All Comments on 'Awakening the Beast Pt. 02: Wolves and Sheepdogs'

by TheInnerBeast

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow... more and more please!!! Keep this series going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I read your last story over a month ago and would frequently check and see if you have added more. Needless to say, I was elated to find that you had! It's obvious that you listened to our feedback, (the communications that Caelin and Kelly had were very well written) but you still kept the story yours which can be hard for authors to do. 5/5 for me! Hoping to see more soon!

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreabout 7 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Absolutely loved it!

Well written and edited.

Dare we hope for more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Adrenalin

Part 2 left me shaking along with the characters..... WOW! The adrenalin from the fighting leading to sexual satisfaction left me breathless......anxiously waiting on part 3.

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastabout 7 years agoAuthor
More Sequels Published

Ask and you shall receive! Just published parts 3 and 4, because each one of those are a little shorter. Writing part 5 now. If you guys like these, I'll keep writing them. I very much appreciate the feedback, positive and negative. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well done...

I can see why you turned this into a story series. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wonderful story telling

Excellent plot, great characters, and wonderful romantic atmosphere all add up to a great story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous