All Comments on 'Awakening Pt. 14'

by FantasticalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonderful

can't wait for more .love this thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope this isn't the last chapter because I love this series.

ThitabeThitabeabout 7 years ago
Please continue this story

There are way too many unanswered questions to stop this story here. Please continue this story for at least one more chapter, if for no other reason then to at least tell what happened to Simon and Eligah. Maybe have new people installed on the Council that are loyal to Ally and Victoria. Go after the ones that stole Vicky in the first place. There are sooo many more things that still need to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never Stop

I just got into this series and can say hands down it is one of my all time favorites. Not just for the sex but for the universe and characters you've created. I truly hope to see much more of your work in the future.

DireApostasyDireApostasyabout 7 years ago
Finished

I'm really hoping this wasn't the last chapter of this story, because there's still so many questions left unanswered. Please keep going!

CrescentRoseCrescentRoseabout 7 years ago
Is this the end?

If it is, than I really wish you would reconsider that. This honestly a pretty good story. This end is rather abrupt and jarring, there is simply too much left unsaid, the bad guys literally escaped with no confusion that they ended up being caught. This feels like the bridge to what "should be" the last chapter. I feel there needs to be at least one more to tie up loose ends. Hopefully you will because it is really unclear if the story us over. Or hell, just leave a comment if it is or isn't, that would be greatly aprecciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A talented storeteller

You have a great talent for drawing readers in and keeping their attention. Whether you chose to continue writing erotica or other genres, I would encourage you to keep writing. I think you have a great talent.

Oh, and I also loved this story line.

DezmoDKDezmoDKalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

This is the last chapter availble, but i hope more comes,this story is so amazing! You have so much more to tell, and so many more questions to be awnsered,either way tho, i loved this story, was by far the best i have found on here!

And not because of the sex, but the story itself, that was what reeled me in, it became so much more than just an erotic story for me, i hope you keep up your work, because you truly have a talent!

William111William111about 6 years ago
Would really like more.

It is quite a good story, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More would be great...

Awesome potential here for a long story thread.

medrosakmedrosakabout 2 years ago

I just read this story through for the second time after coming across it again. Its a great story and it's sad to see it not be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous