All Comments on 'Awakenings'

by DrPolaris

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You were lucky

I suspect that most of us who experienced the anti-sex attitudes of UK student CUs were a lot less fortunate than you. When I have time, I intend to write about my experience of that context in the 1960s, and submit it to Literotica. Several speakers in those days commented that they had not even kissed their wife until they were engaged, and she respected them for it. (Incidentally, the gender specific language in the last sentence was intentional, because of course all our speakers were male).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

amazing. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
interesting

coming from a different culture then you, i lived in a poor part of town, i lost my virginity at a very young age as the kids where i lived was already having sex at young ages, my 1st time was with the girl next door who was 4 years older then me, she knew what she was doing and i just followed her lead as she told me what to do,she learned from her step father who was abusing her sexually, i found that out later.she fucked me but, never sucked my dick,i got my 1st blowjob from two brothers who were 10 years older then me,about 2 months later. as i said was young and didn't know about sex, much less knowing that boys are not supposed to go down on each other, first one brother sucked me off then the 2nd brother sucked me off again, they never ask me to return the favor and in case you are wondering i didn't turn gay even though it did feel good.after that i had sex with a couple of the older girls that lived close by until we moved to a better area to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More appreciative empathy

When I came across your story this evening, I had a nervous 'what if' - had this been the female voice, I'd have wondered if it was my first love who was recounting the tale - my experience at university (it's 29 years for me!) was soooo similar. Indeed, my first love left her unhappy digs at Christmas of her first year to join me, a finalist, in our flat as we had a spare room. We'd 'got together' the night of the annual Children in Need charity-fest, and the flat move seemed right. I can remember sitting in a pub with some of the CU just before the Christmas break, and someone said 'M' is going to live with the boys after Christmas. To which a prude (and he was) said, without realising the humour "I hope not in the Biblical sense". As a couple, we found the whole CU/Christian guilt thing slightly awkward, but we were lucky that whilst we also came from church backgrounds and homes, both sets of parents were liberal and had 'grown out' of the worst conservative elements of CU 'control'. We were very much supported in our three happy years together, and though the relationship came to a natural conclusion as we sought our way in the world of work, we remained friendly and loving throughout - far more Christian in our behaviour than some of the remarkably unloving CU people we left behind. Thank you so much for this - very well written, but for me it's 'I know *exactly* what he means territory (which, let's face it, can be a bit rare given some of the fantasies on this site!!). The 'coming fully clothed bits' had me chuckling to myself - how naive were we eh?!! Thank you again - with all best wishes.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 7 years ago
more of a documentary than an erotic story...

But I liked it. I could have used more descriptions during the actual sex though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous