Awakening Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, demon, you're a sexy bitch." Vicky said giggling to herself. I could feel how turned on Victoria was.

Breaking the kiss the omnibus turned towards my lover and smiled at her. "Okay." Her voice was the same as well, and I was sure her gaze could still cause orgasms in lesser mortals. "So... we need to be careful at this party. The majority of my kind wants to befriend you because of this prophecy. Some might make a move to try and kill you. Be careful to whom you talk. Vicky should be perfectly safe, she's there as your guest. We tend to follow strict guidelines about guests in our home. Demons will not be the only ones there." Her face turned to Cole. "Do not start a fight, Dog. Remember, you being here as a slave means you are a part of our Mistress. Any actions you take here will affect her standing. If you start a fight, she starts a fight. Which is one main reason Vicky is safe. She's not a slave, riling her up will not cause any backlash on our Mistress."

She took a breath, she had been talking quickly. My eyes had been examining the markings on her. The spirals made it hard to look away from her sexual attributes. I was pretty sure that's how they were designed. "Okay... If we get separated?"

"Oh don't worry, you most likely will. I'll have some of my more powerful slaves there to watch over Miss Victoria, along with the dog and myself."

"No one's watching over me?" I asked grinning at her.

"Even with the three of us together, mistress, you still over power us by a wide margin. Cole and Victoria would be targets from any wrong doing. And you'll have to be separated from us at some point. I'm going to try my hardest to stay with you, but... Things happen." She said the last part with a shrug.

I nodded my head slowly, looking over my lover. "Vicky, my love... I don't want you to go."

She blinked at me, the other two smartly stayed silent. "Why? Because of a little danger? We just went up against the Council a few days ago."

I held up my hands, nodding. "Yes, but that was seven. This will be hundreds of demons, not to mention the other races. Even I'm worried about this little party."

Vicky looked down at her feet, her easy smile evaporating from her face. I didn't want to see her hurt or to see her used against me. Eventually she looked up and smiled. "Have you noticed how much more powerful I've become?" I blinked at her, shaking my head. "Check." Nodding slowly, I leaned forward and took her hand. When I had first been awakened Vicky was weak. A trickle of energy, enough to be impressive at parties but to cause no true concern for another sorcerer. Now though, she was powerful.

I hadn't noticed. I knew I could give more power to sorcerer's. It's been confirmed that I give way more than usual. The past few weeks I had been doing nothing but feeding my lover. She was on par with my omnibus now, maybe a little more. I blinked at her. "I... I see... Okay..." I turned my gaze back to my pet. "Anything else?"

The demon shook her head. "Clothing, or no clothing. Demons of lust dress provocatively, I suggest you do the same, mistress."

"Is there any other way to dress now a days?" I asked laughing softly. So we donned clothing. My Dog, who had remained uncharacteristically silent through the tactical debate, chose the same armor he wore the day of the Council meeting, a nod from my demon said it was acceptable. Victoria wore a green dress that hugged her curves nicely, her thick bulge showing at her crotch. It showed plenty of cleavage and leg, another nod from my demon.

I wasn't in charge of my own clothing. I felt the fabrics come and go as my omnibus went through different garments. I just stood there while the three of them looked over and discussed what I should wear. Twenty minutes, twenty fucking minutes of this. Since my magic, it takes me seconds, at most, to get dressed.

Twenty minutes later I was wearing a dress that defied all theories of logic. First off, the dress was cut in half. The black silk fabric covered my shoulders, and trailed down my breasts, covering my nipples more than anything. Then continued down. I felt exposed, mainly because the entire half of my body was. My member swung freely, and my pussy could taste the air. "I-Is this okay?" I asked looking down at my body. I was naked, despite clothing. I ran a hand down my bare skin, looking over my shoulder to see the dress didn't connect in the back either. How, in the hell, was this staying on?

My demon walked up to me and gave my bare member a playful stroke. "Yes, mistress. This is what I'm wearing." And her blue skin was covered in a white sheet. It was connected to her by the silver chains around her throat, the fabric was completely see-through. Why even wear clothing? "This is actually normal for beings such as us." I blushed again looking down at myself, then sighed as I nodded my head. The demon knew best about demon things, after all.

"So how do we get there?" Cole asked, his gruff voice surprising the three of us as we all turned towards him.

"I'll be taking us, Dog." My Pet said with a smile. "Gather 'round, please. Mistress, to my right. Victoria, please move to Mistress' right, and Dog behind us... Appearances." She explained. We took our position, and then moved.

The sensation was different from when I moved myself. Of course, we were just changing places when I did that, this time we were changing realms as well. A completely different plane of existence. I didn't know much about the Outer-Realms. All I truly knew is that each one was vastly different than the next.

It took much longer to simply appear as well. It felt like we were in limbo for a few minutes, passing through whatever held our realms separate. When we re-appeared, we were outside. Well, I assumed it was outside. The stars were shining in red in the sky, and a black moon was against a pale grey sky. It was hauntingly beautiful.

Large walls rose from the ground around the courtyard we were standing in. There were arches every so often that led out into a garden growing with plants I had never even seen. Here were flowers with different hues I was used to witnessing in nature. The walls were a dark blue color with purple specks all through out them. There were no candles, no torches, and no light at all. But the place appeared very bright.

At this point I just attribute everything I see as being magical. It makes things easier than trying to find proper descriptions for them.

The place was too bright despite the visible lack of a light source (besides the odd-looking moon). If a black moon could produce light... I have no idea how this place operates. I was really out of my element. Everything was too different, too new. I felt a warmth encompass both of my hands. My Pet taking my left, Vicky my right, and Cole's strong solid presence was felt behind me.

If not for them, we would've turned around and went home. This was all before I focused on the other party-goers.

Let me try and describe what I saw. Picture, in your mind, all the mythical creatures you've ever read or heard about. Think of all the creatures, all the descriptions of demons, all of it; everything you thought didn't or couldn't exist. Guess what... they exist.

The first thing I saw was a centaur, torso of a human, body and legs of a horse. The human part of him was attractive; I admit it. The horse part was just that, a horse part. Now I know some people would get off on seeing a horse-cock dangling free. Myself, I'm not one of them. It terrified me to see it. The next creature I saw had to have been a sphinx, with it's human head (female for those wondering) and body of a lion; it's great and large eagle like wings folded behind itself. She was lounging like a cat would, talking lazily to a pink skinned male demon.

I had to not focus on a single thing to keep my head working correctly. The demons were easier. Most of them looked human-ish. Some were unbelievably tall, some were unbelievably short. Their skins were all different hues, pick a random color – it was apparent here. I noticed that the markings that were on my omnibus were prevalent on other demons, different designs sure, but still there. Some of them had horns, some had tentacles for hair.

"Holy shit." I heard Vicky's voice behind me, a classic Dog grunt in response. I squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry, mistress... there was absolutely no way to prepare you for this." I heard my pet say softly in my ear. I gave her a weak smile in return.

It took possibly too long to get my bearings. There was just so much oddness around. Those around me let me adjust, even the creatures and demons seemed to give us a wide berth. After that I could focus on what was going on. It was your typical party, for the most part. Servers with chains around their necks walked around carrying trays laden with drinks or food. Other beings gathered in circles to talk and joke. Rolling laughter filled the air every so often. I could also hear the sounds of sex from somewhere, but I couldn't pin point it.

"It's the minds of all the creatures." My omnibus said as I looked around, I glanced at her with a quizzical eyebrow up. She smiled. "You know how your able to read people? Humans?" I nodded, a handy new sense granted to me by magic. "You are doing the same here, but they aren't human. So, your brain cannot translate what their thoughts are saying. I'm going to try to take most of the brunt of the sensations if you request it."

"That... That makes sense." I said before nodding. The needle in my thoughts grew more noticeable and my brain stopped spinning so quickly. "Thanks... So, ummm... where should we go?"

"The president." My omnibus said, strain in her voice. "He'll be at the end of the courtyard."

With that we started moving. At our movements, the beings thought it was okay to come talk to us. I say beings, but meant the demons that surrounded us. They introduced themselves, saying their names in that rolling language. They should really think about nicknames... I should ask about that. We made pleasantries. I introduced my date, and myself, ignoring my slaves. They were all nice. All of them were smiling at us, complimenting Vicky and mine's dresses. Some of them lingering too long as they checked me out. I became acutely aware of exactly everything that I was showing off. Most of them nodded in appreciation. Male, female, and those like my own omnibus were all enjoying the show and the vibe I gave off.

Some of them walked with us, explaining the other creatures we saw, visitors from other Realms that had been invited. All of them wanted a chance to meet me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to meet any of them, but there you have it. What the hell was this prophecy about me? Eventually we made our way out of the biggest crowd and were staring at what could only be called the VIP table.

In the middle of the table was a small demon, no bigger than I was, but with skin as red as blood. The black markings over his body gave him an overly sinister appearance. He had horns that curled up over the back of his head. The man wore old roman-style robes of violet that clashed with his natural skin color. Despite his small stature, those around him talked to him with respect. We approached the three conversing demons.

"My President." My pet said, bowing her head in respect. She waited until the red-skinned demon turned to face her, his face smiling as he realized who it was. "May I present to you, my Mistress, Amellia Morgana Noctis."

The demon stood up and bowed to us. "Mistress Noctis! Oh, how I've wanted to meet you." he said before simply walking THROUGH the damn table. Magic. He had his hand outstretched. "I was ever so happy when I heard you were coming.

I broke off from my companions and took the man's hand. When I did I sensed his magic. In this Realm, their magic was different. It was odd, thicker than at home. He was more powerful than my Pet, but only just. It was true then, the most powerful weren't always the rulers here. Interesting. We could learn a few things from them. I gave him the best smile I could. "I was honored that you invited me. I must confess, all of this was not what I was expecting."

The demon laughed. Now, when you hear that phrase, you think evil laughter. His was rolling, boisterous laughter, the type you'd expect Santa Clause to truly sound like. "Yes? I'm glad, perhaps you can kill some of those overly pesky rumors about our kind."

I smiled at him. "Perhaps. It all depends if this is genuine. Or is this just one giant ploy to get me in your good graces."

His smile faltered, his eyes flicking towards my Pet. "You explained well it seems." He said to her, she simply smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, there are some of us who would use tricks and the like to get you to become our ally. I can assure you though, most who have shown up tonight had no idea you were coming. We kept that a secret. This is us... you see us in our true nature." He said, his arms encompassing the party behind me.

My eyes went to my Pet out of habit, looking for signs of truth. She nodded her head very slowly, saying he was telling the truth but to stay on my guard. "I see... Well, regardless, it is interesting to me to see all these beings here. Most of which are from human mythology, tales told from long ago. Its funny though how accurate some descriptions are."

The demon smiled and shrugged. The two others he was talking to making their way around the table to join in the conversation. "Ah, before we get to that, let me introduce..." And then he listed off two of those odd demon names.

"I-I'm sorry... What?" Vicky's voice came from beside me.

"Oh, may I introduce my date, Victoria Baker." Another round of greetings and hand shakes. All very formal. All very tame. Nothing like the almost all-out-war with the Council.

Vicky smiled pleasantly at them before continued. "I'm sorry if this seems rude or ignorant, but is there a way we can shorten your names?" She asked, to the amused grin of my Omnibus and the President. "I'm human, obviously, names such as those would be difficult for me."

"Ah..." Said one of the demons. Female, her breasts barely covered by a leather vest, matching pants that were tight enough to give her a camel toe. She was attractive, dark yellow skin with black zig-zagging lines over her body. "I can understand that. Yes... You may call me..." She thought about it for a second, I could see her mouth moving as she said her full name in her head. "Oxlie would probably be easiest for you."

"Narsal." Said the other male demon. His skin was white, like white-board white, eyes of gold. He had no hair, but multiple horns that curled this way and that. How come most demons were attractive? It made no sense... actually, that's a lie. It made perfect sense.

Attractive people tended to get what they wanted. Since most demons wanted humans... I'll let you fill in the rest.

"You may just call me President. Everyone does for the last few hundred years, I'm not even sure I'd answer to my name at the moment." The President said, smiling. "Now, Mistress Noctis, I was wondering if I could have a moment of your ti- "

"President of the Demons!" Said two voices from behind us. The voices completely masked the sound of the party, and I heard the President groan as I turned around to see who it was. Two people walked up, some of the most beautiful beings I'd ever seen, they even gave my Pet a run for her money.

A male and a female. The female probably a good foot taller than me, the male twice that. Each had long golden hair. The male's tied into a pony-tail behind his head, the female's let loose to cover her body all the way down to her waist.

I stared, I didn't care. Their skin looked like gold, not just the color, but it shined in whatever light was lighting up the area. Like they were living statues. The female wore white robes that hugged around her large bust and fanned out to her uncovered feet. The male wore silver armor. They both carried swords at their side. Muscles rippled under what flesh was visible, doing interesting things to their golden skin.

The most astounding physical attribute though was their wings. White and puffy wings that looked more like clouds than feathers were folded behind their backs. I had an assumption as soon as I saw them, which was confirmed when the President groaned again, muttering "Damned Angels."

"President of Demons, we greet you." said the male. His voice was like a waterfall, beautiful to look at, dangerous to fall over. The woman stayed quiet, though her too-bright blue eyes glowed slightly as she looked over me. The male ignored me completely.

"Ah, Commander Jadael... yes?" The President said as he held out his hand. The angel surprisingly took it. They shook in that old warrior handshake, the gripping of the forearms. "And how can I help the Heavenly Host today?" The sarcasm was apparent. The angel didn't seem to notice. My eyes were still locked with the female.

"We were hurt when you decided to throw this gathering and didn't invite us. Or maybe our invitation must have been lost, yes?"

The President smiled and laughed, clapping the much larger man on the shoulder. "Ah, yes. Of course! It must have been! Please, enjoy yourself, have a few drinks – or more! As the humans say, make yourself at home."

"I doubt we could ever do that, come Oaer." The man said looking at the female, she jumped at the sound of her name.

"Brother, if it pleases you, I wish to stay here." She said, her golden skin almost blushing... What happens when gold blushes? I'm still trying to figure that out, all I know is it did interesting things. Jadael grunted and turned to head back to the party. A few of the creatures went to greet him, the demons stayed away.

"Oaer, your brother is as he always is." The President said walking to stand beside me. He eyed the other two demons with him and nodded. The two followed after the large angel, supposedly to keep an eye on him. "And why is it, you wish to stay?"

"This is she?" said the angel; her voice reminded me of... well... nothing. I had never heard anything quite so beautiful before. Sure, my pet sounded beautiful, but hers was lust-laden, it was meant to turn one on. This woman and her voice was just beautiful. I'd love to have her serenade me to sleep.

I caught my pet's eye, and her smile. Before I shook my head, I was expecting a single word in my head, "enslavement". Mustn't start an issue with the angels, but it was a good fantasy. Judging by what I knew of their mythology, I doubted angels had the same views of enslavement the demons had. Then again... I looked at the party. Things weren't always how textbooks described.

"Yes, this is she. I was about to converse with her about it, if you wish to join." The female angel bowed her head low, showing more respect than I would've gathered between Angel and Demon. "Now, Mistress Noctis, if you would follow me." We all started following him and he stopped to look at Victoria and my Dog. "Oh... All of you?" I nodded slowly, he frowned. "I am about to share with you a secret that only a handful of demons and even fewer angels have seen. If you tell them about it afterwards, that is your decision – I cannot though."

"My pet as well?" He frowned and nodded. I turned to the three. "Stay together, please. Stay safe." They all wanted to protest but I held up a hand to stop them. "Enjoy yourselves, please. Drink. Flirt with interesting creatures." I said winking. "From what my pet had told me, I could ask to enslave them and most would agree." I leaned forward and gave them all a hug at one time. "Learn what you can."

With that we, myself, the President of the Demons, and the angel Oaer departed. There's a joke in there somewhere, a lust-witch, a demon and an angel walk into the bar... I followed them on instinct. I ignored them, trying to think of the punch line. I could feel Oaer's eyes on me though, and I fought the urge to cover up my goods as we walked. It was around that time I noticed we were in a building and no longer outside. Torches burned a dark blue in holders along the wall.