Awakening Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then silence ensnared us. Then she jumped me.

Straddling my lap, she pressed her lips against mine, her large breasts pushing against my much smaller ones as her tongue forced its way into my mouth. During the dance, I had completely forgotten about Victoria, but I heard her gasp at the sudden change in entertainment. I ignored it for the most part. Focusing on the sweaty body currently grinding against the large bulge in my tiny skirt.

"Fuck, it's big." I heard her moan against my lip as she pressed herself against my shaft. "Mmmn... Let's get more comfortable." She said, biting my bottom lip seductively before standing up. Turning her back, the G-string she was wearing suddenly vanished as she moved towards the bed. Crawling on it, spreading her legs to let me see her sex and how aroused she was. Then she turned, leaning her head against the puffy pillows, spreading her legs wide, her hand going to rub at her dripping clit.

"Shit..." I heard myself moan out as I stood as if hypnotized and slowly moved forward. My eyes staring at her hand... Well not her hand, but it makes me sound less like a sex-hungry whore.

"Come..." She moaned out again, sliding a finger into herself as I took slow steps toward her. I wanted to rush her. Jump on top of her and ram myself into that inviting hole. But this show was just as erotic as her dance, so I moved slowly, watching. "Tease." She said, seeing the determination in my movements.

I took another step and she slipped another finger into herself. Moaning as her other hand grabbed one of her large breasts. I noticed then, as her arousal spiked, that her nipples were huge. Standing out a full inch and a half at least from her tits. I vaguely wondered if she had done that by magic, because despite how odd it looked - it was arousing. My mind went to how it would feel to suck on them and bite them. Another step forward, faster than before.

"Oh... Amellia..." Lazuli, moaned. "Please, come fuck me." She groaned as she pulled hard at her large nipple.

That did it. I took large steps, closing the distance quickly before literally jumping on the bed. I didn't even think about removing my clothing. I wore no underwear, and I was so hard my member had pushed my skirt up by itself. When I landed between her spread legs my lips found hers. This time me forcing my tongue in her mouth.

She moaned as my cock pressed against her opening. Going there by itself as if it was a plane and she was the lit airstrip.

"Hard..." She moaned out against my lips. "Forgot how much it turned me on to be with another Lust." She groaned out, biting my lip hard. "Don't tease."

Her wish was my command. I lined myself up easily, a sniper taking position, and then I fired. My entire nine inches buried deep inside of her in one quick motion. We both cried out in pleasure. She wasn't nearly as tight as Victoria. Her opening welcomed me with open arms. Despite how loose she was, she was an expert at using her muscles in interesting ways. And use them she did.

As I slid in, she tightened on command and released, pulsing her inner walls around my shaft. It was a new feeling, like a hand gripping and loosening around my shaft. She wasn't as soft inside as Victoria or my slave was. Not that it was hard, or even unpleasant. It was just different. Different was good. It was nice.

"Fuck... Hard, give it to me." She said, bucking her hips into mine. And give it to her I did. I pulled myself out and rammed myself into her. The sounds of her wetness being sloshed around my cock filled the room as I picked up my pace. My hips smacking against hers loudly.

"Yes, yes, yes. Amellia. Fuck me!" She moaned out. I had the sinking sensation that she was screaming like that for Victoria's sake. Not that she wasn't enjoying herself, she was. Her facial expression was enough to tell me that. Not to mention the sense I gained through my lust magic. Oh, god was she enjoying it.

I moved my mouth down as my hips continued moving. Trailing my tongue along her collar bone and along the curve of her breasts. I felt her hands grip around me. Her nails digging into my back and buttocks as she curved her back to meet my exploring mouth. I felt her nipple press against my lips before I knew where I was.

They were bigger than I had originally thought. Two inches, maybe more, I realized as I brought my lips around them. My hips were on autopilot, pounding into her, so I focused on my lips. I treated her nipples as if they were small cocks, moving my lips up and down in time with my thrusts. Biting down and pulling as I moved occasionally. It apparently drove her wild. Judging by how tightly she was digging into my skin.

"Harder. Oh gods, I'm so close!" She squealed trying to grind as hard as she could against my thrusting. "Fill me Amellia. Fill me."

I groaned as she begged for it. Increasing my pace to my capacity. I let her nipple pop out of my mouth as I groaned. Feeling the pain from her nails mixing with my pleasure I cried out.

"Fuck! Lazuli! I'm cumming!" I moaned her name out loud, louder than I needed, I did it for Victoria.

I pushed in hard, as deep as my nine-inches would go and released. My warm seed flooding out of me and into her. We each moaned each other's name as we orgasmed together. Whilst in the midst of it, I pulled out. Wanting to see my thick white seed on her dark skin. As I exited her, my hand wrapped around my shaft and I aimed. My position made it hard to reach my target (those wonderfully large nipples) but I did my best. Spurting shot after shot on her perfect skin and muscles. Some if it reached her breasts, very little actually hit my target, but most of it pooled on her abs, outlining the lines they made.

"Shit, it's so warm." Lazuli said, her hand going to the pool I created and rubbing it around her stomach.

I smiled down at her and leaned forward to kiss her quickly before sitting at the edge of the bed, still watching her play. We relaxed and calmed down for a few minutes, catching our heavy breathing. None of us talked, neither did Victoria who I had been watching in the corner where she had still stayed. Her shorts were at her ankles and her hand looked damp. She seemed to be calming off herself.

"Mmn... Amellia, you can visit me anytime, I'll even give you a discount." Lazuli said sitting up and giving me a hug, I could feel my seed smear off against my bare stomach. "It tastes good too." She said giggling, kissing my lips. I could taste myself, she had smeared across her lips like lipstick. My cock twitched.

*****

We were silent for some time, Victoria and I, on the way back home. She was fuming, despite the sight of me and Lazuli turning her on, the jealous edge of her showed. I was driving, naked, and randomly during the trip Vicky would take my cock in her mouth, bring me to the edge and then stop. It was torture. I was swerving dangerously on the road, but luckily, we had left the club late enough that there weren't many other drivers on the highway.

We shad spent a few hours with Lazuli, talking, exchanging numbers. A little bit more fun, including Vicky this time (free of charge, we made an impression).

The night was looking like it was going to be highly entertaining. I was going to be hurting the next day. But I couldn't help but to look forward to the punishments Vicky was planning in her pretty head.