All Comments on 'Awakenings Ch. 02'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
This story becomes more interesting in each chapter!

Each chapter increases my interest in this story.

I understand that Tahir is in the USA (although I do not recognize that name as American) and that the doctor, Natasha and Demetri are from Eastern Europe. I'm not clear yet the role of Natasha, I do not know if she's an enemy or a friend ...

Captain Roberts seems a good person, but I'm not sure, the fact that he employs his daughter in a war of mind control does not seem very paternal to me ... Maybe it's my imagination.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

gregsjlngregsjlnover 6 years ago
First rate story

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, this is pharmaceutical grade goodness, Pars001

Just like all your other stuff.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you.

toddster119toddster119over 6 years ago
Great Start!

I can't wait to see more. I'm enjoying everything you've put up so far. Keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pace of the story

I like the fast pace of the story line. The way this is going, the characters that matter can be filled in over a number of chapters so keep the pace up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
😡

HIMSELF! HIMSELF! HIMSELF, not his self!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2203 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES