All Comments on 'Awakening the Beast'

by TheInnerBeast

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

Vivid details and well written.

Great job,

-jinx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leaves me aching for more

I really enjoyed this story. I think there was some redundance in terms of "ownership" etc in the text but really really loved the imagery in the sex scene and in the lead up. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!

Just want to start out by saying this was and incredible story. A sequel to this would be amazing! He obviously has some demons that I think she can help heal. The only thing I would change (and I'm just mentioning this because you said you wanted feedback) is that you should have had the characters speak to each other more. I can see that the lack of conversation added to the mystery of the story and his dominance, but spoken word can be dominant as well. Anyways, great story can't wait to read more from you! :)

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you, keep it "coming"!

Thanks, all, for your feedback, and yes, I do want to hear both positive and negative. I do have other stories I've written already, if you click on my user name above, you can access the other stories. Will be even more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome story, definitely cannot wait to read more from you. Had me wishing that it was me up against that tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!

Sequel please!!! Loved this story!!

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sequels now published

I really appreciate everyone's feedback, public and private. As requested, this work has now turned into a greater multi-part story. Part 2 is now published (look at the bottom right of this page under "Also In This Series"), Parts 3 and 4 are now finished and should be published next week, and Part 5 is now being written. Do hope you all enjoy, and please keep the comments coming, as that's how I become a better writer, and can put out better work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape. Not very sexy.

Any animal can lose control and fail to restrain themselves. Unbelievable exploration of what WOULDN'T happen when a victim of sexual assault is violated once again. This would absolutely crush a person in her position. Very disappointing direction for promising characters. Jahoo

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
Interesting...

Interesting, I'm wondering what led you to assume that she had been a previous victim of sexual assault. We haven't yet found out what the ghosts are of her past, but people are troubled by all sorts of things OTHER than sexual assault. I agree that a victim would not react like this. And do note I was very careful for him to ask her yes or no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Interesting - What else would this mean??

"She had her own demons too, things she had done that she considered unforgivable. The church told her this wasn't so, but she wrestled daily with God and her own soul. Her mind began to wander back to many years ago, back to that fateful, awful day. Remembering everything that had happened. The intense, spirit-quashing hurt. That fucking pain. The guilt. Remembering... HIM."

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
Wait and see!

Thanks for continuing to read, Anonymous/Jahoo! As mentioned, at this point (5 chapters so far) we still don't know what her demons are. But the answers you seek may be coming in future chapters (wink). Do read all the chapters, as I think you may have missed the point and themes of this story. Very much NOT about rape, and in many ways quite the opposite. Dominance and submission can absolutely be consenting, agreeeable, and caring for both parties. And that's only one of the themes here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap

Depressing that garbage like this gets high marks. Submission,yeah right. That's what degenerates label it as to make themselves feel better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Therapy

Wow.... Please tell me this is only Part 1 and there will be more. Lol.... I was even relaxed afterwards and wanted to doze off. This was therapy for me....thank you!

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastalmost 7 years agoAuthor
More soon

Yes, sorry to keep everyone waiting, but 5 chapters have been published so far in this story. Working on several more. Look in the "Also In This Series" box on the bottom right of this page. Thanks for being patient!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The lies we tell ourselves to feel better about our lack of control...sad

Glorified sexual assault combined with the right dose of Stockholm syndrome, creates this "dominance and submission" facade. What a load of crap. True doms and subs are very communicative and clear about their wants and desires up front. This is simply a case of rape and mental manipulation. This Beast isn't really Inner, it's damaged and "outer" as it lacks the control to prevent unleashing himself on his victims. Weak minds are led to this garbage and follow it, fawning over it's "eroticism" without the intellect to understand what it really is - - glorified sexual assault. AdamsB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do some of these commenters even read the stories?

Way out of line throwing out things like "sexual assault" and "rape". Reading the story series, there's not only clear consent going on, but strong connections between the two characters. I have a guess where the author is taking both characters through this series. Can't wait to see how these stories turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There's too much missing here...

This story was initially well-written, but the lacking assent marked its descent. It read as somewhat pretentious towards page two, taking itself too seriously. This could've been a great read, but lacks palatable character development. The presence of immense, implausible idealism betrays the absence of introspection or insight. I think you're a great writer, but just need to build up the personalities in your prose. Like, I think the last two pages of this story belong in chapter two because there's so much missing about your characters' motives which belies their relativity. Honestly, I feel like this would've been a good novella exercise. I hope you consider expanding this fully and duly to make a great story.

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastover 6 years agoAuthor
Keep it coming!

Thanks all, I appreciate all the feedback, on every side, and every reader. Do note, that this story is only the first chapter and is continued in a series by the same name. Currently 6 chapters, and as a hint, I think many of you will like the upcoming chapter 7. Look to the bottom right of this page, in the "Also in This Series" section for other chapters, or just click on my username to the left of this comment, to get the list of everything I've published so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hawt!!!!

Was reading the new chapter 7 then decided I hadto start from the beginning. Very hawt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Holy crap, where did this story come from? Very well done!

Immagoodgirl17Immagoodgirl17over 2 years ago

Hello Beast,

Wonderful story. I devoured it. I want them to find each other over and over. I want to know what hurts them both. I want them to heal. I can’t wait to read more.

Thank you , Xoxox ~ t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous