Awakening Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we headed out. We had some stares from some of the women, apparently, we didn't have the restroom to ourselves. We didn't care. We sent happy, sensual smiles to those women. I winked at a few of them who blushed, their eyes traveling to my crotch, and the blush grew brighter. Laughing we headed back for her car to our next destination. That next stop, would change my life for the rest of my college career.

******

I looked up at the growing neon signs with wide eyes, my mouth opened slightly in startled bewilderment.

"A strip club?" I said bewilderment dripping from my tone.

"Not just any strip club. This is a high dollar one. And I know that for a few extra hundred, you can take them in one of the private rooms and have your way with them." Victoria said taking my arm in hers.

On our way here I had changed our clothing from the classy dresses to something that showed a bit of extra skin. Each of us was wearing a tight tube top over our breasts, Vicky's fleshy orbs pouring out over hers - the tighter the better she said - mine showing every curve of my breasts and nipples. I wore a very short mini skirt, something I never would have worn a week before. When I say short, I mean if I moved the wrong way, it flew up and showed off my dual goods to the world. She wore shorts that hugged her hips and crotch so tight they were more like panties.

I stopped as I stared at the building and Victoria laughed softly, giving my rear a loving pat. "C'mon. It's perfect, don't you think?" She said, standing in front of me and causing my gaze to go from the club to her. "All the lust in there, I'm sure you could feel it from the curb, " I could "you could soak up so much. Then I, watching everyone fawn all over you, could feed off my jealousy. Not just my own!" She shouted that last bit as I was about to say something, interrupting me. "I can feed off the jealousy of others. I noticed after we left the bathroom," bright red cheeks on her and me "that I could sense those who were jealous of myself. This'll be better."

I looked at her, then looked at the building. I'll learn later in life that certain places just called to people like me with magic attuned as mine was. More so than any of the other Sins. If magic is the force of the universe, the thing that made everything go, the thing that kept everything turning. Lust was a byproduct. The relaxing after a hard day. Sloth was easier to recharge yourself, but Lust was everywhere. This building practically screamed at me to get in there. To revel in the glow. To unleash my base desires.

I nodded. And enter it we did. Again, our fake IDs came into play as we were carded by the bouncer at the door. The man looked us over, handed our IDs back, looked us over again, and gave us a large grin. "Enjoy it in there, ladies." Spike of lust coming from him.

When we entered club proper, the loud music reverberating in our very bones, I had to grab ahold of Vicky's arm to keep up-right. She gave me a worried look, but I ignored it. Focusing on my senses, all seven of them (I had seven now, it was weird). I ignored the sounds, nothing could be heard over this music besides the occasional "whoo" from the crowd. I ignored touch, only thing I was touching right then was Victoria, and though I loved the feeling of her - there were other things I could do. Scent came next, though I was sure if I focused I would be able to smell the arousal, it mostly smelled of sweat and booze. And taste was easiest to block off. So, that left my other three senses. Sight, the part of me that could read the lust off people, and my sense of magical presence. That last one was important.

There was magic here. Dripping off the walls as I looked around. The inside was dully lit. The dim lights adorned the walls mostly, some were on the ceiling, shining brightly on the three stages the large club had. The color pattern was dark as well. Browns and blacks, a few gold trims shining in the dull light. Large booths with tables pushed far out of them, looked comfortable enough. Smaller tables at bar height, with chairs planted around them were scattered. And of course, the staging area, with two rows of chairs at each stage. Then the bar, which Vicky was currently pulling me towards. I found out later she figured out what was happening, and just let me roll with it.

After she forced me into a seat and ordered a drink I focused on the people. There were men and women in the audience. Women and two men on the three stages. The men took up the last one, there weren't as many onlookers, but enough to make it worth their while. The place was fucking packed. People of all shapes and sizes and colors, all of them in different degrees of dress. There was a man who was in a business suit, it looked expensive. There was one wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. There was a girl who had on less clothing than we did, but was throwing money at one of the male strippers.

And, that part of me that was new, that let me know secrets about their bedroom they didn't tell many people. That sense, was going out of control. There was too much information to take in. Too many secrets pushing their way into my consciousness. There was a political figure, cheating on his wife with two or more women. There was a woman who played at straight, watching the male dancer, but her eyes kept travelling to the female. There was a pervert, who wanted nothing more than to jack off in his pants. There was a man who was abused at home, coming here to forget about it. There was a woman, dancer, who was abused at home, coming here to forget about it as well. Those were just a few. To list them all I would need more time.

I felt a shaking on my body and opened my eyes to look at Vicky, who looked worried. "Are you okay?" She mouthed at me, and I nodded. The concern was touching, the thought passing through her eyes that maybe this was a bad idea. That maybe it was too much for me to handle.

I wanted to prove to her I was stronger than that, and took a deep breath. Pushing everything in the back of my mind, my eyes set on hers as I studied her features absently. It took a few minutes before I was back in control. Everything was still there, but it was a buzzing, a fly around your head, easy to ignore but its presence was still known. Then I realized that there were fluids dripping down my leg as I brought my other senses into play.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Came Vicky's voice as she yelled over the beating of the song. I nodded again, taking her hand and putting it against my thigh where the juices were. She was about to ask what was it before realization hit her and her eyes went wide. "Oh, my god." Said her lips, though she wasn't loud enough for me to hear. Then she smiled and leaned forward and kissed me deeply.

It didn't last for long, and some of the eyes at the bar turned to us, more sharp spikes of lust hit me. I could feel the need for everyone in the building, but there was a sharp spike when those needs, those thoughts, were focused on me. It was better than any aphrodisiac. I squeezed Vicky's thigh as I took a sip of the drink she ordered.

"Pick a girl." Came her voice in my ear, and I gave her a look. She nodded. "Pick a girl and we'll get her in one of the back rooms. C'mon, it'll be hot as hell." She bit her bottom lip as she looked around at all the eye candy. Though she looked at other girls, the spike in lust was aimed towards me. Hers was different than the others. I knew when she had a particular naughty thought despite the randomness of the spikes around me.

So, I did as she asked. I looked around. The workers were rather easy to spot moving amongst the Friday night crowd. It wasn't just their attire. Though it was easy to spot the easy-to-take-off tops and bottoms. Though out here in the main area, they weren't allowed to go completely naked - but tops were easily able to come off, and breasts swinging in the wind. It was the look on their faces, it was predatory. It was hot. Pick any girl? I wanted them all, and the men. But, Victoria said girl.

My eyes fell on the dark cream tone skin of one of the dancers, our eyes met. She was beautiful. Her attire reminded me of videos of belly dancers from India, which would match her appearance. Long, wavy brown hair flowed to the middle of her back as she moved sensuously through the crowd, her eyes locked on mine by now. Though her clothing was skimpy, more of her skin was covered by fabric than some of the other dancers. I had a feeling she was just coming on the clock.

"Her." I said into Victoria's ears. She followed my line of site before she smiled, her eyes resting on the Indian Princess.

It seemed like the only people in the club was myself and the dancer moving towards me. She moved slowly, snaking her way sensually through the mulling crowd. She would stop periodically, talk to who I assumed was a regular, laughed and then continued towards me.

There was something, I couldn't quite place. It was just a feeling. Something poking at my senses, something that felt familiar. Different than the spikes of lust around me. Different than the knowledge of sexual frustrations and secrets around me. I couldn't quite place my finger on it.

"Well hello there, gorgeous." The woman said, as she finally reached me. One of her soft, thin hands placed on my thighs. "Never seen you 'round here before." She said, leaning forward as she spoke. The garments she wore were blue and gold. Though they were opaque around her large breasts and crotch, she had see-through fabric that flowed off her body, it made every move she made seem like a dance routine.

"H-Hey..." I said, rather stupidly as I blushed at the attention. That familiar feeling itching away at my thoughts. "Uh... Y-Yeah... First time..." I said again. Normally I could talk to people. It was easy to talk to strangers. Grow up as the perpetual new kid in schools, you either talked, or stayed as the loner.

Luckily, I had Victoria to cut in for me.

"Hi!" She said, her normal bubbly self, the golden spikes of lust coming off her felt like a hurricane. "I was wondering if I could buy my girlfriend here a dance with you... In the back rooms."

The stripper turned her attention from me, to Victoria. A particularly loud modern dance song came on and the two leaned toward each other. I heard snippets of conversation "did you have a room in mind?" and "it's extra if you want to watch" random things like that. I was sure I was being set up for a fun night.

Seconds later I was being pulled behind Victoria as she followed the stripper, Lazuli she went by here, to the back room. There was a curtained off entry way that led to a dark hallway. All down the hallway were rooms where music was being played that one could only just barely hear. All of them must have been soundproofed, the whole hallway had to have been because the music from the bar area was almost non-existent.

The room we were being led to was at the end of the hallway. Inside it was decorated in luscious tones of red, pink and black. There were five pieces of furniture in the room. A large lazy boy seat, situated in the corner. A loveseat situated at one wall. A large dresser with a stereo across from the couch. A bed on the furthest wall and a bedside table next to it.

I knew what happened here. Even if Victoria hadn't hinted at it before. I would've known anyways. I felt myself get hard and wet simultaneously. The two women turned to look at each other, both of them smiled, and then they turned to look at me.

Then I blinked. The room not only muffled the noises from the bar area, but the feelings as well so I was able to think clearer. I remembered where that feeling came from. It was the same I felt when meeting Ricky, the oh-so-helpful body builder Pride Sorcerer. The same feeling that I had around Victoria if I thought hard enough on it, even though I was so used to it around her it never bothered me. The stripper was a sorceress.

Lazuli smiled at me, and I blinked again. It felt different than either of those times. As if our magic was connected. It only took me a quick second to realize why.

"Ah, she figured it out." The sorceress said, smiling at me. Victoria blinked, she had seen my face go through some sort of emotions - though she couldn't tell what. Then she looked between me and Lazuli. "I heard you were new, not brand, shiny new."

I blinked again, ordering my thoughts. "So... You are like me?" I asked, again stupidly. No wonder I felt such a heat towards the woman. I could tell, now that I knew what I was looking for, she had been using magic on me. "Lust?"

She nodded and spread her arms. "Yes. Though, not quite like you. I'm afraid to say that you... Well, I don't think I'd get the amount of power you possess in a thousand years of working in this place." She said, smiling. "It was nice to push your buttons though, before you truly became one with your magic. Soon, you'll be able to make me eat out of your hands... Well, you paid for an hour, so I guess you still could now."

I just stared at her. Now, I have an omnibus slave who had to answer any question if I forced her too. I also had a lover who was magical, but our power was derived from two very different sources so things weren't the same. The only other magic user I met was in the same boat as Victoria, the same yet much different. This woman before me though, was like me. Despite what she said about power. Our souls ran off lust, our magic fed off lust.

There were things I wanted to ask. Things I wanted to know.

I found out later that if you spend as much time stripping as Lazuli did, you tended to learn about body language. "Not right now." She said softly as I opened my mouth about to ask. "I am pretty interested in meeting you as well, but your girlfriend here explained it was a special night to you two. She wanted to buy you something pretty, but said you weren't a fan of jewelry, so she bought me." She said, opening her arms to encompass her body. "So... I see a bulge, it looks like you've found an interesting way to have some fun. I assume you are Envy?" She said, looking back at Victoria.

Vicky, who had stayed un-characteristically quiet during our little exchange, nodded towards the stripper. "Oh... Uh... Yes, good guess."

She nodded and looked back at me. "I see, so you are recharging each other. Cute." I saw her wink at me before turning towards Victoria. Her slender hands pushed on my lover's shoulders, pushing her towards the lazy boy in the corner. "Now, Miss, I'm going to give your lover a time of her life. One she'll be sore from tomorrow morning. There's nothing you can do about it but watch. I'm going to make her cry out my name in pleasure."

I knew what she was doing, as I heard it. My eyes flashed from Lazuli to Victoria. I saw the change go over Vicky, her eyes brightened slightly as her jealousy surged. But she did as was told, sitting down in the chair and trying to force herself look bored. As she got comfortable Lazuli turned back towards me and walked forward.

"So..."

"Oh, Amellia."

"So, Amellia, would you like a dance? Or do you want to get straight to it?" She asked business like as she came within an inch of me. If I were to take in a deep breath, our breasts would be pushed together. "My god... You are beautiful though..." She said suddenly, her hand cupping my cheek as she gazed into my eyes. The barest hint of a smile gave her away, though she was probably honest with her words - even I knew the cheek hold was a step too much. She was playing Vicky, pushing her buttons.

I smiled softly, my hand cupping hers on my cheek, giving her a wink. Then she leaned forward and kissed me, softly, passionately. It wasn't the kiss of a prostitute, not of one trying to earn a few extra dollars. Awkwardly caressing my lips with hers to get a rise out of me, to earn the money she received - or to get it over with. It was a kiss of long-time lovers reunited. Our lips were familiar with each. I had a sinking feeling that she didn't treat her "customers" like this - but ours was a special case. We stayed that way, our lips pushing against the other, steadily picking up heat. I opened one of my eyes to glance at Victoria, and she was watching. A look between arousal and anger on her face as she watched the two of us.

Minutes passed before Lazuli broke the kiss, pulling her lips away as she pushed me backwards onto the sofa. "I want to dance for you." She said, her voice changing from one of business to one of passion. A husky undertone behind the sweet sounds. "Not because you paid me, but because I want too. I feel like you would fully appreciate what I can offer you." Her words were quiet, but loud enough for Victoria to just barely hear them.

I leaned back against the surprisingly comfortable loveseat as Lazuli moved to the stereo and turned it on. Drums started playing on the song, and suddenly the woman before me was dancing. Now, I've never seen a belly-dance in person before. Only from videos. In those recordings, you miss things, just not enough details. You don't see truly how much work it is to move as they do.

Lazuli started dancing by slowly moving her hips, and then her body in a small circle. Letting me see all of her before she truly started working. She was beautiful. Her breasts were larger than Victoria's by a small amount, but her ass was smaller. It was more toned, probably from the amount of work she put into dancing. As I examined her, I noticed she didn't have much fat on her body, and she was lean. Her muscles clearly defined as she moved her hips hypnotically.

The music picked up pace, as did she. She was facing me again, her stomach shaking this way and that. The transparent fabric shaking in time as well - for a second I wondered if that was magic, or if it was just how she was moving. If you're curious, it was how she moved. Manipulating the fabric with tiny twitches of her shoulders, arms, or chest. She continued to dance, her hands moving in time with one of the instruments, her hips moving in time with another, her chest with another, stomach stayed with the drums though. I was entranced, not by how erotic she made it, but how tough it must have been on her physically.

I could see her muscles tighten as she moved, once more giving me a spin as she danced, keeping her rear facing me as the first piece of clothing fell. One of the translucent bits, encircling around her feet as her ass swayed from side to side.

The dance moved on, slowly an article of clothing would drop at random intervals. They were sporadic in their falling, not only that but she had on more of those thin fabrics than I had originally thought. The music changed when the last thin piece dropped to the floor. Lazuli was standing before me, frozen in a pose one could only call "blissful". As in, she in the throes of passion right at the climax. It gave me time to admire her body.

As before, she was beautiful. I was used to the softness of Victoria and my slave. Her body was hard, and tight, and sexy. The type of body and face that would look perfect on a movie screen killing bad guys or seducing them. Either way would've looked right.

And then the music kicked it up another notch. The most complicated thing I've ever seen happened in front of me. Every muscle in her stomach, and hips seemed to twitch and twist different directions simultaneously. It took me a minute to realize that each twitch also made more of her skin show. Not that there was much left hidden away, but as my eyes were drawn to her breasts I noticed rips in the tight-fitted top. I was worried for a second before I realize those rips were too perfect to be natural, she was using her magic as she danced.

It was... Well... It was very pleasant to the eyes as I watched more and more of those large breasts show themselves. More rips, and more skin. And then at the crescendo of the song - right before the track ended - the rest of the bra simply vanished, her large breasts bouncing wildly as she continued her dance for the last few seconds.