Awakening Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. We've moved... Our world doesn't work like yours. It's always moving. Those of us who have been around for a while can judge this and use it accordingly. Otherwise we just transport ourselves wherever we need to go," the President said, judging by the confused look on my face.

"I see... What exactly are we seeing?"

"The reason so many are after you. The reason your Council fears you, the Demons want to befriend you, the other Creatures want to meet you."

"Also the reason we wish to decide if we shouldn't just kill you." Came Oaer's voice suddenly. That sweet voice, that beautiful voice, giving such a threat. I think the fact the voice was so angelic made it that much more terrifying. I gulped and we continued on in silence.

"This place is old," the President said as we came upon a closed door. "Even by our standards. Our historians aren't quite sure when or how it was built, or even who built it. Not a one of us alive can tell you, it's just been here." He placed a hand on the door and spoke in the demonic language. "Now, if you please, could you block out your slaves presence in your mind?" The man asked.

I blinked at him, then realized what he was asking. With an apologetic feeling towards my Pet, I did so. "It's done."

"Thank you, Mistress Noctis." He pushed on the door. A light escaped the crack, it pulsed multiple colors ranging from bright beautiful gold to deathly ill black. "Try not to go mad." He advised before he opened the door all the way.

Have you ever had a concussion? Have you ever lost your memories because of it? How about that sinking sensation that there was something missing? Or maybe something you can't quite touch on. You know its there, somewhere, but all you get are small bits. Like the teaser trailer to a movie that you once knew verbatim but can't remember anymore? That's my experience with that room. With the Prophecy. There were two distinct things I remembered. Death and destruction, was one. The other was life, happiness, and creation. Two possibilities for the future. In the center of it all, the one who held the scales of life and death, destruction and creation. Was me, Amellia Morgana Noctis. There was more also, much much more. But it is just out of reach. No matter how many times I visit this room in a building that no one remembers, its all about the paths we take and choices we make.

I was breathing heavily, sprawled out on the cold stone floor of the impossible building. The golden beauty leaning over me. The President of Demons talking. "Your kind had a bare hint of that in the past. Which is why..." He continued, explaining things. I didn't hear him or much less care. I was lost in the blue gaze of the angel. Sarah McLachlan was singing her song in the back of my mind.

We stayed like that for a while before the demon stopped speaking. "It seems you are recovering. Oaer, I must return to the party, may I trust you to look after her?"

The angel looked away from me and spoke. "Yes sir, Mr. President. I give you my word." And then he was gone, and I was left with a living statue created by God. I won't get into religious beliefs here, but there are angels, demons, gods and THE God... I'll leave it at that. "Most beings focus on destruction." Oaer said softly, her eyes alighted on mine once more. "We... We focus on creation." A tear formed in the corner of one eye, that too was beautiful, like a rare translucent blue crystal. "What you could create would be beautiful."

"Th... Thank you." I said, my voice dry from whatever just happened to me.

"This is frowned upon in Heaven, our realm... But, if it's alright with you, I believe it would be right in this realm as well." She said, her face leaning down slowly.

My first thought (I blame my Pet for this) was: Am I about to get it on with an angel? My second thought was pure nothingness as her golden lips met mine. That kiss was unlike anything I've ever felt. There was so much power in her kiss. Most of my kind only focus on the sins, but there are more emotions than just those. More things to strive for than that. A kiss proves one. If you kiss someone with the desire to heal or to comfort him or her, it means something more than when you kiss someone for pleasure. The angel kissed me with that desire, to heal, guide, and to watch over. Now, it could be that she was an angel and I was mortal or it could've been fate, but there was an electrifying sensation between us as our lips met.

All the aches and pains I didn't realize I had were washed away. What was left was a simply perfect feeling. There was no passion in the kiss and our tongues didn't try to invade each others mouths. For once I didn't want them too. The kiss alone was enough. Eventually, an eternity later, we parted. I was breathing heavily, she was gasping for breath. "O...Oh..." Came her voice as she looked at me again. "I wish... I wish for you to have me as you do that demon." She said, suddenly, her beautiful voice speaking quickly.

I blinked at that. "What?" I said, the dryness gone after that kiss.

"The Omnibus, I believe you called her your pet?" I nodded slowly. "You have enslaved her, yes? You made her one with you?" Another slow nod. "I wish for the same."

"Why?"

She bit her lip, a look that was quite cute on her golden face. "If you are searching down two paths... I do not wish for a demon to be your only insight." That made sense. "And..." Another blush, a color I couldn't quite place. Think the green that copper will fade into when left to nature. "There is a feeling I have, that... I wish..." Ever seen an angel flabbergasted? No? It's cuter than a room full of kittens playing with puppies.

I kissed her again. Not that sweet kiss, a more passionate one. My lips playing across hers. I took her by surprise, a short gasp was all that could be heard as those illuminating blue eyes closed. My hand gripped her by her neck and pulled her harder against me. I broke it, breathing heavily. "That?" I ask softly, and she nodded. "You wish to be my slave?" Another nod. "Will it... backfire on you in anyway with your people?" A shake of her head. "Good."

I turned her over, her back hitting the floor hard as our lips met again. We went from that sweet kiss that washed away all the aches and pains from body and soul, to a primal kiss. The one you give when you want someone. She moaned against my lips as my tongue pushed forward, hers meeting mine in the middle. I could tell then that she wasn't used to this. Her tongue moving around wildly before I leaned up, straddling her stomach, as I looked down at her, reaching my senses out.

I gasped at what I found. "V... Virgin?" I asked her. That same green-blush covered her cheeks as she nodded. "Is it forbidden where you come from?"

"N... No... Just frowned upon, only about a third of us have done anything of the sort." She explained. I wondered if her brother was one of those third. Probably.

So, we went slow, me forcing my desires to cool off as we went back to kissing. I thought back to my first time, which wasn't as slow as this. Hell, I really didn't know the meaning of slow when it came to sex. My whole thing now was: You wanna do it? Come on in!

With the angel, though, I could sense her nervousness. I let her explore my body, her hands moving around the bare skin of my back, my neck, my ass. Her lips moved from mine to kiss along my cheekbone, down to my neck. I moaned softly in her ear, whispering words of encouragement. She was powerful, so it felt a bit odd to do this with someone so strong. Easily stronger than my Pet, stronger than the President as well. But, as with most beings I've met, didn't hold a candle against my innate strength.

I bit down gently on her neck, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from the angel. Her skin didn't taste like skin... It tasted sweet, so I licked it. Another long gasp as I nibbled on her earlobe. "Are you ready to be my slave?" I whispered against her. My bulge was pressed against the thin-fabric of her robes. She nodded against me. I thought about how I wanted to chain her. The first two were forceful; I wanted this to be different. With that in mind, I kissed her neck again. My tongue running around it. As I did this, I released my power. The same silver chains that adorned my demon were slowly created as I moved my tongue. The first true moan escaped the Angel's lips as the silver-metal clasped behind her neck.

That sound almost made me orgasm right there. If you could turn the climax of a sexual encounter into a sound – Oaer just made it. Lifting her arm, I did the same to her wrist, another of those sounds, and then the other. She bent her legs and brought her ankles close enough for me to repeat. By the time I was done with all four chains, we were both breathing heavily. And ready.

"Do not need these anymore." I said softly, raising a hand as her robe disappeared. I technically didn't have to get rid of mine, so I left it on, pushing the fabric away from my breasts so they could swing free. Taking the moment, I looked over my new conquest. Her body was beautifully chiseled. Strong muscles twitched underneath her golden skin as she twisted in anticipation, her hands clasped between her large breasts as her blue eyes watched me carefully.

I wanted to say something, anything to assure her. This ancient creature, looking so scared and nervous was so excited and aroused beneath me. No words came to mind as my cock pressed against her opening. She was wet and the first touch caused her to almost squeak in fright. I smiled down at her, one hand cupping her face while the other gripped her waist. "Ready?" I asked her, she nodded, turning her head to submissively kiss the palm of my hand. With that I pushed in.

I don't exactly know how to describe the feeling; it was far from normal. Normally a woman's walls would stretch to allow entrance, and you can feel the muscles, warmth, and the arousal. Those feelings are what give you pleasure. The inside walls of a woman had a distinct texture. Inside the angel was like having a million tongues on your shaft at once. It was a feeling I would've thought would be more suited to the inside of a demon in their true form. One made for pleasure, and pleasure alone. She welcomed me in, the tendrils inside of her caressing every inch of me.

As I pushed forward she cried out in pleasure. Her lips wrapping around one of my fingers, for what I assumed was to keep her quiet. For something so taboo to her kind, her thoughts were a mix of pleasure and wrongdoing. Eventually the pleasure won. As I pushed myself into the hilt, I realized those tendrils were giving her pleasure. If I wanted to, we would both cum with my just sitting in her. She squirmed under me as I gasped at the new and exciting feeling.

"F-Fuck..." I said softly, leaning forward and placing my lips on one of her golden nipples and sucked at it gently. I flicked it with my tongue, causing more moans into my fingers. "I... I could get used to this, Oaer." I said softly, looking up at her. She blushed, as she pushed her waist down against me.

Angels don't have a hymen, as I found out later. To a people that put so much emphasis into one's virginity, that was surprising. There was no pain to the woman when I entered her, nothing but pleasure. I didn't think too much of it though as I enjoyed the sensations.

"G-Going to move now..." I told her. She gasped into my fingers, two of them now as she sucked and licked at them. I figured that was her version of an "Okay". And I moved, pulling myself out, the feeling just as good as pushing in. Once nothing but my head was embedded inside, I pushed back in. Slow was best, I figured. It let the tendrils inside of her cover me more easily. It seemed to do the trick with her as well. The wetness increased as I started to move. Her body squirming under me and her hips were pushing down as I tried to pull out.

The feeling was heavenly. No pun intended there.

We stayed like that, the steady in and out, the sounds of our sexes pushing against each other, the gentle slurping of her lips around my fingers and mine around her nipples. Time was lost to us. The warmth left my fingers, which surprised me causing me to look at her. She was looking at me, her face in one of lust and desire. "P... Please, I want more... I... I need more..."

How could I refuse that? I sat up more, my hands going to grasp her thighs as I pushed in slowly one more time. She moaned loudly. And then I started to give her what she wanted. My hips moved on their own, pulling out fast and pushing in hard. The sounds she made were making it increasingly difficult for me to hold back my orgasm. "M... Mistress!" She cried out as I slammed into her. "G-Give me... Ah... Give me... Your... Essence." She said.

I moaned out and increased my pace. The slurping sound of her practically sucking me inside as I pulled out and her beautiful moaning, were more than enough to push me over the edge. Impaling her one last time, thrusting my entire nine-inches inside of her, we both cried out. The tendrils seemed to wrap around my shaft as she and I came simultaneously. She lifted her head up to mash her lips against mine as we climaxed. My juices poured into her, those blissful tendrils milking it out of me by moving up and down. I wonder if she could control them, or if they had a mind of their own.

We stayed like that. Me embedded in her, still hard, her tendrils giving me pleasures that were literally out-of-this-world. Our lips and tongues entwined with each other. It took me too long to realize we were still having sex. Our moans increased as her body did all the work. Again, it didn't take long before we were once more crying out into each other's mouths as another orgasm poured its way through our body.

"F-Fuck..." I groaned out against her lips. I wanted to pull out, to assess what was going on, but those damn tendrils kept me hard. Kept me in pleasure. They apparently did the same for her. We twisted, my back hitting the cold stone as she sat atop me. She was heavy as she simply sat still. Her hips grinding very little as the pleasurable tendrils did their work.

"I-I'm sorry, m-mistress." She gasped out, her hands reaching to grab my breasts to keep her upright. "I... I can't stop them."

Death by sex with an angel... That'd be a funny way to go, wouldn't it?

Another orgasm rocked through us, her hands gripping my breasts tightly as we cried out. A part of me realized after our fifth orgasm, we were panting heavily, sweat covered our bodies, (for those curious, her sweat was also beautifully blue crystal) I realized then she was my slave. "I promise I won't do this often." I gasped at her between pleasurable moans.

I then reached out through the chains around her. Those silver, beautiful things glowed a bright grey before she simply stopped. Pouring my will into the chains that bind us, she simply stopped moving. Her look frozen in one of bliss, our crotches soaked and dirtied by the mixture of juices. I didn't have time to see what color her fem-cum was, sorry. I took this moment to just enjoy resting in her, without the tendrils doing their thing. Then I summoned my magic again, coaxing the air around us to lift the angel up and off of me, my member squirting out a few last ropes onto her rear and my stomach, and then placed her gently next to me.

I then relinquished my will to the sound of her moan, and then her breathing. "Th... Thank you Mistress." She said after a moment.

Pain. Blinding pain in my head. Think of your worst headache, now double it, now triple what was doubled, and now double it again. Keep doing this until you can't think at all. I'm not sure what I did, but I felt the warm hands of the Oaer around me, and her lips upon me. Healing washed over me and my mind was throbbing still, but clear enough for me to form proper thoughts.

"Danger! Danger! Mistress, come quick!" Came the screaming, urgent voice of my pet. "They took Victoria, Dog and I barely fending them off. Hurry!"

******

Axle here,

Hope you enjoyed it. Now, I want your input.

Let me rephrase: I need your input.

I started Awakening as a way to pass the time, but I've grown to love writing it. I hope you all have enjoyed reading it. I don't plan on it ending any time soon - in fact I'd like to go further with it. Awakening, once it started, was always going to be the first stepping stone in a larger narration. Awakening itself isn't ending soon, for those curious.

I ramble, sorry. To the point as to why I need you.

I want to know what you think, what you want to see, what kinks you'd like to be played with, what aspects of the world I've created you'd like to know more about.

Honestly, I write without any destination in sight. So knowing what you, the readers, would like to see would affect that.

So drop a comment, use the contact section on Literotica, or send me a personal e-mail (address can be found in my stupid little bio-thing).

Look forward to hearing from you,

Axle.