrible for Trent, and at the same time I am kinda glad Justine finally found what she was looking for. I hate you now, NTRmaster. Plz write more, maybe a sequel where Justine gives the master some of his own medicine and sets out to convert more evil bitches like herself.

A little stylistic criticism, though: It would have been better if you hadn't simply copied and pasted the parts where the POVs intersect. Also, as mentioned by others, Justine's corruption was a bit too quick, especially where she fully embraces her evil fetish. I did like the final touch about the brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
397 Followers
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to "Reunited" that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/