Awakening the Beast Pt. 02: Wolves and Sheepdogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her whole body down, forcing her to her knees in front of him and between his legs. Kelly's tits jiggled as he moved her right where he wanted her, her bare knees planting onto the cool grassy earth. He ran his fingers into her auburn hair and grabbed a handful behind her head, tilting her head back and looking into her green eyes. Kelly's chest heaved as she breathed heavily, getting wet, being taken like this.

Neither one spoke a word, but their actions and facial expressions conveyed everything to each other in volumes. He clearly was asserting "You're mine now, and you're going to suck my cock dry." Looking back at him, she embraced the submission and willingly complied, letting him know she wanted wholeheartedly to please him.

Kelly glanced left and right, abruptly remembering they were in a public park, and could be seen at any moment. They could still hear the dwindling noise of the nearby crowd. But he gave her a small, yet firm tug on her hair to look back at him. Message received. If anybody saw, so be it. They didn't care. Her focus was to remain on him. Kelly smiled and unbuckled his nylon belt, going with the tone, not being the least bit reserved or shy. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly, then grabbed his pants and underwear at the waistband. He lifted his butt slightly, allowing her to tug them down to his ankles. The pants landed with a hard thud, something heavy tucked into the waist on the right side. His erect cock sprung free, him now sitting naked on the bench.

Kelly took his engorged member in her hand, feeling him in her grasp, and gently stroked him, getting excited herself. She looked up at her unknown master and bit her lower lip in a naughty look, showing him he was in for one hell of a blowjob. Kelly sat her butt back on her own heels, and ran both her palms up his bare upper legs, fingernails lightly scraping as she pushed up. She stroked his body, massaging his legs, his hips, his stomach, as she leaned forward, her mouth approaching his beautiful cock, taking her time.

Last time he had teased and lavished her. Perhaps this was her turn now. Kelly breathed on his cock as if trying to fog up a mirror, not touching, her warm breath falling on his phallus, and he groaned in pleasure and anticipation. She leaned further forward, tilting her face down, and her long red hair fell around her, lightly grazing his groin and legs. Slowly and deliberately, Kelly twisted her head left and right, softly brushing her hair over his lap. In response, he shifted his seating position, grinding his hips, moaning, letting her know she was setting just the right tone, and wanting more.

Keeping her hands on his legs, Kelly moved in, sliding one cheek along his penis, then kissing the side of his base. She gave slow, deep, open mouth kisses all around him, letting his cock gently brush against her face. She left wet kisses on his pelvis, his groin, and his balls, patiently taking her time. She slowly sucked one of his balls into her mouth, taking his penis in her hand again, and held him against her soft cheek, delicately stroking him. Geez, she loved doing this.

Kelly extended her tongue, and dragged it full length up his shaft, feeling the bumps of her taste buds glide over every vein and ridge of his cock, which twitched in response to her ministrations. Then, pursing her lips in a kiss, she slid her mouth down the sides of him, outside, moistening his whole penis over and over.

Kelly pushed off her heels to lift up and kiss his stomach, his lower chest, rubbing her breasts on his wet cock. Already perked and alive, bare in the cooling evening air, her sensitive nipples hardened as they skimmed his dick. Kelly pushed forward and rocked her body, sliding his penis between her juicy tits. Placing a hand on each side of her tits, she squeezed his dick between her breasts and stroked him with her soft tit flesh. Kelly looked down as she did this, loving the sight of his cock head poking out from between her tits, pointed at her face. As she slid her tits down his shaft, his circumcised cock head pulled tight, opening his urethra. Kelly leaned down and kissed the head each time it emerged from between her creamy pale tits, then lightly swirled her tongue around it, licking his slippery precum and nursing the tip.

Time for the next step. Kelly pursed her lips and placed them on his tip. Then, keeping her lips tight, she slowly pushed down, taking him into her mouth, making his dick forceably push her lips apart as he penetrated her. He groaned loudly and squirmed, Kelly taking as much of him as she could into her mouth. Fuck, she loved feeling him inside her mouth, filling her with that meat. Kelly moaned on his cock, bobbing her head on him. She kept her tongue engaged as she sucked on him, licking the sensitive underside of his shaft deep inside her mouth. Kelly's hands stayed busy as well, stroking the base of his cock as her lips slid on his shaft, massaging his balls, pressing on his perineum with her fingers, giving him the full treatment with her feminine womanly touch.

Kelly tilted her head back, looking up at him again from her pretty green eyes, with a pleading, slutty look, slowly sucking his cock in and out of her mouth, letting him watch her. He brushed her hair back from her face, to see her full face on him, her soft pale freckled cheeks slightly drawn inwards, contrasting with her bright red lips wrapped around his rod. But she wanted more. She looked straight into his eyes as she kept blowing him, took his hands with her own, and placed them on her head, showing him she wanted him to take control.

And so he did. He held her, pulling her onto him, over and over, fucking her face as he looked into her eyes. His thumb caressed her soft cheek as he held her securely. She held his gaze, scrunching up her face in her own pleasure of being used in such a way, moaning, the vibrations giving even more sensation to him. She reached between her thighs, pulling up her skirt, and rubbed herself through her panties.

He was clearly close. She watched his orgasm approach, feeling him increase the pace, his breath quicken, his hips grinding, grip tightening on her head and hair. His face scrunched up as well, mouth opening in a groan, as his cock swelled in her mouth. Oh God yes! She felt his balls contract in her hand, his penis twitch between her lips, and he began to come, spurting thick, creamy cum into her. She positioned his cock to accommodate, accepting his gooey cum in her mouth, then swallowing everything she could, trying to keep her eyes up on his face in submission and deference. She milked him with her mouth, her hand, pressing her thumb on the underside of his shaft, feeling every load shooting through him.

He pulled her face off him and the last of his cum dribbled from her mouth, rapidly running down her chin and dripping in globs onto her full tits. God, she felt good, once again returned to life. He traced his thumb along her lips, rubbing his own cum on them, marking what was his. She gave a light kiss on his thumb, flicking her eyebrows up with a playful grin.

He smiled at her with his typical lopsided smirk, as she kissed his hand, his cock, licking and cleaning him like a good girl. She was careful, knowing his beautiful mushroom tip would be extra sensitive just after coming. Then Kelly rested her head in his lap, giving a contented sigh as she gently held his penis, her bare breasts resting on his leg. He stroked her hair for some time.

"I see I chose well," he said calmly, clearly satiated.

Kelly found this a slightly odd thing to say. She lifted her head to look at him, then stood and brushed the dirt from her knees. She lifted her skirt in handfuls on her hips, then climbed onto the bench, straddling him to sit on his lap, pressing her naked tits into his hairy chest. She wrapped her right arm around his left shoulder, being mindful of his knife wound on the other side. His warm body felt heavenly against hers, skin on skin in the evening air.

"I enjoy pleasuring you," she admitted.

There was that lopsided smirk again. Kelly lifted the hem of her skirt and wiped her mouth clean, then gave the stranger a soft kiss.

The "stranger." Kelly snickered. Not exactly a stranger anymore, now, was he? She began to grind on him, rubbing her panty-covered pussy against his drained cock, her breasts imperceptibly stroking his chest. She pressed her forehead against his, their mouths a half inch apart. She could feel their warm breaths mixing together between them and falling on her face, her now extra sensitive lips. She gave him another gentle kiss.

As she ground on him, she could feel him start to harden again. Perhaps she could coax an increased connection out of him.

"I'm Kelly," she quietly offered.

Silence. She kept rubbing on him, getting wetter and hotter, feeling his cock press against her mons.

"Caelin."

And there it was. This man that had so aggressively taken her. Fucked her. Rescued her. Protected her. Come inside her now twice. She finally had a name.

"Pleased to meet you, 'Kay-lin'." She spoke softly but boldly. "I'm going to put your penis inside me now, sir."

Kelly kept grinding, biting her lower lip again in a naughty gesture. She reached between her legs, pushing her hand between their grinding pelvises, lifting her skirt and holding his stiffening penis against her wet panties as she slid. Then she pulled her panties to the side and ground against him, feeling his shaft part her bared folds. She ground her clit on his cock head from the outside, her dripping pussy lathering his rod with her abundant juices. Kelly whimpered. She needed him. Wanted him. She ground a little higher now, his cock head teasing her vaginal entrance, then popping out of her pubic bone. And then it didn't.

One final time, she pulled his shaft a little tighter towards her as she lifted, and this time his bulbous mushroom head parted her swollen pussy lips and entered her. Kelly sank her body down, impaling herself on his cock, feeling him slide up inside her full length

"Oh fuck yes!" she whispered. Dear God, how she had missed him inside her.

Caelin groaned and wrapped his arms around her as well, grabbing her ass and enveloping her bare back. Their movements were small, undulating, gyrating their hips against each other, bare bodies sliding with a light slick sheen of sweat. Kelly's tits bulged, pressed hard against his chest, smushing up and down as they moved, her nipples rock hard. He pulled her body onto him over and over, pressing his pubic bone against her clit. Fuck, that felt good.

Kelly was moaning and groaning now, listing her head to the side and around his neck, fully in heat. Caelin picked up the pace, his fingernails starting to dig into her skin. Holding him, she could feel his body change, the beast inside emerging for the second time of the night, this time, channeled into lust. He was rough with her now, the aggression returning. His teeth sank into her neck, shooting pleasure and pain through her body.

Breathing hard, seething through his teeth, Caelin lifted Kelly off him to a standing position and stood up in a flash. He grabbed her roughly, snaking his arm around the small of her back and yanking her into him. Kelly gasped. He spun her around, bending her over the bench and flipped her skirt up onto her back, baring her round ass. He grabbed her red laced panties and viciously tore them off her, yanking her body around with his violent movements. Kelly dropped her torso onto the bench back, presenting her sex to him. She needed him to take her. Use her.

Kelly turned her head to look back at Caelin with a sidelong glance, reached behind her, grabbed his hands, and pulled them to her breasts, wanting to be manhandled. He grasped her hard, forcibly squeezing her tits, pressing his hard wet cock and hips against her ass.

Reaching back underneath her, Kelly took hold of his dick and moved him into position against her cunt. Without a moment's hesitation, Caelin thrust deep inside her, penetrating her once again, filling her with his hard meat. He pounded Kelly vigorously, slamming into her, taking her as his own. His balls perfectly smacked her clit with every impact.

"Ohhhhh ffffuck!"

Kelly gave a loud groan, punctuated by the rhythmic pounding she was taking, starting to swear and plead, begging him to fuck her harder. Caelin grabbed her hips tightly, driving full length inside her over and over, their skin audibly smacking together in a steady tempo, loud in the night. Then suddenly he withdrew from her. She whimpered, feeling abruptly empty without him inside her. He bent down and stripped his nylon belt from his pants, then grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back, slipping the belt around them and pulling tight, binding her hands together. Kelly breathed heavily, getting even wetter.

With one hand, he grabbed her bound wrists behind her, the other guiding his cock back inside her, easily sliding into her sopping pussy. She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head, feeling so wantonly sexual. He resumed having his way with her, quickly getting back up to full speed and increasing the fervor, pulling her body onto his dick, over and over.

Kelly flipped her head back, her long red hair falling on her bare back, contrasting with her naked pale skin, white in the evening light. She turned her head to look behind her, at the man, this animal that was fucking her. The beast that once again was unleashed and dominating her.

He was snarling, looking at her fixedly, his eyes scanning over her beautiful naked body that bounced with every thrust, the impact rippling through her body. Kelly's tits swung wildly out of control beneath her as he fucked her. Caelin grabbed a handful of her hair with his left hand and pulled her head back and to the side to look at him. Kelly gasped, straining for breath as her throat was pulled tight, overflowing with pleasure ringed with light pain. She began to tremble, then shake, her orgasm approaching with full speed.

"Who's the only one that gets to fuck you, baby girl?"

"You are!" Kelly loved this, feeling so alive.

SMACK! He gave her a firm spank on the ass with his palm.

"Who do you belong to?" He demanded.

"AHHHHHH! You! I'm yours! Oh fuck! All yours! Fuck, I'm going to come!" She was shaking hard now, combined with him savagely fucking her.

SMACK! Another hard spank, leaving a red handprint on her lily white ass.

"One more time, honey," he commanded. Kelly spit out what she could, accentuating every hard thrust she received, head flopping like a rag doll.

"I...

LOVE...

BEING...

YOUR...

FUCK...

TOY!!"

"Fuck yes, baby. Come now," Caelin directed. Kelly shrieked, shaking. He thrust hard into her, driving full length deeply inside her pussy. Kelly's whole body spasmed, clamping down on his hard cock, as he gave a groaning yell. Caelin's body shook, and he sprayed his cum inside her, draining his balls into her womb. Kelly saw stars, feeling her pussy overflow with fluid, running out onto his balls and down her leg. He kept pumping inside her, shooting every ounce of his cream into her beautiful cunt.

Then he slowed. Spent, he collapsed on her back, driving her body forward. The poor park bench couldn't take any more and gave way, cracking and splitting in two. Kelly and Caelin went sprawling forward, tumbling over each other, landing in a messy heap on the bare grass. Unable to move, they laid naked together for several minutes, gasping for breath, chuckling at the absurdity of it all. What a sight they made, covered with their combined love juices, chests heaving with labored breaths. Kelly's fair, soft, freckled, feminine skin showed distinctively against his hair-covered, masculine body. Her bare breasts and round nipples rising and falling, his wet, slackening cock laying against his thigh.

After a minute, Caelin pulled on the belt buckle, slackening the belt strap and Kelly's hands came free. She rolled into him, resting her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat again calm and slow, resting her hand on his stomach.

"Yes..." she whispered. Kelly idly stroked a little curl of hair on his tummy, feeling the beast inside him retreat to his prison, the shackles restored.

Another couple minutes, and he sat up, then stood, offering his hand and helping her to her feet. They smiled at each other.

"Caelin," she said, again resting her palm on his chest.

"Kelly," he acknowledged, with a tiny nod.

12