Awakening the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently set Kelly on the edge of the table, her legs straddling him. He held her upright for a moment, steadying her, as she lacked the strength to move. When he was convinced she was stable, he lifted her arms back over her head, and lifted off her blouse and sports bra, leaving her completely naked, save her shoes, still on after all of this. Tenderly, he laid her back, settling her body back onto the table, leaving her butt at the edge in front of him as he stood, letting her relax in entirety. He lifted her legs, resting the back of her ankles on his shoulders, placed his still firm penis against her overly lubricated vagina, and then leaned in and pushed back inside her, watching his own cock re-enter her. Unbelievable how good that felt.

His eyes traveled up her body, examining every inch of her beautiful figure, her pale freckled skin, her trimmed auburn pubic hair now just above his inserted cock, her full breasts and round nipples, her fiery red hair spread out around her head on the table top. This woman, splayed out naked, unashamedly exposed, just for him. He smiled warmly into her eyes, not saying anything, his hands gently stroking her legs against his chest. He continued to surprise her with his full range of actions, going from lustful to aggressively controlling to teasing to wanton to tender and caring, being in charge from start to finish. He took her as he wanted, yet she too was satisfied, and he was ensuring she was fully taken care of. Kelly had never experienced any kind of this extreme dynamic.

Almost affectionately, he slowly ran the palms of his hands up Kelly's legs, caressing her soft skin. He smoothed her outer thighs, then slid to the inside, and back up her calves. Keeping his eyes on hers, he felt her hips, then took them in his grasp and pulled her body into him, sliding his still semi-erect dick deeper inside her, pushing his pelvic bone onto her clit. Kelly moaned and shivered, her lips parting and face scrunching up with even more pleasure, but managed to maintain his gaze as he continued his ownership of her. Thankfully, there was shade behind him, making her able to look up into his hazel eyes without bright sun blinding her. This was an awesome sight, seeing her legs on his shoulders, this naked man standing against her. Inside her.

His hands now roamed her full body, feeling her soft stomach, her ribs, occasionally making small grinding motions of his pelvis onto and into her. He cupped her breasts, gently massaging, but stayed away from her nipples, now so sensitive after multiple orgasms. Reaching her arms, he firmly kneaded her muscles, paying particular attention to her sore shoulders. Kelly moaned again, the aches of her formerly bound muscles now alleviating, feeling so good with relief. Her body felt like melting butter.

He placed his right hand on her chest, between her breasts, holding her down to the table, and his left went back to holding her right thigh. He pulled her body into him, rocking his hips against her, his softening cock gently sliding slightly back and forth inside her pussy. Even now, just after coming inside her, he was pseudo-fucking her for a third time, more so using pressure now instead of thrusts. Her body rocked on the table, Kelly feeling the hard but smooth wood on her back and ass, his strong hands holding her down, his chest hair pushed into her calves. She loved letting him take her, for as long as he chose.

She watched his eyes, now examining her body. He looked her head to toe, her skin glistening with light sweat under the warm soothing sun flickering overhead through the tree canopy, watching how every part of her body reacted to his actions. Kelly's luscious breasts undulated in small waves with the rocking motions as he mostly stood still, ever so slightly grinding on her. He truly seemed to enjoy mastering her. Releasing his hand on her chest, he leaned forward and tenderly cradled her cheek in his right hand as he continued to undulate inside her. His thumb came to rest on her bottom lip, slowly stroking, pulling her lips apart a little. She flicked her tongue over the tip of his thumb, then pushed her head forward and sucked it into her mouth.

Two could play at this. His dominance, and her soaking up every bit of pleasure, didn't mean she had to just lie and take it all. Having regained a modicum of energy, Kelly awkwardly sat up, loving how his penis felt inside her as she changed positions. Her legs fell from his shoulders, and her tits pressed into his hairy chest as she embraced him. She kissed his mouth, the side of his neck, then sucked his earlobe into her mouth. She could be naughty too. "Let me clean you off" she whispered in his ear, low and sultry. She pressed a hand on his chest, indicating a non-verbal desire for him to move, and he stepped back and to the side. They exchanged positions, him standing and leaning back against the table, Kelly moving in front of him.

Kelly smirked, and squatted down, feeling their cum run out from her pussy as her legs spread. She held his hips to steady herself as she squatted to place his beautiful, now flaccid cock in front of her face. She looked up at him, still smirking, paused for a moment, then pushed her tongue out and deliberately licked his dick from balls to tip. She could taste the milky sweetness of her come mixed with the gooey salty flavor of his. He moaned and threw his head back in gratification, as she took him into her warm, wet mouth. Mmmmmm, that felt good to have his cock in her mouth, erect or not, her lips wrapped around his meaty member. Kelly ran her tongue over him inside her mouth, licking and cleaning him, then swirled her tongue around him.

She took her time, not rushing a single bit, doing her job well and savoring the experience too. He deserved a proper reward after such a fantastic fucking. She held his soft cock in her hand, cleaning every area around him, licking slowly and deliberately. Kelly bathed his balls with her tongue, then took them into her mouth and sucked off every bit of moisture while tenderly stroking his penis. Her swollen tits dangled as she leaned forward and suckled on him. She looked up at him, his dick sucked deep in her mouth, meeting his gaze just as he looked down into her eyes. She coaxed the last drop of come from him, tasting it in her throat. They both smiled, and Kelly hummed a moan onto him inside her mouth, while running her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Realizing with a little disappointment that she wouldn't be able to give him a full blowjob so soon after sex, she took him out of her mouth with a "pop" and stood up, pressing her soft naked body into his and planting a firm kiss on his mouth. His goatee again tickled her face.

The beast inside seemed to have been placated. "One more surprise", he said. He turned her again and sat her on the edge of the picnic table, then retrieved the shemagh scarf from the ground and blindfolded her again. Really? What now? Kelly was slightly annoyed. She sighed, and went with it, sitting in darkness. She felt his legs touch her knees as he stepped to her, his fingers graze the back of her hands that were planted on the table to her sides. She sensed him leaning in, and sure enough, he gave her a light kiss on the lips. She smelled and tasted him again. Then once more no touch--a recurrent theme with this guy. Light, long, slow scrapes down her outer thighs, perhaps his fingernails. Then again nothing. Kelly waited. And waited.

And waited. Nothing. Screw this... no more. She was done playing. She tore her blindfold off and looked around.

He was gone. Just as he had suddenly appeared, he just as quickly absconded, without a word. Kelly surveyed around her, seeing all his clothes had vanished as well. She got up, wobbly on her legs, and retrieved her clothing. She got dressed, then realized... the motherfucker had taken her panties. Kelly grinned. Pervert. She took use of the creek to clean herself off, replaying all the events in her mind as she then put her shorts on, going commando. Coming back to the picnic site, she saw "the tree" and went to it, tracing her fingers over the rough bark, remembering every detail and still feeling him inside her. This would be burned into her memory the rest of her life. She took one last look around, seeing his shemagh scarf left on the table. She picked it up and raised it to her nose, inhaling deeply, smelling the remnants of him, and tucked it into her back pocket as a memento.

Kelly took one more deep breath and let it out, her shoulders rising and falling, loose and calm. She felt wonderful. So relaxed. This day turned out even better than she could have imagined. She returned to the path, back towards her car. Life would always be waiting for her. But facing it now seemed just a little easier.